Mine, Bitten

By inkzerospace

For years, Lilith “Lily” McDermott was kept in the dark from the McDermott family secret. Now, her estranged... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter Thirty-Six

112K 4.8K 268
By inkzerospace

Lily

            She could feel his blood working a path through her like hot liquid. She felt doused in the burning flames that were him, which only he could appease.

            She felt his mouth at her throat, his lips moving gently, taking from her that which she gave willingly. She felt his hands moving heatedly over her, possessing her, claiming her. The weight of him was magnificent, the hardness of him undeniably solid, emanating underlining steel. She felt his hair brush her collarbone as his dark head drank tentatively now. She felt her strength wan with his hunger but felt inexplicably at ease in his embrace.

            She felt a coolness on her skin realizing her clothes were gone-when had he undressed her? She didn't care. The subtle coolness did wonders for her flushed body as heat radiated from his masculine frame, searing her from head to toe.

            Long, lean fingers spanned her waist, and trailed her ribcage to the undersides of her breasts, spurring a maddening heat that shot through her like a bolt of electricity.

            "Mine." He growled hungrily with a hot breath.

            He swept his tongue deliciously over the two punctured marks at her throat, and then, pressed that beautifully sculpted mouth to the swell of her breast and a hitch escaped her. His tongue trailed a path and with that, she squirmed frenziedly, alive with the awareness of him, that dark scent teasing her wildly swirling senses.

            Her hand flattened against the alluring frame that was all male and muscle. He was shirt-less. When had he tossed his clothes? She didn't care. As she ran her fingers the length of his torso, her heart jolted. He was huge, a sheer, solid wall. Every part of him dominated her, making her feel incredibly and undeniably female. He shifted and his massive thigh brushed her hip.

            She heard an intangible moan and realized it escaped her.

            When his mouth captured her breast, teasing, pulling, she cried aloud, arching earnestly into the hands that seared her.

            "Take me-" she pleaded breathlessly.

            She felt his rapid breath hitting her skin like a flickering flame.

            He nipped playfully at her breast, reared up and lavished her throat with sweet, intoxicating kisses, staking claim to her parted lips.

            She moaned into his mouth as his tongue delved within, rolling gently with her own as his fingers entangled in her hair, tugging lightly.

            Her body was burning, aching for him.

            She gasped as the length of him brushed her inner thigh. Her desire flared tenfold as an insatiable throbbing gripped her achy limbs and when she could no longer withstand the heat, he entered her, thrusting deep until his massive thighs nestled within her and began to move blissfully.

Varian

            The delighted cry of pleasure that escaped her velvety throat only magnified his arousal, his hunger, and the desires burning dangerously aflame within the deep core of him. He wanted her with every fiber of his being, and now he'd done what couldn't be undone. He'd claimed her, body and soul, she was his!

            He knew, from the very dawning moment when he sensed another, a female, with his blood coursing in her veins that she was destined to be his-and now, she was.

            His fangs burned in his mouth, the tips of his canines throbbing with the need to sink them deep into the milky, enticing pulse that evoked his beast. But he'd already taken enough, so much, that she was weak with it. He'd replenish that.

            As he staked claimed to her delectable body, his need for her grew, intensified, interlacing that strand that linked them as one. She was imprinted on him for eternity. She was his. And he'd kill to ensure it.

            His blood which had worked a path through her, no longer mended, but sought to change. He could smell it, the transitioning, taking final root as a spasm unexpectedly gripped her. She clenched her eyes against the agonizing wind of his blood as it streamed a burning route through her lithe limbs. Her nails dug into his forearms as he reached out to hold her down.

            "It will pass, my love." He whispered soothingly to ease the fear he tasted so distinctly in the air.

            Her beautiful frame quivered with the forthcoming pain. She pushed and fought his hands, but he remained as so, holding her firm, waiting for the transition to complete. This had to be done; she had to experience the shattering of her humanity before crossing over into immortality. He knew the pain, the feeling as though your skin is teeming with a thousand particles of the sun, the feeling of your jaw swelling and expanding to accept the lengthened fangs that pronounced your beast. Every cell and fiber in her being was severed by the ferocity of his ancient blood as it tore viciously at her frail human-self.

            His senses jolted as she went painstakingly still, her limbs falling like lead to the bed and he felt the human-light in her slowly diminish and then fade altogether.

            He waited-his heart beating profoundly like never before.

            Come to me, Sunlight.  He beckoned.

            He inhaled a deep breath, drew in her faded scent.

            His body tingled before he detected a flickering of heart, only it was different, more pronounced, more adamant in the lithe frame that was Lily.

            His eyes fixated earnestly upon her lovely face as he waited, anxiously.

            A heart beat anew, and then, her eyes opened, focusing intently with a newly enhanced, blue stare.

            "Varian."

Ward

Ward paced the floor of his office, treading a heavy line into the rather expensive, lush carpet draped over the polished wood.

            He'd hired plenty of goons to see a task fulfilled and they all failed miserably, especially that cocky son-of-a-bitch that managed the grill and somehow fell mysteriously off the face of the earth. He'd find that deceiving bastard and show him a taste of McDermott wrath. He'd take care of him, but first, the hired vampire-hunter. He had high hopes. This man lived and breathed the hunt. He'd done right by this. It wouldn't falter, not this time.

            As he waited anxiously for Ravensport to appear, his thoughts shifted unexpectedly to Lily. She was his child, there was no denying that, but considering all he'd done, all he planned to do, there was no mending there. It was a loss cause.

            He was getting antsy. He was running low on vials, which meant his research would suffer, he would suffer. He needed more of the vampire's blood. He couldn't stop now, not after all he'd accomplished.

            A pert knock at his door brought him rod-straight and he pivoted towards it as it swung open, revealing one of many hired minions, "Well?" he cocked a peppered brow at hefty Jones, "Has he arrived?" he demanded more forcibly.

            Jones nodded and stepped aside, motioning the ever-domineering Ravensport through.

            Ward dismissed Jones and the man closed the door as he turned with a broadened grin to the hunter, "Well? I've given you several days, what do you have?"

            The man's callous expression revealed little to absolutely nothing of his thoughts, "She's at a safe-house." He said rather coolly.

            Ward frowned, "Safe-house?"

            "It's a house owned by a native-vampire, one residing in the county. The windows are boarded or heavily draped to keep the sun out. She's there, with your vampire."

            "How do you know this?"

            The statuesque Ravensport stiffened as though offended, his dark, shrewd eyes narrowing considerably on Ward's face. "It's my business to know these things, McDermott."

            Ward clasped his hands together, rubbing them anxiously, "What is your plan?" he demanded of the hunter.

            Ravensport raised his chin to glare down his nose at Ward, "The plan remains. I will intercept your daughter."

            "From there?" Ward prodded irritably.

            "We all get what we want."

**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 1 36
When seventeen-year-old Isabella moves to the small town of Ravenwood, she quickly discovers that there is something strange about the place. Whisper...
27.5K 2.2K 72
BOOK TWO OF THE VALLEY OF THE IMMORTALS Nicholae Tchkovsky is a vampire of house Tchkovsky, one of the three most prominent families in the valley. ...
8.9K 559 35
"You were born a Vampire Hunter. You were trained one and above all, you got some freaky spell on you that binds you to the Vampire princess. And sti...
820K 4.8K 7