Cole Sprouse Imagines

By galbraithfrase

⚠️ REQUEST ENTRY IS CLOSED ⚠️ (Operational Apprises) ⚫️ ❝Unlock your eyes and imagine the best version of you... More

۵ Introduction ۵
❝ Play Again? ❞
❝ Through The Waves ❞
❝ Fever Fiasco ❞
❝ Dark Side ❞
❝ Libretto ❞
❝ Captured ❞
❝ Royal Romance ❞
❝ Blossomed ❞
❝ Blossomed II ❞
❝ Counterspy ❞
❝ Blossomed III ❞
❝ Blossomed IV ❞
❝ Dating Cole ❞
❝ Blunt ❞
❝ Embraced Feelings ❞
❝ Elemental ❞
❝ Elemental II ❞
❝ Glitches ❞
❝ Under Patriarch ❞
[HALSEY-HFK PROMPTS]
❝ Boy Next Door ❞
❝ Safe Presence ❞
// announcement //
❝ Raven Locks ❞
❝ Sweet Rhododendrons ❞
// quick appreciation! //
❝ Devil In Me ❞
❝ Devil In Me II ❞
❝ Devil In Me III ❞
❝ Devil In Me IV ❞
❝ Devil In Me V ❞
❝ Sneaking In ❞
❝ Eyes Closed ❞
❝ Good Mourning ❞
❝ Snowman In Love ❞
❝ Strangers ❞
❝ Paragraphs ❞
❝ Mistletoe ❞
❝ Five-second Rule ❞
❝ Five-second Rule ❞ - (PART II)
❝ My Constellation Preference ❞
❝ The Prologue ❞
❝ The Prologue II ❞
❝ I Choose You ❞
❝ Minds At Ease ❞
• pls notice! •
❝ My Sunshine ❞
❝ Cravings Satisfied ❞
✨NEW BOOK | I'M BACK✨
❝Lost & Found❞
❝That's My Girl❞
❝Little Oceans❞
❝Your Hands Are Really Nice❞
❝He❞
❝Sappy Mushy Romantic❞
‼️ 2019 ‼️
❝Bad At Love II❞
❝ Chemistry ❞
⭐️APPRECIATION POST⭐️
❝ Hearts Versus Minds ❞
meme :•3
2019 • New Imagines
❝ Soulmates ❞

❝ Bad At Love ❞

3.6K 59 2
By galbraithfrase

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1696.
Warnings: None

Description: An HFK prompt :) -- Y/N is a well-known actress (artist) in such films and shows. When you and Cole Sprouse started dating, you've never been happy and contented. But the rumors are your number one enemy, especially when it comes to Lili Reinhart. You started to self-pity, doubting and worrying, self-shaming and blaming, and very anxious. Will Cole notice?

__________

I believe, i believe, i believe, i believe
That we're meant to be
But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy
Get the best of me

Look, i don't mean to frustrate
But i, always make the same mistakes
Yeah, i always make the same mistakes 'cause,

I'm bad at love
But you can't blame me for trying
You know I'd be lyin', sayin'
You were the one
That could finally fix me
Looking back at my history
I'm bad at love

__________

Gibberish tabloids, distracting rumors, and silly interviews.

Those are at least the things that are going on in your daily life. When you wake up in the morning, to sleeping in your duvet, the horrid news is flying around your atmosphere.

Three months ago, you and Cole started dating secretly in the first steps. Making it official and publicized, you didn't expect a more different issue than you think.

You respect the fans, his and yours. You love the Riverdale casts, for they hang out with you a lot too. But something's really bothering you up, and that'll do with and about Lili Reinhart.

You and Reinhart are good friends. Sometimes you bond with the cast including her and she's nice and all. There's nothing to blame inexact, but the fact that the 'bughead' rumor is bugging you, i'ts preferred as a distraction.

There's no problem with the fans, except the non-stop ships and gossips about Bughead. Sure, you understand if there are a few haters or Bughead shippers that are against you. But most of the time, this is a huge distraction.

You know how Cole and Lili are really close friends, so are with the other casts too. Their closure, their compressed friendship, and the topic about the couple in their show weren't holding you back a grudge. Instead, jealousy chained you.

For as much as you hate it, you actually started self-shaming. You pity yourself, you're blaming yourself, you doubt, you worry, and everything negative. You had talked with some of your friends and family members (someone you really trust) just to roar out your current problems.

You held no anger nor madness towards the duo, but it just breaks your heart every time you think about it. You're struggling with life statistics and now you have to deal with yourself as well. What's good, anxiety?

Just this past week, you're recently in a start of your hiatus from your acting career. 11 movies, 5 TV shows, and one book published. Isn't that enough? However, your current 6th TV show is on a break. Season one just ended and all you have to focus on is to support Cole on filming the second season of Riverdale.

Being an artist at a young age, you didn't quite finish your college life. You're glad that you completed your high school years, but you never have the chance to experience entering a University or an Institute.

Tomorrow, Dylan (Sprouse) will be helping you to get registered on a popular Art Institute here in Los Angeles. You and Cole have talked about it and both of your agreements are proved, you and Cole are ready to live a long distance relationship, though New York isn't really miles far from LA.

Art is your thing, you loved drawing and painting, DIY, crafts and such ever since you were young. You wanted to feel that student vibe again and let your creativeness out. You know that this decision you made, is one thing you'll never regret.

~
"Y/N? Where are you, lovely?" You hear your boyfriend called from the living room as you stared at your coffee mug, blankly.

An hour earlier, you decided to chill out to your bedroom balcony to free some thoughts as you wait for Cole. The dim skies calm you, so as the sunset breeze. You didn't move or say anything, then suddenly, you feel a pair of familiar arms around your waist.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Enjoying the sunset." A smile immediately crept in your face.

"Well, guess what? I have a good, but not so good news to you." You hummed in a questioning tone for him to continue.

"Our Director wants you to play a character in Riverdale, season two. So this character's name is Syd Morgan. She's a new student in Riverdale High, probably Cheryl's new enemy, Veronica's cousin or a relative, but we're not so sure about that. And last but not the least, she's a sassy type, very ironic."

Your eyes widened on Cole's sudden gossip about this new Riverdale character thing. It saddens you a bit that Cole looked so happy to deliver you his incredible news but for as much as you want to work with them, you can't just do it with your boyfriend. Especially that he has a partner in the show already.

"This character will suit you, i know you can pull it off perfectly. We're so happy when that got suggested, and the casts and i are wondering if you want to. Would you, Y/N?"

This got you tenser. Your schedule, your status, your mood, everything is available. Riverdale is pretty cool too, you'd love to be a part of it. Just one thing, if you're on set then Lili and Cole are there too, trust the god's angels, it'll be super awkward.

"I'd like to, but you know that there are new things ahead of me that i should focus on. More than just a role, right?" Your voice didn't crack, gladly. But instead, its full of sincerity.

"I understand and i respect that." Cole went to kiss your forehead as a yawn escaped his mouth.

"Thank you. Aw, is my baby tired already?" You coo, pinching his cheeks.

"Yes, so come to bed with me."

You and Cole decided to take some rest that night and you can't wait to meet his brother tomorrow.

______

**[The Next day...]**

Just this morning, Cole left your shared temporary apartment as you and Dylan meet up in the late morning.

Dylan helped you to get through the Art Institute that he's talking about, and it was easier than you expected. The building is huge and just as beautiful as you imagined. You love the welcoming sensation of the unique place as you also admired the art displays in every floors and halls.

Swarmed up in your thoughts again, you knew that this opportunity could be your fresh, new start. Seeing the wonderful motivation in the whole place, cheered you up almost everything. You're glad that Dylan helped you to get to figure this place.

Late noon came in, the two of you decided to get lunch together in a Korean restaurant. Selecting your booth, you reached for a pair of chopsticks as you started cooking the food in front of you.

"Ah, its sizzling. This is going to be good." Dylan trails off, watching the meat sizzled in the pan at the center.

"So, how's your career going on?" He soon added, starting up a topic to talk about.

"I'm on a hiatus recently, and then the idea of starting a normal life for once is one brilliant option, to be honest."

"Right, why didn't i think of that? So tell me, are you saying that you're giving up your acting business?"

"No, its not like I'm literally going to. I'm just tired with all of the fame, I've had enough of it. A good break is a good rest." You replied, seeing him nod.

"How about you? How are you and Cole at the moment?"

There it is again, it clicked you. You wanted to tell Dylan but you think that is going to make you exaggerate things.

"Well, uh we're doing good. So far? He's also doing great on set, I could've been more proud." You smiled.

"I'm glad to hear so." Dylan chuckled as he suddenly filled with excitement and satisfaction of the meat he just cooked, then afterward, its your turn.

"What about you Dylan? Any plans for your acting career?" You half smiled, staring at your tongs.

"Uh-ah, chances are yet to come. For now, i want to be focused on my current lifestyle and with my girlfriend."

The fact that Dayna and he are still going strong just literally make you happy in awe. You met Dayna once, she's such a nice person.

"Y/N if you don't mind, aren't you and Cole landing in a long distance relationship? Because LA vs. NYC." Dylan asked.

"Yeah, i mean it's totally alright for me, it is not that far though. Its not like he'll do something stupid with Lili or--

"What?"

Your words shocked you, so as Dylan. All this time, you keep trying to isolate the thought of the two but thinking about it will definitely burst it out.

"I'm sorry, Dyl. You're not supposed to hear that." You excused in shame.

"Of course, it's my brother who is supposed to hear that." Dylan said straight, making you uncomfortable.

"Y/N." You feel Dylan touch your hand as you look up at him, ready to be judged.

"I don't know the reason behind that but if it is jealousy, don't let it hold you."

His words calmed you down a bit. In the rest of the noon, you and Dylan spent the day full of talking and giving advice to each other. You have made your decision to discuss things with Cole, later on, to sort it out so nothing will bug you no more. But before that, you would have to visit and pick him up on set.

______

A/N: i'm sorry i have to cut it just here bc i'ts already long for me lol and i want to have a pompous intro in the next part i'm going to make so, be prepared. ~xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.4K 53
"I swear in that little moment, a match was lit." [RIVERDALE: BETTY & JUGHEAD FANFIC] SEASON ONE ONLY ______________________ NOTE: I do not own th...
242K 3.7K 18
One shots, imagines, short stories and more featuring you and the Riverdale characters. I do not own the Riverdale characters or storyline.
429K 10.3K 103
The story is about Bughead. Also consists another ships. Betty is a new girl in Riverdale. She moved here with her dad, brother and sister, after her...
562K 6.8K 45
Includes Jughead, Archie, Reggie, Joaquin, Cheryl, Veronica, and Betty. 》REQUESTS ARE OPEN《