All I Need │Sequel Of AIEW│

By Shaaniaa

Why? Why did he decided to kiss me right before I left? Maybe he thought it was gonna make me still have feel... More

❥ All I Need... Roc Royal ♡ Story │Book 2 (AIEW)│
│снαртєг 1 ❤
│снαртєг 2 ❤
| cнартєг 3 ❤
│снартєг 4 ❤
│снартєг 5 ❤
│снαртєг 6 ❤
│снαртєг 7 ❤
│снαpтєг 8 ❤
│снαртєг 9 ❤
│снартєг 10 ❤
│cнαртег 11 ❤
│снартєг 12 ❤
│снартєг 13 ❤
│снартег 14 ❤
│снартег 15 ❤
│снартег 16 ❤
│снартег 17 ❤
| cнapтeг 18 ❤
| cнapтeг 19 ❤
| cнapтeг 21 ❤
| cнapтeг 22 ❤
| cнapтeг 23 ❤
| cнapтeг 24 ❤
| cнapтeг 25 ❤
| cнapтeг 26 ❤
| cнapтeг 27 ❤

| cнapтeг 20 ❤

7.4K 231 33
By Shaaniaa

| яєѕт ιи ρєα¢є

Chresanto

I walk in the bar. It was around ten o'clock in the morning. There weren't a lot of people in here. Just a few. Who drinks early in the morning? Well, it's not that early. But, you get what I'm trynna say. I spot him flirting with a girl.

I walk over to them. "Give us a minute," I whispered in her ear.

She pouted before nodding. She got up and left, I took her seat. He raised his eyebrows at me. "Chresanto, isn't nice to see you," He did a fake smile.

"The feeling's not mutual, Tyrone" I said. "But, I found you," With the help of Stacy. I knew she talked to him and I assumed she knew where he was.

"Why were you looking for me?" He asked.

"I want you to leave," I started. "I mean, nobody wants you here. You're just gonna bring trouble again. And we all don't want that"

He laughed. "I'm leaving tomorrow. Not because nobody wants me here; because I don't have any family members here"

I shrugged, carelessly. "I'm just happy that you'll be gone tomorrow"

"But, I need one thing," He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "And that one thing is?"

"I want Ciara," He shrugged. "I wanna leave with her,"

I laughed out loud. "What is this? Vampire Diaries? You're Klaus, I'm Stefan, and you want Elena to leave with you?" I scoffed. "Hell no, I'm not giving you Ciara"

(A/N: You'll only get it if you watch Vampire Diaries.)

He laughed. "Just chill, I was playing"

I got up and grab my keys out of my pocket. "Ight," I went home. I soon as I entered the house, the house phone ringed.

"Hello?" I asked, not knowing the number that called.

"Is it Chresanto August?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yeah," I replied, sitting on the couch.

"We have some news to tell you,"

"Okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What is it?"

-

Ciara

Four days. It's been four since I've seen him. He never called, he never came over, he never even texted me. I paced around my room, calling him multiple times. He keeps sending me to voicemail. I sighed and sat down.

I layed back on my bed. I have to think of something. Chres never gave me a spare key to his house. I assumed he gave one to Stacy when they were together.

I scrolled down my contacts. Thank God I never deleted her number. I dialed her number and she picked up after the second ring. "Hello,"

"Wasn't expecting a call from you," She said.

"Wasn't expecting to call you neither," I replied back with a slight attitude. "I want you to meet me at Starbucks," That's always our meeting spot.

She laughed. "I think you should ask more nicely"

"Doesn't matter how I ask," I started. "We all know you're gonna show up anyway,"

"Whatever," She said, before hanging up. I hung up also.

I walk in my closet and put on my TOMS. I grab my keys and jogged downstairs. I saw Ray in the living room. We haven't talked since that argurment. I'll talk to him when I get back.

I walk out the house and drove to Starbucks. I walk in and sat in front of stacy. She lives closer to Starbucks than I do. "Good afternoon" I said.

"Why am I here, Ciara?" She said, tilting her head to the side.

"I need the spare key to Chresanto's house," I said.

"What makes you think I still have it?" She raised a brow.

"Oh, c'mon," I started. "We both know you're still in love with Chresanto, and we both know you didn't throw that shit away"

"And what makes you think I'm gonna give it to you?" She said.

"I haven't seen him for four days. I assumed something is wrong; you're my only hope"

"What makes you think I wanna help you?" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I stormed out of the door. She was really working on my nerves with all these damn questions. I leaned against my passenger door. I dialed Chres' phone number again. But, he didn't answer. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I need to think of something else.

"You need to stop taking things seriously," Stacy said, walking towards me. "I was playing around,"

I rolled my eyes. "Did I look like I was playing? I'm really worried about him, Stacy"

She slid her purse off her shoulder. She took out her keys and took a gold key out of the key chain. She handed to me. "Here,"

I took it and did a small smile. "Thanks, I'll give it back to you tomorrow"

She shook her head. "Keep it." I furrowed my eyebrows. She noticed my face expression. "I figured its about time I let go of Chresanto,"

I nodded. "Well, thanks, again"

She went to her car as I went to mine. I sped down the streets to Chresanto's house. I parked in his driveway and ringed the bell. I opened the door with the key when I heard a glass shattered.

I stepped in his house. My jaws dropped. His living room was full of broken glasses. He looked at me and sat on a couch. I was standing there, frozen. "What are you doing here, Ciara?"

I look at his bloody hand. "What did you do?"

"Answer my question first." He snapped. Well then.

"I was worried, Chres" I started. "You never answered my calls, and you never came over. Stacy gave me the spare key"

"I don't want you to see me like this," He look down at the mess he made. I saw a tear fell out of his eye. That broke my heart.

I walk over to him and sat down. He tensed when I put my arm over his shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"My mom," He cried. "D-died"

My heart shattered. "Mrs. August died?" He leaned his head against me and nodded. Tears fell out my eyes. "Is that why you were ignoring me?"

He stood up and punched the wall. That scared me. "I wasn't there for her! She took her last breath and I didn't even get to see her"

I stood up and grabbed his arm, stopping him from punching the wall again. "Stop, Chres."

"You don't know how it feels like, Ciara" He said, clenching his fist. "I can't take this pain"

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, I don't know how it feels like?" I raised my voice. "Have you forgotten that both of my parents died including my grandma?"

He didn't say anything. I embraced him. We stood there crying. It honestly hurt me to see him like this. I pulled away and sat him down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that"

I walk in the kitchen and took him a glass of water. He drank it and threw the glass on the wall, making it shatter on the floor. I held his hand. "Stop doing that, Chres. It's not gonna help"

His eyes were red and puffy. My first time seeing him cry. It was also my first time seeing him like this. I didn't know what to do.

"You need some sleep," I started. "You can go to sleep and I'll clean this up"

He shook his head. "I don't want you to do that"

I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. He deepened the kiss, grabbing my waist. I caressed his cheek and pulled away. "I want to, now, go to sleep"

"I'm not going to sleep, Ciara" He said, running his hand through his low cut. "It's not gonna change the fact that my mom fucking died and the pain I'm feeling is unbearable"

"I didn't say it was," I said. "I just want you to get some sleep and we can figure what we're gonna do when you wake up," I knew he was sleepy. "I'll also take care of your hand when you wake up"

He sighed. "Babe, you don't have-"

I pecked his lips. "Go to sleep,"

He sighed. "Alright," He got up and went to his room.

As he was walking up stairs, I went straight to work. I picked up all the big pieces of glass and threw them away. I, then, grabbed the vacuum and vacuumed all the small pieces. I made sure there aren't any broken glasses anywhere.

When I was done, I sat in the living room. My leg was shaking as tears fell out of my eyes. Mrs. August and I weren't very close. But, She was a part of our family too. She seemed fine the last time I saw her. That's what killed me the most.

I stood up and grabbed my phone off of the table. I sat back down and wiped my tears. I dialed Craig's number. "Hello," My voice was low.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"We can't come today," I said, looking down at my nails. "Just make Robin listen to the song and you can just text me what he said"

"What's wrong?" He asked. He must've notice how low my voice was.

"Chresanto's mom d-died," I sniffed.

It got quiet. "I'll text you later," He hung up.

A lot of things were going through my mind. I just have this voice that's telling me Chresanto's mom didn't die of illness. I damn sure know she didn't die in her sleep. Even if that can happen. Something is telling me that's not what happened.

I went upstairs and looked around. I went inside his parents' room before they moved out. There was an album of pictures on the dresser. I picked it up and sat on the bed that was in the room.

I look through it. I saw pictures of Chresanto when he was growing up. I smiled at the one where he was only wearing diapers and had two pigtails.

I leaned back on the bed, feeling sleepy. I put the album next to me and drift off to sleep.

-

I woke up and took the covers off of me. Covers? I had a pillow under my head and I was covered with a blue sheet. I assumed Chresanto did that when he woke up. I look next to me and the abulm weren't there. It was back on its previous place.

I washed my face before walking downstairs. I saw him standing out of his backyard, with both of his hands in his pocket. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He startled a little. He lift up his arm and put it over my shoulder. It was quiet for a while. "I'm sorry for your lost"

He nodded and didn't say anything for a while. "Thanks for cleaning up the living room," I nodded and look down at his left hand; it was the one that was bleeding.He noticed. "I took care of it when I woke up,"

I nodded. It got quiet, once again. "How do you think Sean is taking it?"

"Probably worse than I am," He started. "He doesn't take pain very well"

"Obviously, you don't neither," I said, looking up at him.

"Yeah, well, I can control myself much better," He said. "I won't be surprise if he goes out there and take his pain out on someone,"

"Don't say that," I said, softly.

"The funeral's gonna be in Baltimore, August 14" He said. Today was August 6.

"You guys are already planning the funeral?" I asked.

He nodded. "My uncle is and she died 4 days ago, Ci. Of course we are"

I got out of Chresanto's hold and sat on a wooden bench that was out here. He sat down next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Humans don't live forever, Chres"

He nodded, slowly. He stayed quiet for a minute before talking again. "Eventually, we die"

It was calm and quiet. But, not awakward. We sat there for what seemed like hours, knowing it was only minutes. I sighed. "I didn't see my parents when they took their last breath neither or my grandma"

"What happened with your parents?" He asked. "You never gave me the full story"

"I was only 15," I started. "They were driving to Denver for this ceremony their job was doing. I wanted to go but they wouldn't let me; I had to stay with grandma. I was mad at them for that the day they left. I loved road trips. They got in a car accident. I never knew how. I guess my dad lost control of car," I paused and swallowed hard. "All I remember was my grandma telling they died and I passed out,"

"Wow," He said, nodding. "How did you move on from that?"

"I ask myself the same question," I chuckled. "I told myself I will never go on road trip again"

He did a small laugh. "Yes, you are."

"I'm really not," I look up at him.

"Yes, you are" He smiled. "Y'know, when we're married and have kids, I'm sure they'll wanna go to Disney Land. We live a little far form there"

I blushed. "Whatever, Chres"

He kissed the top of my head. "Let's go inside; I'm hungry"

"I'll make you pasta, if you want" We both got up and walk inside the house.

He sat on the island and got on his phone. "Damn, you called me a thousand times"

I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his torso. "That's because I was worried; you never picked up my fucking calls"

He looked down at me and pecked my lips. "You'll be a good wife,"

I laughed and pulled away from him. I walk towards the stove and put a pan full of salted water on it. I turned the stove on and added some oil. I put the pasta in it.

"Can you cut the onions?" I asked Chres as I prepared the ingredients for the sauce.

"No," He whined. "I hate onions"

I chuckled. "Well, Its gonna be in your pasta"

He shrugged. "If it makes it good, then, that's fine"

My phone ringed in my back pocket. I had a knife in my right hand and onions in my left. I did not want my phone smelling like onions. "Can you please take my phone out of my pocket, babe?"

He smirked. "Sure,"

He got up and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. He squeezed my ass after and I gasp; making me drop the knife on the counter. Then, I laughed. "Chres!"

He laughed also. "Some number is calling you,"

"Can you answer it?" I kept cutting the onions.

"Hello?" He answered.

Chresanto

"Why are you calling her?" I ask, once I realized who was calling. Ciara looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed. I sat back on the island.

"Let me talk to her," He snapped.

I chuckled. "Whoa, there. Might wanna calm the fuck down" Ciara looked at me once again. "And you didn't answer my question"

"What me and her talks about doesn't concern you," He said.

"She's my girlfriend," I started. "Of course, it concerns me"

Ciara came up next to me. "Who are you talking to?"

I held up my index finger, telling her to wait. "I just wanna say goodbye," Tyrone said, annoyance thick in his voice.

"I'll tell her that," I said. "You didn't have to call her"

"Just pass her the phone," He said.

I laughed and gave Ciara her phone. She took it. "Who is it?"

"Tyrone," I replied.

She put the phone against her ear. "Hey, Tyrone"

I went back on my phone. I decided to text Sean, making sure he was okay and didn't do anything crazy.

"Hope you didn't kill anyone," -Roc

Ciara hung up. She came up next to me. "You talked to Tyrone few days ago?" I nodded. "What did you guys talk about?"

I shrugged. "I was making sure I get rid of him, just like I told you"

"I'm not making any promises" -Sean

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Sean's not stupid, he knows better than that. Ciara went back to what she was doing.

"Bro, just chill." -Roc

"Where's Justice?" Ciara asked out of the blue. She came up next to me. "I haven't heard from her"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I think she went to Baltimore or New York"

"Baltimore, huh?" She asked. She looked like she was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind?" I whispered.

"Why do I find her suspicious?" She asked.

I shrugged. "You tell me,"

"I think she killed your mom."

Did she? what do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 202 25
A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is one of the main characters he used to be...
104K 2.9K 44
Chresanto and Bahja were best friends since grade school but Bahja's awful home life causes them to split apart for what will become the next 10 year...
12.9M 211K 60
"I know you want me Mia..." he whispered into my ear. His voice husky and deep. "N-no I-I don't," I replied trying to keep my voice steady but failin...
7.1K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...