Heavy Crown ♚ H.S [ON HOLD]

By macklemcvey

❝Heavy is the head that wears the crown.❞ - Shakespeare, Henry IV [WARNING: This story contains explicit co... More

Heavy Crown ♚
Trailer ♚
Playlist ♚
Prologue ♚
| I |
II
III
| V |
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
| XI |
| XII |
| XIII |
XIV
XV
XVI
| XVII |
XVIII
| XIX |
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
HC One-shot Contest: CLOSED ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winners ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winner's One Shot ♚
| XXVII |
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
| XXXI |
XXXII
XXXIII
| XXXIV |
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
on hold yay (not)
HC INFO/RECAP
XXXIX
XL
hi
HC RECAP 2
XLI
ON HOLD
| XLII |
XLIII

IV

19.5K 998 994
By macklemcvey

Harry's bed lol. TAKE ME THERE PAPI!

So I have zero knowledge on weddings that happened in the Middle Ages, or just like Christian weddings in general.

Hell I'm always confused during the weddings i go to in my country because we follow two different cultures!

Anyways the wedding is Game Of Thrones inspired so I wrote what they did in weddings!

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

   "Take a good look. This is where you will be sleeping after the wedding."

Reina flicked her gaze over her shoulder to glare at Harry who spoke cockily with that damn smirk on his lips. She scoffed lightly under her breath, walking further into his room, feeling her lips part at the sight of it. It was quite spacious, with a balcony on one side and a large bathroom at the other end of the room. Her gaze trailed over the dark, velvety crimson couch and chairs that sat in the middle of the room with a table in the middle. Harry brushed past her, heading towards the high oak, rounded table that stood near the balcony that held glass bottles of wine.

"Would you like a drink, love?" Harry slurred his words a little, low and raspy as he poured himself some wine into a goblet.

"No, thank you," Reina responded, walking over to him and setting the cup she had in her hand on the oak table near the glass of wine.

"Not much of a drinker?"

"I love wine. I just don't want to be intoxicated at the moment," Reina said, making him smirk a little as he raised his cup up to his lips, sipping on his wine.

"Ah yes, because we have something important to talk about," Harry spoke sarcastically, making her frown lightly. "Oh darling, there is no point in talking to me about our wedding now. I will most probably forget everything you say tomorrow morning."

"Harry," she muttered in slight annoyance. "Why must you be so intoxicated?"

"Apologies for trying to enjoy my last night as a free man, which by the way you interrupted oh so rudely," Harry rambled with a wave of his hand, setting his cup down again.

"You just can't keep your cock in your pants until the ceremony, can you?" Reina muttered under her breath, making Harry's gaze snap towards hers, a chuckle falling from his lips.

"Aren't you a little crude for a princess?" Harry teased with an arch of his brow, hands coming up to remove his crimson jacket. "I wonder what other crude things will fall from those pretty lips of yours during the ceremony tomorrow."

"You think I will be praising you for your skills tomorrow during the ceremony?" Reina snorted, making him glare at her. "I'm losing my virginity to a man I barely know, in front of my family. I don't know how many times I need to repeat the horrible scenario to get you to understand how I truly feel."

A silence settled over them right after Reina's words, Harry successfully taking his jacket off and tossing it aside. He turned around to look at Reina, the expression on his face surprising her a little because it was sympathetic and genuine. He walked over to her, bodies only inches apart as he exhaled deeply, jade eyes searching for her pale ones.

"I apologize for making light of the situation," Harry spoke sincerely, truly feeling bad for Reina. "And I am truly sorry my parents put you in this situation."

"It wasn't only your parents," Reina murmured, a little thankful for the apology but too prideful to forgive him just yet. "My father was involved too."

"Oh yes, the proposal set when we were 3 years old," Harry nodded in response. "My father told me he was in need of allies during the time of the Payne-Tomlinson War."

"He told my brother the same thing," Reina mumbled in response with a sigh.

"You know," Harry started to say, then taking a swig from his cup, emptying it completely. "Never mind," he then said, walking over to his huge bed.

The bed was probably the most beautiful thing in this room, other than Reina, according to Harry. It was a king-sized, four-poster bed. The curtains that hung by the sides were a deep plum color, sheets crisp and white, golden covers to match the bedposts. Harry sat down on the edge of the bed, beckoning Reina over to sit next to him with a boyish grin on his face. Reina gazed at him skeptically, before walking over and sitting down next to him.

"Tell me," he started to say, in a low raspy tone as he placed a hand on the bed next to her and leaned close. "Have you ever kissed someone, love?"

Reina was little taken back by his question, though she didn't show it. She didn't know why it really concerned him whether she has kissed a man before or not. Did he really expect her to be a virgin at everything?

"What would you do if I say no?" she whispered quietly, the corner of her lips tugging up in a smirk. His eyes were dark with desire and lust, glinting at her words.

"Then I would kiss you of course," Harry murmured back, face leaning in closer. "I would kiss those pretty, pink lips of yours."

"Hmm," Reina hummed in reply, also leaning in closer until she felt his hot breath fanning against her lips.

Up close, he was truly beautiful in Reina's eyes. A curly chocolate strand of his hair rested on his forehead, the rest of his locks messy from his earlier actions with Jaide. His bright green eyes were focusing on her lips, which she sunk her teeth down on her lower one just to tease him a little. When he pulled his gaze up to meet hers, he felt a stirring in his abdomen at the way she looked at him. She was so beautiful.

"But," she spoke ever so quietly, voice dripping with lust. "What if I say yes?"

Harry's eyes immediately narrowed at her words, dark brows pulling low. Reina smirked in response, pulling her hand up to trail her fingertips along his sharp jaw before pulling it up to stroke his cheek before cupping his jaw. Her thumb moved to trace the smooth curve of his bottom lip, marveling at how pink and plump it was. So kissable, she thought to herself, feeling the urge to place her lips on his.

Harry on the other hand swallowed thickly at his words, a part of him knowing that he couldn't really get upset with her for kissing another man. She couldn't stay a virgin at everything. But the other part of him was horny and drunk, and slightly possessive. He was slightly distracted with her actions, finding it so odd that he was so mesmerized with the way she gazed at him and touched his lips. But when she spoke up again, his eyes narrowed again when they met hers.

"What if these lips of mine have kissed another?" she felt her nose brush his just as his hand slipped onto her lap and gripped her thigh through it.

"Then I will ravish those lips over and over again until the taste of my lips is the only thing you will remember for eternity."

Reina felt his words urge her to kiss him, but she held her ground as he finally closed his eyes and leaned forwards to kiss her. But she quickly slipped her fingers up and pressed them against his soft lips, stopping him. A grunt escaped his lips, muffled with her fingers as his eyes immediately flew open in confusion.

"Save it for the wedding tomorrow, love," she smirked at his baffled expression.

With a smirk still intact, she removed her fingers and patted his cheek. She then yanked his hand off of her thigh and stood up, walking towards the door of his bedchamber while he still sat on the bed confused. Harry finally snapped out of his daze just as she swung the door open, jumping off the bed and darting towards her. He wrapped his fingers around her wrist and pulled her back, making her scowl and wrench her hand from his.

"I do not like being manhandled, Harry," she snapped, making him step back in surprise with wide eyes.

"Lord, you sure do have a fiery temper like a damn dragon," Harry muttered before shaking his head. "You confuse me greatly, Reina. Don't I deserve a kiss?"

"Deserve?" she laughed, making him cringe and shake his head immediately. "Do you seriously expect me to kiss you when you had your tongue down another's throat just minutes before-"

"Alright! My mistake. I just mean, I thought we were going to practice...for tomorrow," he said instead, smirking a little as he leaned against the doorway while she walked out.

"Practice? You amuse me greatly, my Prince," she mocked, using Jaide's words from earlier but Harry didn't notice, he was too busy gaping at her.

"Fuck, I wanna hear you say that tomorrow during the ceremony. My Prince," he blurted out without thinking, biting his lip when her face contorted into a tight scowl. He normally hated it when Jaide said it but hearing those words from Reina's lips had him feeling some type of way.

"I cannot believe I am marrying you," Reina muttered under her breath with a shake of her head before she turned to walk away.

"Believe or not, Princess, it's happening," Harry snickered, running his tongue over his lips before yelling out. "Goodnight, Reina!"

"Sleep well, Harry," Reina called out as she walked away, while Harry watched her with a slight smile on his lips.

He didn't know if it was the effect of the wine on him or not, but Harry felt something odd whenever he talked to her. Perhaps it was because she always talked back to him and he found it amusing and slightly infuriating whenever she did. She was different, in every single way, and a part of him was excited for this marriage.

It was certainly going to be a challenging and interesting one.

∙♖∙

Reina's heart was lodged up in her throat as her fingers clutched the material of her brother's raven jacket, arm intertwined with his as he led her down the aisle. She felt all pairs of eyes focusing on her as she walked slowly. Every single person in the room marveled at her beauty. Harry's family gazed at her in slight awe, unable to dislike the foreign princess because her beauty dispelled every single thought. Reina's family on the other hand was proud of their princess: their beautiful, intelligent, fiery princess.

"I just want you to know Reina," Reyes whispered to her lowly, leaning in slightly close. "I am extremely proud of you. House Rahraenos and the people of Vardomos are proud of you for doing this."

Reina didn't say anything, a part of her grateful for his words because they gave her a surge of confidence. But she was too distracted due to the emotions she was feeling. Her gaze was settled on the floor, watching her white shoes peek out of her ivory dress as she began to climb up the steps that led to Harry and the priest whom stood at the top.

Harry felt his lips part in slight awe, pale green eyes landing on the beauty he was about to marry, walking up the stairs. Her body was clad in an ivory dress with a deep v around the back, and silver mixed with gold brooches holding the dress together on her shoulders and around her back. Silver with a hint of gold jewelry adorned her fingers, wrists and neck. Her rings imitated dragon claws, covering the tops of her index finger of her right and middle finger of the other. Her necklace was like a miniature dragon wrapped around her neck, the head of it siting on the right side just before her collarbone, while its tail curled around the back of her neck and rested over her left collarbone.

Reina lifted her eyes up briefly to meet Harry's, causing him to suck in a breath at how exquisite she looked. Her pale green eyes were almost silver, matching her dragon jewelry. Harry felt his heart ache slightly when he noticed the negative emotions swirling around in them. He smiled lightly at her, a reassuring smile, which to his surprise made the corners of her pink lips lift up in response. Reina, on the other hand, admired Harry's outfit, finding his dark, red velvet crimson, with gold tracery jacket and cape. He simply looked divine.

His long luscious locks swept to the side, curling under his ears and around his shoulders, bright eyes locked with hers, pink lips curled into a charming grin. He looked like a true prince. He was the most handsome prince in the entirety of this realm. Reina was stunned for a second as she studied his figure standing there, waiting for her. But she was quickly snapped back to reality when she felt her brother removing his arm from her grip.

Her gaze darted to his in slight panic, making Reyes squeeze her hand gently and reassuringly with his lips curling into a smile. She let go of his hand, gulping as he pulled away and began descending down the stairs to stand by Genevieve on the left. Reina turned around, eyes landing on the ring-clad hand that was held out for her to take. Harry had a gentle smile playing on his lips, full of reassurance that he was there for her now as she took it shakily and climbed the final steps to stand in front of him.

She didn't know why she was so anxious. She was often fearless and confident, but the idea of this wedding made her uncomfortable. It was because she was literally being given away by her brother to someone she barely knew whom was going to possess her as if she was an object, just like every other woman during marriage. She felt trapped, and she didn't like it at all. But, she told herself that she was doing her duty for her house and kingdom, even if it meant losing her freedom.

She sucked in a breath as she raised her gaze to meet Harry's letting go of his hand just as the priest began to speak.

"My lords, my ladies, we stand here in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife. One flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever."

Reina felt her heart pound at those words, averting her gaze from Harry's intense one to steady her breathing. The priest asked for them to stand side by side now, and hold out Reina's right hand and Harry's left one, one on top of the other. Harry held his left hand out for Reina, eyes gazing at her while she put forward her right one and laced their fingers together. The priest produced a deep red, silk ribbon with golden lining, the colors of House Styles. The priest then began to tie the ribbon in a knot around their joined hands, symbolizing their union. While tying the knot, the priest spoke up again, loudly.

"Let it be known that Reina of House Rahraenos and Harry of House Styles are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder."

Reina felt Harry rub the skin of her hand with his thumb in a comforting way, causing her to exhale softly. A part of her was confused as to why he was being so comforting and reassuring in his body language and actions. The priest spoke once again, interrupting Reina's thoughts.

"I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity," he spoke with a gentle smile on his face, before he unraveled the ribbon.

Once he pulled the ribbon away and set it aside, he clasped his hands together and then commanded.

"Look upon each other and say the words."

With their hands still joined, Harry brought his other one up and clasped Reina's small one in both of his. They both parted their lips to recite their vows, speaking simultaneously.

"I am hers and she is mine. From this day, until the end of my days," Harry spoke lowly, locking gazes with Reina as she spoke at the same time as him.

"I am his and he is mine. From this day, until the end of my days."

Finally after the vows were finished, Harry announced his final words to complete the ceremony.

"With this kiss, I pledge my love."

Reina felt her heart battering wildly against her ribcage as Harry leaned in close, his fingers gingerly cupping her chin. His lips touched hers innocently, before pressing firmly. Reina kissed him back, puckering her soft lips against his while they both felt an odd wave of emotions wash over them. However, the kiss was short-lived as Harry pulled back slowly, thumb stroking the corner of her mouth. Reina's eyes fluttered open as applause rose from the audience, causing Harry to grin a little as he held her hand in his and turned to face them.

She followed his lead, turning to face her family whom all bore smiles on their faces. She knew half of the smiles were genuine and were somewhat sad, but they were smiles nonetheless. Her eyes met her brother's and her stepmother's, smiling at them a little before her eyes drifted away to look at Harry. He was smiling brightly, grinning at his parents before he noticed her gaze upon him. He smiled at her softly, removing his hand from hers and slinging it across her waist to pull her closer to him. As their gazes met one more time, Reina could hear the priest's words echoing in her ears.

One flesh, one heart, one soul: now and forever.

♕♔♕

I just realized how short this chapter is lmao. Oh whale. What did you guys think?

So yeah I didn't even make up those words the priest said. Those are all from Game Of Thrones I'm so unoriginal lmao.

It was interesting reading your views on Jaide. Some of y'all were very understanding and empathetic which I appreciate and liked. Others....not so much.

Those who's reasoning was like she'll probably be a bitch and help him cheat and shit. Lmao I'm sorry whatever fanfic you read made you think my story will go down that route. It's sad "the other girl" is always portrayed as a bitch.

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
18.9K 930 24
"How could you do such a thing to me." Harry sobbed " It's not what I'm doing to you, its what you're doing to yourself" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 23 year-old Ha...
4.7M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
64.3K 1.8K 62
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...