You and Me || JM ✔️

By AlmightyBomb

"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her... More

Chapter 1: Let me go!
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Maid costume
Chapter 4: It's the begining
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: Reasons
Chapter 7: Nearly Escaped
Chapter 8: Assistant
Chapter 9: Never!
Chapter 10: Trapped once again
Chapter 11: It all starts now
Chapter 12: I beg you
Chapter 13: He's crazy!
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Finally at peace
Chapter 16: The hunt is on
Chapter 17: Hawaii
Chapter 18: Business can be nasty
Chapter 20: Reveal the truth (part 1)
Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)
Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)
Chapter 23: War with bussiness (part 2)
Chapter 24: War with bussiness (part 3)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: All I want is you
Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise
Chapter 28: my heart
Chapter 29: Handover
Chapter 30: lets go back home
Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt
Chapter 32: alliance
Chapter 33: i may pronounce you husband and wife
Chapter 34: i married this man
Chapter 35: unexpected visitor
Chapter 36: the real truth
Chapter 37: honeymoon?
Chapter 38: 2 faced?
Chapter 39: it can't be
Chapter 40: not ready for this
Chapter 41: mistakes
Chapter 42: please come back
Chapter 43: another member
Chapter 44: love and hatred
Chapter 45: another chance
Chapter 46: I love you
Epilogue
New book
New JJK FF

Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation

8.5K 365 179
By AlmightyBomb

If y'all wanna know where they are? That's the beach resort they are at.

Recap
BamBam was lifted off Jennie and punched down to the floor with a bleeding nose.

She quickly sat up and observed the person helping her.
.
.
.
.
"J-Jimin".

Narrators POV

"Jimin?" She mumbled.

"Jimin stop, please let him go", she rushed over to Jimin who was busy punching BamBam as if a punching bag.

"How dare you, you bastard!". There was another punch on BamBam's face.

"Jimin please let go", she tried pulling him back by his arm but trembled back when he slightly pushed her.

"Jimin please let go. He-he's a human, have mercy!".

She didn't give up. She ran back to him, pulling his muscly arm with BamBam in his grip.

Nothing worked. Jimin kept punching and tossing BamBam around. BamBam on the other hand couldn't do anything, he's state got terrible by time. Bloody face and stomach. Jennie on the other side squeaked with each punch Jimin gave him.

"You fucking dare touch what's mine!!", another punch in the stomach.

"Jimin stop!!!".

She tried begging, pleading...nothing worked when....

"Master stop", she was kneeling down on her knees, hands praying to him.

He's eyes shifted and landed on her innocent face. She had tears in her eyes, threatening to fall.

"Please master...please?"

Jimin had let go of BamBam who was now lying on the floor, groaning.
Jimin smirked at her before straightening himself up and pulling her by the arm to make her stand.
After he was done, he freed her and walked off, suddenly coming to an halt, he spoke.

"Next time, keep business apart from seduction", saying that he left. Jennie on the other hand followed him by 5 feet away, slowly and steadily walking.

Her dried tears wasn't visible at all now, although all heads, especially guys turned to look at her when she got out in the lobby.

"Woah so hot".

"Damn those breasts"

"Gosh only if that dress flew up higher".

" if only she was my girlfriend".

"Wow".

She's like a playboy model".

"Eww, must be a whore".

"Damn sexy".

"If only I could have a one night stand. She must look good in bed.

All kinds of nasty comments were to be heard, making her uncomfortable.

That's when an angry looking Jimin turned and scanned Jennie. She stood in front of his eyes while he scanned her from head to toe. A smirk crossed his lips as he thought of something.

Jimin's POV

Sexy huh? Let me see what's so sexy about this girl, driving almost every man crazy.

Once I turned, her firm, curvy figure stood in front of me. That dress was quite sexy it self. No wonder why she looked like a whore in it. The dress was extremely short nearly exposing her ass and the front v cut...those melon sized breasts could have popped out any second.

I observed her from head to toe when a flashy image hit me.

An image of her lying in bed with a bra and a thong crossed my head. That guy was right...she will look good in bed.

Wait what the hell am I thinking?? No, no, snap out of it Jimin.

Snapping out of my wild thoughts, I walked over to her.

"Come with me".

"Huh?" Her eyes grew larger, pure confusion hammering her.

"You need to change...come on, we're going shopping".

"W-why? I-I'm alright in this dres-"

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me to the car.

She might be alright with it but I'm not. I don't want other heads looking at her in that way. As much as I wanna ruin her reputation, I will but not this way. I'll make it even worse. For now let's say Im saving her precious dignity.
Yeah and that pussy too.

Jennie's POV

He dragged me to the car and pushed me inside. With that uncle Wong drove off to the mall.

----------------------

After we reached there, Jimin gestured me in, and took me to various boutiques.

The time passed quickly than usual, 1 hour gone, 3 hours gone, yet still shopping.

"I think we have enough", I said, holding 7 branded bags.

Gucci, Prada, Mar Jacobs, Channel, Dolce, Dior, and even Zara.

Legit he bought me nearly everything. After shoving me in the dressing room and choosing the clothes for me. I think that was the hardest part since he made me change into 50 different outfits until deciding on which ones to buy.

I got a ton now yet he's still buying me clothes.

Wait a minute, oh god, I forgot to buy some lingeries. All I am in is my thong from the morning. Yeah and that too no bra.

"Hey uh, I need some under garments", I murmured though he hears it.

"Over there", he pointed at the store on the left hand side. I bet he's already been here couple of times. He really knows where everything is.

I quickly walked over through the entrance with seven bags while he carried none. Freely roaming around with his iPhone 7.

"Sorry miss, you would have to keep those bags aside while shopping." The security stopped me from going further.

Obviously I knew that.

I looked over to him for a little help when he smirked.

He walked over to me and stood tall.

"Can you please hold the bags, I'll be back very soon".

He smirked again.

"On one condition".

"What?"

"I'll chose it for you".

---------------------

2 hours after

Lord I'm glad it's over. I can't believe what he chose for me. Literally first he bribes the security letting the bags in and then he chooses kinky stuff for me.
All I have now in my 2 other bags are. G-strings, more thongs and matching bras.

What a pervert!

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing", he replied.

"No I'm sure there's something. What is it?"

He tried covering his moth with his hand but erupted into laughter. He burst out laughing so hard, that it was kinda making me wanna run away from his loud voice.

Ahhh, I think my ear is bleeding. Not.

"Why the hell are you laughing?".

I stayed rooted to one place and arched an eyebrow.

"Oh- my...oh did you see the cashiers reaction when you went to pay for these..haha she must have thought you're a whore or some shit." He laughed again.

Obviously, I'm telling you, this guy should have paid it instead of me. By the way it was his money anyways. The cashiers expression was truely priceless. She must have thought for sure I was a slut. Yeah and this short dress did the rest anyways. Now people will officially announce me as a slut.

My attention got back at him...oh my lord, he's-this idiot is still laughing.
Ugh.

Although, he looks human. He looks like a playful, innocent human being that could do no wrong. He seems so sweet. Why can't he do some fun stuff apart from torturing me? It's really nice seeing him like this. I'm truely amazed that he could even laugh.

-------------------

After a great, LONG. period of shopping, we arrived back to the resort at 7, 45pm.

Jimin had the hotel staffs take the bags in the room while we headed over to the classy restaurant. As much as he pampered me to change into something else, I didn't. Not because I wanna show off my body in this, but simply I was tired and starving. I needed food to energies me up.

The restaurant was full of people. All looking good in dresses and makeup and there's me, all worn out. I don't really care how I look right now all I know is I need something delicious to go down my belly.

The waiter headed over to us and asked what I would like.

"Can I just have, a plate of kimichi,"

"Oh uh, sorry miss but we don't have that in the menu".

Oh yeah I forgot I wasn't in South Korea.

"Ok can I have a large pepperoni pizza, 3 cheese burgers, a coco cola, and a glass of orange juice".

"Sure".

He gave me a what the hell look while Jimin leaned back on his chair and gave a mocking smile, a finger on his lips.

"And you sir?"

"Get me a plate of quesadilla with a icy cold water".

That's all he asked for and looked at me.

"What?"

"I'm not over with you yet.".

That's all he said. I didn't ask either cause I obviously had no interest in it anyways.

"Where are we staying?"

"In this resort".

"Ok what's my room number and where's my key".

He scoffed.

"What makes you think I'll let you have your own room?".

Excuse me?
I just stared at him, searching for an answer.

"You'll stay in the same room as me".

"What? Why?".

"So I know you won't run away in my sleep".

Ugh!!! I would have only if it wasn't for your clever mind.

Why me? Why why why!!!

Our food was served as I dug into mine and he ate like a normal, rich, classy version with a great skills of using forks and knifes.

I'm wealthy too but don't really use much classiness since I'm a down to earth person who likes to be average.

--------------------------

Narrators POV

After a great meal, they both headed inside their room the last, top floor.
They had their own private pool, sauna with a double room, just like a villa. Living room down and the bedroom upstairs.

She was quite late and after a good heavy meal, she just wanted to rest off her tiredness. After taking a short, warm shower, she changed into a black g-string, of course the first things she found, a black bra, a short shorts and a grey loose t-shirt.

With this she sat on the bed, ready to sleep when a pair of arms grasped around her waist.

She flinched at the sudden encounter, with drops of water falling on her arms and a breathing sensation on her neck.

"You didn't get the papers signed. You didn't do my work......this calls for punishment".

"Jimin, please, no, no!!"

To be continued...

If y'all wanna know what their room looks like, than this is what it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 0 40
"You left me in the middle of something i could impossibly do on my own at that age because YOU had something great going on" Sarah said with tears s...
18.3K 617 24
In which jeongukk loves pain ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you suicidal?" "No, why?" "You have cuts on you arms and legs!!" "I love hurting" --------- WARNI...
503K 18K 39
"Jungkook stop. I'll scream". She backed away as tears welled up in her eyes. "I wasted years of my life behind bars with rape charges, that you and...
13.3K 706 37
jk: you can't go anywhere. y/n : why are you doing this jungkook l am also human please . jk: no never . y/n just cried she can't do anything...