Hold Me (Urban)

By JazminChanae

Zara lives a normal life. That's until she meets Calvin and he tries to kidnap her. What will she do when Cal... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt2
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter20~
A/N
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
Sorry
♥ღJ Worldღ♥
♥ღChapter 24ღ♥ Not Private
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
O c c u r a n c e
Chapter 28
Feelings
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

7.8K 290 27
By JazminChanae

Long time no seeee........

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Calvin

While I was driving to Jackie house I was thinking. I just made some shit semi right with Z, do I want to slide thru and fuck that up.

I pull up to Jackie apartment and I see her ass looking out the window. The fuck she looking out the window for? The thirst be real.

I get out the car and walk towards the door. When I get to the door she already there looking at me like I done told her darkest secret to the world or some. She look mad as hell.

"Where the fuck you disappear to nigga? How dare you leave me at your fucking parents house like I know them. Was you with that big girl?"

At this point I wanted to smack her ass she was being disrespectful to me n my girl I wasn't having that.

"Look Jackie I'm done with you I found someone that is 2 times the woman you are. Ion need you ma lose my number."

I started to walk away and she yelled.

"I can't believe you gone leave me for the bitch!!! And to think I was feeling bad about aborting that little fucker you put in me!! Fuck you you regular degular dick having ass nigga!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"What did you just say?"

"Nigga you heard me. I aborted yo baby. What the fuck you gone do about it?"

That made me think...

I pulled out my gun and held it to her temple.

"I should kill yo curly headed ass for talking to me like you lost yo fucking mind. But Imma let you off with a warning if I EVER see you again I'm gone make you see stars. So you better make sure ion run into yo ass no were." I removed my gun from her temple and she ran in the house.

I walked back to my car and thought damn I must have super sperm and that I been hanging around quint ass too long, Im saying stupid stuff like him. Seeing stars, what tf is that?

I got in and I drove home to go to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••+•••••••••••••••••••

Zara

That nigga left me by my got damn self. That's rude as fuck. And to think I was gone get up and make that nigga some food for laying it on me the way he did.

When I got out the shower my phone was ringing. He was calling me. Nigga fuuuucccckkk youuuu. In my J J Fish voice.

I cooked me n the baby some food an I took a good ass nap.

I woke up to banging on the front door of my apartment. Ugh who the heck is this at my door!!

I open the door and it's Calvin.

"Why didn't answer my phone call Zara?"

"Why are you banging on my door?"

"You didn't answer when I knocked."

"Why didn't you use your key"

"I left it in- Why didn't you answer my call?"

"What do you want Calvin?" I said with the door open a little.

"Is somebody here?"

"No Calvin?"

"Then why won't let me in?"

"Why should I let you in?"

"I'm hungry and I can smell the food."

"There isn't any food Calvin. I cooked for me and my boyfriend and he went to work."

"Oh really. Do he know I was here last night?"

I rolled my eyes, " What do you want Calvin?"

"I want to come in"

"Why?"

"Because in hungry."

"There isn't any food here go to McDonald's."

"Nope."

I stood there and looked at him for a while.

"Ugh lock my door when you close it."

He started to laugh. I flicked him off and went to the kitchen. He went to the back and turned on the shower. Ion know where he getting clothes from so I don't know why he taking a shower.

I was cooking the French toast when Calvin came in the kitchen. He was butt ass naked with water dripping off him.

"Where yo towels at?

I cleared my throat, "They in the linen closet."

"Ok thanks" then he walked away.

What the heck? He know where the towels would be at. He did that on purpose.

When I was cooking the eggs he came out dressed in sweats and a t-shirt.

"Where did these clothes come from Calvin?"

"Ummmm I brought them with me."

It's sad because I didn't even see the bag.

He laughed and sat down at the couch and turned on some crime investigation show.

"This food is ready Calvin!"

He hopped up from the couch and sped to the dining room. I gave him some mango orange juice and a bottle of water.

"Why you always giving me this water for?

"Because you don't drink enough water Calvin"

"Whatever"

"Well I'm bout to get dressed I have to go see Robin and I got to go grocery shopping."

"Why you going to see Robin?"

"To look at my work schedule. Why?"

"Ok. By the time you done getting dressed I'll be ready too?"

I said ok an went to get dressed. I pulled out a grey cardigan and some dark wash jeans. I put on my black undershirt and put my clothes on. I left my hair down because I flattened it last week. I grabbed my black flats and black MK purse. I finished it off with my blue necklace. I sprayed some perfume. And walked out my room.

I saw Calvin waiting on me. He had on some all black Rock Revival A blue shirt an his Gamma 12's.

"Why you wearing black and blue like me? It's ok I got the 11's and I got the Venom 10's you ain't touching me nigga."

"I don't know why you got them Venoms they ugly."

"Actually they not. I thought those 12's was ugly but they look pretty good in person."

"I'm glad you think so because yours is on the couch. Let's go."

I ain't ask him to buy me nothing. Imma still take them tho.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Calvin

"Where are you going?" Zara asked as I followed her to her car. I got in on the drivers side and started the car.

"How you get me keys Calvin?"

"You left em on the counter."

"Why are you coming."

"Why don't you ever got no gas in your car Zara?"

"There is gas in there"

"Then why is the gas light on?"

"I musta forgot to. Leave me alone."

"No because that's dangerous. What you gone do when you run outta gas in the middle of the road?....... that's right nothin you gone call me."

"No I'm not imma call Adero"

"Don't play with me Zara."

"Whatever just drive to robins clinic."

"If I do we gone run out of gas."

"Ok well then go to the gas station."

"I am"

We pulled up at the gas station. She pulled out a 20 and gave it to me. I took it and went into the gas station.

Now I see why she be running out of gas.

I buy her some snacks and I get me a Arizona. I put $60 on pump 5 and leave the gas station

I put the bags in the back and pump the gas.

When I get in the car Zara looking at me. "Why you put $60 in my gas tank? I gave you $20."

"Oh yeah here," i said giving her back her $20.

"Always you irritate me Calvin."

"Get over it."

We pull off and go to Robin's clinic. When we get there Zara gets out and I follow her. When we got in this brown skinned girl with a nose piercing looked at Zara and jumped up.

"Zara baby. I missed you so freaking much." She gave her a big hug. "Is this Calvin?" Zara nodded her head and the girl jumped out of Zara's arms and into mine.

"It's really nice to meet you my nigga. Thank you for taking her away from Jerold white ass. He was fine as hell but he was a dick. Wait let me not forget you a accidental dick. I know how that goes though so I won't hold that against you but the second time it won't be an accident, it's gone be suicide because imma kill you. Anyways welcome to the family even if she might be with Adero. Y'all havin a baby together so you family. . . . . Anyways here is yo schedule we only work together on 3 days this week and the other days it's just you and Robin.... I know that's gone be fun. But bye y'all I gotta get back to work. Oh yea I'm China"

"Yall gone stop playing with me bout this whole Adero shit. You already know ion play with shit like that" she know I dont play with shit like that.

She went to the back to go get her schedule and I sat in front with China. She looked like a mean as little girl. She was doing well with her work and attending to patients . Zara came out with her schedule in hand . I led her to the car and closed the doors .

"Ok well lets go to Walmart for these groceries."

"What you getting? Because in not tryna be in Walmart forever."

"I didnt ask you to come with me."

"I didnt ask you all of that. I asked you what you was getting."

"Whatever. I need food for my house. So it's gone be bout a hour."

"Damn ok then." I said pulling into the Walmart parking lot.

I find a parking spot and he hop out. When we get in she pulls a buggy out but I take it from her and we head to the section for the food.

First she got some fruits. I got me a bag of grapes and went to work. She was looking at me shakin her head.

"What?" I said eating the red grapes.

"You are so ghetto Calvin," she chuckled.

I shrug my shoulders and keep pushing the buggy. She was walking towards the meats and stuff an I tripped her and she tumbled a little. She turned around and punched me in the chest. I acted like I was hurt. She panicked and started to rub my chest. Then I grabbed her arms and lightly twisted them behind her back.

"You play too fucking much Calvin!"

"Be quite Zara you too loud."

"Let me the freak go then."

I slowly let her arms go and kneed her in her ass.

She turned around fast and I ran. She chased me through the isles. I felt a sharp pain in my foot and I fell to the floor. Zara was right behind me and she stopped right I front of me.

"Oh my goodness are you ok Calvin."

I nodded my head tryna play off the slight pain. I got up and walked back to the buggy and started pushing. She followed behind me laughing.

She picked up a few things all I really saw was shrimp and jalapeños.

We got to the check out and I put all the food and stuff on the black thing that be movin. I payed for the food. The whole time Zara was giving the cashier girl the evil eye.

The cashier have me my card back and I said," thank you."

"Oh your very welcome," she replied with a wink.

I pushed the buggy to the exit with Zara behind me. She was walking fast and she passed me up. When I reached the car she was standing there looking angry with her hand on her hip. I opened the trunk and she started to put stuff in.

"Aye I got it you can get in the car baby."

"I'm not your baby Calvin," she said walking to the passenger side and slammed to car door. I wonder what her problem is. When I get done packing up the groceries I go to the drivers side and get in. I start the car and turn to look at Zara.

"What's the problem Z? All of a sudden you got a stankin ass attitude. What's your problem?"

"I don't know. Lets just go so I can put this stuff away."

"Whatever," I said then drove.

When we arrived at the, I mean Zara's house I carried most of the groceries to her apartment. When I go back down stairs I walk down the stairs right past Zara. I get to the car and there are no groceries in the car -__-. Why would she not tell me that.... Never mind. Meanwhile upstairs Zara is putting away all the groceries. I took my time coming up the stairs because my leg still hurt a little.

"Zara!!! What are you cooking?"

"Gumbo and cornbread. Why?'

"I'm hungry as hell"

"Well I'm not cooking for you sooooooo," she said going to her room.

She came out in some red shorts and a purple tank top with a black robe on top of it. I'm not gone lie she was looking real good. Her thighs was thick and smooth looking. Her hair was in a bun on the top of her head.

Zara

"Thank you for cooking Z it was really good," Calvin said drinking a cup of my juice in my house after eating my food. I just don't get why he is even here. He is truly irritating and rude. He just invited himself to my house and drove my car. Like nigga I don't live with you anymore we are not together anymore. Im having his baby but that's all. I love him, but that's all.

"Come on Zara lets watch a movie."

"If I watch a movie with you will you leave?"

"You know I'm not, so why even ask."

"Why you always lingering around like a bad scent? You don't never wanna leave you, always outstaying your time a peoples house."

"Zara what are you talking about?" he chuckled.

"Oh so you don't remember goin to Chris and Tiffany house and staying THE WHOLE DAY?"

"That's completely different-"

"Oh really? How?.......... Wait..... nevermind because you gone get into this whole story, and I really don't want to listen and I don't have time. What movie you trynna watch?

"Ummmmmmm lets watch Ride Along or About Last Night."

I stared at him and he got up to get the remote. He went on Xfinity and bought Ride Along. He is lucky he chose the right one.

" Why you don't want to watch About Last night?" he asked

"Because I saw it at the movies with Adero." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He didn't say anything but he looked irritated. "I'm bout to go I'll call you went I get to the crib."

"Really Calvin you gone leave?"

"Isn't that what I just said Zara."

"Ok.... Why the fuck you got a attitude for?"

"I don't have no attitude man. I'm just bout to go. Watch out," he said shoving me a little and walking towards the door.

"Alright fuck it."

"Fuck you mean fuck it?"

"I mean you always wanna get mad for no fucking reason. I didn't do shit to you. But you want to get an attitude."

"Why you bringing up that nigga?"

"You asked me a question."

"Whatever yo. I'm bout to go. Bye."

"Wow ok then," I said laughing.

"What you laughing for Zara?"

"Are you serious you still here. I thought you was finna go. I'm not finna argue with you over some petty ass shit... so goodbye."

••••••••••••••••••

I havent updated in a LONGGGG time but imma let yall know that this will be over in like 6 or 7 mre chapters.

♥Thanks to those who have stuck with me. I love yall. ♥

Outfit in the side>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 6.3K 47
She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he? Maybe not though fully. She don't give...
82.8K 2.5K 31
This is a story about a fat girl how does not think she is pretty so no guy will love her but her boss is madly in love with her
252K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
2.1M 76K 63
*MATURE CONTENT* Lizelle Howard, growing up she's always struggled with her weight. Thinking she has finally found the man that loves her for who s...