You and Me || JM ✔️

By AlmightyBomb

"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her... More

Chapter 1: Let me go!
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Maid costume
Chapter 4: It's the begining
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: Reasons
Chapter 7: Nearly Escaped
Chapter 8: Assistant
Chapter 9: Never!
Chapter 10: Trapped once again
Chapter 11: It all starts now
Chapter 12: I beg you
Chapter 13: He's crazy!
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Finally at peace
Chapter 17: Hawaii
Chapter 18: Business can be nasty
Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation
Chapter 20: Reveal the truth (part 1)
Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)
Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)
Chapter 23: War with bussiness (part 2)
Chapter 24: War with bussiness (part 3)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: All I want is you
Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise
Chapter 28: my heart
Chapter 29: Handover
Chapter 30: lets go back home
Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt
Chapter 32: alliance
Chapter 33: i may pronounce you husband and wife
Chapter 34: i married this man
Chapter 35: unexpected visitor
Chapter 36: the real truth
Chapter 37: honeymoon?
Chapter 38: 2 faced?
Chapter 39: it can't be
Chapter 40: not ready for this
Chapter 41: mistakes
Chapter 42: please come back
Chapter 43: another member
Chapter 44: love and hatred
Chapter 45: another chance
Chapter 46: I love you
Epilogue
New book
New JJK FF

Chapter 16: The hunt is on

9.5K 371 65
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
If she works as my medicine than I'll keep her. Now I know that being close to her is what's going to stop my nightmares. I will have to sleep with her every night, even though she likes it or not. Even if I having to tie her up, gag her mouth, I will. If sleeping with her is what's gonna change me than I'm willing to do it.

End of recap

Jennie's POV

No, no, he didn't do anything did he?
Ahhhhh!!! How much I wanna scream but can't.

Locking the door, I decided to take a shower. Stripping down naked, I settled in the tub full of warm water. I relaxed and tried to forget about the incident earlier.

What the hell was he even doing? Why was he next to me in the first place?
Oh no..did...d-did he do something in my sleep??

I quickly observed my naked self. Nothing, no new marks, I just had those hickeys from last time. Although they're recovering. Man how much I hate this guy. How can someone be two faced? I mean, I certainly never expected Jimin to be one. Who knew a nerd like him could have guts to do all this. He changed so badly. Did perhaps puberty hit him late? Changing him up side down? Nah he was already too old for it anyway.

Still, I really don't like it when he touches me. In fact I hate it! I just wanna die when he tries to involve me into sexual activities. If he thinks I'm a slut than he's wrong. I will never sleep with him no matter what. I will never, never be his toy..and I will certainly never be his sex slave, if that's what he wants...than I'd rather get run over by a car or giraffe.

I relaxed in the tub for a while, almost forgetting the incidents and the chaos in my life. I changed it into me, mum, dad and grandma. All of us living a happy life. Me and Taehyung married and the family is soon to be complete. No tension no arguments...just happiness.

"Get out bitch! We're late."

Ugh, come on this person will never leave me at peace.
I slowly got out the tub and searched for the towel.

Shit! There's no towel. As for the previous clothes, ehhh- the shirt is alright but the under garments are dirty.

"I'll give you ten seconds to get out, if you don't I'll break in and drag you out.
1..."

Shit! Shit!
What should I do?

"2"

Omg, no!

"3...4...5...6"

Wtf do I do? Should I tell him that I don't have anything to wrap myself into?

No..hell no. He will take advantage of me straight away if I said so.

"7...8"

Got it! I just hope he can't see anything inside.

"9....10".

The door unlocked before opening.

Narrators POV

Once the door opened, Jimin's eyes caught her body first.
He scanned her from head to toe before playing a smirk on his lips.

Jimin's POV

Fuck I'm getting hard. she's so sexy. She tried covering herself in that white shirt but damn that figure and everything. Is she trying to seduce me or does she really don't know that I can clearly see everything behind that thin material she's wearing?

I'm Probably sure she doesn't.

"Can you please get me the towel", she said.

Yup, she really has no idea that she's standing completely naked in front of me and that shirt isn't helping at all cause it started to absorb the water from her body.

Those tits and down there...mmm, it's getting harder. I just feel like tying her up to the bed, spreading her legs and fingering the hell out of her.

"Can you please get me a towel".

I quietly walked out to the closet and grabbed what I had to.

Narrator's POV

She waited in the bathroom, marching back and forth when he got in.

"Here", he threw her the towel and 2 pieces of clothing.

"Wear this".

Holding out the clothes, she realised what he just handed her.

"Are you for serious?! A thong?"

Jennie's POV

What the hell? Omg he handed me a white lace thong and a black dress, meeting my thighs. The only problem was the v cut cleavage on my boobs. (The pic is up there)

"Where's the bra?", I asked.

"Oops I forgot,"
he mimicked in a childish way with his hand covering his mouth as if done something very wrong.

"Ewww, you- I don't wanna wear this".
He was walking out but stoped after what I said.

He gave me a blank expression.

"If you don't want me to tie you up to the bed and do erotic things with your body than shut up and wear it".

Saying this he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

I just looked at my reflection in the mirror and the clothes.

"I can do this".

--------------------

"Get down here bitch", his voice was kinda muffled yet I could hear it all the way from downstairs.

One last glance at the mirror before walking down. I wore exactly how he wanted me to, no bra. The dress looked quite good on me but my boobs seemed to struggle in that v cut, it felt like it'll pop out any minute. Anyways, I wore my hair down with light make up and black heels. Omg to be honest, I'll try not to bend over today cause if I did ,everything will reveal down there.

I stood straight in front of him, after reaching downstairs, while he sat on the couch with a newspaper.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

His eyes flicked to me. That sexy face scanned me from head to toe before he set the paper next to him and got up.

"We're going on a hunt".

Hunt?

"Hunt for?"

"Hunt for money", he replied.

Narrators POV

She stood in confusion while he smirked. Walking closer to her, he stood approximately 3 inches away. Staring into her eyes, almost hypnotising her.

"It's a business deal. I need a particular someone to sign my papers. Through this I will own half the city alone. And...to do this, I need you".

"Me?",she pointed at herself.

"Why me though? I mean you're the business man here".

He smirked.

"Business doesn't always happen with business people, sometimes to get what you desire, you need to involve someone else".

She stared in confusion.

"So..getting your papers signed, you'll own half the city and control it? And what if I disagree to your terms".

His proud smile faded. The face had changed serious and clearly pissed.
He took steps forward making her take each back. He kept going, with his eyes locked with hers. That was is until she hit the wall behind her. Without hesitation, She took a right turn but got slammed against wall instead. He had cornered her.

"W-what are you d-doing?".

He leaned in closer.

"S-stop!".

"Stop? Pfft, if you don't wanna say that word again than shut up and do as I say".

He let her go and walked away. Well at least stood 5 feet away from her.

"What do I exactly have to do?" Hesitatingly, she quietly asked.

He turned with a bright smile.

"You will be the bait".

To be continued...

Authors note
Omg it felt like forever I haven't updated. Sorry if y'all had to wait cause I had my mid year exams so yeah.
Hope y'all enjoyed this cause a lot is coming its way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 10.5K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
6K 391 25
jk: you can't go anywhere. y/n : why are you doing this jungkook l am also human please . jk: no never . y/n just cried she can't do anything...
45.5K 1.4K 45
Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you forget me so easily huh?? Are you ashamed o...
677 35 12
Making her suffer for the sin she did is what I thought will makeme happy but..why I'm suffering seeing her in this vulnerable state?" ...