Phantom Girl (A Yuri Musaigen...

By nightdragon456

A story about a girl named Kyouko Ichjio, the twin sister of Haruhiko Icijo, decides to come back home to her... More

Kyouko Ichijo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Question Time :3
Chapter 9
Results (Not an Update)
Chapter 10
New Cover
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sneak Peek of the Last Chapter
New Story
New Story: Titan Wolf
Chapter 38
Titan Wolf is Published!

Chapter 21

1.1K 55 19
By nightdragon456

~Kyouko's POV~

I stared up at her, my eyes widen with disbelief. "N-No, this isn't true. I only have one sibling and he's my brother!" I growled at her. She didn't seem to look surprised and only kneels down to look at me. "He's not your brother. And his parents aren't yours." She said, looking at me in the eyes. "Did you really think you got your powers and wolf parts all of a sudden? You were born with it." She said. I sat there in silence while staring at the ground. I didn't want to believe her but what she said almost sounded true. 

She stood up again and held out a hand for me. I stared at her but eventually took her hand and let her hoist me up to my feet. "You're injured. Follow me." She said and walked off. I watched her leave, not moving from my spot. Her ears perk up and she looked back at me. "I have no intention to hurt you." She said. I didn't trust her but I wanted to find out more about her.

I quietly followed behind her as she led me down the street. We arrived at a house several minutes later. She unlocks the door and lets me in first. When I got inside, I expect it to be a trap but instead it was just a normal looking home. She closed the door behind me and pointed to the couch. "Sit down. I'm getting bandages for you," she ordered and went to the bathroom. I quietly walked over to the couch and sat down. Makoto came over to me with bandages and began to wrap me up. 

I expected her to lure me into her apartment and take me as a hostage but she didn't. Once she finished, she handed me food and water. She went into her room and came out wearing casual clothes. She left herself vulnerable in front of me and she barely even knows me. Or does she trust me not to attack her?

"I want explanations and I want them now!" I demanded. Her expression stayed normal and took a sip of her water. "Alright sure. But the real problem is, would you believe me if I told you." She said. I stayed silent and stared at her. "Depends if it's believable or not," I told her.

She nodded and got up to get something. Makoto came back with a picture that was framed. She handed it to me and sat back down again. I looked at it to see it was Makoto when she was just a toddler and was holding a baby while grinning at the camera. "That's you," She told me.

I frowned and looked at her. "The family that you were raised in was supposed to have twins. A boy and a girl. But they lost the girl twin and they took you instead as a replacement. They told our mother and father that you were lost. They choose to give you away since their family was richer and had a good lawyer. We couldn't afford lawsuits and they knew it. That's why they choose you so we couldn't sue them when we lost you." She told me, leaning back on the couch.

"Our parents were devastated of course and did everything in their power to try to find you. They didn't last long because they eventually died." She said. "How did they die?" I asked. "Murder," she simply replied. I stared down at my shoes, trying to find words to say but nothing came out. 

"I made a promise to them. That I would find you, no matter how long it took and tell you the truth." Makoto said, looking at me. "But how do you know I'm your younger sister. Maybe you got me mixed up with someone else." I said. Makoto shook her head and said, "No. I thought so too but I've been watching you for a couple of months now and when I fought you, you had the same exact powers as our dad." She said, with her arms crossed.

"My other family.... Do they know about this?" I asked. "Well I heard that the doctors from the hospital that you were born in that they did tell the parents. They told them that you weren't actually the real twin. I guess they told them since that hospital was getting shut down anyways. I guess they decided to keep you anyways since they probably got attached to you. Your so-called brother, I don't know if he knows about this." Makoto told me.

"So my whole life has been a lie then?" I said quietly. She remained quiet but then lets out a sigh. "Of course not. A family isn't made by blood. It's made by bonds. You clearly have a strong bond with this family of yours. I can't blame you. They were the ones that have raised you all these years. And I wasn't there to take care of you." She said, her ears were slightly flattened from sadness and guilt.

I felt bad for her, even if she wasn't my sister, she almost looks like she genuinely cares about me. "I understand if you think this is all a lie. It's very sudden but you can ask the parents that have raised you about this." She told me. 

"Can I ask another question?" I spoke up. She nods and I spoke up again, "While growing up, I never had these wolf parts. I only got them when I was around my young teenage years. How come? If I wasn't born with them, how does that make me a hybrid? I got these when I was bitten by a phantom." I said. Her ears perk up and looked into my eyes. "Did you say phantom?" She asked. I nodded in reply.

"That explains then. You need a phantom to bite you or to scratch you to activate your powers." Makoto said. "But why?" I asked. "Because our powers don't activate themselves. I was scratched by a phantom when I was a toddler, that's why I got my powers when I was younger. That means I have more control over them." She said. "That still doesn't explain why I need to be scratched or bitten," I said. 

"You're part phantom Kyouko. Did you really think that you were all human?" She asked me, leaning in slightly. "Kid, you're part phantom, wolf, human, and other shit. How else do you think you can do all those cool things like black fire?" Makoto questioned. I sighed in defeat and leans back on the couch. "I never really expected all these things. It's so sudden." I said. 

She got onto her feet and placed a hand on my head. "Just take some time to think about it. No need to rush." She said and removed her hand. She walked away with the plate and cup that had the food and water she handed me. "You may leave if you wish," she told me as she walked off into the kitchen. 

I stood up and stared at Makoto through the kitchen doorway. She was too busy washing dishes to notice me staring. Maybe she isn't lying, maybe she's actually my sister. I looked at the picture again and gently ran my thumb over it. 

If this was true, it meant I never met my real parents. What Makoto said, sound really believable. I looked at the baby in the picture to see it had a necklace around its neck.

"You're still here?" I heard Makoto said behind me. I turned to her, still holding the picture. "What's with the necklace?" I said. She came over to me and looked at the picture. "Ah, that necklace. Our parents bought me a necklace when I was a little girl but it broke in half the first day I got it. So I decided to make them into separate necklaces. Half of it, I kept around my neck. The other I gave to you at birth. Or at least whoever is in the photo. Even if it seem obvious that you might be my little sister, I can't confirm it 100% just yet." She said. "I'm going to bed. Please close the door on the way out." Makoto told me. 

She went down the hallway and went into her room. I placed the picture onto the coffee table and pulled something from my pocket. It was the same necklace that the baby had in the picture. It was half of a silver wolf face and the eye was Ruby. I began to tear up as I clutched onto the necklace. Does this mean Makoto has the other half? All these years, I thought Haruhiko had the other half. He even told me he did but he said he refused to wear it. 

I headed down the hallway and banged on her door. Makoto opens the door and gave me a slightly cold look. "Why are you banging on my door?" She asked, trying to sound angry but I could tell she wasn't. I held up the necklace to show her and said, "Is this the half you gave to me when I was a baby?" Her eyes widen with shock and her eyes began to tear up. "Kyouko..." she said quietly. 

She pulled me into a tight hug and buried her face on my shoulder. "It's actually you... I missed you so much," she said, her voice about to crack from holding back her tears. I chuckled then hugged her back and buried my face on her shoulder. "I'm here now you big crybaby," I said. She chuckled too and pulled away to look at me with a bright smile.

I grinned back at her and gave her another quick hug. She went back into her room and took out the other half of the necklace. We placed them together and it fitted perfectly. We put on the necklaces around our necks and smiled at each other. 

I yawned and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "Are you tired?" She asked. "Yea and I have school tomorrow," I said. "I can take you back home if you want," Makoto offered. I shook my head and smiled. "I wanna stay here," I said. She smiled slightly but I could tell she was holding back her happiness because her tail was wagging. "Sure, you can sleep on the bed. I'll take a futon." She offered. "It's fine, I can take the futon," I replied while shaking my head. 

Makoto set up the futon next to her bed and gave me an extra pair of clothes. After changing, I crawled into the futon and almost fell asleep the instant I closed my eyes.

"Night sis," I heard Makoto said. It felt nice to hear someone call me their sister again. It's not that I don't like Haruhiko calling me his sister but it doesn't feel the same. I've always wanted a sister and now I had one. I smiled and replied sleepily before I fell asleep, "Goodnight sis."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
66 1 16
Mai Hyoujou approaches relationships in a very business-like manner. Anyone who confesses to her has to fill out an application form for her to revie...
453K 10.7K 22
You are Suoh (Name), the twin sister of Suoh Tamaki. You've been hosting with your brother and some great friends for years. When a girl, Fujioka Har...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...