VI

so I think this is like the longest chapter I've ever written lmao.

I hope y'all like it, prince Harry makes me want to nut. the sexual tension is UNREAL!

♕♔♕

♕♔♕                     "First day of our marriage and you already look so miserable

♕♔♕

"First day of our marriage and you already look so miserable."

  Reina's gaze snapped towards Harry where he was sat on the bed, pulling on his boots. She rolled her eyes lightly, ignoring his words while she continued to braid her hair. Harry watched her with a slight frown, wondering why she was so quiet.

  After the consummation ceremony last night, Harry and Reina returned to his chambers without a word spoken to each other, except for her thanking him for being so sweet and caring. Reina slept on one side of the bed and remained there for the rest of the night, keeping herself away from Harry who lay there worried that he had hurt or during the ceremony or upset her in some way.

  He watched her stand up from her seat by the dressing table, looking in the mirror as she pulled her jewelry on, the dragon necklace and rings. Her body adorned a beautiful baby blue dress, plunging neckline without sleeves and cutouts to reveal her navel. Her dark locks lay over her shoulders and curled down her back, the top part of her head braided beautifully. Harry felt that he had become infatuated by Reina's beauty, finding it odd that it happened so easily and fast compared to the many other times he's met beautiful women. But Reina was by far the most ravishing woman he had ever seen.

  Harry stood up as well, walking over to her and standing beside her, still watching her with his brows pulled low, light pink lips held in a pout. Reina's gaze flickered to him briefly, acknowledging his presence beside her. She turned to walk away to retrieve her shoes, but Harry's hand darted out to grasp her wrist, pulling her back gently, trying not to anger her.

   "What is on your mind, little dragon?" he asked ever so quietly.

   "Many things," she responded, the emotions in her tone difficult for Harry to decipher.

   "Such as?" Harry arched a brow, hands slipping down to hold her waist, making her frown slightly. Her hands pushed his off of her body gently, holding them in hers while she smiled bitterly at him.

   "This dreadful breakfast I have to attend with your family."

   "I am sure it won't be too awful," Harry murmured, his eyebrows pulled tight over his brows. "I will be there with you."

  She bit her tongue to stop the chuckle that tried to escape her lips, noticing that he was speaking genuinely and not sarcastically with his usual smirk. There were a couple of reasons for the way Reina was acting, one of them being that she was forced to attend this breakfast with her new family, instead of her actual family, when they were going to leave right after breakfast. She was probably not going to see them for quite a long time. Vardomos is a day's journey from Siremeth, her family could not come visit her often and neither could she them. She wanted to spend some time with them before they leave but she couldn't.