Escort Me Baby (#2)

By reetilicious

(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then... More

Author's Note
Cast!
Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: New Toy
Chapter 4: The Deal
Chapter 5: Moving In
Chapter 6: Charming Man
Chapter 7: Confident
Chapter 8: Birthday Girl
Chapter 9: Lessons
Chapter 10: A Dance?
Chapter 11: No Pain, No Gain
Chapter 12: Help?
Chapter 13: Bow Down To Queen Arie
Chapter 14: Jokes
Chapter 15: Funeral
Chapter 16: Queen Bitch
Chapter 17: No Touching?
Chapter 18: Mother-Idiot
Chapter 19: Let Me Hold You
Chapter 20: Dangerous Women
Chapter 21: The Birds And The Bees
Chapter 22: Let Me Be Your Healer
Chapter 23: Bad Kisser?
Chapter 24: Dirty Men
Chapter 25: Down To Ladytown
Chapter 26: Dance Like We're Making Love...
Chapter 27: Shut Up Rome!
Chapter 28: Brothers
Chapter 29: Lealtà
Chapter 30: No More Monsters
Chapter 31: Addy
Chapter 32: All Is Fair In Love And War
Chapter 33: Addy Baddy
Chapter 34: Model For Me
Chapter 35: Mama Dearest
Chapter 36: Broken Trust
Chapter 37: Oh My Edith
Chapter 38: Something More
Chapter 39: The Villain In All Stories
Chapter 40: Wretched Feelings
Chapter 41: You Have My Heart
Chapter 42: A Date?
Chapter 43: Mother Athena
Chapter 44: My Girl
Chapter 45: Dear Father, Break Me Again.
Chapter 46: Endless Tears
Chapter 47: The Truth
Chapter 48: Profess Your Love
Chapter 49: Catfight
Chapter 50: Backstabbing Bitch
Chapter 51: The Betrayal
Chapter 52: An Unlikely Ally
Chapter 53: Family Reunions
Chapter 54: Forgiveness
Chapter 55: Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned
Chapter 56: Farewell To All
Epilogue 1: Everlasting Bond
Epilogue 2: Some Broken Hearts
Epilogue 3: Forever In Love
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
!!!BONUS!!!

Chapter 3: New Opportunity

59.5K 1.9K 2.1K
By reetilicious

I have posted the cast so go check it out. Hopefully you like it. Enjoy! ♥️

-------------------------------------------

(Eros's POV)

"Call me soon, hunk," the girl winks at me and strokes my arm while placing a sloppy kiss on my clean shaven jaw. "I'll be waiting."

"You got it, sunshine," I plant a fake smile on my face and watch her leave the aisle in small, slow steps.

Crumbling up the paper that she slid into my pocket, I toss it at my co-worker who railed in a cart full of tools to hang up on the racks. "What the fuck, bitch boy?"

"I got another female's number for you, Demario. What's the score this week?" I pull the cart away from him and position it in front of the hammer section.

"Counting the five other ones from today along with ten from your birthday three days ago," he begins counting the numbers on his fingers and narrows his dark, brooding eyes at me. "Thirty-eight fucking girls gave you their numbers this week alone. This is disastrous." He strangles a medium container of nails between his fingers and slams it down onto the shelf.

"I gave you each and every number that I got. Why don't you call one of them and get laid for a change." Picking up a couple packages of wrenches, I mount them on their specific area and turn to him. "They're pretty."

"They didn't give me their number, they gave it to you, a dickwad who works at Lowe's."

Letting out a belly laugh, I turn back to the cart and shuffle through for more wrenches. "This dickwad doesn't like working here either, but he'll take any job he gets and this is the only decent one he got hired in."

"You're stealing all my ladies, homeboy. You need to quit." Demario's voice echoes off the high ceiling as I move to the next aisle to receive the call on my vibrating phone. Retrieving the sucker from my pocket, I pin it to my ear.

"Rocco?" My handler speaks on the other end of the line in his usual authoritative tone.

"Caesar!" I match his formal tone and continue, "What do you have for me?"

"New client. You'll meet her at the fourth Ferroni hotel tonight at nine for two hours. She'll give you details as to what she requires of you when she calls you soon enough. Don't disappoint her. Mrs. Hernandez is a big client." He hangs up and allows me to pivot back to the previous aisle and continue my stocking.

Upon reaching home after my shift, I get the call that I had been anticipating. "Rocco?" The client sultrily speaks into the phone.

"Mrs. Hernandez?"

"Yes! Getting down to business, I guess your handler told you about the place and time for the meeting. I just have a few requirements."

"I work to please my queens," I say with a hint of lust that all my clients loved. "Anything you want."

"That's what I like to hear," she giggles out. "I want you to dominate me like I've read in your profile. Tie me up to the bed and fuck all my bloody senses to the point of numbness, something my husband lacks and something I desperately want."

"That's my speciality, Mrs. Hernandez. I don't ever disappoint."

"I'm guessing you bring the toys?"

"Yes, I do, queen."

"Brilliant," she chirps up. "I'll see you then, sweetheart."

Hanging up, I quickly shove the black suit into the bag along with other essentials for the two hours of work before walking out of my congested room and into the tiny living room where Roman was scattered over the couch in front of the T.V.

(Ash Stymest as Roman Azallion)

"Where are you going, Eros?" Roman spots me as I try to sneak out the front door, but it's impossible considering it's right by the T.V.

"To the gym?" I point at the black tank top and shorts that I wore.

"Take me too then," he jumps up from the couch and heads past the first door into his room down the hallway..

Grabbing his wrist, I haul him back and yell at him in a hush tone. "Shut up, Rome. I'm going to work." I zip his lips and point at the last door down the narrow hall. "So keep it shut and stay here with mom while I go make money to pay for your tuition and her drugs."

"You're seriously going to leave me with her again?" He shoves my chest and stomps back to the couch. "She's gonna ride my ass to hell when she wakes up."

"Inject her with the medication if she acts crazy." I stride towards the door and open it slightly before looking back at the fuming boy.

"Do you remember what happened last time?" He glares at me and crosses his arms across his chest. "She came at me with a damn knife when I didn't have any money to give her."

"That's because you did not inject her when you had the time. Don't hesitate this time," I order him and slowly shut the door behind me, stepping out into the musky fourth floor hallway of the old brick building. Walking down the creaky thin corridor, I reach the end and skip down the stairwell.

"Hey, Eros," my neighbor from across the hall chirps up as she jogs up the stairs in booty shorts and a neon pink tank top with headphones hanging around her neck and sweat dripping down the side of her pale skin.

"Hey, Zeenat! Had a good run?"

"Huh?" She shakes away her gazing and looks down. "Yeah, a good sweaty run. Going to the gym?"

"Yes, I am. I'll talk to you later. I'm in a hurry."

"Of course," she stutters out as I begin walking away from the nervous girl. "Eros!" She calls out.

"Yes, babe?" I smirk at her to make her a little more nervous. She swallows hard and clasps her shaky hands.

"Maybe... you would... you know..." she starts out but stammers along the way.

"No, I don't know. You might have to be a little more elaborative," I inch closer until I was on the same step as her, smirking smugly as I pin the anxious girl against the wall behind her with my mere stature. "What are you trying to say, Zeenat?" Swallowing once again, she gets lost into my eyes, her breathing hitching in her throat and cheeks burning up as I near her face. I snap my fingers before her eyes to pull the woman out of a trance. "Zeenat?"

"Sorry," she whispers out and clears her throat as I back away slowly. "I was just wondering if you could... if you maybe would want to come to the city with me and my friends someday?"

"That's it?" I smile at her and tilt my head to the side. "You were having a nervous breakdown because of that?"

"Sorry?"

I laugh and skip down the steps before peeking my head from around the corner. "One day when I don't work. I'll see you later, babe."

Her squeal pierces my ear as I vanish from her vision and step out the building. Chuckling, I head towards my car that was parked a block away. Settling into the new vehicle, I commence driving towards the fourth Ferroni hotel situated in the upper east side.

The darkness of the night blanketed New York City in a mist of humid air circling around through the pollution and the loud noises. This insomniac city gives a whole different life to many people at night such as me. Working at Lowe's sure as hell didn't give me a good paycheck, so being a straight male escort brought good money home to support myself, Roman, and my drug addicted mother.

Being in college debt and struggling family issues pushed me into that business in which I didn't know what company or what boss I work for. This high class discreet escorting company only gives me information on my clients through my handler who works for a boss that controls this vast escorting business all over the globe. That boss being Vince, who I haven't met and didn't want to meet considering you never saw the escort that had been sent to him due to some complaint from a client. From what Caesar told me, Vince worked for some bigger boss that no one knew about, but everyone was afraid of.

Vince has handlers taking care of multiple escorts and the arrangement with clients, giving us aliases to protect our identities, hence the name Rocco for me. Only high profile clients get assigned to each one of us according to their preferences. Me being a dominant male, I mostly get female clients that want bondage in bed or anything else they want because this profession is about pleasing and my queens haven't complained to this day.

Parking the car in the hotel garage, I change into the suit as quickly as possible and head in to meet the Queen for tonight with a small briefcase. From the photo Caesar sent to my phone, the Queen tonight was a woman in her early thirties and the wife of a renowned builder. Her hair jet black matching her eyes and her skin a flawless coffee shade. The woman to match that description was sitting by the chaise lounge sofa with her head hanging low, staring at her phone.

Leisurely striding towards her, I hover over the woman and wait for her to notice me. Her almond shaped orbs glance up at me, dilating her pupils. "Rocco?" She mounts from her seat and turns to me.

"Mrs. Hernandez," I smirk at the curvy woman and slide my fingers down to her hand, lifting it up to place a soft peck to the back of it.

The flushing woman quaked for a second before maintaining her composure. "The photo on your profile doesn't do you justice."

"The photo I received of you doesn't even come close to the beautiful goddess standing in front of me."

"Aren't you charming!" She giggles and plays with the lapels of my suit as I place the briefcase on the floor.

"I was born charming and this is just a part of my job," I trace my fingertips down her bare arms to her hands, tangling them with mine and pulling her body closer until her breasts pin against me. "But you, queen, just added something extra with your beautiful body and that mesmerizing face. Your husband is one lucky man to have a gorgeous woman like you."

"Tell him that," she breathes out against my lips before I pull away.

"We have two hours," I place my hand on her back and usher her away from the lobby. "Let's not waste another minute."

She smiles and takes me to a room on the tenth floor of the hotel, pushing us both in. Turning around as soon as the door closed, she tries to kiss me, but I stop her by putting my finger to her thin red lips and pushing her back. "You asked for dominance, so that's what you'll receive. Not a thing less."

"Okay," she timidly says and swallows hard.

"Kneel before me," I order her and lay my briefcase on the bed, popping it open to reveal the tools and toys for tonight. "I said kneel," I growl in her ear, forcing the scared woman to her knees at my feet.

Her eyes glue to my body as I remove my suit jacket and toss it on the mid-century sofa in the room. Soon, my white shirt follows it and meets the floor in a puddle. Her mouth gapes open admiring my upper body covered in tattoos all around, a look I was very much familiar with whenever I removed my shirt in front of women. With a smug smirk, I pivot around the shocked woman towards the toys and retrieve a black leathered, rectangular tipped riding crop from the case and twirl it in my hand before claiming my position back in front of her.

"Let's get the rules straight," I trail the tip of the riding crop from her midriff and up the valley between her massive breasts to her neck, finally lifting her chin up with it. "You address me as sir, master, or daddy, your pick. You do as I say and be a good girl. With your head high and eyes down, you obey. Obedience shall be rewarded with something pleasurable while hesitation and disobedience shall be rewarded with spankings."

"Okay," she smiles with her eyes looking into mine.

"Okay what?"

"Okay, sir."

"Good girl," I smirk and run the riding crop down the side of her cheek. "Stand up." She immediately wobbles to her feet, her breathing rapid and uneven. Nearing her face, I lift her chin further up with the toy. "What's your safe word?"

"Frozen turd," she croaks out. I bite the inside of my mouth to control my laughter. At least it was better than the woman I was assigned to two days ago whose safe word was chopped dick.

"Use it if necessary," I whip the riding crop down to my palm and smile at her. "My spanking are not going to be easy. Each blow will be harder than the last one. If you look into my eyes without my permission, that'll earn you three spankings. If you speak when not allowed to, you will receive more spankings. Lastly, if you hesitate with my demands, that will get you more whips. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Look into my eyes and say that."

"I'll be a very good girl, sir," she whispers out, her breath tickling my lips.

"You better be. You don't want your husband to see dark red marks all over your beautiful ass now." I snicker and step back. "Take off your clothes. All of them. Now!"

***

"Wake up!" Rome's kick to my back throws me down to the floor, meeting my face with the creaky wooden floor. "This letter came in for you."

"Fucking idiot!" I yell at the stupid boy and rub my forehead as I sit up on the floor. "It's my day off. Let me fucking sleep." After last night shenanigans, my arm hurts due to the amount of spanking I had to give Mrs. Hernandez. She seemed to enjoy each second of our time and wanted to do this again some time soon. Let's hope her husband doesn't notice the red marks on her ass or else she'll be a dead frozen turd.

"A letter came in for you from some Estle last night when you were out fucking some woman." He throws an envelope in my face and plops on my little bed, crossing his hands behind his head and laying above it.

"Shut your fucking trap, dumbass!" I swat his head and fling his body off my bed. "She'll hear you."

"She's not here. She's out with her so called squad."

I frown at that thought and read the envelope that had Estle written in script at the top corner and my name written in the middle. "What's Estle?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" He plummets down to the bean bag and pulls out his phone. "The only place I've heard that name is in that big magazine and the rich people brand." His eyes widen as he jumps up and stares at me. "Holy mother of sweat balls fuckness! What if they want you to model for the fashion line? You'll be rich and famous."

"Shut up!" I shake my head and shove him aside, stomping to the bathroom next to mom's room. Ripping the envelope open, my eyes scan over the letter that laid inside.

Mr. Eros Azallion

We would like for you to come up to the Estle building in Manhattan for an interview regarding a certain position. If you're approved then you will receive good money. Please come meet us at 12:00 noon for the interview tomorrow.

Estle

"What the...?" Doesn't sound to formal, but whatever. I run out of the bathroom and reach for my phone to see it was ten. I still haven't cleaned myself up and it would take more than an hour to get there. Shit! After showering quickly and throwing on a nice suit, I bolt out and start my car up, maneuvering it towards the city.

This might finally be the job I can stick to and quit the escorting even though I might have to go through a lot of shit for quitting, but it's worth it. Spending my life in that business will never satisfy me or ever let me settle down with a woman. What woman would want to be with a man who works at Lowe's during the day and is a high class escort at night? None. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

After half an hour of just searching for a decent parking spot, I pace towards the building in the scorching summer heat. Reaching up to the reception area of the lavish building, the woman looks up at me and expands her eyes before I clear my throat, disrupting her strong gaze.

"Hello, I'm Natasha. You may call me Nat," she puts her hand forth and winks.

"Hi, Nat. I'm Eros Azallion." I shake her hand. "I'm here for an interview that I had at twelve and I'm ten minutes late."

"I've been waiting. I'm Janet," a blonde woman strides towards me in a tight black checked pencil skirt with a black blouse and white pearls around her neck that make her light brown eyes pop. "Natasha, quit flirting with everything that walks in with a dick. Keep your claws to yourself, skank."

"Sorry, Ms. Ozosky," Natasha lowers her eyes while her cheeks put on a display of different shades of red.

"Follow me," the blondie orders me and I follow without hesitation. I guess she's the boss with that attitude and power.

"I see that you have a degree in business management but you work at Lowe's. Why?" The woman whips out a paper from a file and begins interviewing me as I sit in a conference room of some sort when we get out of the elevator.

"No one wants a man who has tattoos all over, even on his palms. According to them, I'm not trustworthy." I confess and clear my throat before continuing. "I tried to get a decent job for months and still do, but working at Lowe's just pays the bills for now."

"I see. The name Estle holds a lot of respect not only in America, but all across the globe. Estle being the biggest magazine in today's date and also being a leading fashion brand, what can you offer us?" She smirks at me as she anticipates my answer.

"I..."

My breath clogs in my lungs, halting all the oxygen circulating within along with skipping my heartbeat. A woman walks in through the door, her heels sure to punch holes in the marbled floor. The tight tan dress was hugging each of her beautiful curves perfectly with a gold belt around her waist. The deep cut in her dress disclosed her ample bosom that screamed to tear through the fabric.

All the time in the world seems to kill itself as everything incredibly slows down. My heart threatens to lurch up my throat with each sway of her hips. Her hazel brown eyes look at me through her caramel strands that reach down to her elbow. The velvety, smooth layer of skin on her face shines under the sun rays that break through the glass wall while her eyes play tricks on me as they swirl to a hazel green under the piercing light.

"Jay," the angelic and poised voice of the woman soothe my ears as she takes a seat on the rolling chair across me. "I got it from here." Her eyes never left mine as we both gaze at one another.

From her perfect little nose to her full, plump lips, I know I remember those features from somewhere. My mind runs back to four years ago when Ena walked into my life, the woman that turned my life upside down and twirled the strings of my heart to her likings. This woman can't be her... can she?

--------------------------------------------

First of all, let's appreciate this set of tatted brothers. They're not real life brothers but in this book they are. Aren't they gorgeous? 😍😍

So, what do you think of Eros? Do you like him or not? Please let me know.

What is Athena planning for this gorgeous man?

What's up with his mother?

Don't forget to click that star icon down below.

Much love ❤️
~Reet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 9.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
456K 13K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
130K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...