House Of Anubis: The College...

By biitchboyhaught

Fabian Rutter flew from one side of the world to the other, for college. Did he get into 'The Massachusetts I... More

Four Guys & Three Girls.
Lifeguard Tower Romance??
It Was A Bet...?
Anger & Sadness.
Ugh...
Fabina's Make Up.
Party Time!
My Perfect Day
Fight, Fight, Fight...!
Aftermath Of The Fight
Flightless Bird, American Mouth
Is It 'Turn On' Or 'Turn Up'?
Date Night
Paradise
Flight Nightmares.
Meet My Parents
Family Talks.
To The Fair!
Lets Go To The Beach..
Loosing Control: Mind & Body
Dance, Dance
Outside.
'I'm Sorry'
Fabian's Weirdness...
Uh Oh
The Black Out
Date Night
Dance The Feelings Away...
For Reason's Unknown
For My Benifit
I'm Gonna Change.
The Drunken State
Crash.
Leave Me With My Thoughts.
Tragedy.
For Fabian.
The Visit.
Pucker Up.
You Can't Do This!
Shopping and Movies.
The Lonely Hour.
Oh No.
Trouble, Trouble.
The Truth.
It's Okay.
More Of The Truth Comes Out.
No Emotion.
Why Isn't He Fighting For Her?
Give 'Em Time.
I'm Not Crazy!
The Pairing.
"The Monsters In My Head Are Scared Of Love"
The 'Truth' Comes Out.
Surprise! ;)
Best Friend Knows Best.
I'm Good vs. Ghost.
Even If It Is Tragic.
Joy Did What?!
Coffee Date?
Something Else. Something Special.
Break Down.
This Isn't Real.
Suspect, Not Murderer.
Guessing Correct.
Playing The Blame Game.
Greedy People Get Punished.
Wasted.
Authors Note.
One Year Has Passed...
An Unlikely Duo.
What The Future Holds.
Have A Little Faith.
Authors Note: I Need Your Help.
Authors Note: Final Decision.

How Can You Cheat At Bowling?

142 5 2
By biitchboyhaught

Authors Note

Sorry updating had been really slow lately and I know I said that I was going to update at 7pm ( it's almost 8pm) so I apologise again but I hope you enjoy this shitty, pointless, common-teens-activity chapter!

*insert nervous laugh*

Me:

Also me:

_ FanGurling4Life

___Time Laps___

"I'm back bitches!"

I turned around and saw Amber standing in front of me, holding many shopping bags, her luggage and her brown, leather side bag.

"Oh my god! I didn't know you were getting beck today! Hey!" I greeted her with a hug and laugh.

"Yeah I thought I'd surprise you guys." Amber shrugged her shoulders happily.

"Well then lets go find the others, shall we?" I responded.

"I need to shower but then we'll definitely go. Give me an hour!" Amber shouted to me as she rushed away towards her bedroom then bathroom.

"Okay!" I giggled

___Time Laps___

"Let's go." Amber said, an hour later.

"Yeah." I nodded and smiled.

We met everyone at a McDonald's that was opposite the bowling alley. We all sat down with our food and drinks and Amber started talking to us about what her and Alfie did while they were away.

"-And then the last few days we visited a theme park and the beach- because it was a beach house so I had to take advantage of that!- oh and we also attended this pride festival-march thing and it was super fun!" Amber finished off, sipping her Diet Coke.

"What's a pride march?" Jerome asked, two seats away from me.

"It's basically a march through the centre of a town or city and it celebrates the LGBT+ community." Amber replied.

"Ooh." Jerome nodded.

After food we then headed towards the borking alley and played 3 games of bowling.

The first match was boys and against girls.

The second was couples.

And the last was winner takes all- basically everyone on their own team.

"Come on Amber, you can do it...just focus." I cheered her on as the first match was underway.

She turned to me and rolled her eyes playfully before turning back around and throwing the ball. It went down in a straight line the entire way, making the girls the winners of the first round.

"Yes!" Amber turned back around and did a little fist bump and strutted back to the girls side.

"Such 'em and see boys!" Amber grinned, sitting down as we all smirked towards Fabian, Jerome and Alfie.

They just scoffed, rolls their eyes and crossed their arms over their chests like little boys.

"Aw don't be so sour!" Patricia laughed.

___Time Laps___

The winners of the couples match was Alfie and Amber but Patricia suspected that they cheated- which makes no sense because how can you cheat at bowling?

And the winner of the winner takes all match was Fabian.

Turns out he's quite good at bowling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.5K 19
(Edited 2019) This is a story about a girl named Miranda Pennly. A seventeen year old girl who has divorced rich parents. Both of her parents are sup...
22.4K 1K 18
Francis thought going to college in England would be a breeze. However he soon realizes it will be tougher than he though after meeting a certain Eng...
22.2K 283 8
My OC Character Isabella and how she and Kevin get on the wrong plane that takes them to New York while their family gets on the plane that takes the...
4.5K 45 35
I'm just a girl, who took a year or two to study abroad in London. And happened to meet the biggest mistake of my life.