Unexpected // sm

By shelbywrite

"i never knew i could love someone like that. it's so unexpected, ya know?" All rights reserved to shelbywrit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Update
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 15

2.2K 35 3
By shelbywrite

        The next day I woke up with swollen, puffy eyes. My head felt like I had gotten ran over. I could barely breathe, my throat was so dry. I looked at my phone seeing it was only 8:00am. I had 2 new messages. Both from Shawn.

From: Shawn

What happened to Cameron? He has a broken nose and won't tell us how. He's your boyfriend, so you must know.

From: Shawn

Cameron still won't talk, please call me Kenna. I'm worried.

        I started crying fresh tears. I couldn't bring myself to tell the boys. It was hard enough to tell myself. I though I would have to tell them eventually. I didn't want them to know, they would looka  tme differently. I didn't want pity. Considering tommorow was Friday, it would get out at the event anyway.

         I had never been this sad, and upset my entire life. I got up and decided to not lay around like most girls would. I was better than that, and I knew it. I took a quick shower and pulled on leggings and a loose sweatshirt. I did my makeup nciely, but let my hair dry itself, and walked back to my phone. I quickly sent Shawn a message. Might as well hear it from me, even though I wasn't very happy with him after asking Caleen out.

To: Shawn

Something did happen. Meet me in my room in 5 minutes and we can talk.

        I sat back on the bed and noticed Elizabeth was gone, she left a note saying she was with Nash. Probably living her perfect little life. I knew I had no right to be mad at her, but I couldn't help it. She always got what she wanted. I crumpled it up and flushed it down the toilet. Who needs stupid guys. I do, I thought to myself. I walked back out to the main room and sat on the floor. I held my head in my hands and tried not to cry. Maybe stuff was better off now. I heard a faint, but urgent tap on the door.

        "Open." I croaked out, and winced at the feeling in my throat. He opened the door, revealing a very handsome Shawn. He quickly came in and closed the door.

        "Ok, spill Kenna. What's up?" I looked at him and faked a smile.

        "We were playing hide and seek in the dark and I accidentally tripped him and he fell hard on the edge of the bed. It started bleeding and I felt bad so I left." Giving a fake laugh, hoping he would buy the fake story. It seemed good enough, I was usually somewhat good at convincing people of things.

          Shawn came and sat next to me on the floor. He looked in my eyes for a few minutes before slowly saying, "You don't look so sure Kenna." I shrugged, He put his hand on my shoulder. And then I lost it. I cried so hard I thought I would vomit. I cried so hard it felt like I would never stop.

        Suddenly Shawn grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He held me and I buried my face into his embrace. He didn't even ask what happened until I was done. I melted into him, like he was air and I couldn't breathe. I leaned back, wiping my eyes and muttering an apology about him having a girlfriend, getting make up on his shirt, about blubbering.

        He didn't let me go and just pulled me closer. He whispered and said, "Tell me Kenna. I want to help." I looked at his sad, full eyes and I gave in. I told him every detail of what happened. At first he looked considerate. Then he looked full on pissed, and I felt his body go very tense.

        "Are you fucking kidding me? Why would he do that to you? He's so unappreciative. I could treat you so much better." He said through gritted teeth. Wait, what was that last part?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 40 26
Never in a thousand years did I thought I was going to fall in love with a bad boy, who was covered in tattoos.. Falling in love with a "bad boy" was...
13.8K 264 49
Julia loved Shawn for everything he was, and he needed her for everything she became.
12.1K 141 60
wrote this when i was twelve & wattpad won't let me delete it.
34.5K 1K 23
Who cares if I'm desperate? I want him and no one can stop me!