[The Empress!!] (Haikyuu Vari...

By SkyImagination36

There is Girl who is from a Junior High School named Kitagawa Daichii[Junior High school name if you guys are... More

Don't read this book
Information about you and an Author's note
Chapter 1: Living with my Cousin Keishin Ukai
Chapter 2: Meeting the Volleyball Team
Author's Note
Chapter 3 part 2: Getting to know the Freak duo
Thank you!!!! By me!!!
Im sorry๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Chapter 3 Part 3: Getting to know the freak duo
Again Thank You!!!
Special Chapter
Sorry!!!!! T^T
Chapter 3 Part 4
A/N
Thank You!!
Im sorry but On Hold!
Choose for Next Chapter
Thinking of deleting
Redo
Introduction(Chapter 1)
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Just Askin
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chap 12 teaser
Chapter 12
Yeahhh....
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Ok, stop
Birthday..
New "Book" Announcement
Who likes BNHA!?!

Chapter 3: Getting to know The Freak Duo Part 1

11.3K 206 249
By SkyImagination36

Your POV
~Time Skip to the next Day~
I am just enjoying my walk to Karasuno when I get hit by a bicycle. [PS. You are still not going to school to learn. It will be next week.] I fell down the road and land on my butt. I look up to the person who hit me with a bike to see that it is just Hinata. He look at me and then practically panicks. He gave me a hand [not litterally] to grab on to and he pulled me up. He looks so embarrased and say ' Im sorry ' like a million times. I said that Im alright and he calm down. "So are you going to our practice (L/N)-san?" Asked A hopefull Hinata. "Yes, and (Y/N) is fine." I said. We just stood there with an awkward silence when suddenly he looks panick again and ask me[or more like shout😅]."(Y/N)-chan! Would you like to hop [not litterally] on my bike and join me to go to Karasuno!!??" He asked. "S-sure....?" I said. After that, He practically make me sit in the back of his bike [what is the chair something on the back of a bicycle again?] and we soon get to Karasuno [sorry].

Hinata's POV
Yesh!!!!! Take that Kageyama!!!! I got to spend a wholes ride with (Y/N)-chan on my bike!!!! Wooohoooo is this how it feels when Nishinoya gets ignored by Shimizu-san?!!! [sorry i really had to add that].
[Hinata's expression, i guess]

When we get to Karasuno. I make sure that she is alright then drag her to the gym. School starts later at 8:00 am [I didnt know the right time ok?] and it is currently 5:00 am and is so early! We entered the gym to see all the members practicing and I became pump up! This is going to be exciting!!!

Kageyama's POV
I am currently practicing my tosses when That Dumbass came in the gym with (L/N)-san....Shy does my chest hurt when I see them together? Why do I feel like pushing Hinata away from (L/N)-san and I need to be the one who needs to be with her? 'He just cant be spending time with MY (L/N)-san..wait what?' I think I didnt pay much attention to Sugawara-senpai [who is currently practicing tosses with Kageyama] that the ball he toss to me practically lands on my head.

Your POV
Looking around the gym, I see Kageyama day dreaming when I saw a ball that Koushi-kun tosses hit his head. "Kageyama-Kun!" I ran to him and put his head on my lap. "Are you ok !?" I ask worriedly. I saw him nod before closing his eyes. I think He passed out. 'Yup, he pass out' I thought.

~~To be continued to part 2~~
Sorry, I have school tomorrow and the time is 8:49 pm so yeah. Need to sleep. Good night! Bye!!!
-SkyImagination36

Please comment if Takeda really is The Little giant????

(Future Sky: Hi, so, I've seen people commenting about The pic...and well..

My cousin have spoiled me that in the manga, the real little giant was shown and it's not takeda. So that's a debunk.

That's all xD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
144K 279 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
11.2K 497 11
๐ŸŒป A story of two boys, each with different friend groups that are enemies. Despite the differences within their environments, Fourth fell inlove wit...