delirious ↠ g.d.

By releaseyourmind

"I have gone insane for you, Hailee. I'm delirious for your love." Delirious © 2017 by @releaseyourmind Haile... More

DISCLAIMER
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
CHARACTERS
BONUS CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
NOTICED
a message to read

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

2.6K 76 34
By releaseyourmind

Author's note : I changed Joseph's name to Josh because Joseph is actually the name of one of my bestfriends and I felt kinda bad so yeah 😂 I hope you'll like this chapter xx

For a better reading experience, I recommend you to listen to the song 'You don't own me' by Grace and G-Eazy :)

-----

I weakly open my eyes and automatically bring my fingers to the side of my head, where an intense pain pounds every time my heart beats.

I remove my fingers and stare at them.

Blood.

Dripping down my fingers...

I move my gaze around the dark room and spot Grayson in the far corner opposite to mine.

My eyes widen.

"Grayson!" I shout as I stand up as fast as possible. He opens his eyes in a heartbeat and looks around, panicked.

"Hailee!" he screams when he sees me and he stands up in a matter of milliseconds. We both start running towards each other until...

BAM!

We both fall to the ground after we bounced backwards, retained from a chain attached to our ankles. I fell face first and Grayson fell on his knees. I groan in pain and slowly prop myself on my elbows.

"Fuck..." I grunt and kneel up. I look up at Grayson who now has watery eyes.

We hear a door click to our left. Our eyes move to the door whom swings open, revealing Josh.

He walks to the center of the room, between Grayson and I. Two of his men, all dressed in black, come out of the door, weapon and taser in hand. One of them walks up behind Grayson and the other one goes behind me.

I bring my gaze back to Grayson's. He's traumatized. So am I...

"Good morning, songbirds! Did you have a nice sleep?" Josh chuckles as he takes a few steps back to be able to stare at the both of us.

I glare at him and clench my jaw.

"What the fuck are you expecting from us?" I spit through my gritted teeth as I ball my hands up into fists and press them harshly onto the concrete floor.

"Something very simple, Miss Smith. Paige. Anderson. I want Paige Anderson." he lowers his voice and his face suddenly become serious.

"And you seriously think we're going to tell you where she is?" Grayson chuckles through a light smirk as he wipes the almost dried blood on the side of his mouth.

Josh gives the man behind Grayson a death stare and the man brings the taser out of his pocket. My eyes widen and I open my mouth to scream but it's too late; the guy already pressed the taser with all his strength on Grayson's neck and Gray falls knocked out onto the ground.

"Grayson!!!" I scream and try to crawl to him. The guy behind me grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me back between his legs. I scream in anger and pain as he pins my head to the ground. I scrape my teeth against the floor.

That fucker is going to eat my fist...

My sight blurs a bit when I lift my head up to take a look at Grayson. The tears well up my eyes. I sniffle a couple of times and I decide to try to crawl back to him.

It only takes me two steps before the guy grabs me by the hair again and drags me closer to him. He pulls out a bat and hits me in the back, making sure to use all his force during the hit.

I scream in pain.

"Hailee!" Grayson yells and stands up. He quickly turns around and tackles the guy behind him. He kneels down and swings his head back before crashing it against the man's head, automatically causing him to fall unconscious.

Grayson stands back up and runs towards Josh. He tears the rope around his wrists apart and keeps running. Josh back up a bit and lift two fingers in the air. The guy behind me pulls out a gun and pulls the trigger without any warnings.

I open my mouth as wide as I can but nothing seems to come out.

Grayson falls to his knees before reaching the end of the chain. Both of his hands are pressed against each side of his head. He's trembling.

The bullet hit the concrete wall right behind Grayson, about 1.5 inches above his head.

I see Grayson's shoulders jumping lightly.

I can't help but break down too. I press a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries. The guy grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me up until I stand by myself.

Tears are running down my face like a waterfall.

"Gray..." I choke on my sobs and almost fall down to my knees, but the guy grabs me by the collar and holds me in a standing position.

"Now. Where is Paige? Huh?" Josh approaches me and strokes a finger down my jawline. He brings his lips inches away from mine, enough so I can smell his putrid breath.

Rotten teeth.

"I won't tell you, you sick fuck." I whisper through my clenched teeth. A smile grows wide on his evil face. He begins to slowly lick the side of his index before sucking it. He balls up his hand into a fist and punches the left side of my face, causing me to fall back in the man's arms. The man pushes me back towards Josh and he punches me again, harder this time.

"Hailee!!!" Grayson screams at full lungs and stands up again. The man behind me triggers another bullet and this time, it brushes Grayson's bicep. He presses his arm against his small wound and squeezes an eye shut.

Josh grabs my cheeks harshly and bring my face inches away from his.

"If you won't answer, than maybe your boyfriend will." he tightens his grip on my jaw, causing me to grunt in pain.

"Let her go, bastard!" Grayson yells, panting.

Josh smiles and turns around. He takes a few steps closer to Grayson but stays far enough.
He runs a finger over his lips in a wondering way.

"Hunter, get the taser out." Josh keeps the eye contact with Grayson. A dirty smile curls up on his dark lips. Grayson's eyes open wide and moves to me. My pupils narrow and I hold in my breath.

I feel a sharp pain hitting the side of my neck, making several veins pop and making my knees collapse under my weak body. I fall to the ground, paralyzed for a few seconds.

"Hailee!!! No!! What have you done! You fucking bitch! I'm gonna beat the shit out of you! ARGHH!!!" Grayson keeps screaming and screaming. He tries to crawl to me, but the chains attached to his ankles are restraining him from going any further.

Hunter grabs me by the collar and makes me stand again. I begin to drool on myself. A light chuckle escapes my lips.

"Where is Paige, Mister Dolan?" Josh tilts his head and Hunter brings the taser close to my neck again. I scream in fear and try to curl myself into a ball, but Hunter holds me too firmly.

"Let her go!! You sick motherfu-" Grayson yells but is cut off by my scream.

The pain strikes again and I fall back on the floor. Drool and blood is running out of my mouth, onto the cement. My eyes can't seem to see straight anymore. Everything's blurry.

"Hailee!" Grayson's voice seems miles away.

I feel myself being dragged up by my collar again. Before I know it, I'm back on my feet and the taser is back on my bruised neck.

"Fine! Let her go! Let her go and I will tell you everything! I know where Paige is!" Grayson breaks down in tears and covers his face with his hands.

"Just... please... let her go..." he starts bawling and his hands both fall lifelessly on his knees.

"Hunter, let her go." Josh orders and I suddenly feel myself falling to the ground.

I'm going to be hella bruised up after this...

"Bring Cody in the other room, I will join you two in a minute or two." Josh continues, not leaving his gaze from Grayson.

"But Master, what if they-"

"They aren't capable of doing anything. Now go." Josh raises his voice and Hunter executes what he is told. He walks over to the guy laying motionless behind Grayson and scoops him up before leaving the room.

If only I could stand up and strangle the bastard standing in front of me...

My eyes wiggle around and find their way to Grayson's shaking body. Tears start to fall down my cheeks uncontrollably just like drool falls down my chin.

Fucking hell Paige, what have you got us into...

"I'm listening." Josh crosses his arms and glares at Grayson.

"There's one thing you should know, Josh. Never be alone in a room where your enemies can easily take you down..." a light smirk appears on Grayson's lips when he moves his gaze up to Josh's.

"Huh? What are you talking ab-" Josh begins before he gets brutally interrupted by Grayson jumping on him. Grayson tackles him to the ground and starts throwing punches at his face, making it more swollen by the second.

After a few seconds, he quickly stands up and runs over to me. He bends down and pulls out a bobby pin that he hid in his pocket. He begins to pick the lock on the handcuffs attached to my ankles.

Now I see how you broke free, smartass.

A weak smile forms on my lips when Grayson picks me up in his arms. My head swings back due to my weak neck and my eyes roll to the back of my head. My mouth slightly part open.

"Hailee!" Grayson whisper-shouts and gives light taps on my cheek.

I try to talk, but nothing comes out of my mouth.

Grayson starts running through the main hall, making sure to take quick looks around to see if anyone sees us.

And then suddenly...

"Hey, you! What are you doing!" a masculine voice coming from our left makes Grayson jump.

Next thing I know; Grayson is running his ass off.

My head waves from left to right at every step Grayson takes. He keeps running and running until we find ourselves outside the building.

"I got you, babygirl. I got you..." Grayson whispers as he caresses my hair while running.

I didn't know someone could be that romantic in such a drastic situation...

-----

Author's note : KSHDJDHS HEY GUYSS

OMG. JUST. OMG. I freaking love how this chapter turned out! This is freaking mission impossible! 😂😩❤

I'm so sorry if that chapter is a bit shorter (1750 words), I wrote it in 20 minutes and I really gotta go to bed now, it's almost midnight and I'm waking up at 5 tomorrow 😂

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as always,

I'll see you guys soon 😘

PEACE ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
7.8K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
261K 6.7K 25
Loneliness. Sadness. Depression. These are all emotions 15 year old Brittany experiences and journals about on a daily basis. She feels that no one c...
3.4M 126K 43
in which a boy gets into an accident at a party and ends up falling in love with the girl he used to bully. highest rankings: #4 in fan fiction