Is this happiness ?

By Soukoku_lover

Soukoku high School au full of fluff because these two deserve to be happy too. Characters may be ooc especia... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXX
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XXXXII
Chapter XXXXIII
Chapter XXXXIV
Chapter XXXXV
Chapter XXXXVI
Chapter XXXXVII
Chapter XXXXVIII
Chapter XXXXIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX

Chapter XIV

13.1K 549 633
By Soukoku_lover

Chuuya looked at his reflection in the mirror, bruises everywhere, he looked down at his left hand, blood dripping from the other's knife. There is no way he could let his mother see him in this state, he promised her long ago that he would never get into a fight again. Furtunately for him, she called to say that she wouldn't comeback till next day evening.

He wrapped bandages around his injured hand and tried his best to take care of his bruises. He looked back at the mirror :"The bitch would be more than pleased if she saw me in this state ..." he sighed and layed on his bed tiredly :"At least i made sure they would never comeback ..." he closed his eyes and tried to think about something else, but the only thing he could think of was the image of him fighting beside his friends back when he was in France, those really weren't good memories for him especially when he remembers how it ended. He tried to lay on his side but it hurt too much so he just went to lay on his back. He suddenly heared his phone ringing and remembered about talking each day with Dazai.

No way he could answer now, especially when he saw that it was a video call. He didn't want the other to get worried for him. He just waited till the ringing ended and texted Dazai that he couldn't talk for now then turned off his phone because he knew the brunet would just insist even more.

Not like he could ever sleep all the night because of feeling hurt everywhere in his body. He thought he was used but the time he spent in Japan really made him a softie.

The next day, he just opted to rest at home and think of what he would tell his mother when she comes back.

It was past 4 p.m when he got up tiredly and noticed his turned off phone. He turned it on to find more than 20 vocal messages and 50 unread texts from Dazai. He heared all of them then sighed, he wanted not to worry him but it just made the opposite effect. Next, he went to read the texts, the two last ones caught his attention, one was just an adress while the last one was "I need your help" and they were sent 10 minutes ago.

The worst scenarios crossed Chuuya's mind, he directly tried to call him but the other wouldn't answer. Now, he really was worried, he didn't wait another second to dress up and go out.

He spent more than 20 minutes to find the location. He was so confused to find himself in the middle of the road with people all around him and there was no sight of Dazai. He called again and again but no answer, he looked for the other but he wasn't there. He ended up sitting on a bench there, he didn't know what to do anymore. Maybe he should just go to the school and tell Oda-sensei, but then everyone would see him ... "this isn't the time to think about useless details !!" He told himself.

He got up and prepared himself to go till he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He instently turned back to find no other than ... Dazai himself.

"Where were you ?? What happened ?? Are you fine ??? " Chuuya wouldn't stop if it wasn't Dazai who had to yell a "I'm fine Chuuya !"

Chuuya's expression changed from worried to confused :"What do you mean by you're fine ? Are you sure nothing happened ?"

"Yeah" Dazai smiled :"Look, i'm super fine.  Nothing happened, okay~"

"Then ..." Chuuya blinked, he didn't know what's going on :"Why did you send those texts ?"

"Because ..." Dazai used his annoyed tone :"... if i didn't do so you would never show up right ? Besides ..." he smirked :"... this is my revenge for letting me be super worried and not answering my calls and texts !!"

"What ??!!!!" Chuuya couldn't believe him :"Do you realize how much i was worried ??!!! Or let me guess : You fucking don't !!!!" He directly turned to go back home :"I'm going !"

Dazai grabbed Chuuya's wrist to stop him and the other made his best not to yell from pain :"Don't make a scene ..." Dazai whispered :"People are already staring "

"Let go of my wrist ! It hurts !!" Chuuya whispered back.

"Let's go somewhere else where we can be alone" Dazai looked around him and noticed a karaoke :"Let's go ."

Chuuya stared at him for a moment "he already saw me so ..." he decided to just follow him for now.

The second they set, Dazai asked :"Aren't you taking off your glasses ?"

"No ..." the other whispered weakly.

"Chuuya ..." Dazai used his most serious tone :"I already noticed the bruises so just tell me what happened ."

The redhead lifted the scarf he was wearing to hide his mouth and turned his head :"I just fell from the stairs ..." it obviously was a lie and Chuuya was so bad at lying.

"Chuuya ..." Dazai repeated impatiently but noticing that the other wasn't willing to talk, he grabbed his injured wrist earning a loud "ouch !" from the other, he still didn't loosen his grip :"I know you're lying so just tell me already !"

Chuuya averted his friend's gaze with no answer so the other just went to pull the scarf down then noticing that the other didn't stop him, he took off his glasses and his eyes widened instently :"Who did such a thing to you, Chuuya ?"

Even though he was hurt, Chuuya didn't feel the urge to cry. But hearing Dazai's tone and realizing that he actually saw him could just make him tear up :"Those sons of bitches made sure to turn my face to this and i don't even know who sent them ..."

The second he heared his words, Dazai remembered what he said to the bitch the other day :"It's her !"

"Who ?" Chuuya asked while trying to take his wrist off of he other's grip :"Can you loosen your grip a little, it hurts ..."

Dazai realized he still was grabbing the other's wrist tightly, he loosened his grip and answered :"It's the bitch, i don't believe she did such a thing just because i said you were more beautiful than her ..." he lifted his hand and brushed his fingers gently on the other's bruised face while giving him his most apologetic look :"I'm really sorry Chuuya, this is all my fault ..."

"No .." the other hushed :"It's her fault not yours besides ..." he tried his best to smile and reassure the other :"... i made sure they never comeback so stop with that expression, it doesn't suit you ..."

"Chuuya ..." the brunet whispered then remembered an important detail :"What did you tell your mother when she saw you ?!"

Chuuya realized he still didn't find some excuse for his mother :"She didn't comeback home yesterday so she didn't see me but ..." he grabbed his head with both his hands while resting his elbows on his knees :" ... i have no idea what i'm telling her this evening ..."

He looked so desperate that Dazai had to find a solution, the first thing he could think about was :"What about you spend the two next days at my place, it's the weekend so you can right ?"

"What ?!" Chuuya blushed instently and he knew way too well this wasn't the time to blush but not like he could control his body since Dazai showed up :"What about Oda-sensei ?" He was just finding excuses.

"He ..." Dazai started, he knew Odasaku would kill him for what he was going to say :"He won't spend the weekend there, he said he's going somewhere, i don't remember too well wait ... i'll just call him"

Dazai went outside leaving a blushing and stressed Chuuya there "If i go with him, i can just tell Kouyou nee that we had a project, and my face will eventually be better after two days then i could say that i fell from the stairs or something, that's the best solution !!" He tried to convince himself while trying in the same time to ignore the part that was telling him that he would be in a house alone with Dazai for two days and thinking about all the things that may happen "Stop that !!!!!!!!" He screamed to his mind but not like it would ever hear him.

Odasaku picked up instently :"Didn't i say to never skip classes again !"

"Wait, there is something more important ..." Dazai interrupted, hearing the silence on the other line, he carried on :"Can you spend the weekend somewhere else than at home ?"

"Why ?" His uncle asked irritatingly.

"Chuuya is coming ." The brunet answered honestly.

"What ? Already ?" Odasaku was really surprised :"Things escalated quickly, don't you think you're going too fast ?"

"It's not like that !" Dazai hushed :"I would love to but it's not like that, something happened and he got into a fight and he doesn't want you to see him in fear that you'll call his mother, i'll tell you the details later. Now i just need you to spend the weekend somewhere else ?"

"Is he hurt badly ?" The teacher asked seriously.

"No .." Dazai reassured him then suggested :"You can just go to Ango's place, he won't refuse if it's you ."

Odasaku was irritated but tried his best to stay calm :"And why would i want to spend a weekend in his place ?"

"To make out ?" Dazai could feel the other's anger just from the phone :"Just kidding, you tell him whatever you want just don't comeback home for the next two days, please Odasaku ?"

Hearing the other use the word 'please' that he rarely uses conviced Oda that his nephew was serious :"Okay ... but you will tell me everything later ."

"Okay ... promise" Dazai said :"Thank you, Odasaku."

"Don't thank me ..." Odasaku sighed then added :"And please no problems ..."

"Ah that i can't promise~" Dazai laughed and ended the call instently leaving his uncle super angry on the other side.

He entered the room to directly hear Chuuya ask :"What did he say ?"

Dazai smiled softly :"Let's go home, Chuuya~"

The ginger got up from his seat while blushing and looking away :"Are you sure ?"

"You don't have to ask !" The other answered the same time as he opened the door for him that's when he noticed something and didn't even realize when his hand was on the other's neck making him blush even more :"You aren't wearing your choker today ..."

"It ..." Chuuya started stuttering ... again ... :"... it was ripped off by one of those guys yesterday ..."

"Oh ..."

Chuuya wore his scarf and glasses and followed Dazai, no one could imagine how much he wanted to stop his imagination from thinking about them being in a house together, what if there wasn't another room and they had to sleep in the same one ? what if they had to sleep on the same bed ? What if the other tried to-

"Chuuya ..." Dazai called :"Let's go to that store~"

The redhead went out of his thoughts and looked to where the other was heading :"Accessories ?" He just followed him and that's when he found his paradise.

He instently went to look for the hats while Dazai went to search for what he wanted.

Chuuya tried almost all the hats there when Dazai bought what he wanted and came back, he felt really annoyed to notice one of the female workers standing beside Chuuya and telling him if the hats suit him or not while the other was smiling at her gently. Dazai sped up and went to stand between them while putting his arm around the smaller one's shoulders :"You look stunning, Chuuya~"

The other blushed instently and for some reason, even the girl blushed. Chuuya took off the hat and went to put it in it's place :"I .. really like it but i didn't take enough money with me thanks to someone, but i'm definitely coming back to buy it" he smiled to the worker.

Dazai moved again so that the other can't see her and took the hat to put it on Chuuya's head :"Just keep it~" then he pulled him and went to pay for it.

Chuuya used the hat to hide his blushing face while looking at the hand that was on his uninjured wrist :"Thank ... you ..."

*So ... next time will be in Odasaku's apart :^)
*Don't forget to tell me your thoughts and more fluff is coming~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
222K 14.4K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
128K 532 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
1.5M 48.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...