Katie ( Still Making )

By ScarletFox2024

This is kinda like A Dogs Purpose but different story different charters . A dog goes from a house dog to a I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

22 1 0
By ScarletFox2024

I heard a noise coming from outside .  II knew who had to be it had to be . It had to be Liz .

  I could her  and that Joey dude . I  could sense but they have brought their noise makers home .

I know that when she walks in she's either going to be mad at me or happy that I save a safety cat instead of eating a cat like in movie .

I would never eat a cat even hearing that made me feel sick a little weird .

Then I heard the door knob . I wag my tail and Stray stood up . Then the door open .

" Katie ," said Liz .

Yes can we keep him I found a him in a  dumpster he needs our help come on Liz please please .

" Is that a cat ,"said  Joey I didn't know you owned a cat . "

" We don't . "

" He is only a little cat I mean kitten ," said Joey .

Come on you kept me and I am a pain . 

" You have to keep him Liz if you smell the kitten he smells like a trash can . "

" We need to give this cat a bath . "

" But cats hate water ," said Joey .

" Ya  I forgot so get ready to get clawed up ," said Liz .

Great Stray hates water I think .

When the Stray got in the water . He liked the water . I guess he is a mutt .

When they cat got out he smelled of what I call Clean Cat.

When Mom and Dad got home it took hours for Liz to convince them to keep he but they had to name him Toby .

Toby was a big cat he almost was as big as me .

But one day in December they would leave me for a week . At Joey's and Stacy was a outside dog .  I had to stay inside with Toby  . Joey was good at soccer .  I guess Liz told them that me and Liz play a little soccer .  

One the second day Joey was talking to me .

" Hey Katie I  bored so I am going  to talk to you ."

Go on I am listening . I look at him and see that is really friendly .

" I need help with Liz ."

CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT GEEZ . Talk to the cat if you want to talk if you want to talk adout adout this . Hey you know what is a good thing to do play BALL .

I got up and came back in his room with a ball in my mouth .

" You what to go with Stacy to the Creek ."

I dropped the ball to let him know that I said yes .

" Ok let's go ."

The creek was froze over for the first time in a long time .

" Joey said that the last time it froze over was back in 1905 . "

I think Joey is pretty cool and Joey has a secret from Liz .

Joey was a weather geek . He could look at a storm and tell you were it was going to go ? Where it is strongest at . And so much more but I am to Lazy to name .

Then all the fun with Joey ended and Liz was back . She smelled of alot of plants and I didn't know what that smell is .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.9K 29
๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
2.3M 69.8K 98
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
204K 6.8K 36
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...