Wolf Inside

By LoopyLuna98

Just your average witch. Except I am an outcast. My witch mother bore me to a werewolf father. I am a new or... More

Just a small town girl
Repercussions
Family or Foe?
Long time no see
Plan A-Z
De ja vu
A night to remember
Divide and Conquer
Which Witch is Witch?
I don't wanna live forever
Awakening
New Orleans Soil
Mum?
Eat, Sleep, Howl, Repeat
Rebirth
Change is normal
Darkside
Turn back time
Who? When? Why?
Witches for the win?
Friends? Friends
New Hope
Home is where the heart is?
Trouble
Red
Now you see me
Mirror, Mirror
Family gift
Yes? No? Maybe?
White
Three Words
Two Words
One Word
Awake
Our reality

Reunited

366 7 1
By LoopyLuna98

---------------------------------------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------------ 

Sitting in the far corner of one of New Orleans' coffee shops I continue studying for my final medical exam. After straining my eyes I decide to take a break and grab a coffee. As I put my laptop screen down I notice a nicely dressed man sitting in front of me. I look at him confused as he reaches out his hand. I shake it firmly. 'My name is Elijah, I understand you are parley with my brother Nikklaus.' I nodd and smile. 'My name's Alex, nice to meet you Elijah.' He looks over to Abbey, the barista, she proceeds to make a beverage and brings it over to us. I stare into the cup and notice its a cappucino, I can tell by the smell that it has a double shot. I ask Elijah 'So why do I have the pleasure of your company?' 

Sipping cautiously from my cup he explains about his family's newly found freedom, he discussed that they were planning on a surprise party for Klaus. As we sat talking about the party a young blonde haired woman walked to wards us and took a seat next to Elijah, 'So this must be Alex, Nikklaus' wolf friend.' She smiles. 'I take it your Rebekah' I say. 'Yes well, news must have traveled fast as to our wakening, you don't seem too surprised though do you dear?' She says in a very belittling way. 'Nope. Okay, maybe a little but, so far you seem nicer than what he made you out to be.' I shrugg. 'Oh well, I do hope that the stories don't make me out to be a nice and kind person, I did just drain 5 idiots of their blood, so I'm not exactly little bo-peep.' she sniggers. I laugh slightly to their disapproval.

Once the planning was done, all that was left for me to do was to get dressed. Rebekah bought dresses from every shop in New Orleans to find the perfect one for her, I shrugged looking at all the dresses. 'Come on 'bekah do I have to wear one of these?' I ask, 'Alex, think of it as a graduation gift, I nod remembering about my full graduation ceremony I have yet to prepare for. I look over the array of gorgeous dresses until I find the perfect one.  I walk past Rebekah and try it on in the bathroom, I gasp as I look in the mirror. I stare at myself, ignoring my messy hair and spotty complexion. 

I nod and smile. I breathe in. 'I think it is missing a little something.... Ah ha! Glitter.' I breathe in and raise one hand above my head 'sparkles of silver not gold, rain down and rest on my beautiful dress.' As i speak these words aloud the room explodes with light, I twirl making the light dance and as it fades I notice the change. I smile and laugh, opening the door to a stunned Rebekah. 'Well, if i had know you could do that I wouldn't have had to have bought all of these dresses, not that I am complaining.' She walks away still in shock. 

As I walk down the hall way I am bumped into almost pushing me into the other side. 'Mind it love' is all I hear as he vanishes from my view. Elijah turns the corner and asks if I am okay. 'Elijah, did someone just walk down here? He was tall, had a posh accent and a suit like yours?' He stiffens and nods gently 'It appears as though my younger brother Kol is home. Be very careful, I fear he is up to something.' I nod in understanding and continue walking down the stairs. 

'Kick and step, kick and step, kick and ---' I accidentally lose my focus and trip up. I scream 'volitant' and I stop falling only to hover just inches above the ground. I suddenly feel a pair of hands gripping around my waist pulling me back up. As my feet land flatly on the floor my gaze falls upon Klaus, my savior. 'Thanks Klaus' I smile and blush. 'Alex, where are you planning on going in a dress as spectacular as that?' He asks with his familiar smirk. 'Oh, no where, It was one of Rebekah's old dresses that she said I could run around in, you know me and old trinkets and things' I say whilst picking up each side with my hand and twirling.  'You look absolutely radiant, like a jewel, so perfect.' Klaus says smiling and admiring my gown once again. I blush 'Sorry Klaus, I should really be getting back up to Rebekah and hand this back.' I walk up the stairs avoiding Klaus' gaze. 

The next thing I know I am lying on my bed, in my apartment, wearing my dress. I shift so I am sitting up and look to my bedside table. My phone keeps buzzing. Its Abbey. 'Hey Abbs?' I say 'Alex, you need to check on Klaus, I heard that at the ball, members of his family were staked and that the mansion was torn up' she says in a panicked tone. 'Sure Abbs, thanks for letting me know, call later, alright bye.'

 I hang up and rush myself out of my dress. My heels are off and so I grab my thick black jumper, cargo jeans and my riding boots. I grab my key and run out of my apartment. I decide it will be quicker to run to the Mikaelsons' rather than take my car. My mind is racing, I push my body to its limits as I run as fast as I possibly can. As I approach the building I find that it is completely empty. I see blood all over the floor, along with pieces of the broken bannister, shattered glass and a few dead bodies scattered around with stakes in their hearts and some without their hearts at all.

I use my werewolf hearing and try to hone in on anyone. One distinct voice picks up. Klaus. I listen closer and hear his heart racing and some kind of liquid dripping. I use an Invisibility spell to cloak myself whilst I look for him. As I turn corridor after corridor I hear a faint whisper. I stand in front of Klaus. He looks me straight in the eyes. Piercing through the veil of my invisibility barrier and making it fall. He has tears in his eyes. I open my arms to him and he melts himself into them. I cradle him and hold on. I whisper 'Dormio' and he falls asleep. I place him down on the floor and look around at what has happened. I see Elijah, Kol and Rebekah with stakes in their hearts, alongside another mysterious figure. Klaus' side has healed up, but their black vein faces remain.  

I walk back through the house. 'novis tenetur damnum illatum reparandi' as i wave my arms around the space, the house repairs itself. As the final piece of glass is repaired I take myself back to Klaus' side. I whisper 'resipisco'. He wakes up and notices that my nose is bleeding. As a consequence of repairing and using my werewolf power in one day, I over strained myself. I collapse into his arms. 

I wake up with no recollection of the night before. A note on my bedside table draws my attension

'Dearest Alex, I hope you are feeling better. Unfortunately I had to re dagger my siblings, putting on hold your meeting with them. Good luck with your graduation ceremony, I can't attend but next time we meet I hope I can make it up to you. Always, Klaus'

I sigh and notice that my phone is cracked through. I start to cry and curl up in my bed covers. I notice that I am wearing my thick black jumper and cargo jeans. My jeans start to make me feel uncomfortable so I decide to get up and do something. I change into my black joggers and walk into my living room. As I do I am stunned by what I see. My sofa is covered in layers of dresses including: sparkly, long, short, puffy, bodycon. I smile and notice that the shoes and bags are all around the floor below the sofa. I look at my fridge and notice Klaus has written tons of positive messages. 'You are a jewel' 'Goddess' 'Always and Forever'. I walk over to the kitchen counter and find a small box. Inside a ring, with every colour of the rainbow. Inscribed in the inside band 'Love always, Klaus'.

I place the ring on my middle finger and smile at it in awe. I hear a knock at the door and decide to check it out. A man in a suit arrives at my door. He hands me a brown envelope and swiftly exits, not without giving me a quick smirk as he turns away. He looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I close the door, tear open the envelope and find my results. I passed! I am now a qualified Doctor!

I leap for joy. Another knock at the door pulls me from my enjoyment again. Abbey hugs me full force and almost knocks me off my feet and talks  'What the hell happened last night, you were meant to call back, is everyone okay, what happened Alex?!' 'Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there speedy Gonzalez! Nothing happened last night, I fell asleep, other then that its a blur. My phone is smashed so I wasn't able to call.' I say in defense. 'You didn't hear about the Mikaelson party? It was explosive, Marcel tried to take them all down, but he stabbed Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Finn. Klaus had to dagger them again and take them away, he left in the early hours of the morning.' Abbey states. 'Who is Finn?' I ask. 'Just Klaus' other brother' she says. 'Oh, okay' I say sorrowful. 'He brought me all of these dresses and this ring' I say shining it in the light. Abbey squeals with excitement. 'Not only am I a doctor now, but I also have a promise ring from Klaus!' I squeal with her.

After Abbey leaves I am able to think properly about what has happened. What I know so far is that, for one I have no idea as to what happened last night.

Two, I may or may not ever see Klaus again. 

Three, I have a promise ring from Klaus.

Four, I am Doctor Alex Baker and I am going to do good in this world, helping people from every magic of life, Human, Witch, Werewolf, Vampire and Original Vampire. 

Finally, five, I will definitely cross paths with the Mikaelson's again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.5K 46
You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way to you befriend vampires, werewolves, and...
298K 4.2K 29
Hey, my name is Angel Jacobson and I'm 16 years old. I have lived in Mytsic Falls my whole life. I'm in the 11th grade. People don't really notice me...
3.9K 41 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
73.5K 1.8K 19
Scarlett Sawyer grew up alone and angry at the world, she's been in and out of foster homes all her life. When Scarlett ends up in New Orleans the tr...