Her Villain Of A Brother: (Fe...

By StarryNightGazer

The League of Villains has fallen, most of the villains has fallen into silence and Japan was once more peace... More

Prologue
Chapter I- Daniel
Chapter II - Brother
Chapter III- Trip
Chapter IV- Cats
Chapter V: Burns
Chapter VI: Guilt
Chapter VIII: Saved
Chapter XI: Like
Chapter X: Date
Chapter XI: Conflict
Chapter XII: War
Chapter XIII: Beat
Chapter XIV: Tenth
Chapter XV: Meeting
Chapter XVI: Ablaze
Chapter XVII: Defend
Chapter XVIII: Arrival
Chapter XIX: Awake
Chapter XX: Sunflower
Epilogue
Couldn't Forget

Chapter VII- Fake

2.5K 92 23
By StarryNightGazer

It was getting more annoying each second finding the investigation useless. There was nothing odd, he continued performing in the band, he continued ignoring Deku as she desperately try to talk with him. She had been pretty gloomy in school since then, always all silent, wouldn't even interact with anyone as she continued to assume that I am still upset with her.

During our vacant period however, she didn't notice me standing from my chair although we sat baside each other. The rest glance at me doing such as I gritted in teeth in annoyance. My hand began to start feeling wet, small sparks appearing as I clap my hands together performing a loud harmless explotion. Everyone in the class jolted as she fell off the chair.

"K-kacchan!" She whined, now attempting to stand up from the floor after getting surprised. I glared at her as she look at me all confused and nervous.

"What was that for?" She asks, standing up, using her hands to take the dusts off her skirt. She looks all irritated and upset, but she chose to direct it to something else than toward me.

"Are you fucking sick or something?" I uttered this time, more irritated  than she is.

"Since I'm depressed right now, that might be the same." She look away. "Now, what do you want?"

"I want nothing but the muttering and annoying you back, would you mind?" I replied, laughing sarcasticly as she sighed.

"I'm not really in the mood Kacchan." And I got more irritated as she sat back on her chair.

Do I fucking have to speak to her brother for this fucking situation?

~

"Well, I want all you brats to be prepared for another training camp this month. It's probably more worse than last year, those working on their intership are already excused."  Aizawa-sensei uttered, dismissing the class as we all stood up. Ready to leave, it's going to be on Wednesday next week.

The school's probably confident enough to held this because of the Villain's alliance fall. There was another shopping plan as before I could even say no, Kirishima was already in front of me kneeling, begging to me to go to and everyone else started to join in.

I agreed out of irritation.

"Deku-chan! You're going to right?" Uraraka quickly approach her as she nodded, smiling.

"Sure! As along as you're there!"

"I think you shouldn't go. Last year, Shigaraki almost killed you." I laugh, later smirking as she look away pouting. It was a traumatizibg event...

"You shouldn't go to the camp to Bakugou, last year you got kidnapped." Todoroki uttered, the whole class burst into laughter as my face burned red.

"Todoroki, he needs your ice right now!"

"Burn!"

"Bwahahaha!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"How could you like teasing people when you hate them teasing you?!"  That doesn't matter!

The trip during weekend was expected. I just wanna buy a pair of shoes, since mine are already tattered.

I really like those shoes though.

"Aren't you planning of buying anything?" I asks Deku as she was left behind by everyone else, so she ended up following me.

"Nothing, by the time I told dad he ordered via online about every necessary thing I needed." She uttered, fixxing said the shoe lace over the left shoe I brought.

"I hate high cuts." I groaned as she giggled.

"Why buy them then?"

"They're cool." We both snorted. I ended up convincing her to buy a girly shoe after a few insults, I mean those red shoes of her looks to boyish for someone like her. I hadn't saw her wearing heels to.

The whole class decided to eat in the same place though, I and Deku ending up having an analysis battle after Kirishima ask who would win between Best Jeanist and Crimson Riot.

"Consider the quirk idiot!"

"Look, Best Jeanist isn't the third hero for fucking nothing!"

"He got that position for his achievemts not his strength!"

"You wouldn't achieve a lot without great strength!"

"It's because Crimson Riot has a family that he prioritized then!"

"Why? Best Jeanist also has a family!"

"Parents! Not a wife and a two year old child who still needs faternal guidance!"  We stop the debate when the girls were staring at something jaws falling, eyes sparkling.

I turned my head to see a guy woth royal blue hair and navy blue eyes. He looks like someone a couple of years older than us, and he looks like a model to.

"He looks familiar." Deku uttered as Kirishima looks terrified. I snorted at his reaction.

"He looks pretty gay to me."

"You're just jealous because he's handsome!"

"Fuck you! I had many admirers to which implies that I look great! Probably better than him!" The man later glance at us for a split second only for him to turn his head again as if he was reasuring his eyes that he wasn't seeing things. A huge smile got painted over his face.

"No way! You're that popular UA class!" He smiled at us, his voice sounds familiar to.

"We are actually." Ashido smiled, crossing her legs, playing woth her straw.

"Well, I can assure you that I know every one of you.  So, I'm Aoi Kirigaya by the way." My face burned red recognizing him now, everyone in the class knows him. Except Izuku that is.

Those shitty sex talks they have!

"No way! You're Dan-nii's brass!" She said excitedly.

I need to bring her t somewhere far from him.

"Heard there's a release of a limited edition uhh--- All Might jacket around here? Wanna check it?"

"What? Really? You don't mean that golden age inspired hoodie!"

"Yeah, brought all of 'em." I want to glare at the bastard.

"I could give you one." He smiled at her as I'm sure she'll go with him, she's trusting! Just by knowing he's her brother's friend she'll definitely go!

"How about me, Aoi... You never offered me one." It was much more awkward. Before the entrance of the restaurant was Dabi, hair all messy yet cool, wearing a printed gray teeshirt underneath a leather jacket, pants and a cool pair of shors yet his violet eyes desplaying nothing but the deadliest glare I've seen him do.

"Umm... Hi Dan." Aoi stuttered as Dabi was now taking steps toward him.

"Don't fucking say hi to me you shitty son of a bitch! I only lost my sight on you once and you're already flirting with every girl you see!" He roared, dead angry, but I could tell he's angry about something else.

"I just uhh---"

"Just what?! We have a big gig here! It's your dream coming true you asshole take this seriously!" And he hung his arm around his neck, dragging him away.

"This is so u fair! I introduced you to all the pretty girls I know yet you won't intoduce me to your sister!"

"Why are you so persostent on her!"

"I like her! So what?! She saved my ass last year so yeah!"

"That's exactly fucking why! I rather have her marry a stupid but nice guy than a womanizer like you!" I glance at Kirishima as he raise an eyebrew upon meeting my gaze.

Stupid yet kind... Check.

"Fuck You Dannii!"

"Don't Dan-nii me! Ahoi!" They were slowly leaving the crestaurand

"Wait a minute!" They stop on their tracks as Deku stood from her chair.

Daniel's probably cursing now.

"Is it alright if I watch you?" She asks hesitantky as he didn't even turn his head.

"Do what you want, sugar." And he left, Deku's mood completely changing.

So in the end he's been wanting to stop ignoring her.

Wait...

He's just acting...

This is fake...

Damn it!

~~~~~~~

I'm lossing my touch in writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 35 9
You the reader, play as the twin sister of Katsuki Bakago. (You and Bakago are both 16 1/2)Your family kept you a secret from society because of you...
52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
2.6K 61 7
Izuku Midoriya. Who would've thought he had siblings? A little sister named Ika Midoriya. Inko, his mom, came to U.A to asked him to take care of Ika...