Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 50- Girlfriend?

6.9K 326 36
By haya_zee

Enrique's P.O.V

She had been avoiding me ever since I touched her like that. I knew what her reaction was going to be. She won't give in that easily. Right now she would be thinking of 101 ways to kill me or change my mind.

I want to give her time to get comfortable around me like she used to be to trust me again to give this relationship a real try. But I just can't.

That accident that day made me realize two things. I can never let her go and I love her much more than I thought before. Valentine's night event was coming up. I had never attended that event with a date. Even if I was dating, everyone knew that I was single because of my no commitment rules. That was all time pass.

But this year it's different because of her. I have seen guys who have been secretly admiring her which has been aggravating me to my core. I dare any of them to come near her. To claim her mine right infront of everyone, I have planned something though I already know the consequences...

She was sitting in the library when I last saw her just like always too indulged in her work and completely oblivious to her surroundings. How did I manage to live without her all these years?

As planned I was standing on the sports ground. Guys were proposing everywhere since it was the last day before the event. I could've done it personally but I wanted every jerk to know who she belonged to plus she would've slapped me for being so cheesy again if I talked to her about this in person. I started calling her. She picked up after second time. Without giving her a chance to speak I questioned hurriedly.

"Where are you?"

"In library." Her reply came shortly.

"Come out." I demanded in a soft voice.

"Why? I haven't finished yet." She raised her voice in irritation. I could hear page turning voices in the background.

"Come out Natalie, If you don't want me to bring you myself." I raised my voice this time in a convincing way. She sighed a little at that. I spoke again.

"Don't disconnect the call yet." I could feel her tiny hand movements and sound of her slow steps leading to the exit.

"I am outside now." She spoke in a whisper.

"Go to the sports ground." After three minutes I finally saw her coming towards the entrance of sports ground. She was looking here and there in search of me with scrunched up eyebrows. She had a book and her winter coat in her left hand and with her right hand she was holding her cellphone. She was wearing a light pink off shoulder top reaching her thighs with white jeans folded right above her ankles and white sneakers laced up neatly. God, why is she so cute?

"Where are you? I can't see you."
I smiled at her irritated adorable expression on her face and spoke in a low tone.

"Keep walking."

She was almost near me but since she was walking on the opposite side, her back was facing me.

"Turn around."

Her lips parted in shock, her eyes widened. She kept blinking her eyes repeatedly making me smile even more. I still didn't cut the call and asked in a deep voice.

"Will you be my date Natalie?"

She looked everywhere except me then being the centre of attention of people around us, her face became serious. She looked back at me and spoke angrily through the phone.

"Enrique stop it. What are you doing?"

I cut the call immediately and put my cellphone in my pant's pocket. I was wearing a black turtleneck sweater with blue jeans. It was extremely cold out there but my heart was warm with my love for that angelic beauty standing right in front of me.

"Will you be my date Natalie Williams?"

I shouted loud enough so that everyone could hear me clearly. Hearing her full name and being aware of those people gazing at us curiously she strode forward with gritted teeth and spoke angrily.

"I am going to kill you."

I still didn't stop as she still refused to give me my answer.

"Will you be my---"

Before I could finish she cut me in the middle and narrowed her eyes a little then spoke again.

"Stop it. Yes."

"I love you."

I smiled widely, my eyes lit up even more in happiness when I said those three words cheerfully. She completely ignored them then raised her voice a little, her face showing nothing but frustration. A light wind blew some strands of hair off her face making the beautiful sight in front of me more clear to look at.

"Did you had to do this? You could have asked me personally."

"Your answer would've been straight ass no."
She remained silent at that and kept looking at me angrily.

"Take it." I stretched my hand towards her which was holding a gift box.

"What's this?" She asked in confusion.

"Your outfit for that day."

She shook her head in disapproval and replied quickly.

"Why would you buy it? I am not accepting it."

Saying that without even giving me any chance to speak she turned back and walked out of there. I gestured Ryan to handle things and ran towards her. She was going towards parking lot. It was extremely cold and she didn't even wear her coat. I stood in front of her and hugged her tightly. She tried to wiggle free from my hold but I didn't let her.

"Please Natalie." I spoke softly.

She stayed silent for a while then spoke in utter frustration.

"You're moving things too fast Enrique. You're not even giving me time to think."

"Sorry." I replied in a whisper and hugged her more tightly. Her shoulders were ice cold. Heat was radiating from my body which was warming her cold one. I started speaking again.

"But if I give you time and you started thinking, you would reject me again in no time."

"Tell me honestly Natalie. Would you have said yes if I asked you in person? Would you have taken my gift if I gave it to you without expressing my love publicly? No. Because you're still not giving me a chance. I know you better than you think. You're trying to find just one perfect excuse to reject me again. Tell me how am I supposed to give you time?"

I started stroking her hair gently with my right hand feeling the softness underneath, my eyes were closed because of that heavenly feeling, my left hand holding her by the upper half of her back. I inhaled her scent deeply then spoke again in a pleading tone.

"Please Natalie, Please. Just a little assurance from your heart and I won't force you on anything ever again. Please give it a try like you gave when we became friends. I am still your best friend. Tell me everything. Ask for anything you want. Just don't tell me to leave you. That's all I am asking."

"This is so difficult Enrique. I have started feeling like we have lost our friendship somewhere."

The hurt in her voice made my heart ache. God, why can't I give her the happiness she deserves?

"We haven't. You think like that because you've already decided it in your mind that you won't allow me to be anything other than your friend. You're constantly praying for things to go wrong. I admit that I emotionally blackmailed you. But I didn't run into that accident to do that. I genuinely wanted to die. Since I am alive now, I can't let you go. Why did you cry for me? Why did you pray for my safety if you wanted me to die?"

At the end my voice raised up a little bit. If she was frustrated at the current events, I wasn't any better either.

"I'll try."

She replied softly in a whisper. I smiled at that and turned more towards her neck because of my intense desire to kiss her but stopped myself abruptly for her sake and loosened my grip then looked at her confused state. I gently placed a hand on the side of her head cupping her left cheek then spoke again looking more into her eyes.

"Don't feel pressurized because that's not what my intention is. Trust me in the upcoming years, you'll thank me that I forced you instead of wasting time on our stupid arguments. You'll find me eventually in between our fights. Just let go of your insecurities first. Just be all mine like I am all yours."

"I have to go."

She replied without looking at me. Her eyes were on the ground thinking deeply. Please angel, don't push me away. I racked a hand through my hair and muttered softly.

"Okay."

"But wear your coat first. It's so cold. Why are you not wearing it in the first place?"

She looked at me with her angry kitten eyes. To resist the urge to pinch her cheeks I took her stuff from her hands. She wore it quickly, swaying her hair in the right direction.

Why is she getting hotter day by day? Shut up, you jerk face.

Then I walked her to her car and placed that gift box in the passenger seat to which she rolled her eyes with a sullen look and drove away.

.................................................................

At night I called her at 11 o'clock. I was lying on my bed comfortably,  looking at her painting, my left hand behind the back of my head. Thankfully she picked up after two bells.

Without even greeting her I asked what I wanted to ask for six hours.
"Did you like the dress?"

She replied in a soft voice.
"Yes. Was it aunt's choice?"

Oh God. Why do I feel so lighthearted all of the Sudden? She liked it. A smile crept over my face. It took me three days to finally find the perfect dress for my angel.

"No. Mine."

"Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." I was more shocked at myself that I bought a dress for a girl. I hated these things. I used to think that it was cheesy and meaningless. But here I am doing every single thing on that list which I despised in the first place.

Realizing that she was still silent, I asked again.
"What were you doing?"

"Trying to sleep." She replied shortly.

"Should I come over to help you in that?"

I asked with a hint of mischievousness. I love teasing her but that's not the only reason why I do that. Her reactions are the main cause which make me want to do it all the time.

"Sure. If you want me to poke your eyes with green chillies." She replied in a confident tone in a suggestive way. I started laughing at that. Told you, her replies are love.

"Hahaha don't. I love my eyes."

"What's so special about them?" She asked nonchalantly. Come on angel. Girls die for these eyes everywhere.

"I see you with them." I answered in a matter of fact tone smiling widely.

"Can you stop being so cheesy?"

"No. I can't control it. This is all straight from my heart." I placed a hand on my heart and replied in all honesty.

We both stayed silent for a while then she broke it by calling my name in a whisper.

"Enrique?"

"Hmmm." I lost myself after I heard it coming out of her mouth. That sounds so damn hot everytime she calls me by my name!

"Why in your apartment that room is always locked? Have you kidnapped someone?" She questioned curiously.

A shy smile crept over my face looking at her. Oh she has no idea..

"Yes, you."

"What?"

"Nothing. I just have something extremely important there that I want to protect."

"Okay.."

"Why did you ask suddenly?"

"That night when you weren't attending my calls, I went there to look for you." She spoke slowly making me choke on air at her sudden statement.

She actually came here to look for me?  Just these simple gestures are enough to make my heart beat hard against my chest.

"You came here?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hmm.." She mumbled only.

"Is it even possible to love you more than I already do?"

"Can you stop saying that?" She questioned angrily.

"No. I have kept it inside for so long I can't anymore." I refused quickly. She didn't speak so I questioned in return.

"Do you feel pressurized?"

"Yes."

"Good." I replied playfully.

"Wow, what a perfect boyfriend I got here." She muttered under her breath. Though I heard it but it was too hard to believe.

"Say that again?" Did she just call me boyfriend?

"Good night." Instead of saying that she wished me and disconnected the call instantly.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Anyone crying in the corner because of him proposing publicly?  I feel you :P

Vote              Comment            Share

Peace lover :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
587K 23.5K 22
Aleera was the typical 21 century woman, had her own house and ran her own business, living all by herself and without relying on anyone. She saw her...
640K 22.9K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
The Obsession By Tilyn Newton

Mystery / Thriller

363K 7.8K 39
At 14, Isabella Rose wasn't exactly pretty. She wore glasses, was scrawny, and didn't have any figure. She finds interest into a 20 year old man name...