The Contract. (Book One)

By thompsonbmoc

Where a famous high-fashion model and an NBA all-star are forced to be together for a publicity stunt. More

One || Lauren Hill
Two || Klay Thompson
Three || The Meeting
Four || Dub Squad, Golf Squad
Five || Saturday
Six || American Music Awards
Seven || Meet The Team
Eight || Photoshoot Feels
Nine || Splash Brother Confession
Ten || New Season, New Squad
Eleven || Calvin Klein Campaign
Twelve || Models That Work Together, Stay Together
Thirteen || Roaracle
Fourteen || Love You Goodbye
Fifteen || Curry's For Comfort
Sixteen || Trash Talk
Seventeen || Damage Control
Eighteen || Mark My Words
Nineteen || You're Fired
Twenty || We Were Staying in Paris
Twenty-One || That's My Girl
Twenty-Two || Dammit Draymond, Dammit Kevin
Twenty-Three || Espy's
Twenty-Four || The Ellen Show
Twenty-Five || Twitter Beef
Twenty-Six || Bet
Twenty-Seven || Surprise
Twenty-Eight || Empire State of Mind
Twenty-Nine || Balmain and Basketball
Thirty || Babysitting for Number Thirty
Thirty-One || Media Frenzy
Thirty-Two || She's Back
Thirty-Three || Bad Vibes in NOLA
Thirty-Four || Answers
Thirty-Five || Wildin In Bourbon Street
Thirty-Six || NBA All-Star Game and Broken Ankles
Thirty-Seven || Wrong
Thirty-Eight || En Route to Sin City
Thirty-Nine || Viva Las Vegas
Forty || Who?
Forty-One || It Wasn't Me
Forty-Two || Confused
Forty-Three || Who Started It?
Forty-Four || Hello?
Forty-Five || Spa Day
Forty-Six || So, How's Klay?
Forty-Seven || Oops
Forty-Eight || I Don't Feel Guilty
Forty-Nine || He Knew All Along
Fifty || Did You Both Not Read Through the Entire Contract?
Fifty-One || I Need Your Help
Fifty-Two || Team Lunch
Fifty-Three || Plans
Fifty-Four || Coachella Bound
Fifty-Five || It's Finally Over
Fifty-Six || When?
Fifty-Seven || Will You?
Fifty-Eight || I Got Cartier On It
Fifty-Nine || Farewell Coachella
Sixty || Bumps Back Home
Sixty-One || More Waiting
Sixty-Two || Are You Ready?
Sixty-Three || It's Yours
Sixty-Four || Full Circle
Sixty-Five || The Results
Sixty-Six || Congratulations But What Were You Thinking?
Sixty-Seven || Playoffs: Game 1 Round 1
Sixty-Eight || Issa Sweep
Sixty-Nine || Say Yes to the Dress
Seventy || Mini
Seventy-One || Not Again
Seventy-Two || Champions
Seventy-Three || Parade
Seventy-Four || Vegas 2.0
Seventy-Five || Baby & Bridal Shower
Seventy-Six || Bachelorette & Bachelor Getaway
Seventy-Seven || Welcome to Miami Beach
Seventy-Eight || Yacht Clubs
Seventy-Nine || Drunk Beach Volleyball
Eighty || Meeting Mini
Eighty-Two || Last Day as a FiancΓ©
Eighty-Three || Love & Basketball
Eighty-Four || The Reception
Eighty-Five || Honeymoon Avenue
Eighty-Six || Turks and Caicos
Eighty-Seven || Day At Sea
Eighty-Eight || Fresh Start
Eighty-Nine || Vogue
Ninety || What Career?
Ninety-One || Drunk Draymond Wins
Ninety-Two || Thanksgiving With the Thompsons
Ninety-Three || DAMN.
Ninety-Four || Christmas
Sequel!

Eighty-One || Saint Barthelemy

3.5K 73 40
By thompsonbmoc

It's been about a month since Lauren gave birth to their beautiful baby girl, Adelaide. Today was the day that everyone who was invited was going to travel to Saint Barts for Lauren and Klay's wedding.

It was eleven at night, and their flight was in an hour.

"Hey babe, did you bring Addy's clothes?" Lauren asked Klay, referring to their daughter, Adelaide, as she was helping him load the trunk.

"Yeah, we just need her diaper bag and we're all set." Klay said as he loaded the rest of the luggages.

They finished putting everything into the trunk, buckled up Addy into her car seat and drove off. Lauren was in the backseat with their daughter as Klay was driving.

Everyone's flight was at midnight, since the trip to Saint Barts would take twelve hours. All of the wedding guests would meet at the Oakland airport, since Lauren and Klay rented out thirty private jets for their guests. From Klay's family to Lauren's family, the team, and all of their friends, they all met at Oakland airport, gathering into their assigned jets.

Lauren, Klay, and Adelaide were on the biggest jet, where they would share with Klay's teammates, along with Ayesha and the two little Currys.

"Hi Laur! Oh my it's little Addy!" Ayesha whispered, as she noticed that Addy was asleep.

"I feel so honored that you took my suggestion and named her Adelaide!" Ayesha smiled.

"It really had me thinking, and I honestly just loved the name, so thank you." Lauren smiled.

"Okay but for real, you only gave birth a month ago, but you're literally just as skinny as you were before!" Ayesha complimented Lauren.

"Why thank you. The day after I gave birth I went to the gym twice a day. Gotta look good for the wedding, ya know." Lauren laughed.

The jet took off as everyone was on their way to Saint Barts for the wedding. Since they took off at midnight, nearly everyone was asleep. Except for Draymond, of course, who took videos and pictures of people sleeping and posting them on snapchat.

Six hours have gone by and they were halfway there. Everyone started to get fidgety, Steph and Klay playing a game of catch in the jet. Ayesha and Lauren talked while they sipped tea, the rest of the team members were on their phones, while the two little girls were playing peek-a-boo with Addy.

Draymond decided to blast music through the speakers, Steph had to remind him to play kid-friendly music so Dray decided to put on the entire Moana soundtrack. To everyone's surprise, KD knew the lyrics to all of the songs. He was singing and dancing with Riley and Ryan, everyone capturing snippets of it and posting it to their snapchats.

The flight attendants on the plane served everyone breakfast as they were nearing Saint Barthelemy. Since Draymond was awake while everyone was asleep earlier, he crashed after he finished his meal. Lauren took this opportunity to get back at him and post a picture on Instagram of Draymond sleeping.

@.LaurenHill:
Right back at ya @.Money23Green

After a long twelve hour flight, the bride, the groom, and the wedding guests finally landed in the famous island with the name of Saint Barts.

"We out here! Klauren wedding!" Steph exclaimed as they went down the steps of the jet.

"Wedding vacay!" Lauren smiled as she snap chatted a video of her and Klay.

"Daddy duties" Draymond captioned as he snapchatted Klay carrying Addy in her carseat down the stairs.

Everyone filed into their assigned escalades that would take them to the villas they were staying in.

"I can't believe we're getting married in two days." Lauren said, leaning onto Klay's shoulder.

"I can. I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life." Klay smiled as he pecked Lauren's lips.

The drive to the five-star villas came to an end as they all arrived, workers helping everyone unload their luggages from the trunk. Certain people had their own designated villas, Lauren and Klay having their own.

"Twelve hours later." Lauren let out a sigh of relief as she plopped herself on the bed.

"Isn't this place gorgeous." She looked at the view in awe.

"Perfect." Klay said, resting his hands on Lauren's waist as she stood on her tippy-toes to kiss her fiancé. Before they could do anything else, Addy's cries were heard from across the room.

"Someone's probably hungry." Lauren sighed as she carried her little one month old daughter.

Lauren breast fed her child as Klay unpacked all of their stuff. As Lauren finished feeding Addy, there was a doorbell that rang throughout the villa. Klay jogged over to the door and opened it, revealing Lauren's parents, Sherry and Rick, along with her two siblings, Jakob and Kamila.

"There's the handsome groom!" Sherry exclaimed as she hugged Klay, her father and her siblings hugging him shortly after.

"How was the flight?" Klay asked as he sat down on the living room couch, being followed by Lauren's family.

"It wasn't too bad, just really long." Rick replied. After that, Lauren walked in with Addy in her arms.

"Hey guys! Sorry, I just finished feeding this little munchkin." Lauren said as she hugged her parents and siblings.

"No worries. Oh my, let me hold her." Sherry whispered as she took Addy, carrying her gently.

Lauren sat down next to Klay as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"So how do you guys like the villas we booked for everyone?"Lauren asked.

"It's so beautiful! I bet these were expensive, I mean look around!" Kamila exclaimed.

"We had a pretty decent budget." Klay chuckled.

"Yeah, probably a budget of a million dollars, I mean, you're an NBA basketball player, and you're a supermodel. It's better than a decent budget." Jakob said, pointing at Klay and Lauren as he was explaining his statement. Everyone laughed and enjoyed each other's company.

They talked for about half an hour before Sherry decided to head back to their villa to get some rest. Lauren and Klay got situated as they headed towards the backyard patio and took in the stellar views of the Atlantic Ocean. They decided to change into their swimsuits and swim in the pool on their patio. The infinity pool that their villa had was as clear as glass and overlooked the green terrain, surrounded by the blue ocean. The first-time parents brought out little Addy along with a baby pool floatie for her to chill in. Lauren and Klay got into the pool and just enjoyed their quality family time. Klay talked about the upcoming season and how other teams were in a frenzy to build another super team, while Lauren talked about upcoming projects with designers, and a clothing line that she was teaming up with Ayesha on. They also played with their daughter, splashing around, and watching the light in her eyes. Klay admired his soon-to-be wife as she played around with Addy. Klay took this chance to take a picture of the two loves of his life and posted it on Instagram. After he posted it, he noticed that Draymond commented on his post.

@.Money23Green:
Thanks for the invite 🙄

Klay playfully rolled his eyes at Dray's comment and altered his attention back to his fiancé and daughter.

"To think that in two days, you'll actually be my wife makes me the happiest man alive." Klay smiled as Lauren blushed.

"And to think that in two days I get to call you my husband makes me the happiest woman alive." Lauren smiled, wrapping her arms around Klay.

"Hey, you know what we should do today since we have nothing planned until tonight?" Klay whispered.

"Wait why are we whispering." Lauren whispered back.

"I don't know, anyway-" Klay laughed.

"We should explore Saint Barts before dinner. Just you, me, and Addy." Klay suggested as Lauren returned the biggest grin.

"Let's go." she smiled as they got out of the pool.

They got dressed and headed out the door, hopping into a car service. The driver took them to Gustavia, the red-roofed capital of Saint Barts. The landmark consisted many houses and buildings with red roofs, a signature style in the island. Lauren posed in a doorway, as Klay took a picture.

@.LaurenHill:
Saint Barts, you're stunning❤️

The family of three did more exploring as the driver took them to Saline Beach, which was a well-known stretch of sand and sea on the coast of the island. They got out of the car and made their way over to the beach. They found an area to set their stuff down as they got situated and laid down on the lounge chairs. There were many people at the beach, and as soon as the power couple arrived, heads were being turned. Whispers went around, but Klay and Lauren did not pay any attention to them. While Klay was ready to head out to the beach, he heard a familiar voice call out his name. He looked around to see where it was coming from until he saw Steph wave to get his attention.

"Steph!" Klay yelled as Steph and Ayesha made their way to him and Lauren.

"We didn't know you guys left the villa and went to the beach too!" Ayesha said as she hugged Lauren and Klay, Steph doing the same.

"We decided to do a little exploring while we're here." Lauren smiled.

"Bro, there's jet ski rentals, let's go!" Steph exclaimed to Klay.

"Do you guys wanna join us?" Steph asked, turning towards Lauren and Ayesha.

"It's all good, I'll stay here with Addy, but Eesh you can go if you want." Lauren said.

"It's okay, I'll stay here with Laur and Addy." Ayesha replied as she laid down on the lounge chair next to Lauren.

"Alright, we'll see you guys later!" Steph exclaimed as he and Klay ran off to get their jet skis.

"I am so excited to be here in Saint Barts, especially that it's for your wedding." Ayesha smiled as she clapped her hands.

"It's crazy, I honestly felt like the contract signing was just yesterday." Lauren said, shaking her head realizing how fast time flies.

"What's crazy is that your relationship started off of a contract." Ayesha said as Lauren nodded.

"I know right, at first it was fake but now it's one hundred percent authentic." Lauren smiled.

"You both have been through a lot, it's crazy how strong you guys are." Ayesha said.

"I know, especially that incident with Kelsey. I can't believe how fast things escalated because of that." Lauren couldn't help but look back and laugh at the situation.

"I thought he was cheating on me with Kelsey, when the truth was that she was his brother's fiancé and he just brought her up to Oakland to help Klay find a ring to propose with." Lauren said as she rubbed her forehead.

"Then I was completely shitfaced in Vegas and slept with Kevin." Lauren shook her head laughing as she reminisced.

"Oh how everything played out." Ayesha laughed.

"Now I'm getting married to the same man who I signed a contract with. Crazy how things change so fast." Lauren shook her head, smiling.

"And you have a beautiful daughter with him." Ayesha smiled as she looked at Addy.

"I couldn't be any happier, Eesh. Thank you for sticking with me." Lauren smiled.

"Of course, Laur. You'll always be my number one homie." Ayesha returned a smile.

"Thank you also for welcoming me with open arms. I was so anxious to be in this kind of spotlight, so thank you for making me feel comfortable and always being there as a support system." Lauren tried to hold back tears.

"You've really become like an older sister to me, and thank you." Lauren said as she couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"Aww, Laur, you're making me cry!" Ayesha said as she fanned her eyes, trying to stop herself from tearing up as well.

"You know I will aways be here for you. I always understand where you're coming from and you get where I'm coming from. We're in this together." Ayesha said as she side hugged Lauren.

"Thank you for also allowing me to be a part of your wedding." Ayesha sniffled.

"Thank you for being a part of my life." Lauren smiled as Ayesha couldn't contain her tears.

"That got me, Laur, I love ya girlie." Ayesha said, wiping the tears from her face.

"It's good to let out your tears now before the wedding so your makeup won't get messed up." Ayesha joked.

"LAUREN! AYESHA!" The two girls heard as they looked out to the beach seeing Steph yell their names as he waved towards them. Klay then waved as him and Steph jet skiied across the famous Saline Beach.

Lauren and Ayesha pulled their phones out as they filmed their men jet skiing, posting them to their snapchat stories. Paparazzi were also there to capture pictures of the splash brothers. As the two guys finished playing around in jet skis, they made their way back to shore, and walked towards the two girls.

"Looks like you guys had fun." Lauren laughed.

"You two stay back here with Addy while Eesh and I go to the water." Lauren said as her and Ayesha walked towards the clear, blue water.

Paparazzi took photos of the four of them, immediately publishing and posting them all over social media.

The two girls enjoyed the warm, ocean salt water as the two guys stayed back and talked.

"Can you believe you're a dad now man?" Steph said as he looked at Addy.

"It's crazy man, I'm getting married in two days, and I'm a father? Insane." Klay smiled, shaking his head.

"Klayboy playboy isn't a playboy anymore." Steph joked as they both laughed.

"Ok but for real bro, Addy looks exactly like you." Steph said, looking at Klay, then back at his daughter.

"Is this how people were like with Riley and I?" Steph asked.

"Yup. Riley is an exact copy of you, but a female version." Klay said as Steph laughed along.

"Are you excited for the wedding?" Steph asked Klay as he took a sip of water.

"Yeah, bro but I'm hella nervous for the vows part, I don't wanna cry." Klay laughed.

"It's okay to cry man, I did." Steph smiled.

"Klay bae is a man now." Steph said, patting Klay on the back.

Klay looked out onto the beach and saw his beautiful fiancé with Ayesha. He smiled when she smiled, he laughed when she laughed, and he cried when she cried. Klay was more than ready to get married to the love of his life, and he couldn't be any happier.

Author's Note: The Klauren wedding is on it's waayyyy😉Which dress do you guys think Lauren chose? And what do you think the wedding set up will be like? Comment your thoughts! Thank you all for supporting me and this book, we've all come a long way and I'm so excited for you guys to read the wedding update! But what's a good wedding without a lil drama?😶 I guess y'all will just have to wait and find out👀 Hope you all are having a great Thursday! Please don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you! All love!❤️xoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.4K 24
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, she finds a best friend & lifelong companion in her teammate.
17K 485 45
An up and coming singer forms a friendship with an NBA All-Star, but hidden feelings begin to surface and complicate their dynamic.
253K 5.1K 39
In which a boy goes to college to be the best at basketball and to succeed and he meets a girl trying to do the same for herself , but they need each...
96.1K 1.8K 64
They have known each other since they were little. There parents have been friends since before they could remember. And they were neighbors. But the...