You and Me || JM ✔️

By AlmightyBomb

"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her... More

Chapter 1: Let me go!
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Maid costume
Chapter 4: It's the begining
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: Reasons
Chapter 7: Nearly Escaped
Chapter 8: Assistant
Chapter 9: Never!
Chapter 10: Trapped once again
Chapter 11: It all starts now
Chapter 12: I beg you
Chapter 13: He's crazy!
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Finally at peace
Chapter 16: The hunt is on
Chapter 17: Hawaii
Chapter 18: Business can be nasty
Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation
Chapter 20: Reveal the truth (part 1)
Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)
Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)
Chapter 23: War with bussiness (part 2)
Chapter 24: War with bussiness (part 3)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: All I want is you
Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise
Chapter 28: my heart
Chapter 30: lets go back home
Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt
Chapter 32: alliance
Chapter 33: i may pronounce you husband and wife
Chapter 34: i married this man
Chapter 35: unexpected visitor
Chapter 36: the real truth
Chapter 37: honeymoon?
Chapter 38: 2 faced?
Chapter 39: it can't be
Chapter 40: not ready for this
Chapter 41: mistakes
Chapter 42: please come back
Chapter 43: another member
Chapter 44: love and hatred
Chapter 45: another chance
Chapter 46: I love you
Epilogue
New book
New JJK FF

Chapter 29: Handover

7K 334 123
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
Anger, I'm feeling angry and nervous for no reason. My gaze shifted towards a smirking Jimin. He was standing there, arms folded. The look told me he figured out my feelings.

That look..............I'm....I'm not jealous am I?

End of recap

Narrators POV

"Ooh, ooh, Jen let's try that", Rose pointed at the most longest slide in the area.

"Uh...no I think I'm staying here".

"Oh come on, we don't get opportunities everyday. Now take off those extra layers and show me that bikini body. I know you have one", she sang the last bit, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You sound like a pervert, oh wait you are one".

Rose simply laughed at her remark.

"Seriously come on take it off."

"No".

"I will mine if you take yours off".

Jennie's head shook in disagreement.

"You have such a nice body. And you wanna hide it in that", Rose exaggerated.

"I'll feel uncomfortable around Chanyeol and Jimin".

A period of silence before one spoke.

"I got an idea jen".

----------------------

"Jennie come out. I'm done. It's your turn. Jen-.......OH...MY...GOD!"
Rose's eyes widen at the sight in front of her.

Jennie got out of the changing room in her blue floral bikini. Wrapped by Rose's black see through cover up.

"You look hot!"

"Thanks. I love your burgundy set".

"Hell with this, you look so hot! Your bikini fits you so well. Did you perhaps buy a size smaller cause it's making your ass look rounder and bigger".

"Nope. I got this from my mamma remember?" They both erupted laughing before heading back.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin when will you be able to meet dad?"

Here we go again.

"I will when I get time."

"Dad's been missing you".

Oh was he?
As much as I wanna shout, I managed to only smile.

"Cheers to him", I raised the tequila shot before it went down my throat. Same applied to Chanyeol. 4 shots down.

We've been siting in the bar for the past 15 minutes, and all he's talking about is Jennie.
Jennie this, Jennie that...ugh makes me sick. At a point I just wanted to smash his face down on this counter. He's getting between my revenge. Yeah i mean he can take her after I'm done. Till than, back off Chanyeol.

"Oh mr bar tender, get me 15 shots please".

Two sluts in there extremely short bikinis approached the bar. Just beside Chanyeol.

"Woah, woah ladies. Are you sure about that?" Chanyeol got off his seat.

The girl eyed him and me, head to toe before making a move. Come on babe I know we have good abs nothing to be surprised about. She was obviously checking out our bodies since we were shirtless. Surprisingly Chanyeol has 6 good packs. But I have good muscles along with it.

"Have we met before?" She flirted with him. I personally thought Chanyeol is a smooth going guy but I'm proofed wrong. He flirted back.

The other one in a black bikini approached me.

"So what's your name sexy boy."

"Call me daddy baby girl. And yours?"

"Wendy, and that's joy".

I couldn't help but smirk. Kinda used to these kind of attention seekers.

15 minute later...

"Jimin oppa, want to go for a swim?" She shuffled on my lap.

"Fine let's go". I walked outside with Wendy clinging onto my arm. She dragged me to the biggest pool when I was caught off guard.

"Did you see that lady? Is she a model?"

"Hey dude, wanna hit up those two girls there?"

"Hey sis did you see that women in the blue bikini? Oh my she's beautiful."

Who are they talking about? I've been through a big crowd and all I heard was people taking about some hot model.

"Eww, look at her. Are people seriously talking about her? I'm so much better. Oppa who's sexier?"

My eyes fixed on Wendy's face before shifting towards the sight she cringed at.

My eyes widened and breath hitched.

FUCKING HELL!

"Jennie?"

Jennie's POV

"Ooh, ooh Jennie look, people are admiring you, they're looking this way", Rose wiggled her eyebrows and kinda gave me that teasing look. In a good way though.

"Your sex appeal is on point. There's so many gorgeous guys, choose one", she smiled.

Choose one? How? How can I make my life any more complicated than what it already is. I'm stuck with stepbrothers under the same roof. One who's too charming and the other...a pure devil that tortures me day and night.

I really feel like telling her off but it's not her fault. It's not her fault that I'm in this situation. All she wants is good for me. She doesn't know anything. Doesn't even have a clue about my current situation, and I'll like to keep that way. I don't want her getting worried for no reason.

"Uh, no thanks, I'm good. You go ahead..I know you want to", I winked at her, teasingly. Getting back to where we stopped.

"Nope, I have my eyes on one man and that's Chanyeol".

My heart dropped. It felt weird as anger consumed me. Though in a flash it disappeared. Chanyeol is nothing but a Prince Charming. He's caring and I admire that. I know I shouldn't feel this way...and I won't. My best friend is the one for him, I'm just gonna back off this time. But if there's anything I want from life than it's to get a husband like Chanyeol.

Shifting my head towards a crowd of people, my eyes caught someone.

Jimin? Shit!
He was smirking. Checking me out from head to toe.

That one person I tried hiding from. I'm sure he's getting horny down there. That's all he ever does. Use women for his sexual desires. My plan was to face away pretending like nothing happened. Guess what? It worked...I think. Quickly turning, my back faced the crowd.

"Is he there?", I whispered.

"Who?"

"Jimin".

"Who's that?," she was totally dumbfounded.

"Jimin, th-the the guy who went with Chanyeol."

"Oh him...uh,......he's gone. Oh wait there he is. He's walking back to the bar with some chick following behind like a maniac."

He's gone. Phew.

But why?

Jimin's POV

"Oppa, you're fast".

Ignoring the annoying voice behind me, I rushed to the bar where Chanyeol was. Still seated on the bar chair, chatting with Joy.

"Chanyeol," I called out.

He got off and made his way to me. As for Wendy I told her I need to talk privately. Thank god she left.

"What happened?"

"I want a deal".

"Deal?" His eyebrow arched in confusion and nervousness.

"You want me to visit dad don't you?"

"Yeah, why."

"On one condition.......................give me that girl......handover Jennie".

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 16.1K 54
College freshman Kim Taehyung is instantly charmed by the campus bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. However, their initial encounter leaves a sour taste in Taeh...
58.5K 1.8K 45
Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you forget me so easily huh?? Are you ashamed o...
54.2K 3.1K 20
"I couldn't bring myself here. I couldn't bear the fact that you were no longer there with me." [Completed]
3.6K 1.2K 15
I hit him in the forehead. "Ah!" he woke up "Why are you shirtless?" i asked and he look at his body "Idk, maybe i took it off when i was sleeping"...