❤️❤️Tu Meri Ki Lagdi❤️❤️

By B3ingKrazy

"Now that I have seen you naked...." Parmish paused to look at Meher who shot her head in his direction, givi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Author's Note
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
A Note Of Thanks
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Epilogue

CHAPTER 15

11.1K 531 45
By B3ingKrazy

"I don't understand. Why do you need to go to office in this condition. The plaster is still new and it must be hurting like hell. Why don't you take a  day off!!", Parmish exclaimed, clearly worried about Meher.

"Paru, I already took a 10 day leave for our marriage last month and both us know what that cost me. I don't want to risk it again. I am going to office and I'll be fine. Stop worrying. I'm not a kid. I can take care of myself.", Meher replied assuring Parmish.

Parmish threw his hands in air, in defeat," If that's what you have decided "

" Paru... ", Meher pouted, trying to convince Parmish.

"Atleast let me drop you", Parmish asked.

"Paru.. Trust me I can.... Ok fine. Let's go", Meher agreed, thinking this would provide him some assurance.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

PARMISH'S HOUSE, Same night

Parmish came back home and opened the door using his keys, when no one opened the door after he rang the doorbell. He walked into the hall to see Meher sleeping on the couch, in her formal attire. He frowned in worry as the first thing Meher did after returning home from work, was to change into comfortable clothes. He knelt on the floor, beside the couch, and noticed the sedatives on the centre table. It didn't take him much time to picture that Meher must be in intense pain to even change her clothes and retired on the couch itself under the effect of sedatives. He gently picked her up and headed towards their bedroom. After laying Meher on bed, he went off to bathroom to freshen up and change.

Knowing Meher, Parmish knew she wouldn't have eaten anything. So, he made some soup for her and himself. That's the thing about Indian families. If one person falls ill, everyone eats the food made for the patient. Be it porridge or soup, it is prepared for the whole lot.

Parmish took both bowls to their bedroom. He shook Meher by her shoulder trying to wake her up, "Miku.. Get up.. Have some soup.."

"Umm... Ivdjdnkfhsjsdkc", Meher murmured.

" What??", Parmish tried to make sense of what she said.

" igjbjdkdhdks", Meher mumbled again.

"What???", Parmish askked confused.

"I don't wanna eat it. Go away,", Meher finally whispered in slow pace.

"You have to. Come, I'll help you.", Parmish shook his head on her childish behavior. He helped her up to take the support of bedrest. Meher again resisted eating the soup, but he made her eat it, spoon by spoon, by himself.

When she was finished, and ready to lay down again, Parmish stopped her,"Don't you wanna change first? ", Meher nodded, looking down and realizing she was still in her office clothes.

Parmish handed her his t-shirt, remembering her request from last night, for a lose t-shirt that would get through her head and hand. Meher looked up at him and he nodded before turning and letting her change.

"Done" , Meher informed after slipping on his t-shirt. Parmish grabbed her discarded clothes, put them in laundry and retired himself for the night.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Parmish woke up in the middle of the night by Meher's cry. He looked beside and didn't find her on bed. When he followed her cries, he found her on the floor, wailing in pain.

He immediately picked her up and laid her on the bed, while Meher continued crying. "Shhh.... Its ok!!! It will be fine, I will give you pain killer. Are you hurt anywhere else?", Parmish asked.

"Awwoooooo... No... I think my arm is dislocated.", Meher yelled in pain.

"Ok... Calm down, we'll go to the doctor. Let me make the call.", Parmish tried to calm her down. She nodded but still didn't stop crying and yelling due to pain, so Parmish had to take the call to the other room. He informed the doctor about their arrival,so he too can reach there.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

"Parmish, Meher had dislocated her arm, now I have adjusted and recasted it. But she was unable to bear pain so we had to give her mild anesthesia.", The doctor informed Parmish.

"Thanks, Uncle.", Parmish said feeling greatful that doctor came at their call in this odd hour due to their emergency.

"Can I take her home", Parmish inquired.

"Yes,of course. Take care and complete bedrest for a week. We don't want her to go through this again.", Doctor smiled instructing Parmish. He nodded and walked towards the emergency room, after bidding the doctor good bye.

" Paru....", Meher chuckled at the sight of her husband. She was sitting on hospital bed. Her legs hung loose,too short to reach the floor. She was swinging her legs back and forth, enjoying the moment tad too much.

Parmish smiled her and mentally frowning at her weird behavior.

"Let's go home, shall we?", Parmish asked holding her good arm.

Meher giggled but didn't move. "Godi!!!! (Pick me up!!!),", Meher requested pouting like a kid. That's when realization struck Parmish.She was under the influence of anaesthesia.

Parmish picked her up and headed towards their car.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Parmish took Meher out from the car, picking her up. Meher was still dressed in his t-shirt. He didn't think of helping her change before leaving for the hospital. She was so much in pain that he couldn't think of anything else other than providing her comfort.

He reached their room and laid her on bed. She had dozed off on the way and Parmish didn't feel like waking her up, owing to her condition. He kissed her forehead and retracted back to stand straight, but he felt a pull on his t-shirt's. Meher was clutching his t-shirt. He tried to loosen her grip, but woke her up in the process.

"Paru....", Meher whispered frowning.

"Hey.. Its ok.. Go back to sleep.", Parmish calmed her down.

"Its night??", Meher inquired.

Parmish nodded folding his lips into a smile. Her questions made it pretty clear that anaesthesia hasn't weared off yet.

"What are you doing here, in my room so late?? Wait... Its not my room.Its...your room...", Meher asked scratching her head.

Parmish looked at her in shock.He had heard anaesthesia can make people do weird things.But it was a surprise for him that it can cause memory loss too.

"Relax!!! We are married!!!! ", Parmish smiled trying not to make her panic.

"Don't you remember??", Parmish asked.

"I don't know... My head hurts, Meher replied sticking her brows together, holding her head with her good hand.

" Ok.. No problem. Take rest", Parmish said gesturing her to lay down.

Meher laid down but got up again. "You married me??? Why? Didn't any other girl want to marry you?", Meher chuckled,teasing her best friend.

"Ummmm.. Yeah sort of.",Parmish said trying to end the conversation so that she could rest.

"How long have we been married? Do we have kids...??? ", Meher inquired making Parmish still.

He raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't react. He was amused at her question.

"No.. Not yet.. We have only been married for a month.", Parmish replied smiling while Meher folded her lips in an 'O'.

"Umm..do you want... kids???", Parmish asked testing the waters when he have the chance.

"Yesssss....." Meher replied prolonging the use of 's'." I want hundred kids", Meher added after counting her 'ten' fingers.

Parmish facepalmed himself realizing she was too deep under the effect of anaesthesia.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

A/N:

Hola!!!

So, nothing happened, but something happened. Another weird but normal day in the life of Parmish and Meher.

Hope you all enjoy it. Keep reading. Please support by voting /commenting and sharing.

And A shoutout to sahana1997 for being a lovely support.

Love ❤️ ❤️

Instagram : @pinkplanetofficial

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.4K 32
Collection of short stories Just dreaming and writing...... ~Bestfriends to lovers ~His love ~Ibadat ________________________________ Book 1~ Bestfr...
30.3K 2.3K 22
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
148K 8.3K 62
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
220K 11.3K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...