| XII |

I'm bacccccck! Yes this gif is extreme and I love it! Excuse any errors in the chap y'all !!

Down below is a picture of Declan Stanlire, Harry's cousin, played by Daniel Sharman :)

Happy nutting guys x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♕♔♕

"Spread your legs for me, darling."

  Reina obeyed his words and forced her thighs apart as he knelt between her open legs. His erect length was resting in his hand, stroking it softly as he held one of her thighs with his other hand under it, fingertips digging into her soft flesh. Harry's pale eyes drank in the sight of Reina's glistening pûssy, dripping and aching for his cock as he slipped his tongue out to slide over his lips. He pressed his lips together, dimple accentuating as he shuffled closer and dragged the head of his cöck down her slit. She whimpered at the movement, chest heaving at his head tapping her clît lightly, causing her to twitch a little.

   "Beg for my cock," he uttered lowly, his tone warning her to challenge him.

   "I do not beg, Harry," Reina responded back sharply, "I am surprised you'd even ask."

   "I am not asking. I am demanding," Harry said with a growl, suddenly sliding his cock in only until the head was inside of her.

  The sudden action caused Reina to suck in a breath sharply, caught off-guard by him slipping his cock into her. He gazed at her intently with his pale eyes, waiting for her to crack as he forced her down with a hand to his chest when she tried to move. Reina breathed heavily, feeling hot and bothered more and more by the second because of his cock only partially buried into her. She needed more, shifting her hips a little but Harry pressed his hand firmly against her lower body to stop her from moving.

   "You are such an ass," Reina muttered with a huff, cheeks flushed as Harry chuckled deeply at her response.

   "Only for you, my princess," he cooed, leaning down to brush his lips against hers.

  But Reina quickly tangled her legs with his, hands darting to grab his tightly, and flipping him over so that she was on top. Harry's breath was knocked out of his lungs when his back hit the mattress, gaze finding Reina's as she straddled his lap and took the dominant position. A smirk tugged at Reina's pink, swollen lips, as opposed to Harry whose facial expression was hard and cross. Dark brows tugged low over his bright eyes, lips set in their normal stance and jaw almost clenching. He had never had a woman on top.

  Harry tried to flip her over, but Reina quickly pressed a hand against his chest firmly and shoved him back down. Her strength surprised him, even though he knew he could still flip her if he tried. But he didn't because he was curious as to why she wanted to put effort in riding him when he told her he was the one who was going to do all the pleasing and pleasuring tonight. He sat up with a grunt, grabbing her hips and pulling her close until his hardened length was sandwiched against their bodies. Reina couldn't control her heavy breathing, helplessly growing wet at the feeling of her soft breasts pressed against his hard chest, and his warm breath fanning against her lips.