My Little Leprechaun (Niall H...

By kristen227

Kristen works at Nandos with her best friend, Lily, in Bradford, UK. One day 5 boys walk into Nandos and end... More

My Little Leprechaun (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Love Is In The Air.
The Surprise
The Date
The Liar.
The Picture Of Us.
The Note.
An Old Friend.
Truth or Dare
Making Pancakes.
They All Pointed To Me.
When I Woke Up.
Finally Home
Beach Day
Marshmallows.
Smores and Slammed Doors
Publicity
Nandos
Disadvantages
Beep
I Am Ready. . .
Come Fly With Me
Welcome to Australia
Searching For Sand Dollars
What Happened? Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Epilogue: My Little Leprechaun
****WARNING THIS IS NOT A CHAPPIE BUT STILL READ PLEASE :)***

The Studio

14.4K 154 16
By kristen227

Okay the jokes and the nice bum part is an insider between me and "Lily". Don't be disgusted I had no saying of what she said

Liam P.O.V

As were waiting for the girls to change so that we could watch Paranormal Activity 3 with everyone, I couldn't stop thinking how pretty Lily was today. I really like her and I hope she likes me back, she's different. Even though I've known her for a day I think I am gonna ask her out so I won't lose my chance. Maybe if Niall makes a move on Kristen and asks her out, they could maybe come on tour with us.

Kristen's P.O.V

As we were changing, Lily couldn't stop saying perverted jokes about Liam, she kept saying that he has a nice bum and that he fitted anything and jokes like "I would let Liam's snake enter my garden". I was laughing so hard my sides would hurt. We went downstairs and when I looked at Niall he patted the sofa motioning me to sit to me, I grinned and before I sat down, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, I saw him blush a little but I pretended to not notice.

Lily went to go sit next to Liam and rested her head on his shoulder, I could tell she was about to explode with exciteness (If that's even a word). They would make such a cute couple, I thought in my head. "What movie we were gonna watch?" I asked and Louis replied "Paranormal Activity 3". "Uhggg does it have to be scary"? I whined. "What are you chicken"? he said while trying to make chicken noises. "No" I said seriously.

Every time there would be a scary part I would jump and buried my face into Niall's chest, and sometimes hear a chuckle from him. I started to fall asleep in his arms right before I saw the part where the girl's hair got pulled in mid-air. Then I fell asleep to darkness.

Niall's P.O.V

I padded the chair telling Kristen to come sit next to me, unexpectedly she gave me a quick kiss on the check and I tried to hide my blushing. During the movie she would jump a little each time there would be a scary part. Then she buried her face into my chest and I put my arms around her, I had noticed that she had fallen asleep.

I carried her bridal style to my room and tucked her in. I went downstairs to see Lily had fallen asleep on Liam, Harry and Louis hugged together sleeping and Zayn with his mirror in his hand. Liam was still awake so I was able to tell him I was going to sleep. I quietly slipped into my bed and slid closer to Kristen, she must've notice me so she wrapped her arms around me, and I did the same. I fell asleep with the cutest girl in my arms.

Kristen's P.O.V

I woke up to Niall next to me with his arms around me, I quietly tried to get out of his grasp but he was holding on tight. I was able to get out and went downstairs seeing Harry and Lily downstairs watching family guy eating lucky charms. "Morning everyone" I yawned. They both replied "Morning". But Lily said to me "I see someone had a nice time last night" I nodded. They both smiled. "Looks like am not the only one who had a great time" I replied bouncing my eyebrows. She blushed while I laughed at her.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked Harry.

"Well, we have to record, so maybe you guys can come to the studio, and then we can go out somewhere after?"

I nodded my head and plopped myself down next to Lily. As soon as I fell, her bowl of lucky charms went flying into the air. I laughed uncontrollably until my sides hurt when I saw the marshmallows in Harry's hair. He simply scowled and walked over to the bathroom.

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep? Are you guys going to come to the studio with us?" The gorgeous Irish boy asked in his adorable accent coming downstairs.

"Sure, I just have to go home and get dressed. Come on Lily." I replied dragging her off the couch.

******15 minutes later******

I dropped her off at her house and promised to pick her up and take us to the studio. I debated over what to wear, but finally settled on a white tank top, navy blue floral skirt, and girly combat boots. I slicked my hair back into a high ponytail and put on blue eye shadow. When I picked up Lily, she was wearing a loose blue crop top with a white pencil skirt, and I raised my eyebrows when I saw her wearing Liam's favorite shoes, Sperry's. She had a nautical anchor necklace. I admired her glimmer eye shadow and her hair was straight.

"Ready babe"? I asked her. She simply nodded her head while smiling. I started backing up from her driveway and started driving to the only recording studio in Bradford.

******* 10 minutes later******

We walked over from the parking lot to the studio and I took a deep breath, unsure of what would be awaiting us.

"Hello beautiful. We are going to be recording over there, so you guys can stay over there on the couch." I rewarded his calling me beautiful with a quick peck on the cheek. He blushed furiously and grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. I looked over and saw Liam take Lily's hand and lead her outside. Hmph, I wonder what could be happening there.

Lily's POV

I walked in and saw Niall whisper something in Kristen's ear, and lead her to the couch. I felt someone put their arms around my waist, and smiled when he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Can you come outside for a second? I have to show you something." I nodded and he led me outside. I felt a surge of energy go through me and tried to prepare myself for what he had to tell me.

He led me to a small garden, and sat me on the bench. I saw him walk over to a bush, grab a tulip (my favorite flower) and make his way over to me. "Lillian Anne Beth, I know it's only been two days but I feel like I've known you forever. I really like you a lot and hope that you feel the same. Will you be my girlfriend"? He said those last words and my heart was pounding inside. I hope that he can't hear my heart beating out of my chest. I shook my head yes, and crashed my lips on his. I put my arms on his neck, and started to play with strands of his hair, while he had his hands on my waist.. We kissed for what seemed like hours, but Zayn walked out and screamed.

"WHOAH! Since when has this been a thing?" I blushed at him, but Liam just grabbed my hand in response and led me in. He walked inside and I just stopped to give him a kiss on the cheek, and I couldn't help but smile when everyone had wide eyes when they looked at our intertwined hands.

"LILY!! AHA I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!" Kristen screamed before tackling me onto the floor. I laughed at her and pinched her in the arm telling her to get off. "OUCH! Bro you don't have to be so harsh" she replied rubbing her arm. "I don't really like it when people are on top of me squishing my body parts" I replied and took a seat on the couch. "Whatever" she replied.

Niall's POV

Lily and Liam walked in holding hands, and I knew he had asked her out, meaning it was time to make my move, meaning asking Kristen out. As we were on the couch talking, I finally had the nerve to ask her out, "Kristen can I ask you something"? I asked looking at her beautiful green eyes. "Hit me" she said. "Friday would you.. Uhh. Ermm. Like to go on a date with me" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Of course I would!" she said grinning furiously and nodded. "Great, I'll pick you up at 6" I said. "Alrighty" she replied gave me a quick peck on the cheek and sat next to Lily and I made my way to the recording booth.

Kristen P.O.V

When Niall had asked me to go out on a date on Friday. All these questions started swarming through my head, like "What am I gonna wear?" "Where are we going?" "I need to decide on an outfit". I moved closer to Lily and we started going crazy. "So how was kiss!? How did he ask you out?!" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Well the kiss was amazing it lasted for a while but then Zayn walked in on us and screamed, he picked out my favorite flower and mentioned that it's only been two days but he feels like he's known me forever, and just asked me out"she replied showing me the tullip. "Yayy! Now you guys can make beautiful Payne babies and name one after me!" I exclaimed. "Forsure, anyway I saw Niall ask you something personal. Spill it" she said.

"Well he asked me out but didn't tell me where we are going" I said. "Oh well, am sure it's gonna be fine. But anyway sleepover at my house tonight and were going shopping tomorrow to pick out the perfect outfit"! I said "Okay I can't wait"! When we finished our conversation the song "Moments" started to play and we almost forgot that we were in the studio. Liam started to sing:

"Shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this hard girl

And the tears stream down my face", he looked at Lily while singing with a smile on his face, I looked to see Lily with the biggest smile on her face and before I turned around it came Niall's part:

"Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement is clouded

Like tonight's sky", his eyes met mine and he didn't take them off, I started to laugh, but not at him and was that TEARS coming out? What is going on with me with blushing and now crying?! I quickly brushed them away before anyone noticed. After the song ended Niall came up to me and hugged me and lifted me up like a princess. I was the happiest girl in the world and I was completely sure of it.

Do you guys like this chapter? Am honestly not a big fan of it even though I wrote it :P

Please tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 65 25
When Haley, Laurel, And Kaitlyn, three best friends, end up switching plane tickets and going to London instead of New York, they end up meeting a we...
2.3K 24 35
5 Girls that has a BIG secret and 5 Boys that will move to the girls' school. What will happen? Do one of the boys will found out what's the girl's s...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
2.6K 23 8
Sara and her friends, Danielle and Katie, win a trip to London to hangout with the boys! And heavy drama occurs between the 8 of them.