Dynamite (discontinued)

By TheBVBOutcast

Hey guys! This is the sequel to Twin Roses! If you haven't read my first book, I recommend that you read it... More

Chapter 1: WHERE IS SHE?!
Chapter 2: The Planny Plan
Chapter 4: Back To School
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: An Email
Chapter 7: Road Trip Again
Chapter 8: Unexpected Visit
Chapter Nine: Quaking
I'm Sorry

Chapter 3: Defy

3.8K 69 19
By TheBVBOutcast

"What?" I ask, shocked. How could they be dead? I thought we were all gonna go out and end them together...

"It seems that Kol and I agreed that it should have been done already, so we went out while you were asleep and had them killed. I also sent word to a special someone in Mystic Falls to end the life of Bonnie Bennett. She's the witch that showed Edward where you were," Klaus explained, taking a seat next to me on the bed.

I can't believe they're actually dead. I mean, I'm a little bit relieved that they're finally out of my hair, but part of me wishes that they could've been different. Like, why couldn't they just love me as much as they had Renesmee when I was born? Why couldn't they show me as much compassion? Why do I have to be different?

"Are you okay?" Klaus asks, his eyes filled with concern.

"Yeah, I just wish things could've been different," I say, bringing my knees to my chest.

"Think of the good things that you do have. It's Bella and Edward's loss that they didn't get to see how much of an amazing daughter they had. Instead, they just judged you because you were different. That was their mistake. Not yours. Understand?" Klaus asks, pulling me into his arms. I lay my head on his shoulder and nod.

"Now you have a family that loves you more than anything and a boyfriend that cares about you a lot. He's lucky to have you," Klaus says, smiling.

I nod and think about how Damon and I met. I thought Damon was an enemy, but my feelings grew for him over time.

"You're right dad."

• • •

"Rebekah and Marcel are on their way," Elijah announces.

Damon and I were watching Kol play GTA 5 while Klaus was reading some book about a girl and a boy that have cancer. Instead of reading the book, I have already watched the movie because ain't no one got time for that. I already know happens in the end and being the nice person that I am, won't tell him how it ends.

"That's great," Kol replies sarcastically.

Elijah rolls his eyes and takes a seat next to Klaus. I look over at the screen and see that Kol had just gotten inside of a helicopter.

Damon's arm tightens around me, squishing me. I smile and inhale Damon's scent. It's a mixture of his Old Spice body wash and his axe.

"So, what're we gonna do now that Dylan's parents are killed?" Kol asks from the floor.

"I was thinking that maybe we can get another house and sign Dylan up for high school again," Klaus says, looking up from his book.

"That is a terrible idea," I comment.

"Yeah," Damon backs me up.

Klaus gives Damon a look saying that he had no say in it. Damon quickly looks away and watches as Kol gets eaten by a shark.

"Well, you'll be going into your junior year of high school, so I think it's important that you finish and get a degree," Klaus explains. "Besides, you have nothing better to do."

"True that," Kol states.

"Nobody asked you," I shoot at him.

"Nobody needed to," he chuckles.

I look at Damon and he raises his hands in surrender.

"I'm not getting involved in this. This conversation is between you and Klaus," Damon insists.

"But, why does school even matter to a vampire? I have zero interest in going to college," I say, trying to find any excuse in not having to go to school.

"Doesn't matter. I'm your parent and I make the decisions," Klaus states, putting his book down.

"You're not the boss of me," I say, not thinking. The minute the words came out my mouth, I wish I could take them back.

Elijah and Kol both stop what they're doing and look between Klaus and I. I gulp not daring to even look at Klaus.

"What was that love..? Can you please repeat that last sentence for me? I think you said that I wasn't your boss, but I'm clearly mistaken, right?" Klaus asks, standing up from his seat on the couch.

"Um," I stammered. "Y-you're not the boss of me. I don't have to go to school if I don't want to."

"That's what you think. Well, I'll be taking your cell phone and you will be attending high school whether you like it or not. Also, you cannot leave my side for the next five days. You are here by grounded," Klaus growls.

"What?! You can't do that!" I exclaim, standing up as well.

"I most certainly can. Keep up this attitude and you will find yourself having more punishments than you already do," Klaus threatens.

I gulp and finally back down from this conversation. I pull my phone from my back pocket and hand it to Klaus. He puts it in his pocket and sits back down on the couch with his book. I sigh and take my spot beside Damon once again.

• • •

Elijah was able to find us a subtle house that wasn't too extravagant. I was able to choose the room on the very top floor.

The very top floor only consisted of my room and a bathroom. That means I have the floor all to myself. I smiled as I looked around my bedroom.

So far there was only a queen size bed, a small nightstand, a walk in closet and an alarm clock. There was absolutely nothing to do in this room, but that will soon change when Rebekah and I go shopping.

Kol had volunteered to go back to the old farm house and pick up our things. I had maybe so far only a couple of outfits because how much we've been traveling. I'm really in a dire need to get myself another pair of shoes. I'm sick of wearing the same old baby pink converse.

I hear someone coming up the stairs and rush over to close the door, but before I could do so, Klaus walks in.

"Were you really gonna close the door on me?" Klaus asks, raising an eyebrow.

"A-absolutely not! That was the wind!" I quickly said.

Klaus looks at me doubtfully and takes a seat on my bed. I stand in front of him and look down at the floor.

"Sweetheart, I really hate when I get mad at you. I also don't like when you get defiant with me and you know that, don't you?" He asks.

"Yes," I reply, not looking up to meet his gaze.

"So, you're gonna work on it. Is that clear?"

"Yes," I say again.

"Good. Damon and I are going on a hunting trip," he states.

"Can I come?!" I ask excitedly.

"Nope. You're grounded, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. That."

"Elijah will be in charge of you while Damon and I are gone," Klaus says, standing up and leaving the room.

I watch from the window as Damon and Klaus leave the house and take off into the woods.

• • •

KLAUS POV

Damon had reluctantly agreed to come with me on this hunt. To be honest, I don't like how much older he is than Dylan. He's been alive a whole lot longer than she has and it makes me worry about her.

I don't know why, but he brings out a little more a rebellious side to her. I guess Damon just has that charm on everyone.

"Is there a reason why you asked me to tag along?" Damon asks once we're a safe distance from the house.

"Actually yes," I say, turning towards him. "I want to talk to you about Dylan."

"Look, what she said to you about school and stuff was all her," he quickly says.

"No, it isn't about that. Dylan spotted you a couple weeks ago kissing some other girl and it sent her in a mad rage," I explain. "What I really need to know is whether or not your intentions with Dylan are good. I don't want her to be hurt again."

"That was an accident! Elena forced herself on me! Believe me, Dylan means a lot to me. I would never intentionally hurt her. She has been the best girlfriend that I've ever had. I know she hasn't been on this Earth for that long, but I know she's the one for me," he explains, quick to defend himself.

"Good. I'm glad to hear those words come from your mouth. But if I hear otherwise, you'll have me to deal with," I say.

Damon nods and looks around to see if there's any sign of humans anywhere. I finally catch a whiff of some humans nearby and the veins under my eyes pop out. Damon also has the same look as I do and we both head towards the direction of warm tangy blood.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hey guys! I've been updating a lot because I've been really bored. I have so much free time on my hands, that I just decide to update.

So Rebekah is coming back which is always fun. What do you think about Dylan defying Klaus or about her having to go back to school?

What do you think about Damon's intentions..? Do you think they're true?

So, I've been thinking, which is never a good thing according to my friends and family 😂. But I've been thinking about writing another Vampire Diaries fan fiction about Damon and Stefan having a sister. It's also gonna be a Klaus love story. What do you think? Should I go for it?

Thank you for reading this book. It means a lot to me. Truly 💯

- Savannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 19.6K 33
Everly-Rose Thomas is an introvert, quiet and incredibly polite for her age. She has a pair of enchanting large blue eyes, and wavy light brown hair...
1.5M 29K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
43.6K 1.1K 36
♡Klaus Mikaelson Love Story♡ •TWILIGHT/VAMPIRE DIARIES/ORIGINALS• (If you're reading plz vote! Trying to reach 1k!) "You can't go back and change the...
98.9K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...