Fan of a Fan 2 (A Chris Brown...

aameliawrites

They say you never forget or stop loving your first love.. But is that really true? 1 year after breaking up... Еще

Prologue
Nothing New
Still Got It For Ya'
Introductions
How Many Drinks?
Party & Bullshit [Part 1]
Party & Bullshit [Part 2]
Bestfriends
XOXO
Why You Mad?
Warnings
"I Love You"
Bad Impressions
The Green Monster
Girl With The Tattoos
Kiss Cam
Like Whaaat?
The Truth
Trial & Tribulations
Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Thank You & F*** You
Full Circle
New Beginnings
Nothing To Say
Forgive, Don't Forget
Surprise, Surprise
Petty
Man & Wife
Next Step?
Slap On The Wrist
Moving Forward
Repeat?
Love Conquers All
Everything's Coming Together
Old Thangs & New Thangs
Hold You Down
Flashback #1
Who We Introducing?
Only One
New Life & Old Memories
Apologies
Flashback #2
Eager
Dreams & Nightmares
Always Something
Risky Business
Paradise
Different Cards
Crash Landing
Like We Always Do
Back To Us
Long Time Coming
Plus One
Almost Over
Jumping The Broom
Still Writing..
Arrived

Big Daddy

1.6K 67 8
aameliawrites

Chris

"Baby, stop moving." I grumbled. A nigga was trying to sleep and kept trying to wiggle out of my hold. "Chris, I have to pee." She whined trying to pry my hands from around her waist. I kissed my teeth and released her reluctantly. She hopped out of the bed quickly and scrambled to the bathroom. I chuckled as I watched her push the door closed.

I looked over at the alarm clock on my night table, 10:30 am. I was surprised Christian hadn't busted into our room yet. He normally woke up around 9, 9:30 on Saturdays. Our room was his first destination. I hopped up and headed to his room to check on him.

Sure enough, he was sprawled out in his bed, knocked out. His arm behind his head, just like me. Our trip to Disney yesterday was a success, so it was no surprise to see him like this. My mama, my sister, Tasha, and the crew got to the park around 12 and we didn't leave until closing.

Christian rode all the rides he wanted to, ate all the candy he wanted to, and overall had a great time. All of us did. Madi and Lytrell were the only two that stayed behind most of the time. Madison hated roller coasters and there was no way she was about to get on, and my sister- well, that was self explanatory. It was great to be around my family and friends after being away for so long, for real.

Four weeks. That's how long they had me sitting in that bland ass, cold ass jail cell. How the fuck do people spend years at a time, locked up in there, without going crazy? I didn't know, because for the short time I was there, it felt like I was going crazy. There was nothing to do, other than stare at the dirty, beige walls, rattled with graffiti. Motherfuckers were bound to go crazy in here.

Being on probation was no joke. Whenever you fucked up, the consequences were major. So, when Mark popped up at my house that day, telling me about my warrant, no lie, I was shook. I knew for sure I was going to jail. The only thing that popped in my mind was leaving my family. I'd miss Christian growing up, Madi and I would grow apart, and my mama... man. I didn't even wanna think about it.Thankfully, he had a plan. He advised me to turn myself in, and we'd go from there.

After I turned myself in, hours later, I had my bail hearing. I had to be the world's unluckiest man, because of course I had to get stuck with the judge that hated my guts. Judge McHale. We'd seen each other before. That nigga hated my guts. So, I wasn't too surprised that he denied my bail. I expected it. I wasn't going nowhere.

I sat in my cell for almost 20 hours a day. I only moved to shower, work out, and call my family. My day started at 6:00 am. I brushed my teeth and thirty minutes later was breakfast. After I ate, I was back in my cell until lunch. After lunch I'd go out side for a little bit, then back indoor. Dinner, and then a shower, then it was lights out. That was my routine for these four weeks. Nothing more, nothing less. I read here and there, wrote, that was the only way I was keeping my sanity.

The day they told me I was being released, I couldn't move fast enough. I had to get the fuck out of there. Darius bitch ass dropped the charges just as this shit was supposed to go to court.

Mark explained to me that although I did beat his ass, this whole thing turned over on him. He waltzed his ass in an event that was hosted by me, knowing I'd be there, and was antagonizing my girlfriend, who has a restraining order out on him. See where I'm going with this? Even if we did go to court and fight this thing out, he either might end up paying fines, with money he doesn't have, and/or get a misdemeanor charge with jail time for violating the restraining order. Karma was a bitch though, and he was gonna get his.

I looked over at Christian again before heading back to our room. Madi still wasn't back in the bed, but I climbed in anyway. "Baby." I called out for her. Instead of responding, she swung the door open and walked out. "What?" "What? That's how you answer your man?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and slipped back into the bed. "My bad. Yes massa Chrissypha. What can I's do fa ya suh?" The look I shot her made her laugh. She drew closer to me and threw her arm over my chest and her legs over mine as she continued laughing. I let my hands wash over her lower back and ass.

"You swear you funny." I mumbled. "I am funny." She retorted. "You corny." "Chris! If anybody's corny it's you!" She giggled. I fanned her off and turned on the TV. "Is everybody still sleeping?" She asked. "I think so, I just checked on Christian and he was still knocked." I replied flipping the channels.

I settled on a reruns of Martin and put my hands behind my head. "Baby." Madison called from below me. "Huh?" I answered with my eyes still glued to the television. I knew she was speaking, but for whatever reason, I could only focus on Martin clowning Pam for the millionth time. When I chuckled, she sat up and gave me the stank eye.

"Christopher, are you listening to me?" She asked. "Yeah, baby I'm listening." I lied. "What'd I say then?" She crossed her arms over her breasts. "Uh..." I started. "Something about Christian's school right?" "No! I said, we need to get new furniture for Christian's room."

"For what?" I asked finally paying attention to the conversation. "We just bought all this shit not too long ago." She had a field day in that furniture store when we bought this house and decorated his room. Shit, she put a dent in our account decorating this big ass house.

"He needs a new bed. That race car bed is already too small. Plus, I wanna get a few other things for the house. Like, the second guest room could use an armchair and an ottoman." She said pushing her hair out of her face. "Why I feel like you gonna drag me around to do this shit with you?" "That's cause I ammmm!" She giggled.

She got on her hands and knees and leaned over to peck me quickly. "You don't have a choice either. I want us to make a decision together." I sighed, "Alright. But, come here." I gripped the bottom of her tee shirt. "Uh uh, lover boy.." She pulled away from me and rolled over on her side of the bed.

I kissed my teeth but still managed to pull her back to me while she laughed. "Chris, our whole family is in the house." She reminded me while I feasted on her neck. "Everybody sleep." I grumbled. I moved my lips from her neck to her lips, carefully slipping off her shorts.

Before I could get some shit going, there was a knock at the door. I let out a frustrated groan and threw myself back against my pillows. A nigga couldn't catch a break. Madi only laughed and pulled her shorts back on. She pulled the covers over us and told whoever was at the door to come in.

My cock-blocking ass sister waltzed in, with a sly look on her face. "I'm not interrupting nothing, am I?" She asked as she crept in the room slowly. "Hell yea-" "No. What's up Ly?" Madi cut me off. I kissed my teeth and shot her a look that only made her laugh.

"I was gonna make breakfast, but y'all ran out of eggs. Soooo.... brother can you take me to the store, please?" She smiled. I groaned but got up nonetheless. "Let me brush my teeth." I shoved the covers away from me before heading towards the bathroom. I peeped when my sister made her way into my spot, making herself comfortable with my wifey.

I shook my head and shut the door. I took a piss, brushed my teeth and washed my face before reemerging from the bathroom and sauntering into the closet. I picked up some sweats and pulled on a white tee, and the first pair of sneakers I saw.

"Come on." I yawned picking up my wallet. "No type of manners. I'm telling mommy so she can get you together." She rolled her eyes before climbing out the bed. "I'll be back wifey." She let Madi know. "Okay bae." Madison played along. "Y'all annoying." I muttered.

"Okay, I need eggs, pancake mix, some sausage- remind me to get the maple syrup ones too, Chris. Um, what else?" She asked as she waddled next to the cart. "Pickles! I knew I was forgetting something." She jotted it down on her phone as we finally made our way through the entrance.

"Yo, what is with pregnant women and pickles?" I questioned. "I don't even know honestly. I real life hated them, but now they so good! Especially with peanut butter." She basically moaned. I gave her the nastiest side eye. "Peanut butter? That's nasty as fuck man." I shook my head in disagreement. "But have you tried it?" "That's not the point. It's two different-" "But have you tried it?" She repeated her question. "You got it." I laughed. I wasn't even about to argue with her ass today.

"Madi used to eat them shits with marshmallow fluff." I laughed as I reached for some eggs. "That sounds so good!" She moaned again. "We gotta get some marshmallow fluff too then." She made sure to ad that to her list on her phone. I just shook my head at her.

We made sure to get everything we both needed before heading to check out. I paid for everything and we were on our way back home. "Let me ask you a question, sis." I spat out randomly. Well, it probably seemed random to her. But, this was something I been meaning to ask her for a minute. "Shoot, little big bro." She said removing her eyes from her phone.

"You and Madi cool right? Like you love her right?" "Chris, what kind of question is that?" She laughed. "I love Madi like the sister I wish I had. That's my baby for life." "Alright, cool." I nodded. "I need a favor then." I said turning the corner. "Anything." She retorted. "I need you to help me pick out an engagement ring."

The screech she let out was so damn ugly, I had to laugh. "What?! Are you serious?! Oh my Godddddd! Baby brotherrrrr!" She sang. "Chill out." I chuckled. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Finally!" She grinned. She kept clapping and cheesing like she ain't have no damn sense. "Finally! I knew she was the one! I knew it! I knew I loved my sister for a reason. Now we about to be sisters for real! Won't he do it?" She continued to clap her hands.

"Ly, chill." I continued to laugh. "Sorry, I'm just in shock. I can't believe it. Are you sure you're ready?" "I never been so sure about anything in my life." I was being honest. Madison had my heart from the moment we met. And it may be corny to say but, I knew I'd marry her from the day we met. She was literally my better half. She completed me in every way possible. She gave me the world with her love and all that was left was to give her my last name.

"So why didn't you ask one of her bestfriends? Trust me, I'm coming with you but, don't you think they know her better than I do?" "I trust you big head. Not saying I don't trust them. But, I just want this to be a surprise to everybody. Plus they all got they own thing going on right now." I admitted. If I have to ask one of them, if push comes to shove, it would be Kaya since she was the closest to Madison.

"Okay, so when are you trying to propose? How are you gonna propose?" I sighed, "I don't know." I was thinking sometime soon while our parents were all together so they could all witness it. But with everybody leaving in a week, I feel like I would have to rush everything. I wanted everything to be perfect, so rushing things was out of the question. "Don't worry, we'll figure everything out." My sister assured me.

"Daddy, I have bacon?" Christian asked from my lap. We all were all in the back yard having breakfast. And glue couldn't have my lil man sticking any closer to me. When I got back from the store and Ly started breakfast, I jogged upstairs and could hear the TV on in his floor. When I walked in he looked up and his eyes lit up. He been on me ever since.

"Yeah buddy. Here you go." I said breaking my last strip in half and handing it to him. He sat back against my chest and enjoyed his food, while I smiled. I couldn't help it. The kid was cute. I looked around at everybody sitting at the table, chatting it up and laughing. I really was glad to be home.

I looked over at Madi, my wife to be, and grinned. She was laughing at something my sister said, and the sun was hitting her just right. She had this glow about her. I made my mind up about this marriage shit, I was ready. I wanted to be with this girl for the rest of my life.

After breakfast, everybody decided to chill in the living room. Laughing and chatting it up, Christian needed a bath, since he decided most of his clothes should have breakfast this morning too. "Look at my pumpkin!" Madi gushed as I towed a towel clad Christian into his room. "Daddy got you all nice and clean." She tickled him.

"Tell her cute is for puppies little man. You fine just like your daddy. Tell mommy you fine." "I fine." Christian grinned making the both of us laugh. "Your mom is taking the dogs to the dog park, she wants Christian to come." "Aight." I nodded and pulled up his pull ups. He was still getting the hang of the potty training thing.

I zoned out for a minute getting Christian dressed and when I looked up, Madi was just staring at the both of us and grinning. "What?" I chuckled pulling out Christian's tiny pair of Vans. My little man was fresh. "Y'all are just so cute. You're the best daddy ever." She smiled. "Mommy right little man? I'm the best daddy ever?" Christian nodded while I tied his shoes.

"And who's the best mommy ever?" I asked him. "Mommy!" He grinned. Little dude was smart. "Thank you, pumpkin." She took a seat on the floor next to me. "You love being a daddy?" She asked me. "Hell yeah," I chuckled. "What kind of question is that?" "I'm just asking." She shrugged.

She started fidgeting and I knew she was nervous. "What's going on baby mama?" I let Christian go and he immediately went for his blocks in the corner. She looked up from the floor and she looked like she was ready to cry. "Babe, what happened?" She was starting to scare a nigga.

"I wanted to tell you when you were... away. But, I was so scared, an-and I didn't want anything to happen and then you would have to deal with-" She sniffled. "Babe, what's going on?" I asked again. She took a deep breath and looked me in my eyes. "I'm pregnant."

"What?" "9 weeks." "What?" "I'm pregnant." She repeated. I don't know why, but it took a second to hit me. Pregnant. "You serious?" She nodded. "9 weeks?" She nodded again. "And.. everything alright? Like not like last time right?" I asked. "So far, everything is good. I've been to the OBYGN every week since I found out just to be safe." I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you God." I muttered. "I know you scared baby, but I got you. Don't worry about anything. Our baby is gonna be alright." 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Captain GM2023

Фанфик

8.9K 343 74
Is it possible to fall in love with someone after only knowing them for two weeks? Steph had her heart broken by a man she thought loved her and hasn...
379K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
253K 7K 48
SECOND BOOK IN THE PICTURE PERFECT SERIES Chris and Kai'lani are back! Their marriage has lasted for seven-years now. They have their three wonderful...
Best Thing I Ever Had normalgirl0810

Любовные романы

16.3K 584 33
- when two people from two different walks of life come across each other at a nightclub, soon developing a bond that is unbreakable. The two start t...