Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 35

7.8K 260 68
By agbxharmony

"I forgive you, Camila." Y/n says while leaning forward to wipe a stray tear that Camila missed away with her thumb.

Camila gasps and everything lights up around her. "A-are you serious?" She asks before moving forward with any actions.

Y/n nods her head and feels a little weight get lifted off of her shoulders. She sits back against the headboard and smiles at Camila. "Yes I'm serious." She says but her facial expression gave it away.

"Can I hug you?" Camila says without thinking and she feels her face become red.

"Woah slow your roll, tiger." Y/n says and Camila looks down ashamed. "I'm joking." Y/n laughs and opens her arms for Camila, even though they're new friends she still loves hugs.

Camila's face lights up and she falls into Y/ns arms. Her arms wrap around her neck and she breaths in Y/ns scent. Camila remembers how much she loves the way Y/n smells and the amazing hugs that Y/n gives.

Y/n picks her phone up from beside her and types a new tweet while her arms are wrapped around Camila. This hug doesn't mean anything to her, it's just two kinda-friends hugging.

@/y/t/n: so much respect for people who admit they screwed up and can handle genuinely apologizing and not putting on a front for other people.

She sends the tweet that praises Camila and shades Ally before plugging the charger into her phone and putting it on her dresser. Y/n chose to ignore the missed FaceTime calls from Kendall and Shay.

Camila has been enjoying herself in Y/ns embrace for a few minutes until she decides to pull away and ask her the question that's been on her mind since yesterday. "So, Journals?" Camila asks Y/n and she notices Y/ns attitude change.

"Fuck." Y/n curses and grabs the notebook from the ground. "I haven't chosen the songs yet and it's coming out tonight." She explains to Camila while flipping to the page where she's planing out he EP.

Camila smiles and moves closer to Y/n to look. "I could help you." She suggests while reading over the page of Y/ns purposely messy handwriting.

"Fine, but you're not listening to the songs." Y/n shuts down Camila's future begs of asking to hear the songs to get a better feeling for them.

Camila frowns. "Fine, but I get to post a picture of you." She says confidently while propping an eyebrow up at Y/n.

Y/n rolls her eyes, playfully. "Fine." She says just wanting to get focused on this.

After smiling for a minute, Camila bounces on the bed while pointing at the paper. "So these songs are on it, and these are a maybe?" She asks and Y/n nods her head. "How many songs are you thinking?" She asks.

"Five or six." Y/n says while tapping her pencil against the paper, there's still two hours until she needs to finalize this which should be enough time.

"You have three down, so only three to go." Camila says happily and points to the first song on the list. "So tell me about this song." She says.

"First off, all of these songs are extremely personal even though it doesn't seem like it, you gotta read between the lines a little." Y/n explains then leans down closer to the paper to see that Camila's asking about "Break My Heart". "It's a song that begs someone to break my heart." She says simply.

"Upbeat or slow?" Camila asks going through her mental checklist.

"The chorus is upbeat and the verses are an average tempo." Y/n recalls the song and plays it through her mind.

Camila nods her head and steals Y/ns pencil to draw a line to the fourth spot on the album.

The next thirty minutes was spent exactly like this until Camila and Y/n made the perfect EP. Y/n is so grateful for Camila's help, she honestly couldn't have done it without her.

"Read it back to me." Camila says while closing her eyes against the pillow.

"Track one: "Dark Horse" with Juicy J. Track two: "Hey Hey Hey". Track three: "Second Wind". Track four: "Break My Heart". Track five: "E.T." with Kanye West. Track six: "Dive"." Y/n says proudly until she remembers a song that she did with the queen of the world a few years ago that needs to go on this EP. "Track seven: is going to be a surprise." She says and draws in a special symbol that reminds her of the song.

Camila frowns. "That's not fair! I helped out with the rest of it, I should know it." She whines and pouts.

"C'mon it's just one song, it will be worth the wait." Y/n says with a innocent smile that makes Camila push the subject away.

"Time for that picture that you promised me." Camila says while searching for her phone beside her. Once she gets it she opens it up to the camera.

"I was hoping you forgot about that." Y/n says while moving herself out of the frame.

"C'mon it's just one picture!" Camila impersonates Y/n.

Y/n purses her lips together and moves back into the frame. "Fine." She says and looks at Camila through the phone screen, she's just noticing how beautiful Camila is. Y/n knew this before but still, she's so beautiful. She obviously won't tell Camila this since she doesn't want her to think that she has a crush on her or anything.

"I look like poop beside you." Camila frowns after comparing herself to Y/n.

Y/ns eyes widen and she looks at Camila as if she's crazy. It's like what she just thought was a sign that Camila was going to say that.

Camila recognizes that look that Y/n has on her face. She quickly presses the record button since she knows she's gonna want to keep whatever Y/n is about to say for forever.

"Don't ever say that, your beautiful Camila. No matter if you were standing next to Beyoncé or Kendall, you're beautiful. I hate it when you say that, I just want you to realize how breathtaking you actually are." Y/n says and stops herself as soon as she comprehends what's coming out of her mouth.

Camila stops the recording and she can't help the smile that spreads on her face. "That was the kindest thing that someone has said to me in the longest time." She says before latching herself onto Y/n and taking pictures along the way.

Something inside Y/n clicks and she's back to her normal self. Nice Y/n decided to come out for a bit, and that scared Y/n since nice Y/n only comes out for certain people. After their break up, Camila has only seen one side of Y/n and it was the bad side so for her that speech was like a breath of relief.

Camila removes herself from Y/n after a few moments. She notices Y/ns glazed state and decides to ignore it for her own safety. Camila looks over at the clock and she decides that it's time to head back to her hotel. "Well, it's getting late, I should get heading back to the hotel." She says while standing off of the bed and searching for her shoes.

After the short moment the two girls shared, Y/n realized that it would be better if she took her friendship with Camila slow. Something she thought was the reason for Ally leaving her for the second time, was that they rushed into the friendship. Y/n wants this friendship to last so she decides to take it slow. "Alright, thanks for helping me I don't know what I would've done without you." She says without moving from the bed since it's comfortable.

Camila smiles down at Y/n while slipping on her shoes. "It's no problem, it was an honor to do that with you." She says while moving closer to the hotel room door, a small part of her hopes that she'll get another hug. "Can I text you tomorrow?" Camila asks hopefully.

Y/n nods her head not seeing any harm in a text, it's not like she's seeing her in person. "Of course." She says with a sweet smile.

After hearing that, Camila smiles and waves goodbye to Y/n. "Bye Y/n." She says before putting her hand on the door handle and twisting it until the door opens.

"Bye Kar-I mean Camila." Y/n stumbles with her words before regaining herself. After she hears the door close, Y/n looks over at the clock and sees that it's eleven at night. Her EP had just been released even though it was supposed to be out at midnight.

Y/n makes the decision to stay offline until the morning to see people's reactions after listening to the songs a few times.

hello, sorry not sorry is a bop and if you haven't bought/streamed it yet, you really should.

also, idk if I mentioned how amazing praying is like kesha did that!!!! i'm so happy that she's back to making bomb ass music.

to those of you who have been requesting me to put pictures at the top, it's hard to find pics that match the chapters but i'll try to find one for next chapter!!

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 38
You're a famous singer opening for fifth harmony on tour. What happens when you catch feeling for none other than Normani Kordei? (Gxg takes place wh...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
16.8K 509 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
315K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!