Moon Child (Book 1) ~Yoon x O...

By AresEclipse

❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Jo... More

Tsukiko Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mia's character profile
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE (plz read)

Chapter 6

2.8K 83 3
By AresEclipse

[Edited 15/10/18]

~Tsukiko's POV~

Gramps told us to find a priest that lives in the mountains. We had left Fuuga a while ago and we're now taking a break to think about where this priest might be. 

"Hak, are you looking at something?" Yona-nee asked Hak, who did indeed look like he was looking for something.

"Nothing. That old man, how does he expect us to find a person who we don't even know the location of?" he asked looking out into the distance. I shrugged and rested my head on Yona-nee's shoulder. 

"The priest, huh? I heard that from long ago the priest lived in a palace shrine and worked closely with the country's politics-" Hak began to explain, but I cut him off. 

"The priest left the castle because uncle Yu-Hon oppressed him, and now lives quietly in a place far away from the population." I finished frowning. Yona-nee looked at me wide eyed, and Hak looked impressed. 

"I read a lot of books about the Kingdom." I shrugged. 

"He's secluded from populated areas...so we came here to look, but this doesn't look like a place where people can live in the first place." Hak said 

"Well, if you lived here, you would probably tumble off a cliff right away, but others could live somehow." He teased casually, I laughed and nudged Yona-nee making her glare at me.

"Hey, shut up." She pouted. I laughed harder clutching my sides. 

"But in mountains as cold as these?" She asked tilting her head.

"The Northern land that the fire tribe controls is even more barren." I explained.

"Nobody bothers with this place, so it may surprisingly be a fine place to live." Hak added standing up. 

"Anyway, Princess, Tsukiko. Unless we come across something in the vicinity, we'll have to sleep outdoors, what do you want to do?" Hak asked.

"Outdoors? We're used to it." Me and Yona-nee replied looking at each other.

"It's not like the mountains by the castle. It's freezing here." Hak added swinging his glaive around. 

"Then I'll nestle up against you to sleep." Yona-nee told him innocently. This made Hak fling his glaive somewhere. I quickly ran off to get it, and as I picked it up I felt vibrations on the floor. Not like earthquake vibrations, but light vibrations. 

"Maybe...footsteps?" I asked myself standing up with Hak's weapon. 

"Hak!" I shouted running over to him and my sister. Although what I saw made me freeze in place. Hak had Yona-nee trapped against the wall. 

"Um..Hak? What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly. 

"Soldiers." Hak stated making me stand straight and alert. 

"I didn't think they were pursuing us anymore. But then again, we shouldn't be surprised. Princess. If you nestle close to sleep with me, but don't do a better job at hugging me." Hak teased lifting her hood over her head. 

"I won't have any interest in doing naughty things anyway." Hak added prancing towards me.

"What are you talking about?!" Yona-nee shouted.

"Here Hak." I said handing him his glaive. He nodded his head in thanks whilst taking the weapon from me. 

"Well..I did my warm up. Shall we get to work?" Hak smirked. 

"Yeah!" I cheered pulling out the katana that was hidden under my cloak. Hak stared at me for a second, before he grinned and turned towards the soldiers that were getting closer to us. 

"Don't let go of me, Princess. Tsukiko stay close." Hak ordered. 

"Yes sir!" I saluted. The soldiers suddenly charged at us, but I wasn't worried. Hak swung his glaive wiping out all the incoming soldiers.

"So it really was you guys, huh? The Fire Tribe." Hak asked as Kan Tae-Jun stepped to the front. 

"The Thunder Beast Raijuu is in good health, huh? General Son Hak and Princess Yona, as well. I, Kan Tae-Jun of the Fire Tribe have been waiting for this moment a long time ." He seemed to go on, and on. But I'm glad he didn't notice me, gives me more time to observe the soldiers and their abilities. 

'There's around 50 of them. 20 shooters, 30 front line soldiers. Too many for Hak to take on by himself while also protecting Yona-nee. If I can take out the majority of the shooters, it'll give Hak more freedom to move.' I planned out in my head. I was, however, snapped out of my thoughts when the soldiers began to make their move. 

Quickly I found a blind spot, took out my bow and arrow and began taking down man after man. I made sure to keep moving around, so that they wouldn't figure out where I was too quickly. Though it still didn't take long for them to spot me, which forced me to stop hiding and fight alongside Hak. Luckily I had taken down most of the shooters, there was only a couple of them left. 

~3rd Person POV~ 

"Aim for the princess!!" Someone shouted,  which caught the attention of Tsukiko. She saw Yona on the floor and bolted over to her. Hak was doing the same thing, but he got there first, he crouched over her ready to take the hit. But it never came, Hak looked behind him to see Tsukiko standing protectively in front of the two. Gripped tightly in her right hand was her Katana, two pieces of an arrow lying on the ground next to her. More arrows were shot which Tsukiko easily stopped in their tracks.

"How long are you gonna continue to sit there?" She questioned the pair, snapping Hak from whatever daze he was in. He quickly stood up, grabbed Yona by her waist and jumped over the soldiers leaving Tsukiko to hold off the soldiers as he hid Yona. 

"Amazing..." One of the soldiers stared in awe, as he watched Hak jump away. 

"Don't admire him! Go after him!" Another soldier shouted angrily, they were ready to run after him, until Tsukiko jumped in front of them, a smirk on her face.

"Give me everything you got!" Tsukiko shouted confidently,  sliding her foot along the ground to get better footing. Battle cries were heard as several guards charged swinging their weapons at her. She easily dodged, moving quickly around them and striking back where she found an opening. However, she wasn't aware of the arrows being aimed at her, until they hit her right upper arm, and left shoulder blade. 

"Ah!" She shouted in pain as she fell onto her left knee. A soldier took this as an opportunity to slash her back, making her scream out in pain, and collapse onto her front, dropping her weapon in the process. 

"Shit, those arrows were poisoned." She spoke weakly, teeth clenched in pain, her vision fading in and out of focus. She tried standing up only to have her back slashed again. She cried out in pain and fell to her front again, tears were streaming down her face, the pain being unbearable. 

"Why did you come out?!" Hak shouted catching Tsukiko's attention. He was standing very close to the edge of the cliff, shouting at Yona, who had come from where she was hidden, to try and help. 

"Hak..!" Tsukiko called out weakly, his head snapped towards her direction and his eyes widened when he saw the state she was in.

"Tsukiko!" He shouted running towards her, knocking any soldiers away with a swing from his glaive. He quickly crouched down next to her, ignoring the dead, or badly injured men surrounding them.

"I'm sorry I left you, Tsukiko. I shouldn't have been so focused on Princess Yona alone." He apologised guiltily, picking her up and swinging her over onto his back, carefully.

"It's okay Hak. I'll be fine." She assured him weakly clutching onto his neck. 

"Wait Hak, could you pass me my bow, arrows and Katana." She asked him. He nodded his head and quickly passed them to her. She strapped the bow and arrows around her back, hissing when they made contact with her wounds. She then began defending Hak's back from being hit, with her Katana held weakly in hand. 

She wasn't aware of what was going on in front of them, and suddenly, he staggered forward dizzily, making Tsukiko jump off his back, and with a little struggle, she somehow managed to weakly hold him upright. But neither of them saw the sword coming down on Hak, or the soldier running towards them. Hak's chest was slashed, resulting in him falling over the cliff, whilst another soldier grabbed Tsukiko by the throat and dangled her over the side of it.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!" Yona shouted, swinging the sword she acquired around, which made the soldier let go of Tsukiko in surprise, she shut her eyes as she felt herself begin to fall. Only for a hard grip to be placed on her wrist, stopping her from plummeting to her death.  

"Hak!! Tsukiko!! I'm here to help now!" Yona shouted grabbing Hak's hand and trying to pull him up. 

"You stupid idiot...Run away!" He ordered her. 

"This is impossible for you. Hurry and get as far away as you can.." Hak told her struggling to hold himself up. 

"No! Never! Hak...if you die, I won't ever forgive you...!!" Yona shouted, tears falling from her eyes, onto the stunned face of Hak. 

"Hak, let me go." A small voice stated. Hak and Yona both stared at Tsukiko wide eyed. 

"Tsukiko! No!" Yona shouted at her little sister. 

"No way am I letting you go!" He shouted. 

"You can't lift yourself up Hak. I'm only more weight that you don't need. I have no strength left to pull myself up either. Let. Me. Go." Tsukiko explained. 

"No way, Tsu! Not happening!" Hak shouted angrily at the little girl.

~Back to Tsukiko's POV~ 

"What are you doing?! Pull the Princess away from Hak!!" Tae-Jun ordered. 

'We're gonna die. We're gonna plummet to our deaths here. Yona-nee and Hak can't die. They can't!' My mind was swirling with ways I could save them, but there is no way I can do anything in my condition. 

"Hak...protect Yona-nee..Forget about me..just protect her..." I pleaded quietly. He looked at me confused, until his face contorted into one of horror. His eyes shouting at me that he would not forget about me. He'd also protect me. 

"It's not your duty to protect me...remember?" I smiled lightly, and that was when we began falling, Yona-nee coming down with us. 

"Hak, Protect her." I repeated. But he did not listen, hos grip on my wrist tightened, and I was yanked towards him. Pressed against his chest in a tight hold, alongside Yona-nee. I looked at my older sister, eyes full of tears, but all she did was close her eyes tightly, and wrap her arms around me protectively.

I felt Hak move around, trying to soften our fall somehow, we crashed through tree after tree, Hak taking the brunt of it all, Yona-nee protecting me from what she could, and then suddenly, we were met with the hard ground, and everything went black.

"What a pain. A couple of people have kicked the bucket." I vaguely heard someone sigh out. I opened my eyes weakly, and looked up at our savior. Hopefully. 

"Well, that's not very nice." I laughed out weakly.

~Bonus part~

"Lord Soo-Won."

"What is it, Adviser Kye-Sook?"

It seems that the son of the Fire Tribe General Kan Soo-Jin, Master Kan Tae-Jun...wishes to see you."

~

"Oh my, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Master Tae-Jun. What brought you here today?"

"I apologise...for coming one day before your important coronation. I came because...there was something I wanted to give you at all costs." Tae-Jun said, as he handed Soo-won a wrapped package. Once Soo-won had unwrapped it, his eyes widened, inside was a bundle of sunset red hair, and a half moon pendant.

"Princess Yona...has died."  Soo-won's face went blank. He never wanted this to happen. 

"On the border of the Fire and Wind...in the Northern mountains...we pursued General Hak, and Princess Yona...we almost had them, but...the two of them fell to the bottom of the valley..."

"What? They fell from that cliff?! Lord Soo-won gave the order to inform him if those two were found. And of all the things you could have done, you chased Princess Yona, and ended up killing her. This is a big act of treason, Master Kan Tae-Jan." 

'Even in death. The poor girl was forgotten. Tsukiko...'

"That's right...I...killed her...please pass your judgement on me......"

"Lord Soo-won?"

"Rest at the castle for today. I want you to attend...the Coronation ceremony tomorrow."

"No! Punish me! Please!" Tae-Jun shouted as Soo-won walked away. 

"Master Tae-Jun!"

"Lord Soo-won! Lord Soo-won!!" He stopped, clutching the bundle of hair and pendant tightly in his hands.  

A/N Finally Yoon is being introduced!! Hope you enjoyed it! 

// Edit; AND I ADDED EXTRA FOR YOU GUYS ;)

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona, Kusunagi Mizuho does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.8K 30
Akatsuki no Yona X Reader insert Fanfic (Warning : Deals with quite a bit of cursing/swearing/bad words) They stumble into her on their way to the Wh...
61.1K 1.3K 55
***Discontinued*** ***I made this ATROCIOUS BOOK when I was 13-14.... Yeah, that should tell you how bad it is*** A long time ago lived the species...
38K 1.1K 40
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟." Himar...
429K 9.6K 58
A bunch of Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the dawn x reader stories from the series for you to enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona (duh). -Re...