Cat noir x reader explicit (d...

By Pikamolga

I couldn't resist cat noir x reader (explicit) More

Heavy heart
Frozen clouds
Head over heels
Milk and cookies
Blazing heat
Not an update*
Always kiss me goodnight!
Iluminated
Colors
Echo
Inside out
Stop and stare
The sea and the stars
Snow in july (masochists only)

I'm the master of both (Sadists only)

1.1K 18 5
By Pikamolga

Since you guys all wanted it here it is the main character giving pain to chat noir. 

I'm so sorry about the long wait but when it comes to my stories i want them to be amazing as possible and when i put them out i want to be proud of what i'v written and if i'm not i don't put it out because i care about how people are going to react and if you guys will like or love it. Hope you all understand. 

it'd been a couple days since chat had shown up to my house maybe he was afraid of getting caught, but i was starting to get worried. I perched myself on the cool metal of the fire escape feeling it's heavy groan against my weight, Book in hand i studied the clouds and the uneven shapes they created. "Mona Lisa has nothing on you guys." I chuckled to myself. 

The wind picked up as if the clouds were saying thank you, but all at once it felt like i was falling. I started to feel a little dizzy and my knees shook beneath me. I jumped from the place i had been sitting to now sit on the ground of the fire escape. 

I could hear it my heart beat staggering in my ear and i shut my eyes for what felt like only a couple seconds. I was woken up but my shoulders being squeezed the sound of an all too familiar voice in my ears. 

He called my name in the calmest way possible but i could feel his pulse in my gloved hands. 

"Ch-chat?" i thought i was going to yawn but instead a small sneeze exited my body. 

"Bless you." came the heavily warm voice. 

Almost like his voice was liquid his claws drifting precariously on my arms drifting over the warm skin. My eyes were only half lidded as i looked into the green eyes that met mine. 

"Are you ok now?" I took the time now to sit up straight scanning my surroundings, chat had brought me inside and had wrapped me in a blanket i was sitting up against my bedroom wall really close to the wall near my bedroom door. 

I inched my sock covered feet up to fold them as close to my body as possible before pulling chat closer. "I'm a little cold, warm me up kitty."  

I watched the way his mouth curled into his signature smirk eyes trailing from my eyes to my lips with a slow transition back. Slowly our lips connected it was slow almost as if chat was testing the waters, Thumb grazing the soft skin of  my rib cage and working it's way up caressing slight belly fat over his gloved finger. My tongue caught between his teeth as i tried to move it into his mouth, his smirk making it's way back onto his face looking into my eyes while he bit down on my tongue. I pulled him close again running my fingers through his hair giving it a strong tug, Enough to make his yelp in agony. 

Massaging his scalp with my fingers i took this opportunity biting his lip so hard i made him bleed lapping up the warm liquid, the taste metallic probably staining my teeth the shiny color catching my eye as it filled the spot where my teeth had pierced the delicate skin. 

His pulse was racing just behind his ear, the hand that had been running up my shirt had stopped in it's tracks little drops of blood now starting to drip beyond his lip to fall into the space between us. He looked so pure. A little star trapped in the corner of each of his eyes and they twinkle to capture my attention, His mouth hung open only slightly to let small breaths out that couldn't escape from his nose, and his hair clung to his face sticking with beads of sweat that had begun to appear. It was all so mesmerizing by now i could pinpoint the reaction on his face it was shock. So obviously shock.

I loved that look an expression that replaced the happy, sinnamon roll and instead made him a cinnamon roll.

Unconscious to my own movements, I ran my thumb over the edges of his mask while placing a small kiss on his nose standing up with his hand weakly wrapped within mine. 

"Come on kitty let's move to the bed." 

***

Wow this is definitely the hottest thing i had ever seen. 

Chat's breathing was so uneven and ragged he sounded almost like the people in those smoking commercials, saliva dripped down his chin from his open mouth long strands breaking and sticking to his canines when he opened and closed his mouth, his chest displayed nicely to show off his abs and a few scars he'd gotten during battle, his erect cock standing at attention the normal pinked tip a more bright red thanks to the small hair scrunchie wrapped carefully below his tip keeping his from cumming, little drops of precum dripped down his shaft coating his cock with clear liquid. 

"You look really sexy all displayed like this chat i wish i would've done this sooner." i whispered into his ear relishing in the way he shivered beneath me, sliding my thumb over the top of his glowing red tip drenching my thumb in his precum as it oozed from his slit. 

"What a dirty boy you are look at you dripping like this." He gasped into my ear.

Wow i love how easily sensitive his body is any little touch drives him wild. 

My fingers ran up from his hard abs to his erect nipples pinching and pulling them. His reactions showing me just how much he enjoyed it by the way he withered and moaned more spurts of precum dripping from his cock. 

I pulled his baton out from belt and pressed it against his swollen hole rubbing the cold tip around the puckered lips careful not to press it in yet. Without preparing him i shoved it in pulling back to watch it being devoured by his tiny hole. 

He screamed in pain holding onto my sheets and crying out in desperation. Fuck he's hot. 

"Does that hurt? or does it make you wanna cum?" i asked slowly shoving it into what i could only guess was his swollen prostate. 

His hair clung to his wet forehead and his face glistened, his eyes wet from keeping them closed to stop the tears from escaping, one hand gripping my arm as i continued to fuck him with his baton, the other hand gripping the sheets, his eyes closed tightly again not being able to keep the tears from falling down his rosy cheeks his mouth hung open that pained expression such a turn on to me. 

He was wet. really wet. dripping from his ass and dick. his hard cock starting to turn a slightly different shade now a more blue color, as he called my name in a desperate attempt to make me let him cum.

"F-fuck i-i c-can't." 

A while ago i would've been able to say he was close but by now he looked like he would explode from the pain.

I rubbed the metal baton over his swollen prostate enough to keep him stimulated but not enough to drive him over the edge. Little noises that sounded like words spilled over his lips and he tried to hold his breath. 

"Come on baby beg me, tell me you wanna cum." He moaned at the sound of my husky voice and i pushed his baton up his ass again angling it to hit a different spot now.

The lining of his abs rose and fell with every hard breath he took, and his moans were rich and thick with pain and pleasure every thrust making him move against the bed arching his back and letting out little gasps of pleasure into the heat. 

I dipped my fingers to caress the line of his neck, leaning in and biting down just bellow his jawline. His cries filled my ears as i ran my unoccupied hand down to his throbbing length. Licking over the mark i had just made on his skin. 

Little tints of blood pooled from the mark making their way down his neck, which i happily licked up. 

I knew he didn't want to beg me to let him cum and instead was holding out because he probably thought it would make him sound like a little kid, but he was going to have to cum eventually because his balls were turning blue now. 

Is that where that expression comes from?

I pulled away from his neck squeezing his shaft in my fist, hard enough to get a reaction out of him stopping the anal abuse with his baton.

"You know keeping in your cum isn't healthy." His eyes were half lidded and he looked at me through tear stained pupils. 

Oh my god he's so hot.

I felt him throb in my hand once more before his eyes closed. "Let me cum please." he whined 

I snickered "I'm sorry what was that?"

I shoved the baton as hard as i could into his prostate, his cock shook from the force and he gasped loudly. 

"F-fuck nn-no!" his moans dripped from his mouth like a leaky faucet getting louder and louder slowly truning into screams.

"F-fuck dammit! let me cum! I-I'm gonna burst!" He screamed at what i can only imagine was the top of his lungs i pulled the scrunchie away smiling proudly.

He kept screaming as he rode out his orgasm, thick semen pouring out of him and drenching him and me, his eyes shot open and his teeth clung to his bottom lip so hard i was afraid he bite through.

"Oh fuck." he breathed his hair clung to his forehead like a wet mop and i giggled taking his hand and kissing it, pulling his baton out of his ass. 

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 10.3K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
45.7K 1.1K 30
yay Roy x Reader!!!
35 5 6
If you like Ladybug 🐞 and Cat Noir then you'll love 💕 this story if you don't then you won't love it
59K 1K 22
Because there isn't much Marinette x Fem out there, so why not make one! Some may be short while others may be long (: Hope you like it!