delirious ↠ g.d.

By releaseyourmind

"I have gone insane for you, Hailee. I'm delirious for your love." Delirious © 2017 by @releaseyourmind Haile... More

DISCLAIMER
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
CHARACTERS
BONUS CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
NOTICED
a message to read

T W E N T Y - F O U R

3.1K 66 51
By releaseyourmind

Author's note : For a better reading experience, I recommend you to listen to the song "Not afraid anymore" by Hasley ;)

-----

"Yeah... no she's fine. She's still asleep... Alright. I'll see you guys tonight..." Grayson sighs before hanging up when I sit up on the bed. I tiredly rub my eyes and look around me.

I've never seen this room before... where are we?

Grayson rubs his eyes and sighs once, his back facing me. I wiggle out of the bedsheets and try to stand up, which causes Grayson to turn around as fast as possible.

"Hailee!" He shouts as he runs over to me. He presses both of his hands on my shoulder to force me to sit down again. I groan and sit on the edge of the bed, interlocking my fingers between his.

"I'm so glad you woke up..." he plants a kiss on top of my head while rubbing the top of my hands with his thumbs. He slightly presses his forehead against mine and we both close our eyes.

"Where are we..." my voice is croaky and rough. The shocks burned my vocal cords...

"I rent a hotel room for the night. I couldn't risk them to follow us to neither of our houses." he slowly opens his eyes and stares deeply into my eyes.

"Who were you talking to?" I tilt my head to the side and force a light smirk, even though my face hurts like hell.

I received one punch too many...

"It was Paige. Ethan was with her. I told them what happened and they said they're gonna leave the house for the rest of the night, just in case Josh tracks them down. They're going to come here..." Grayson looks away while playing with my fingers.

I let go of his hands and wraps my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

He quickly turns to me and furrow his brows.
"What are you doing?" a light smile curls up on his lips. I back up to the headboard while pulling him over me. He crawls on top of me and places both hands on the bed, on each side of my body.

I place a hand behind his neck and bring his face closer to mine. I crash my lips against his while stroking his thigh with my foot.

He pulls back after a moment and furrow his brows.

"We shouldn't do this Hailee... Not right now..." he breathes heavily inches away from my lips.

I keep my mouth shut and slide a hand down his sculpted abs. I make my way down to his belt and slowly unbuckle it. I grip the rim of his jeans and underwear and slide it down.

He stops me before I can go on even more.
His jawline pops a bit as he swallows.

He's thinking...

"I don't want to hurt you..." he whispers as he caresses my cheek and stares intensely at my lips.

"You won't hurt me, Gray. Please... just... make love to me. I need you right now... I couldn't bare to watch them beat you up. I felt weak.
I wanted to hold you and kiss all the places where you were hurt. Now that we're finally together alone, I can hold you and show you how much I love you..." I whisper and cup his cheeks. He looks down with a sad face. I lean in and gently peck his lips.

He gives me a warm smile before looking at my lips. He slides two fingers along my jawline before cupping the back of my neck to pull me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and catch his lips in an embrace.

He lifts my shirt up a bit and slides his hands in my back. He unhooks my bra and removes it as well as my shirt.

I pull his shirt over his head and toss it somewhere on the floor. I cup his cheek and pull him close to me once more, making our lips crash together. I slide my other hand down his v-line and grab his jeans and underwear. I slide both of them down all at once.

He gives me a quick stare, giving me the option to stop or continue. I press my lips together, close my eyes and lightly nod.

He begins to slowly thrusts himself into me, making my head swing back and my back arch in pleasure. I dig my fingernails in his biceps and open my mouth wide.

His thrusts go deeper and deeper. I tug on his hair and slide my tongue in his mouth as our bodies move together on a constant rhythm.

I didn't recall him being that massive...

His hand trails down my thigh and pulls me closer to him, causing him to go even deeper in.

"Fuck, Grayson..." I moan and sit up with him. I snuggle my face in his neck and wrap my arm around him. He keeps going faster and faster.

He picks up the pace to make the orgasm easier to reach for us.

But fucking hell, I had an orgasm as soon as he touched me...

Without any warnings, I grab both of his arms and throw him on the bed and crawl on top of him. I lean down and kiss his collarbone, making my way up to his neck, where I start to suck.

I gently bite him and pull away. I stare at the dark hickeys that I left on his neck and collarbone.

I give him a quick smile and back up a little bit to align myself over him. I press both hands on his chest and close my eyes as I gently sit on it. I start to move my hips back and forth, causing my mouth to go agape and my knees to shake.

He gasps.

He firmly grabs my ass as he thrusts deeper and deeper into me. I grab the headboard over his head to support my weak body.

His hands move from my butt to my hips and he carefully grabs them to show them how to move. He swings them up and down, back and forth all at the same time and I can't help but moan his name out loud.

Best. Fucking. Sex. We've ever had.

I keep moving my hips in a fast motion and we both feel our high coming. He brings his hands back to my ass and firmly grabs it while kissing my neck.

"Louder, babygirl..." he groans as he squeezes my butt harder and kisses the top of my breasts.

"Daddy!!" I scream of pleasure as I reach my climax. I let myself fall completely worn out next to him.

He gives me a light smile and caresses my cheek. He leans in and pecks the edge of my sweaty and swollen lips.

I smile and curl myself up in a ball in his arms. I snuggle my face on his chest and interlock my legs with his before we both drift off into a deep sleep.

-----

A phone rings and shakes me out of my sleep.
I grab my phone on the nightstand and quickly answer it before it wakes up Grayson.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom before bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I furrow my brows and tiredly rub my eyes.

"Oh thank god you're okay!!" Paige sighs in relief at the end of the line. I slightly smile and stare at my reflection.

My neck is all bruised up, my lips are swollen, my skin is pale and I have the biggest bags under my eyes.

No. I'm not okay...

"Yeah, I'm fine... But that was one heck of a traumatizing experience..." I look down and furrow my brows.

Bad memories.

"I bet... Listen, don't move, Ethan and I are on our way to the hotel, we'll pick you guys up and we'll leave somewhere else, okay?" I hear a hint of anxiety in her voice.

"Where are we going?" I ask and automatically bring my gaze up to the mirror again.

"I dunno. Away." she chuckles.

"We're going up on a Tuesday baby!" I hear Ethan laugh in the background and I can't help but smile.

He's such an idiot.

"Today's Saturday, Ethan." I giggle which causes Paige to burst out laughing.

"It is! Oh my god baby you're so dumb!" she laughs louder and I can hear Ethan laughing too.

"Uhh listen I gotta go, I think Grayson just woke up. I'll see you soon." I smile when I hear Grayson groaning and flicking the sheets off his naked body.

I hang up before she has the time to say anything. I walk out of the bathroom and rest my shoulder on the wall as I watch Grayson getting dressed.

He turns around to pick his shirt up and jumps when he sees me. He then smiles and walks closer. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me tenderly.

"How'd you sleep?" he softly asks with tired eyes. I smile and caress his cheek.

"Pretty well. All thanks to you..." I wink and he chuckles. He walks to the other side of the room to pick his shirt up.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I think I might've thrown it away without paying attention." I giggle and scratch the back of my head.

"No worries, baby. When are they arriving?" he looks up at me while bending down to pick his shirt up.

"In a few." I reply and watch him putting his shirt on.

Gosh he's just as attractive when he gets dressed as when he gets undressed...

I clear my throat.

He walks over to me with an obvious smirk.

"Something wrong?" he chuckle and cups my cheeks.

"No. Errr. Nope. Everything's fine. *coughs* take your shirt off *coughs coughs*" I joke and look away to hide my red cheeks. He laughs and strokes my burning cheek with his thumb.
He leans in and kisses me tenderly.

The door swings open and we both turn around in shock.

Paige jogs in, followed by Ethan.

Grayson looks at my body with wide eyes.

Uhhh... Yeah... I don't have any clothes on.

"Ethan, turn around!" Grayson yells and pulls me closer to him, trying to cover my bare body.

Ethan bursts out laughing and rubs his eyes as he's making his way to the bathroom.

Paige hands me my clothes and makes sure to smack my ass before joining Ethan in the bathroom.

My cheeks blush a bright red colour and Grayson laughs at me.

"It's not funny!" I say as I put on my pants. A few seconds later, we both burst out laughing.

When I'm done changing, I call out the two lovebirds and they both come out of the bathroom with messy hair and swollen lips.

"Jesus fucking christ y'all can't keep your hands to yourselves for a split second, huh?" I giggle as I grab my jacket and cellphone.

We all laugh and step out of the hotel room.

We walk downstairs to the reception. Grayson steps in front of me, indicating that he wants to pay for the room.

"Gray, I can pay it..." I tap his shoulder but he ignores me. I see from behind him that he's smiling. I smack his arm harder and try to push him out of the way.

"Yeah, hi uhhh... I'm checking out for the room #112... It'll be debit. Sorry for my annoying girlfriend." he groans through a wide smile as I desperately try to push him away.

"I give up. You're too strong." I cross my arms and rest my shoulder against his.

"I'm thick." he smirks and Paige and I burst out laughing.

"That was gross, dude..." Ethan rolls his eyes and looks away while wiping his nose.

When we're done checking out, we run out of the hotel to Paige's car. We all hop in as fast as possible and we turn on the radio right when Paige starts the car.

Yeah, this that Oliver, 40. Niko shit man.

I turn up the volume and start to swaggy dance and sing the lyrics of the song.

Drake is my idol. He's a fucking legend.

15 Fort York shit ya know...

Boi-1DA what's poppin'?

I scream and turn up the volume even more.

These words. These next few words...

Running through the six with my woes.

"RUNNING THROUGH THE SIX WITH MY WOES!!!" I get my window down and scream outside as we roll up on the highway.

I'm careless. I'm free.

I giggle one last time before closing my mouth shut and looking tiredly outside my window. I rub my eyes and a small yawn escapes my mouth.

What a day.

Thank god for my friends, they help me go through everything. Good or bad.

I owe them everything.

-----

We pull up at a local restaurant. Paige parks the car and as soon as she turns it off and the radio shuts down, we all go silent.

For a long ass moment...

"Uhhh... I uhh... First of all, I want to apologize to you guys... I know you must've been through hell and back and I feel really bad for it." Paige clears her throat and breaks the silence.

I gulp.

"If I'd knew that he was going to react like this, I would've never sold anything in the first place. I'm so so sorry guys I..." she looks down in shame.

I look at her and lay a hand on her shoulder, gently stroking her soft skin. We both smile at each other.

"What is done, is done. We can't change the past... It wasn't your fault, Paige." I try to comfort her.

"What if it was? I was the one who decided to sell everything, if I used my brain a bit more I would've kept some for that creep and-"

"Paige! Stop blaming yourself." Grayson interrupts her.

"You guys could've died because of me..." she looks outside her window and tears start to well up her eyes.

"No, we could've died because of him..." I place a hand on her cheek and turn her head towards me. I caress her cheek and a weak smile appears on her lips.

"Can I ask who you sold the stuff to?" Grayson furrows his brows and rests his elbow on the passenger's seat.

"A guy named Richard Smith..."

My jaw drops.

My hand falls down.

My heart sinks.

Richard Smith as in...

My father?

-----

Author's note : AYEEE what's poppin' guys!

Idk what happened in the end, it's kinda shitty but heY IDGAF THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO WRITE.

Anyways hopefully next chapter won't be as shitty lmao. Oh and by the way since the last one was only 1,700 words long, I made this one 2,400 words long. I hope y'all are happy ☺️😂

On that note, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! ILYSM 😘

PEACE ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.7K 25
Loneliness. Sadness. Depression. These are all emotions 15 year old Brittany experiences and journals about on a daily basis. She feels that no one c...
13.1K 543 29
This story includes characters from The Flash Cw and Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Find out the good and bad between The Dolan twins and what will happen...
8.8K 117 37
Amara Reynolds is your average gorgeous teenage girl. She's like her twin brothers best friend Grayson Dolan from the ages of 5-15. Then she faced re...
1.3K 210 43
"Ethan told me everything, I can't believe you Grayson!... "I wish you weren't so feisty, now sit down and let me finish my story" "What... what did...