Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 55

6.8K 313 24
By haya_zee

Enrique's P.O.V

She hurriedly replied back softly.
"Take your time. I am not that hungry anyway."

I stated back smiling.
"Just maximum twenty five minutes."

Throughout working in the kitchen I kept stealing glances at her. My apartment's kitchen was see through and was few steps away from living room's couch she was sitting in. She was so engrossed in watching season she didn't notice me staring at her. She was laughing like a baby. Her laugh is contagious. She can create world peace by that smile.

After I finished making pasta. I went near her, switched off the tv then grabbed her hand. She pouted because of that. She is looking so cute. Should I just forget about my promise and kiss her? I shouldn't. She needs to trust me first.

I made her sit on a chair placed against the table where I had already set everything beforehand. Then I put some pasta in a plate and placed it near her. She looked at that with wide eyes in shock and muttered under her breath.

"Wow."
She was about to eat when I stopped her.

"Let me."

I fed her myself but right after she took first bite she flinched back quickly then placed a hand on her mouth and shook her head lightly.

"Oh no. Why is there so much salt in it?"

I got startled. What have I done? That was my first time cooking for her and I messed up. I hurriedly poured some water in a glass then placed it near her mouth, panicking.

"Oh shit. Really? I am sorry. I---"

But she didn't even let me finish and started laughing hysterically looking at my reaction.

"Hahahah the look on your face. It's so tasty Enrique. You sure know how to cook."

Hahaha Thank God she liked it. Such a good actor she is. I gently ruffled her hair and replied back softly.

"Yeah well. I try cooking sometimes."

"You should try more often. It's really yummy. You actually cook better than me."

I shook my head in disapproval and spoke quickly.

"No, you cook better."

She shook her head too, her eyes meeting mine.

"No, you."

I shook my head again and stated loudly.

"You you you."

She shrugged her shoulders lightly then nodded in agreement while answering in a confident tone.

"Okay thanks."

We both chuckled at that. Just so damn adorable. After she was almost done eating I finally asked the question anxiously.

"So do you like my apartment?"

She replied back smiling a little.
"Yeah it's nice. Most importantly it's clean which shocked me the first time I came here."

"And?"

I raised one eyebrow in question. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion to that so I asked again.

"What is it that you don't like?"

"When did I say that?"
Her lips parted for a second then she questioned back. I replied smiling a little.

"You don't have to say it to make me realize that. I can read you. So what is it?"

She smiled sheepishly then replied while looking at the wall in the living room.

"It's just you see that deer? Though it's fake but it looks real. You're a bachelor so it's okay to design your place however you like. But if you ever invite any guests, it won't feel very homely in here because of that. It seems like the owner is a hunter, a wild and obstructive person though that is all true except that you're not a hunter."

I laughed at her statement. What? Am I wild?

"Hahaha thank you for your honest opinion. Anything else?"

She titled her head looking at the kitchen thoroughly.
"No, that's it."

"Okay."
I nodded my head lightly. She stood up immediately and grabbed the dishes. I stopped her by holding the other side of the dish plate and questioned with knitted eyebrows. She replied nonchalantly.

"Let me wash it."

I shook my head vigorously. "No way."

She again tried to take it from me and pointed a finger at the living room.
"You made the food. I'll wash the dishes. Go out."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

She gave me one last angry look then started walking away.

"Fine. I'll just leave then."

God, she gets on my nerves!  I stood infront of her and stretched my hand to give her dishes.

"Okay okay. You do it."

She smiled in victory and moved aside to give me space to walk away.

"Good boy. Now go."

I sat in the living room and started looking at her thoroughly. Her quick hands movements were the obvious witness that it wasn't the first time she was doing it. She's rich but isn't a spoiled brat at all. I know girls who have never even cooked in their whole life and there she was even doing dishes. She's just so awesome. Her parent's sure did an amazing job. It took her barely ten minutes and she was done. Then she walked close to me and picked up her shoulder bag and cellphone.

"Let's go."

I rested my head on the couch while pleading with my eyes.
"No. Stay a little longer."

She smiled faintly at that and scratched the upper side of her eye.
"Some other day. I am tired. I really need some sleep."

"Sleep here." I stood up immediately and replied in a hurry.

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes at my statement.

"I am serious. I'll sleep in that room. You can sleep in that one." I pointed a figure at guest room gesturing her to sleep there and spoke in a convincing way.

"Why would I sleep in your room?" She looked at my pointed finger's direction then averted her gaze back to me and asked in a serious tone.

"That's not mine. My room is that one." I pointed my finger at my locked room this time.

She looked at me in disbelief while placing a hand on her tiny waist.
"So you lock it because it's your's? You're such a girl for your privacy."

I laughed at her statement and spoke mysteriously.

"Hahaha hey. Don't say that okay. It's about protecting something."

She stood in front of me while threatening me with her eyes and questioned in irritation.

"Okay seriously. What is it? Why can't you just tell me? Why do you keep making me curious more and more?"

I smirked lightly and tried to make her more curious.

"I am saving it for something big. I'll ask something in return from you to let you see it. But it's not time for that yet."

She face palmed at that and gritted her teeth angrily. My my. Feisty Natalie is back.

"Oh my God. I so want to kill you right now."

I laughed at that angry kitten's reaction and spoke playfully.

"Hahaha it's okay. You can by kissing me."

She pushed me to the side and started walking towards exit.
"To hell with you."

I followed her still laughing. We were barely three steps away from the elevator when she saw someone and went near her.

"Oh Hello Mrs. Knights. How are you?"

She was a lady in her late forties. She smiled fondly at Natalie and her eyes widened in shock.
"Wow, what a surprise. When did you start living here? I never saw you before."

Natalie replied back giving her the same smile.
"No, I don't. I was just visiting someone."

Someone? Couldn't she mention me?  I held her hand and before that lady could even speak, I spoke loudly.

"She was visiting me."

Her attention turned towards me. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion while looking at our intermingled fingers suspiciously.

"Who's he?"

Natalie looked at me and signalled me to stay silent while taking her hand back and replied back in an attempt to change the subject.
"He's a friend. How are you? How's--"

A friend? The hell. Why is she hiding it? She can't say it? I'll say it then.

"I am her boyfriend."

That lady's eyes widened and lips parted. She looked back at Natalie and asked again to confirm.

"Really Natalie?"

Natalie bit her lip anxiously and gave me an angry look while replying back to her.

"Yes."

She looked displeased. I could clearly see it. That bothered me a lot. Why won't she congratulate us? And to aggravate me even more she spoke again.

"So I should finally move on from my wish to see you as my daughter in law?"

Oh hell. Daughter in law? My ass. Instead of letting Natalie speak, I replied coldly.

"Yeah. Since we are in a very serious relationship I guess you should."

Natalie looked at me being dead serious but that lady spoke again making Natalie look back at her.

"Alright, I'll have to go. See you around."

"Bye."

Natalie replied softly. After she was gone I knew a lava was going to burst out on me so I was preparing myself but she didn't even give me any chance and yelled angrily.

"What the hell was that? Didn't I signal you to stay quiet?"

I replied back softly not to drag it any further.
"I would've but you forgot to mention that I wasn't just your friend anymore. I am your boyfriend too."

She shook her head in disbelief and looked at the direction where that lady walked away.

"You were so rude Enrique. What were you trying to implement? Damn it. She looked so sad."

Unbelievable. That much concern for a woman who wanted to make her daughter in law? Is she interested?  My mind was a mess again so I yelled back in response.

"So you care about others instead of your own boyfriend?"

She snapped again angrily.
"You know what? Don't talk to me again." Saying that she went inside elevator without waiting for me.

I racked a hand through my hair while releasing some breaths to calm myself then followed her. I stood near her in the elevator. She looked at me and replied in a determined way.

"I am not coming with you."

Man, just say yes. Don't argue again.

"Okay." I nodded my head lightly and started looking ahead. After we were outisde she took quick steps and instead of going towards my car she took a cab and went away.

I grabbed my head in my hands tightly in frustration. Why are women so difficult?  I instantly brought my cellphone out of my pant's pocket and called her. She picked up after two bells. I retorted angrily.

"Damn it, Natalie. Tell him to stop."

She answered calmly.
"Say sorry. Say you won't do it again."

I agreed without wasting another second.
"Okay. I am sorry. Stop him now."

I hurriedly drove my car where she was standing unamazed. I stepped out of the car and went near her and groaned loudly then spoke with a sullen face.

"You're seriously too much."

She replied back in the same tone narrowing her eyes at me.
"No, you're too much. Next time if I signal you to stay silent, don't speak again."

"Okay." I muttered under my breath and walked towards passenger seat to open it for her but she stopped me again.

"Don't open the damn door again until I tell you that I am comfortable around you."

I grabbed my neck in frustration and clenched my fists tightly.
"Okay."

She moved towards passenger seat and when she was about to get in I stopped her and spoke in a challenging way.

"In return don't you dare to introduce me just as a friend."

She shrugged her shoulders and got in.
"Whatever."

God! This woman will be the death of me.
______________________________________

Natalie's P.O.V

After we started making out I was panting heavily so I broke off the kiss. I didn't blush after that but right when I entered in the elevator since it was empty, I banged my head against the wall. I was all red like a tomatoe.

OH MY GOD. Did I actually kiss him back? Shit. That kiss was hot. No that wasn't just hot that kiss was like a  volcano in my mouth. Initially he was aggressive but when I started kissing him back he froze. I knew it. I knew he would be shocked as hell.

Then after getting out of his shocked phase he finally started kissing me back with the same passion he kissed me the first time. I felt guilty too because of my words but he made it even by bringing Adrian into this. I went to his apartment finally.

But did he lie to me? Like when he said no girl has ever been to his apartment. What was that? Amanda said that they slept together then did they do it somewhere else? Did they--- Shut up Natalie. It doesn't matter anyway. Everyone has a past but there was no need to lie though.......

He has so much taste in his hands. I guess I am going to ask him to cook for me again. Why is he so perfect? No he's not. He's an idiot. He said that the room which I always found locked was his. He made me even more curious this time.

Has he really kidnapped someone in there? Or maybe he store drugs there. But he's rich why would he deal with drugs? Or is it something related to me? And what did he say? He'll ask me something in return? What he'll ask? My head? Idiot. Next time I am going to try to open it somehow. Enough with his drama.

Then he had to tell Mrs. Knights that we are dating. It's not that I gave her any hope before. She's such a sweetheart. I dated his son for a while but we broke up eventually. From that day onwards she kept telling me to change my mind. Sometimes seriously sometimes in a teasing way.

Once I cleared everything to her and she understood immediately. That day she just causally said that she should finally move on from her wish to make me her daughter in law but Enrique had to interfere. We don't even met very often.

Does it even matter to tell her who I am dating and stuff? He's grabbing every chance to make our relationship official. What am I? A cheater? So if he didn't do that I'll start dating someone else? What does he think of me? Jerk face.

It's been two weeks and Adrian still didn't talk to me. He just sent me a message to give him time. I just want to fly over to Australia and slap him for ignoring me for this long. How much I miss him...

We have been dating for two months which is a first in my dating experience. That day when I decided to kiss him back I genuinely wanted to give it a try atleast. But deep inside I still have this feeling that we'll break up and it's not just because I don't trust him enough or anything.

It's something my sixth sense keeps telling me and we all know how accurate it everytime is. But I keep shrugging the thought away. Even if I keep on thinking about such stuff Enrique is always there to make me change my mind. He leaves no opportunity to go on dates with me and even simple dates with him are so much fun.

Since the day I told him not to touch me until I am comfortable he didn't try to even hold hands except the day in front of Mrs. Knights. I appreciated his patience but recently I have been sensing him getting frustrated at that.

Like everytime when he would say goodbye to me after dropping me at home he would bit his lip, rack a hand through his hair, groan loudly then would drove away quickly. Hahaha that was just so amusing looking at such a muscular guy like him acting like a baby.

We were walking in Gantry Plaza State Park. The view of Manhattan skyline at night from there was so mesmerizing. I was internally appreciating Enrique for choosing this place.

I stole a glance at him and he had those same expressions on his face again. He was clenching unclenching his fists to control himself and was pouting adorably. I wasn't sure if he was controlling himself from touching me or was it something else and to make my suspicion true he created more sapce between us and started walking at the other side with a sullen face looking like an angry bird.

That was it. After laughing a lot internally I couldn't control anymore and went near him then grabbed his clenched fist and intermingled our fingers. I started walking again with an expressionless face like it was nothing.

He took three steps with me. Actually I dragged him along with me. I knew he was shocked and was having difficulty comprehending the situation. Then he stopped suddenly and turned me towards him. That expression on his face was priceless.

I stepped on my desire to laugh out loud and questioned while knitting my eyebrows tightly in confusion. He looked at me then our hands, looked at me again then our hands. After a while he finally broke the silence while pointing at our hands with his right hand.

"You touched me? You are holding my hand?"

I shrugged my shoulders lightly.
"So?"

He whined loudly.
"Naaattttaalllieee?" I couldn't control and started laughing at that.

"Hahahah stop it. So I grabbed your hand. Big deal? You were clenching it so tightly I thought you were having a stroke."

He sighed loudly then moved forward to hug me.
"Aaahhh."

I pushed him back quickly and warned while pointing a finger at him.
"Hey, stay in your lane."

He kept looking at me blinking his eyes pouting cutely. God why is he doing that?

I spoke again in a serious tone and started walking again.
"Just keep walking and stop pouting. You're doing things to me."

He bended a little to meet my eyes and questioned mischeiviously.
"What? You want to kiss me?

I shook my head in disagreement and crossed my arms at his stupidity.

"No, I want to bring a scotch tape and seal your stupid mouth with it. Stop talking about this."

He started laughing at that then moved close to me and held my hand again. I looked at him only to find him staring at me already. He kept looking at me smiling a little. His gaze was so intense. I knitted my eyebrows at that. He started looking ahead and with his right hand scratched the back of his head nervously then he finally broke the silence with a question.

"Okay so I wanted to ask you that I have only ten months before I graduate. Shouldn't we do something?"

Why does he always talk so mysteriously?  I questioned back in a montone looking ahead.

"Like what? Crack fire?"

And the perverted Enrique asked something in a teasing way to make me lose my control again.
"Like making babies or something?"

I pushed him to the side with the help of my hands and retorted angrily.
"The hell?"

He went into fits of laughter at that and came near me again holding my right hand.
"Hahaha I was kidding. But seriously don't you think that we should do something?"

What is he trying to say actually? I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He shook his head lightly and muttered softly.

"Okay leave it."

We kept walking for a while when I decided to break the silence.

"Enrique, are you going on that annual gala this year too?"

He bit the inner side of his lower lip and looked at me smiling playfully. He lied the first time about this. Though last time I couldn't go either. I wasn't sure if he went last year or not neither did I ask.

I warned him raising my voice a little.
"Don't you dare lie to me."

He lightly chuckled at that then replied softly.
"Hahaha yes, I will if you will."

I spoke in a monotone.
"I won't."

He quickly turned me towards him and asked anxiously.
"What? Seriously?"

Why does he want me to go? He's going to create a scene there too,  finding me talking to dad's colleague's children. Should I skip this year aslo?

He spoke again bringing me out of my messy thoughts.
"Don't play with me."

I answered nonchalantly.
"You can think whatever you want."

He kept looking at me reading my every expression then questioned again in confusion.
"Natalie, you're going right?"

Maybe he just wants to attend the event. He'll be busy too. I should go. I nodded my head lightly in agreement.

His face went back to normal then he asked curiously.
"What are you wearing?"

"I don't know. A dress maybe."

"I didn't say that you were going naked either."
He stated in his usual mischievous tone.

I sighed lightly in reaction and asked in irritation looking at him being dead serious.
"Can't you control this perverted mouth of your's?"

He shook his head and answered quickly
"No. Only you can control it..... by kissing it."

I rolled my eyes at that and started looking at the side view.
"Nah, I am fine without it."

He went silent after that. I could feel his eyes boring a hole in my face but I didn't bother. Then he smiled again and spoke very lovingly.

"By the way do you know I hated girls with heavy make up. It's just amazing how love of my life almost wears no make up in routine and still looks gorgeous as hell."

I looked back at him. God, why are his eyes getting Intimidating every passing day?  I replied back smiling at his shiny orbs.

"Yeah. Natural beauty you know."

He smiled amusingly then started speaking again.

"I went shopping for your gift with mom on your 18th birthday. That time I despised you very much because mom kept on talking about you. I was so jealous that time plus I thought of you to be the same as everyone usually is in their teens like partying all night, going to clubs, getting wild and other stuff."

Internally I was shocked as hell. This world sure is small. I was in Brazil that time. He was in New York. We never met before and now we were standing close to each other walking hand in hand getting comfortable every passing day.

"Really? I never would've accepted that if I knew you were involved. So you thought about me like that? We didn't even know each other back then."

"Yeah sorry. I was an idiot back then."

I sighed lightly at that then started looking ahead not to meet his eyes. There's still a lot he doesn't know about me.

"When did I say that was a lie? My life was very different before I turned eighteen. I was wild and everything you mentioned before."

He gently pressed my hand to assure me.

"It doesn't matter. It's all in the past. I love you for who you're now."

I replied back playfully.
"Yeah. Thank you mr. Montario. I would've just died without your affection."

He stated in a serious tone.
"I will if you won't love me back."

I snapped angrily.
"Shut up."

Then after contemplating a little I spoke again.

"I had the same views about you when we first met but after getting to know you a bit it changed. You're a nice guy. You have your flaws but it's okay. Everyone have them so have I."

He smiled then muttered lightly looking at the ground deep in thought.
"Your only flaw is that you don't love me yet."

I started looking the skyline view and stated in all honesty.

"I am trying Enrique. I am trying to give this relationship a chance atleast and when I try I do it with all my heart. Just don't pressurize me."

He looked back at me and smiled widely while holding my hand even more tightly than before.
"I won't. Especially if you keep holding my hand like this."

I looked back at his relaxed state then stopped in my track.
"Let's go."

He looked at me with his sullen face but it didn't affect me at all.

"We are walking what feels like centuries. Let's go now."

He shook his head quickly in disapproval but I didn't bother and started walking towards the parking area dragging him along with me.

______________________________________

Longest chapter as a compensation price for making you guys wait for so long ;)

Vote                Comment         Share

Peace lover :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 17 13
For a very long time, she had loved this boy named 'Jared'. Jared was very skillful in basketball, he was a member of a basketball team which explain...
10.6M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
748K 25.3K 25
"What are you doing to me" -Jose Enriques ************** Jackie Santana a nice good girl always followed daddy's rules never broke one til...
96 19 5
Book no. 1 in "Obsession series" Natalie James Livingston, a self made billionaire whose fame is all across the the expanse of America. Obsessed by t...