AGREEMENT ✔️

Oleh VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... Lebih Banyak

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed

8.7K 399 29
Oleh VRUKSHA

" True Friend Is Not The One Who is There with Us To Share Our Laughter, But One One Who Wipes Our Tears saying That,
'Buddy, No worries, I am There No Matter What Happens.'

And Everyone Surely Needs One!

We Have Friends We Have Family, But Then There are Some Friends Who Become Our Family... 😉 "

________________________________

___________________________________

ANSH'S POV

I was a bit taken back when Dad and grandad told me about their vacation plan. But... Ahana was correct. They needed a break.

I was although more surprised when Ahana asked me to go out with her for dinner. I didn't expect that to be coming from her. And at once I decided to surprise her with my brilliant cooking.

I loved to cook. It made me feel good. I didn't even go to the office after coming back from the airport. I went straight to our house. I wanted to surprise Ahana and God she was surprised.

I enjoyed myself watching that shocked look on her face. She just have never expected me to be at home.

I could smell her behind me now. Her smell is really intoxicating. I had that black shirt on which she gifted me. I really liked it. I could feel her staring at me. She looked like a princess in the pink dress. One day her dimples would surely be the death of me.

I was a cleanliness jerk so I had to force her to go to wah her hands. When she went to wash her hand I put her ringing phone on the speaker. It looked like an international number.

" Hana......" At once I recognised his voice. It had to be Jaai. He was the only one who called her like. I didn't speak anything. I didn't wanted him to know that I was listening.

" Hana.... We lost....... Our Love lost. My Love wasn't enough for both of us......... Hana... Are you listening?"

I could feel myself boiling. What the hell was he talking about??

Their Love.......

Just then Ahana entered looking astonished. Of course she had have that look on.

" J.... What happened? I couldn't hear what were you saying. " She quickly switched off the speaker mode and went to the back yard to speak. I was standing there and she didn't even wait to look straight at me. I was more upset. This act made me more agitated.

In almost 10 minutes she returned. I was still in the same position. My hands on the table counter.

" Ansh.. Come on. I am hungry. Let's eat." She was acting as if nothing happened.
After hearing all that, should I act normal. I know we signed an agreement but this wasn't done.

" Don't act, Ahana. I am not stupid. Why did he call and what were you speaking to him?" I was angry and I know that was depicted clearly in my words. She looked a bit startled too now.

" It was a personal matter. It doesn't concern you. So... stop overreacting." She said casually making me more furious.

" Of course.. It had to be personal. You can't tell your husband what did you speak to your boyfriend.. Right??"

" Ansh.... When will you grow up? And it's you who is calling yourself as my husband. I thought you never considered us as married."

I don't know why but that was hurting me now, a lot.

" Yes... I do considered us as husband and wife. But you have ruined everything. Even that night and so is tonight. Why he always have to come between us? Or is it that I came between you two. "

" Ansh..... Just stop it now. I do...... " She said. She looked on the verge of crying now.

" What you do Ahana?..... See... You can't even hear a work against him. " I said. I know I had to stop now.

" It not like that. How many times should I tell you.... "

"..... That there's nothing between you two. And why should I believe you after I have seen things myself. So tell me what were talking.... Come on...... " I said holding her by her arms. I could see her tears falling now.

" I wish I could but I can't.....  "

" See..... Ahana.... You are ruining it again.... "

" I am not Ansh... You are responsible for everything that's happening. Why can't you understand?" She said calmly, putting her hand on my shoulder. I jerked her hand away. I was angry now.

She wasn't at all willing to tell me.

" It's correct. I am responsible. Here..... " I said removing the shirt now.

" What are you doing Ansh?"

" I am making up the things with you. Take this. It's even now. You don't accept mine I don't want yours. I don't want any of those things which you gave." I said throwing it towards her. I was only in my vest.

" Where are you going?" She asked me when I was leaving the house. I didn't mind it at all.

" Somewhere far away from you! "

I said without looking back at her and stormed out of the house. I was upset that she didn't tell me what was going on between the two. If they were friends then what was the big deal!

" Hana.... We lost....... Our Love lost. My Love wasn't enough for both of us........." That voice and words were still piercing my ears no matter how hard I try to forget them.

Why.... All this happens with me?
Why can't I get a moment of hapiness? Is it true that I don't deserve any of that?

I truly deserve to be left alone.
I looked at the ring in my hand. We had exchanged the rings during our wedding. It brings back that day when Ahana looked like an angel. Beautiful and pure. I wish to have her all by myself but atlas that's not how the things are meant to be.

I gave a last look at the house and zoomed the car straight to my office. It was truly my home now. I went to my cabin closest. I always had a few clothes kept there. I wore a plain t-shirt. I really liked that shirt but now I lost even that.

I slept on the couch of my cabin which was quite comfortable but I couldn't sleep. Finally I had to resort to a chilled can if beer. It felt good after all.

My cell was ringing and it had to be Ahana. All she could now do is to call me. I silenced my cell. I wasn't picking it up anyways.

An half hour later I was just on the verge of sleeping when Mir's called. I picked his call up. I was aware that Ahana must have called him.

" Hey!! Buddy.... Where are you?"

" If Ahana asked you to enquire about me then tell her that where ever I am, I am pretty much safe. She doesn't need to worry about me."

" Oh! So You guys had a fight. But to tell you she didn't call me. Sorry to break your heart. "

Oh! I felt a pain in my heart. She doesn't even care for me now. But why am I thinking like this.

" Come on... Ansh. Grow up. This is what you do when you fight with your wife. Go to the office and drink all alone. You can't even invite me. "

" Hump!! How do you know that I am here?" I was really surprised.

" Where else can you be. I know you since we were kids. Don't you remember how I helped you to propose your first girlfriend. "

I laughed. Yeah! We were best friends after all.

" Ansh... You have distanced yourself. I haven't. And you know Piya is pregnant so I am always with her. But tonight just an hour ago she went to her parents place. So I am all free. Should I come there or I am expecting you here."

" Come here Mir. We can watch Game of Thrones. "

" Yup!! On my way...... "

Saying so he hung up. It felt a huge relief after speaking to him. I missed him too. He was correct I didn't sae him much after my wedding. We always used to hang out almost thrice every week.

In about 40 minutes I heard him come in.

" Hey!! Bud....."

" Hey... Mir... You came fast. What's that?" I asked looking at a plastic bag in his hand.

" This is Biryani made by Piya of course. I know you must be starving after that fight with Ahana."

" I don't feel hungry." I replied.

But I was actually starving. I don't even if Ahana had her food or not. But I think she won't eat since I had prepared it. Her calls too had surprisingly stopped.
But why?? Was she talking with Jaai....

" Ansh... Don't lie Okay!! I know you love Piya's Biryani so you are having it. Even I brought my dinner along with it. So you are eating it. Come on now put on the series." I couldn't win against Mir.

I had already set the projector and we watched the show together. It felt good to have friends. I was with Mir now but Ahana.... What is she doing all alone?

'' Worried about your Wife already? Why don't you call and ask her? " Mir said handing me my phone.

" Whatever... I am sure she must be asleep by now. "

" Ansh... Small fights happen. It doesn't mean that you should abandon her alone at home. You know no one is at home. Uncle and others went to Europe. Piya told me. "

" So you are saying I am at fault. You don't even know what happened between us. Do you? "

" Look Bro... I am married for 3 years so I am more experienced than you. I don't want to know what happened between you two but it's always the man who has to give in. You know why, because they are more weak than their partner. Man needs her woman more. So, apologise to Ahana tomorrow and sort things out. Now... Eat. "
He said handing me the plate.

But was he correct? But there's no such thing between Ahana and me.
I wonder what is she doing now. Should I apologise to her? Huh,! Why should I?

" Mir... Was it always you who said sorry to Piya? "

" Haa.... Yeah... Most of the time but you know what she always initiated it." He said smiling widely. I am sure he is truly in love with Piya. She is lucky and so is he...

" Like....." I asked. I was a but curious now. I never heeded much earlier but since now even I was going through all this I had to be a bit aware myself.

" Hmmm... It's like.. First we fight over some very pity issues. Like... Who will open the door when the milk man comes or it's who's job to ensure the light bill is paid and who will gather the newspaper and etc..."

I was laughing now. They really fought for these. I swear Ahana and mine are a bit more serious then.

" Stop laughing Ansh... I am sure you are facing all this sooner or later. Then I tell her it's her responsibility since she's a housewife. But I am aware I am wrong coz even she has tons of work to do. So... To make up for her when I miss her so much in the office, I bring home some flowers. But to my surprise she is always ready with my favourite dishes cooked and most important of all a smiling face. "

I could see a proud smile on Mir's face now.

" And that smile is what motivates me to say 'Sorry' first which is readily expected. So we patch always before going to bed. "

" Then... Really I wonder why my champ took so much time to enter our life when the parents always ensured that they make up for each other...... " I said laughing out loud.

" Oh!! Shut up Ansh... I am saying all this so that you ll learn. Now eat and watch... It's getting interesting. "

I continued laughing. I didn't realise I had had my full. I was seriously hungry. But... Ahana and I take lots of days to even speak to each. I wonder where are relationship is going to....

I saw Mir texting to someone.

" Mir... Whom are you texting?"

" Oh... Piya. She said she reached her home safely. I was reverting her."

" Hmm... Good... Anyways what are the doctor's saying?"

" The baby is absolutely fine and healthy. We are due in a couple of months now. Ansh I have planned to surprise Piya with a nursery in our house. Will you help? "

" Of course. Anything for the champ. "

" I am really nervous now. I am worried about Piya too. "

" Don't be... I know you are going to be the best parents. So... Chill... "

He smiled. It felt home after many days. I missed him. I think one needs a friend for healing the inner pain.

" Ah!! Mir... Tell me, what do you think about Jaai?"

" Ahana's friend? "

" Yeah!! That one. He has spent quite a time with you all. "

" Hmmm... He's sweet and I must say a gentleman. Ahana adores him a lot. They are childhood buddies and know each other pretty well. Now that's what I have inferred till now. "

I was listening to Mir's words attentively. I was well awared that they were childhood friends but still that doesn't get in my head. Ahana adores him.... Of course she does....

" I must say Ansh... He helped us a lot during the baby shower. He was constantly with Ahana all the time. He made sure to do all her work. Although he didn't knew us that well, he replaced you that day."

He replaced you that day......

Seriously.... Will he replace me in Ahana's life also....

I didn't ask much about him. I did a background on Jaai already but there was nothing much I could get. He was so very clean.

We continued watching and talking about sports and politics.
But still in the back of mind I wondered what I did was correct or not. Frankly I don't know. I really get angry on hearing his name... I don't know...

But I was happy that Mir was with me at this moment. He was a friend indeed.

____________________________________

HI!!

Nothing Much To say This Time...
And Thanks To You
That
AGREEMENT has reached
#203.
🙏👍
It wouldn't have been possible without your support.

Well, Navratri is around the corner. Happy 😊 Navratri in Advance. Hope you all have colourful Navratri. Enjoy!!!

Next Update : As Early As Possible.

Till Then,
VOTE
COMMENT
&
SHARE

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3M 89.7K 54
Agreement Marriage, is a wonderful love story between two complex people. Radhika, a next door girl from a middle class family got married to an arro...
665K 42.4K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
186K 10.4K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...
145K 13.1K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...