Vow [Katsuki Bakugou x Reader]

By TheFicQueen

"Did you need something you damn hedgehog?" (Y/n) is a girl enrolled in U.A. through special recommendation... More

[Chapter 1]: Hedgehog
[Chapter 2]: Weird
[Chapter 3]: My name
[Chapter 5]: I get it
[Chapter 6]: Games
[Chapter 7]: An interesting friend
[Chapter 8]: Contact
[Chapter 9]: Ever again
[Chapter 10]: Thank you
[Chapter 11]: You're right
[Chapter 12]: Forward
[Chapter 13]: Didn't do shit
[Chapter 14]: Shattered
[Chapter 15]: I like her
[Announcement]: Warning
[Chapter 16]: To tell you
[Chapter 17]: It's warm
[Chapter 18]: Slow down
[Chapter 19]: Cute sometimes
[Chapter 20]: Hands off you
[Chapter 21]: Stay
[Chapter 22]: Something else
[Chapter 23]: Drift
[Chapter 24]: Outta the gutter
[Chapter 25]: For some reason
[Chapter 26]: Composure
[Chapter 27]: Jumbled
[Chapter 28]: To overtake him
[Chapter 29]: Tranquil
[Chapter 30]: Prepare yourself
[Chapter 31]: Catch her
[Chapter 32]: Shouto
[Chapter 33]: Flames for brains
[Chapter 34]: You're mine
[Chapter 35]: To have you
[Chapter 36]: Tinge
[Chapter 37]: Just skin
[Chapter 38]: Forgive
[Chapter 39]: There with me
[Chapter 40]: Vow
[Chapter 41]: In silence
[Extra]: Quirk and Costume Info
[Chapter 42]: Alright
[Chapter 43]: You idiot
[Chapter 44]: Froze
[Chapter 45]: A long night
[Chapter 46]: Beneath the rubble
[Chapter 47]: Hear me out
[Chapter 48]: I promised you
[Chapter 49]: Alleyway
[Chapter 50]: The only thing
[Chapter 51]: The burning city
[Chapter 52]: We will
[Chapter 53]: I know her
[Chapter 54]: Miscalculation
[Chapter 55]: Anybody else
[Chapter 56]: Talk a lot
[Chapter 57]: Think again
[Chapter 58]: The girl
[Chapter 59]: I found you
[Chapter 60]: Desperate
[Chapter 61]: I got you
[Chapter 62]: Go
[Chapter 63]: Hero
[Chapter 64]: A small victory
[Chapter 65]: I'm sure
[Chapter 66]: Home
[Chapter 67]: No matter what
[Chapter 68]: What it was
[Chapter 69]: He didn't know
[Chapter 70]: Guilty
[Chapter 71]: We are here
[Chapter 72]: And so
[Chapter 73]: Forever
[Announcement]: What's next?
[After Story]: Move Out Day
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 1/2
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 2/2
[After Story]: The Promised Date
[After Story]: The School Play 1/4
[After Story]: The School Play 2/4
[After Story]: The School Play 3/4
[After Story]: The School Play 4/4
[After Story]: The School Play - Extra
[After Story]: Girl Talk
[After Story]: Dabi's Fate
[After Story]: Night Terrors
[After Story]: Dominance 1/2
[After Story]: Dominance 2/2
[After Story]: The Explosive Duo
[After Story]: Graduation
[After Story]: Marry Me
[After Story]: Intoxicated
[After Story]: I do
[After Story]: He's Grown
[After Story]: Cat-astrophe
[After Story]: Mine
[After Story]: For Worse 1/7
[After Story]: For Worse 2/7
[After Story]: For Worse 3/7
[After Story]: For Worse 4/7
[After Story]: For Worse 5/?
[After Story]: For Worse 6/?
[After Story]: For worse 7/?

[Chapter 4]: Karma's a bitch

174K 6.4K 20K
By TheFicQueen

"By the way, who's the short green haired kid you were harassing by the gate this morning?" You questioned with a puzzled look in your eyes. Bakugou didn't even spare you a glance.

"Just some useless loser without a quirk." He growled in an annoyed voice. You sighed at the loose response.

"I meant his name, you idiot." You huffed. 

Bakugou only scoffed. There was a visible vein sticking out on his forehead.

Must be a sensitive subject.

"Hey you two, hurry it up!" Aizawa called over to the two of you as you approached the rest of the class. 

Not another word was exchanged. You both merged with the crowd. Everyone shifted to face Aizawa as he explained the details of the test, including how the person with the lowest score would be punished by expulsion.

Yeah right Aizawa. Like hell you're gonna do that.

You knew him well. You knew what he was playing at. Glancing around, you noticed a sea of both calm and terrified faces. Among the terrified faces was the small green haired boy you tried to ask Bakugou about earlier.

Don't worry, you're gonna be just fine.

It was bullshit. You had known him just long enough to understand his teaching methods. It was all about potential. 

If it were up to him, I would be out of here... After all, it's not like I have any potential as a hero.

This is all just temporary. Don't forget that (y/n).

Aizawa brought up Bakugou to demonstrate the first test, the ball throw. You watched from the crowd, listening to Aizawa explain how the test works when you were tapped on the shoulder. You glanced behind you to find a cute, brown-haired girl attempting to get your attention. She had this soft look to her, but her eyes were filled with passion. You leaned back and offered your ear to her.

"What you did this morning was super cool!" She whispered, her excitement still showing. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka by the way!" 

"Oh eh- I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you as well." You nervously stammered out. "And I was just a little bit on edge this morning, I hope I didn't scare you at all." It was the first time in awhile you got to talk to somebody your age. You often felt that you gave off a cold, uncaring vibe. Her grin grew and she even laughed softly. She had a laugh like a welcome mat.

"Not at all. Honestly, Bakugou was a giant jerk to Deku this morning. In a way, it kinda felt like karma was striking him down." She waved her arms around a bit. That made you laugh.

"Well, I guess you could just call me karma then." 

You both chuckled together, struggling to keep your voices down to avoid distracting others from the lesson.

Oh my god, I'm actually making a friend.

You never thought you were good at conversing with others. You didn't have the ability to fake smiles or conversations. If you were bored or uninterested while talking to someone, it was painfully obvious.

"By the way, is Deku the name of the short green haired kid?"

"Yeah, that's right! You should have seen him at the entrance exam, he was amazing! I don't understand what exactly his quirk is, but he managed to destroy the giant obstacle robot in one punch!"

Huh, I thought Bakugou said he was quirkless?

Your attention snapped back to what was going on as you were startled by a loud explosion. Bakugou had launched the ball using his quirk. You whistled as you watched it sail through the sky.

RIP that ball.

The rest of the tests continued normally. Everybody was using their quirks to assist them in whatever way they could. Although you weren't allowed to use your quirk, you were managing to hold your own just fine. You didn't care about being number one. You were just trying to make it through the day.

Just like always.

Bakugou was managing to finish first in nearly everything. You watched as he walked around, flaunting his shallow victories. No matter how annoying it was, it still made you crack a smile.

- - -

It was time for everyone to participate in the ball throw. You decided to go first to just get it over with. You threw the ball 81 meters, a high score without using a quirk. It didn't compare to most of the following throws, but you knew that you wouldn't get last if anything.

Deku went last. His first throw was a bust due to Aizawa erasing his quirk at the last moment, knowing Izuku would inflict a crippling injury on himself. His second throw, he managed to confine all his power to his fingertip. He released the ball and it sored, demolishing Bakugou's record along with his confidence. You looked over at the fuming boy.

"HEY DEKU, HAVE YOU BEEN LYING TO ME ALL THESE YEARS!?" The anger and passion in his voice startled you. Listening closer revealed an almost underlying sorrow. Deku tried to explain himself, but not before Bakugou lunged forward, ready to beat the living shit out of him. Aizawa stopped him.

"That's enough for today." Bakugou struggled before being released. He was visibly furious.

What's his deal?!

You all gathered to review the results

"By the way, the expulsion thing was a lie." Aizawa grumbled.Everyone released a sigh, besides the people who knew it was a lie including yourself. 

With that, you were dismissed.

Everyone headed back to the classroom after changing to pack up their belongings. After you were done grabbing all your stuff, you headed for the door. Ochaco waved bye to you and you smiled, responding with a wave of your own.

Man, what a long first day...

You walked out the front gate of the school, heading in the direction of your house. You had your earbuds in, listening to your favorite music. It helped drown out the outside world, calming you down.

After walking for a bit, your peace was soon disrupted by somebody yanking your earbuds out from behind you. You didn't even need to turn to know who it was.

"What do you need Bakugou? This better be damn important, it was just getting to the best part." You kept walking and he paced up next to you. Leaning forward to glare at you, he got straight to the point.

"Why didn't you use your quirk at all today?" 

You looked at him, a bit shocked.

Was he paying that close of attention to me? I assumed most of the students would brush it off or assume that my quirk wasn't fit for the test...

"What makes you think I didn't use my quirk?" You questioned back.

"Oh come one. With that gorilla strength you used to overpower me this morning, I know that you completed those test simply with physical strength."

Ahh, he's quite observant.

"Well I won't deny that you're right, but honestly it's none of your business Bakugou." 

He gritted his teeth together and grabbed your arm, backing you up into an alleyway off the sidewalk. He forced you against a concrete wall, hovering his face in front of yours. 

What the actual shit?

Sure, you were startled but you managed to maintain a stoic expression

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?" You asked nonchalantly. 

Bakugou smirked, small explosions sounding against the concrete behind you. He was trying to threaten you. 

"(Y/n), what's your quirk?" He reiterated. This time, his voice sounded almost airy.

"B-Bakugou..." You whispered back, lulling him into a false sense of security. The very next moment you grabbed his testicles and nearly crushed them in your hand. Bakugou flinched as pain swept through his body. Without changing your tone you continue. "Pull that shit again and I'll rip them off next time." You released them, causing the boy to collapse to the ground in agony.

"YOU BIIIIIIIITCH!" You simply shuffled back to the sidewalk, only halting briefly to look back at him. Smiling, you wave at him as he continued to roll around in pain.

"Karma's a bitch, huh Bakugou?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 27K 35
"Suck my dick, Bedhead." U.A. High, Japan's most prestigious school for the next generation's top aspiring heroes. It's a place to forge new friendsh...
1.5M 53.9K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
80.2K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
298K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...