Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

By arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... More

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip πŸ˜€
blossom πŸ’˜
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..πŸ’–
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❀
Day out β˜•
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..πŸ‘«
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..πŸ˜‰
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time πŸŽ‰
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan πŸ˜„
πŸ’Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumoπŸ˜‚
Thank you note πŸ˜€
midnight drama. ..πŸ•›
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❀
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon πŸŒ™
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
Master plan πŸ’ƒ
newly wedded πŸ’‘β€πŸ’
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❀
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day πŸ’
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❀his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game πŸ˜„
Adil ❀sumo
The sweet medicine πŸ˜‰
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..πŸ’•
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❀
His first show. .
Ever first time in history. .πŸ’‰
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..πŸ’
Happy hours. ..
πŸ˜€βž‘πŸ˜’
Shan is back. ..
And then they were threeπŸ‘ͺ
The new chapter. ..❀
New story. ..

HBD sumo πŸ’

680 71 67
By arulpirai

            " Pushkar. .."

    This thought made suman totally blacked out. ..the footsteps are getting closure to her. ..she  held the table tightly. ..she just wanted to vanish in the atmosphere. ..her palms sweated profusely. ...enough... she  determined herself to face pushkar. ..this is the limit. ..she couldn't take it anymore. ..she turned to see pushkar at a faster pace  like a cyclone ...

    Instead of pushkar. ..there stood our smarty shravan  with a cutie pie smile. ...

    " surprise. .."He gave sumo a warm smile. ..

    That's it. ..sumo ran at shravan and hugged him tightly as much as she could. ..she bursted in to a loud cry. ..she sobbed uncontrollably.. ..

    Shravan was at shock. ..He was expecting a excited sumo. ..He couldn't understand why she was crying. ..

     "  arey. ..sumo. ..I just planned to surprise you. ..nothing is there to cry. ..listen to me. ..don't cry. ..Please. ..It doesn't suit you dear sumo fighter. .." shravan... still unaware of Sumo's state. ..

   Sumo looked shravan. He wiped her tears lovingly. .." sumo. ..you are behaving like a kid. ..can't you spare this little surprise. ..then ...get ready  my dolly. ..you will go through a lot of  surprises in future. ..like this. .."shravan held her close to him and tried to convince her. ..

     " Shan. ..i am  suffocating. ..will you bring me out for a while. ?..I need  oxygen. .."

     Shravan  jerked his shoulders and nodded positively. ..still, he thought that sumo was panting  due to  his unexpected arrival. ..He laughed about her innocence and went out with sumo. ..

      That was a silent bike ride through the haunted roadway. ..always shravan preferred his bike as champ than the luxurious car. ..He loved the bike ride with sumo. ..While riding, she would be talkative like a kid and shravan would enjoy her closeness.  He Would feel her warm  breath at his neck....

     Today, unusually sumo was quite. ..she was hugging shravan at his waist. ..her eyes were closed. ..she rested her face at shravan s crook of the neck. ..she had never hugged him like this. ..shravan was in the thought that sumo had gone crazy. ..he continued to drive as he wanted to give her space. ..

        Midway, shravan felt  a warm  liquid flowing near his neck. ..shravan felt uneasiness when he understood that it was  sumo s tears . ..His mind alarmed him about Sumo's  restlessness. ..

   " sumo. ..are you still crying. .?"

He stopped the bike immediately. ..at the roadside. ..He was shocked to see sumo at that state. ..her eyes were red due to profound cry. ..her face was pale and  swollen a bit. ..her cute smile was missing. ..With this clues, shravan concluded that she was not okay. ..

     Shravan and sumo sat at the roadside bench. ..shravan kept silence as he wanted sumo to start. ..the time went on silently ...hours passed. ..shravan looked sumo desperately. ..He couldn't find her problem. ..her silence made him tensed. ..but still. ..He was waiting for her to express her pain. ..even the stars went to sleep after  waiting for a long time...

    Sumo looked the deep blue sky and the stunning stars. ..she sat closure to shravan. ..and she held shravan s hands. ..shravan made her to lean her hand  on  his shoulder. ...sumo sighed ...

   " Shan. ..till the day before yesterday I was the happiest girl. ..I got along  well with my life and I enjoyed the every moment. ..then the game of destiny started. .."

    Sumo began to say everything about her parents. ..childhood. ..Manju mami. ..her grandparents. ..While she was telling. ..shravan stroked her back to made her comfort. ..

    She then talked about the case and koshla. ..the contents of the WILL. ..finally. ..she told him hesitantly about pushkar s wish to marry  sumo. ..

      Shravan was keenly observing throughout and he patted Sumo's  back. .."that's all. ..?"He asked her casually. ..

     Stunned sumo looked shravan up. ..shravan smiled at her. ..He held her hands softly. ..

     " my dear idiot. ..These are not at all a problem. ..you are a media person. ..more than that ....bravery shan s  to be wife. ..you could have been blown away these things so far. ..."

" firstly. ..the properties of your grandparents belongs to you. ..there is nothing harm in that because you are the only grandchild they had. ..obviously, you are the rightful proprietor. ..GKD  group is a well reputed industry. ..they hold enormous shares in various industries. ..you are fortunate to be one among them. .."

    "Secondly, the Trustees. ..though they were not good. ..they will not do anything beyond your control as you are the MD. ..and learning business is not a much trouble. ..moreover, I and pushkar. ..will be around you. ..to help. ..."

    " thirdly. ..koshla. ..yeah. .we made a risky job to confront him. ..but this is quite normal in high society. ..we brought out the truth and people got awareness. ..that's the benefit. ..in this thing. ..if we try further we can made him behind the bars. .."

     " finally. ..pushkar. ..I can't do anything. ..if he loves you more. ..then. ..no other go. ..He is smarter and intelligent than me. .."shravan jerked his shoulders and showed a puppy face. .sumo was looking at him eagerly. ..

     " I think the competition is getting even more tougher. ..not bad  sweetie. .. impressive. ..pushkar loves sumo. ..sounds good. ..isn't it. .."before he could finish. ..sumo pinched him at his biceps. ....He winced with pain. ..

   " sumo. ..monster. ..leave me. ..its really paining. .."He pleaded to leave. ..

     " say it again. ..who loves sumo. .?"Now the furious sumo is back. ..

" ouch. ..its shravan who loves sumo. ..shravan loves sumo. .."finally she left him. ..

    " that's better. .."she raised her eyebrows as a symbol of victory. ..

    " idiot. .."shravan smiled at her and continued. .."Pushkar don't know about us. .its so simple. ..i will  see that....okay. ..everything sorted out. .?.now give me your smile. .."

  Sumo sighed and smiled with relief   " Btw. ..shan. ..you might have been in Kenya. ..now. ..right. ?"

     Shravan rubbed his hands together. .." yeah. ..but. .I thought that my princess s birthday was much important than the jungle safari. ..Kenya trip can happen again. ..but my lady's this birthday won't happen again. ..your birthday means a lot to me sumo " shravan said lovingly and looked deeply into her eyes. ..they both shared a lovely  eye lock. ...

The drizzle from sky made them to realize that they were started drenching. ..sumo ran to the tree shade. ..shravan bought an umbrella. ..

     " sumo. ..you are  so unromantic. ..I have decorated your cabin with much effort to wish your birthday. ..now. .All went vain. .."

      Shravan looked around. ..the blue sky was glistening with the golden stars to execute a romantic date. ..the drizzling added a super effect for the  night. ..the cool breeze enhanced  the scenario even more romantic. ..by holding the umbrella, shravan came closure to sumo. ..

" not bad actually. ..the nature has created a beautiful portray  for a romantic date. .."

     By saying this. ..He held Sumo's waist and slided a diamond ring in her finger. .."happy birthday my darling. .." He wishpered at her ears. ..

    They both melted in each other's love. ..shravan kissed her in the forehead. ..in her eyes. ..He kissed her nose tip lovingly. ..sumo was at love ...she clutched  shravan s shirt to  stabilise her for the moment. ..shravan yet to kiss her lips. ..sumo closed her eyes. ..she needed all this today as she trust him to her life. ..shravan was close to her lips. ..only inches ahead. ..

   " thud. ..thuuud. .....uuddd,...."

Lightening and thunder awakened them that they are at open space. ..they smiled at each other. ..sumo couldn't face shravan as she was blushing. ..

     Shravan too at embarrassed state. ..but he hid it and asked. .."sumo. ..do you like the ring. .."

     Now only sumo had a look at the ring. ..It was a uncut diamond ring. ..though it seemed like a single diamond, it was embedded with numerous tiny diamonds that were sparkling no less than stars. ..

    " Shan. ..It looks expensive. ."

   Shravan put his finger at her lip. ..
" yeah...I know. ..its a belgium uncut diamond....if you feel it to be more expensive. ..then. . . You have to compensate with. ..."shravan left a blank. ..

    " with. ..."sumo looked him enthusiastic. ..

     " with a lip kiss as a return gift. .."shravan looked innocently. ..

    " naughty. ..you kissed  now only. .."she started with a flow and ended with blabbering. ..

   " Oh. ..really. ..see sumo. ..my organs were not at my control anymore. ..they did it involuntarily. ..i think. .."He showed his innocent puppy face. ..

   " can I get one more. ..?"He asked like a kid who longed for his favourite chocolate. ..

    Sumo laughed  and hugged him  tightly. ..shravan reciprocated the hug by saying. ..

    " I LOVE YOU SUMO "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 15.6K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...
57.3K 4.4K 35
Two soul which doesn't know they are meant for each other, when they met for the first time. But Destiny played a game with their life, Will they rea...
13.4K 1.1K 11
When Sumo Met Shravan. .. ...a short story of shraman with an interesting twist. .. Ranked #8 in chiclit #166 in romance
55.8K 4.8K 35
Teri kismat da likhyaa tere kolo koi nahi cheen sakhda - whatever is written in ur destiny no one can take that away from u. What will happen if one...