It's High School (Completed)

By Everydaylover122

"Henry?'' I whispered, scared that if I spoke to loud he would disappear into thin air like breath in cold we... More

Chp.1~ Greetings From Austin, Texas
Chp.2~ Old Friends, New School
Chp.3~ Changed Person
Chp.4~ Patio of the Forgotten
Chp.5~ Lunch With the Morales
Chp.6~ Caleb's In a Band?!
Chp.7~ Finding Henry
Chp.8~ Priorities
Chp.9~ Homecoming
Chp.10~ Heat Of The Moment
Chp.11~ Aftermath
Chp.12~ Confession
Chp.13~ Waiting Room
Chp.14~ It's On
Chp.15~ Coco Deliciousness
Chp.16~ Alex Wagner
Chp.17~ Grudges
Chp.18~ Confused
Chp.20~ Valentine's Day
Chp.21~ Revenge is Going to Be Sweet
Chp.22~ Terry-Tots
Chp.24~ Rumors
Fixing My Situations
Chp.25~ Searching for Answers
Chp.26~ Pool Party
Chp.27~ Guilty Pleasures
Chp.28~I Feel the Same Way
Chp.29~ Girls for God
Chp.30~ Her Sickness 1/3
Chp.32~ Her Sickness 2/3
Chp.33~ Her Sickness 3/3
Chp.34~ You Don't Understand 1/2
Chp.35~ You Don't Understand 2/2
Chp.36~ This Is Me
Chp.37~Therapy Boredom and Flynn Rider
Chp.38~ Wedding Day
Chp.39~ Don't Absorb The Hate
Chp.40~ Hero
Chp.41~ Three More Years

Chp.23~ She Knows

53 10 0
By Everydaylover122

"Teresa POV"

It was hard. Yes, things were very hard. All of the headaches that I have had this pass week, with Hallie exposing my embarrassing past, and Trevor and I's argument, I have felt that nothing will ever go back the same. Thankfully though, things have. After the big fuss that happened in the hallway with Hallie, people have been really supportive. People have given me reassurance and even apologized for making fun of me. It still kills me that people know, but I'm going to be okay. Lola and Caleb have been by my side 24/7, making sure that I'm okay and everything. Yeah, I'm fine is usually what I tell them, and part of that is true, I'm fine, but one thing has been traveling through my brain every now and then. What Hallie said about the next secret she was going to release, telling me that it would kill me, but as long as I have the amazing support that I have been getting than I'll be fine.

The bell rang signalling that everybody needed to head to their homeroom. I passed through the hallway, trying to avoid any weird eye contact made with other people. I still got a lot of stares, but they were different. I think the stares are from how heated I got at Hallie. People have been talking about how I really put her in her place. Good thing I know.

"Stop." I heard of whispering voice on my left. I snapped my neck that way, realizing what i was seeing.

"Stop, I hate when people do that." Caleb laughed, Alex was tickling him, like he was some dog or a baby. Caleb's head jerked my way. I quickly took smaller steps to hide behind the brick wall. Alex and Caleb have been acting super strange lately. At lunch it was like as is Alex's eyes were hot glued to Caleb's face. Every time Caleb spoke Alex seemed so fascinated, like Caleb was a hot celebrity. Of course, Lola was clueless to it. She was more worried on getting Alex to change his mind about his sexuality, it was hilarious. She had put on more makeup than usual and even took the time to style her hair. She would giggle at everything he said and she would buy him extra food for lunch. She didn't understand that something like that couldn't change him, but whatever. Alex laughed, only to disobey Caleb's orders and continue to tickle him. I sighed. Something was up with them. Maybe it was just me, or maybe Caleb was just excited to finally  have a guy friend. Whatever it was, I was going to find out.

"Alex's POV"

I was so excited when school was over. Only a few more weeks and it will be spring break, I could do it, I could wait till then, right? Today was my very first time being able to train somebody. It was a girl from the soccer team, she twisted her ankle and I got to train her for the week, it was pretty cool. Since today was Monday and I didn't have to go to any after-school practices, I was eager to go home and take a nap.

I hurriedly spun the combination lock. As I opened my locker, I flinched as something fluttered out and drifted to my feet. Bending down, I picked up the piece of paper and smoothed it out. Someone had stuffed it through the small vents of my locker. I stared at the words. 

Meet me at my place at 6. I want you......

                                                              -CC

I could feel myself crack a smile. CC was the code name that I gave Caleb. It was something that we shared when we passed notes to each other. A funny warm feeling spread throughout my body. I looked up and down the corridor, wonder if he was around. Nope, just a bunch of 11th graders laughing and joking as they headed downstairs to the bus stops and pick up lines.

I starred at his beautiful hand-writing one more time. It seemed that no matter what Caleb did, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. It warmed my heart to know that he thought of me in ever now and then. Even if I thought of him every hour of the day.

"Ready to go?" Teresa voice had enter my ears, wrecking my train of thought. I quickly tried wiping the smile on my face. I stuffed the note in the side of my backpack, closing my locker door as she waited.

"Y-yeah." I stumbled over my words, we started walking down corridor, the awkwardness settling in. I had hope that she didn't see the note. Even though I've only known Teresa for two months, but i could already see how noisy she could get.

"Who's CC?" She had abruptly asked, she gave a small grin my way. Damn it. I thought to myself. I wasn't surprised that she saw the note, only that I wasn't smart enough to put it up after I had read it. She gave me  small grin.

"I don't know I've been getting these notes for awhile." I made up on the spot, Teresa looked at me for a moment.

"You sure looked happy to see it, even though you don't know who it's from, isn't that a little creepy?" Teresa knew how to dig deeper, but too bad I was a master at lying.

"Feels nice when somebody take time to put a cute note in your locker."

"Right, well how sweet of them to do that." She smiled. I nodded my head. Before she tried asking anymore questions, I waved goodbye to Lola before she walked into her gymnastics class, she waved back giggling before walking in.

"You know she likes you right?" Teresa said before jumping into the passenger side.

I scoffed, as I turned the key into the ignition.

"I'm gay if you don't remember."

"I know, but she thinks she can change you." Teresa laughed. She looked out of her side window as we drove out of the school parking lot.

"You shouldn't be talking like that about your friend." I glanced at her, she rolled her eyes.

"Lola already know how I feel about her plan, she really does think she can change you though."

I held on tight to my steering wheel as we made a U-turn.  "Well, I appreciate the effort, but it probably won't happen."

"Try telling her that." Teresa laughed again. 10 minutes later I pulled up to Teresa's house as she got out.

"Bye!" She yelled as I drove off.

***

"Caleb's POV"

His lips were soft against mine. He rubbed his hands along my back as I snuggled closer to him. Alex broke apart.

"Maybe we should actually watch the movie." He joked. I playfully rolled my eyes. After school I had stuffed a note into Alex's locker asking him to meet me at my house at 6. It was perfect timing; my parents were out on a work date, which meant they wouldn't be home till late, and Kayleigh had made plans with some friends and told me she wouldn't be home till 10 or later. We snuggled close to each other under the soft blanket as we on my couch, watching my favorite movie, "Medea's Family reunion." and waited for the pizza to get here.

Alex laughed before I crashed my lips against his again. It wasn't any different from the first time I kissed him. I still felt electricity work it's way through my veins. I tangled my hands in his hair, getting lost in the taste of him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, turning and pinning me against the couch to become the dominate person in this heated session. I laughed against his lips, loving the way he thought he had to be the bigger person when it came to making out. Alex groaned, playing with the bottom of my shirt, but we were soon interrupted by the bell door ringing.

I broke apart from his lips. gasping for air. "Must be the pizza." I smiled, Alex frowned sitting up for me to get the door. I fixed my hair and straightened out my button-down before answering the door. To my surprise it wasn't the pizza, but a smiling Teresa with a two bowls of soup.

I closed the door slightly to me, making sure that Alex wasn't in her eye view. I try to block the surprise look on my face, but it wouldn't go away.

"T-teresa, what are you doing here?" I smiled.

"We really don't hang out that often and you told me that you weren't doing anything, so I thought to brings some of my mom's famous gumbo and watch a movie?" She asked, holding up the bowls and spoons. I gave a nervous laugh.

"Um. I would love to, but I'm a little busy."

Her smiled faded. "What are you doing?"

I took too long to respond. "Homework."

Teresa shoulders slumped. "Caleb, I know you, homework is not in your vocabulary." She smiled.

"What could you possibly be doing that you couldn't tell me?" Teresa gave me a genuine face. I knew what I could say to get her to leave,  but it would probably haunt her for a while.

"I was....beating my meat." I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

Teresa gave me a confused look. I sighed. "I was jerking off!"

Her eyes went wide. She scratched her head. A fit of laughter came from behind me.

I closed my eyes. Busted.

"Were you doing this with somebody?" Teresa eyes went wide.

"No, that was the TV." I lied. No just my boyfriend who couldn't be quiet.

Teresa looked into my eyes, she looked as if she really wanted to share something with me.

"Are you CC?" She asked. I felt my heart go faster. She knew. How did she know? I looked down thinking for a moment. Was this the time that she would finally figure out that I'm gay?

I nodded slowly. She sighed. "Caleb!" She smiled, coming up and hugging me. I was too surprise to see what was happening to hug back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She whined. My heart stop beating fast, she was happy for me.

"I didn't know if you would understand or not." my voice cracked. She slumped her shoulders.

"Of course I understand Caleb! One of my best friends is in love!" She smiled, ear to ear.

"Yes, that might be with a guy, but I think no different of you Caleb. You're still that awesome charismatic, insanely talented friend that I know and love."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Is Alex with you? Is that why you didn't want me coming in?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Well tell him I said he can't hide anything from me, I know when I see somebody in love." She joked. I laughed nodding my head.

She waved goodbye before walking back over to I'm guessing her mom's car.

I closed the door shut. Teresa was so understanding. She didn't ask a bunch of question, she didn't even sound that surprised.  I just hope everybody else can be like that.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to laugh, but jerking off?" Alex laughed again. I turned around rolling my eyes.

"It was the only thing I could think of to get her to leave." I came crashing back onto the couch.

Alex shook his head before going back to where we left off.

AUTHORS NOTE

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Sorry that this part is super short! Honestly not sure why it's so short, but yeah.

FINALLY!! Teresa knows! Now who will be next?

QOTC: "Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone sees you." 

Vote

Comment

FOLLOW!!!!

This book is now exactly 2000 words, that's so funny to me! Comment down below what you're excited to see next! Please share with a friend my book, really trying to get more reads!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
388 4 38
"So... What do you think?" I asked him still looking at his eyes and not taking my eyes off of them. "We are just going to be in a relationship like...
146K 3.9K 21
COMPLETED "You are pretty dumb for a dork," I laugh as Justin hangs his head down in defeat, "Let me show you" I fiddle around with the displaced par...
Harvey By Falsewriter1

General Fiction

22 18 18
When I slammed my locker shut and turned to see Toby standing there, watching me, I jumped in fright and dropped my bag. Talk about speaking of the d...