Starting Over

By NarryNut1211

One is dealing with a tragic loss while the other is living his dream. Fate brings these two young men togeth... More

Overview
Chaper 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Harry Live in Chicago
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N
A/N

Chapter 2

983 45 8
By NarryNut1211

NH
My worst nightmare just came true. I came home from work and found Emma lying on the kitchen floor unresponsive. The ambulance has just left with her. I managed to call her parents and mine on the way to the hospital. I don't know how I even managed to drive there I had to of been on autopilot.

The doctor just came out and told us they have her on life support and there is nothing they can do. I will never get to see her beautiful green eyes again. How am I going to be able to go on. It has always be Emma and I.

Since we were not married all medical decisions were up to her parents. They know have the hardest choice of their lives to make. They signed the paperwork necessary for the medical staff to remove all lifesaving or in Emma's case life extending measures. I am thankful that I did not have to do that because I know I would never be able to let her go. She is as much of a part of me as my own beating heart. 
I have been numb for the past few weeks. Numb for the funeral. Numb while everyone has been paying their respects. Numb, numb, numb. I just can't be here anymore. Everywhere reminds me of Emma and I just can't handle that.
I find myself packing up our I mean my house and putting all the boxes into storage and selling all the furniture.
Now I am sitting at the airport with a ticket in my hand for LA.   I just need a place to start over and not have everyone looking at me with sympathy in their eyes. Escaping to where no one knows me it just what I need to actually go on with my life.

HS
So my mum and sister had to go back home. I am going to really miss them. I had so much fun exploring the city with them as well as making my house more homey more me.
Today I am heading back into the studio. I have only three songs left to record. We also need to pick what will be released as my first single. This is still so unbelievable that I am actually recording a solo album.

We also need to start planning out promo of the single. I will be making the rounds to some local radio stations and once summer rolls around I will be traveling the circuit of summer kick off concerts. There is so much
to do other then just recording the music.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.7K 40
In which, Niall and Harry are addicted to sex. ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
41.1K 1.9K 12
It isn't so easy being in love with your best friend, especially when you're both apart of the biggest boyband in the world.
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
5K 205 12
Sequal to family or lover. Everything seems perfect for Niall and Harry as they leave for university. It was a dream for both of them and most import...