Ever Since New York

By NonaGrub

Birdie Tomlinson, sister to Louis Tomlinson had just turned twenty-one. Her brother and his band mates hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 25

517 8 3
By NonaGrub

2 Months Later

"Birdie, c'mon. You probably just ate something bad. You just need to rest up." Harry says, his voice muffled by the bathroom door.

I groan and throw a roll of toilet paper at the said door, hoping he'd go away.

For the past week, I've been sick. Every morning I'd throw up. If I smelt something I didn't like, I'd vomit. See something, move, eat, talk: it all leads to me hurling up my lungs in the sink or toilet, whichever's closer.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and flush the toilet before starting up my shower.

"I'll be out in a little. I'm gonna wash up." I call out, my voice groggy.

I hear Harry's receding foot steps and sigh quietly before I get in the tub and wash my body and hair.

After my shower, I get out and quickly get dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before grabbing my jacket and shoes, slipping them on.

I grab my phone and quickly dial Alyssa's number, sitting on my bed.

"Hey, girly! What's up?" She answered.

I cover my face with my hands and let out a soft sob.

"Oh, God. Birdie, what's wrong?" She demands, her voice carrying a worried tone.

"Alyssa...I've missed my period. And I've been sick and I don't know what to do." I confess, my tears staining my shirt.

"Honey," she says, her voice softening. "Come over, right now. I'll run to the store and get some tests, okay? You're going to be fine." she tells me.

I nod and wipe my eyes before we say our goodbye's and hang up.

Standing, I put my hair in a pony and make my way downstairs, smiling small when I see Harry sitting on the couch.

I go over and kiss his cheek, looking at him.

"Have you been crying?" he asks, sitting up a bit more and looking at me, his fingers brushing my cheeks.

I nod and smile sadly. "Alyssa and Dylan broke up and she's really upset. It just made me cry a bit, I know, I'm a baby." I lie, my chest heavy.

Harry frowns and nods, stroking my cheek a bit. "I understand. You should go be with her." he says.

I nod and smile, kissing him softly. "Right. I'll be back later." I say, turning to face the door.

"I love you. Be safe." he calls out, smiling at me.

"Love you too. And I will." I tell him before heading out Harry's jeep after grabbing my keys from the bowl on the coffee table.

Harry and I decided that we could share cars and gave me his extra key to his jeep and I've gladly taken the jeep whenever I could.

After getting in and driving down the road to Alyssa's, I get a text from her saying that she has the tests and a bunch of drinks.

I smile small and press the gas pedal to the floor, now speeding to get there.

It's truly amazing how speeding actually does help. I get to Alyssa's in record time and quickly jumped out of the jeep when I pulled into her driveway.

I just walked through her front door and saw her sitting on the couch.

She smiles when she sees me and gets up, wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug in which I return.

"It's gonna be fine, okay? You can do this." she tells me.

I nod and we pull away from each other.

We walk over to her kitchen and she opens a bag that she got from the store.

Alyssa pulls out three boxes of different pregnancy tests and looks at me.

I pick up one called First Response and look over at Alyssa who smiles small at me.

I kiss her cheek and then make my way over to her bathroom.

Carefully, I open the package and take the stick out, letting out a shaky breath as I undo my jeans and sit on the toilet.

After I do my business with the stick, I set it on the edge of the sink and wash my hands over and over as I wait.

I hear Alyssa knock on the door and she comes in, smiling at me and handing me a bottle of water.

I take it from her and twist open the cap with shaky hands, taking a large gulp.

Alyssa grabs the box from the trash and reads the back of the box. "This one only takes a minute to read. So you should be good by now." she says quietly.

I nod and set my water down before I take the test in my hands.

I let out another sob as I cover my mouth with my hand, closing my eyes as I see the two lines in red the stick.

Alyssa takes the stick, not caring that it's covered in pee and smiles when she sees it. "Well..they're not always right. Let's try the other's okay?"

I nod and we spend the next hour and a half taking the tests and my crying as they come up positive.

Alyssa and I are sitting at her table, the three tests lined up in front of us.

"You're pregnant." she states.

I nod, still shocked.

"Birdie, you're pregnant." She says more happily, smiling at me.

I look at her, smiling small. "I am.."

"You have to tell him. Call him right now" She says.

I shake my head. "No, I can't tell him over the phone. Today's Saturday, we usually order pizza and just watch HBO or movies or something. I'll do it then." I tell her.

Alyssa smile and reaches over, hugging me tight as we both cry in happiness.

An hour later, I drove home and looked at the clock, seeing that it's almost 5 p.m.

As I pull into the driveway, I dial Pizza Hut's number.

"Hi. This is Birdie Tomlinson." I say when I hear a young girl pick up.

"Hello, Birdie. What can I get you today?" she asks.

"Well...I know this would be a lot of work or hard to do, but I'm willing to pay extra." I say.

"Well sure, what is it?" she asks.

"I need you to make a cheese pizza, extra large, with peperoni's that say 'You're gonna be a daddy." I request.

"Awe, that's so cute. I'll see to it right away. We'll deliver at around 6, okay?"

I smile and nod. "Great, thank you so much. Have a good night." I say before hanging up and getting out of the Jeep.

I make my way inside and toss my keys and phone onto the couch by Harry and take off my jacket, hanging it up.

"Well, how is she?" Harry asks as I sit next to him, curling into his side.

"Oh-Uh, she's fine. We just ate some ice cream and watched a movie." I tell him.

Harry nods and kisses my head softly and I feel my chest start to ache in waiting and anticipation.

After watching a few re-runs of Friends there's a knock on the door and I get up, answering the door.

A small girl stands there, holding the pizza box in her hands and she smiles at me.

"Hi. I'm Debbie. We spoke on the phone? This is your pizza." she says.

I smile at her and dig in my pockets. "How much do I owe you?" I ask her.

Debbie shakes her head. "Nothing. This one's on the house."

I gape at her, then take the pizza and give her a hug before she leaves.

I turn and walk back inside, smiling at Harry as I set the pizza box on the coffee table and walk to the kitchen to grab us drinks, him a beer and me a water.

"Great," he says, scooting forward on the couch. "I'm starving."

I set our drinks down on the kitchen counter and stand there, watching as he opens the lid and then sits back, letting out a sharp breath.

Harry stands up, turning to face me as his eyes water up a bit and he walks to me. "Are you serious?" he asks, looking at me.

I nod, smiling small as I walk towards him. "That's why I went to Alyssa's..I needed to know." I tell him.

Harry nods and looks away, letting out a soft sob before he wraps is arms around me and hugs me tight.

I wrap my arms around him and let my tears of happiness wet his shoulder as we hold each other.

"You're gonna be a daddy." I whisper, kissing his cheek.

"I'm gonna be a daddy." he says, smiling at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
98 7 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
148 7 20
Louis was dating Gemma Styles, the cheerleader and football player, straight from a storybook right? Things were good and could only get better. Righ...
45.1K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...