Obsessed To Her Only

De haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 47- YES

7.4K 348 31
De haya_zee

Natalie's P.O.V

I was sitting in the restaurant opposite to Justin. He was asking questions about my daily life and I was questioning back to keep the conversation going. Suddenly I felt someone's presence near me. I looked up. It was Enrique, looking at me with bloodshot eyes. Damn it. How did he know?

He said he wanted to talk. He was talking so rudely like he was talking to a stranger. I grabbed his hand and took him outside and maintained a reasonable distance to see him vividly. He asked again about dating him. I said no. I wanted to say more, to tell him that maybe he should wait a little and give me sometime but he didn't let me speak.

He started walking backwards, away from me then said something which sucked all blood out of my body. He wanted to die?  I stepped forward to reach him but he was real quick to get into his car and drove away. I was numb. He actually said that?  I kept calling him. But he didn't attend any of my calls.

I went inside the restaurant and told Justin that I had to go urgently then went back to his apartment. I kept pressing the doorbell then at last walked in but he wasn't there. I got in my car again and started calling him repeatedly. Someone attended the phone call and told me something which made my heart beat faster than ever.

"The owner of this cellphone had an accident just now. We are taking him to the hospital."

I froze in my seat.

This can't be happening again, right? This must be a dream. He can't do this to me. He can't die. He did the same thing Irina did. He knew how difficult it was for me to get out of that trauma and he did it just to torture me? To make me feel guilty? How can he act so immaturely? What do I do now?

My hands were shivering so much. I held the steering tightly.

Be strong, Natalie. He'll be fine. He has to be fine.

I drove my car to the hospital as fast as I could that I almost ran into an accident. Right after parking my car, I started running like a maniac. I was crying. Tears were falling down my cheeks continuously. People were staring at me but I could care less. I asked the receptionist about him and ran towards ICU. Doctor came out of the operation theatre. I hurriedly moved towards him.

"How's he? How's Enrique? He's alive right? Tell me, he's fine."

He placed a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I covered my mouth to stop sobbing loudly.

"We have just started. Pray."

"Pray? You want me to pray? I'll sue every doctor if anything happened to him. I need to see him alive, damn it. He has to be fine. He has to be alive."

I managed to control my tears amd yelled at him loudly, harshly.

"Relax miss. Please relax. We are doing everything we can. Sit down and pray. Call his guardian. We need signatures on the form."

His parents. I need to call his parents. Without wasting another second, I called uncle Montario. The news was like a bombshell to him. After when barely thirty minutes had passed. I saw his parents coming towards me.

I had expected everything like they would slap me or tell me to get the hell out of there and never to see their son again but they did something totally unexpected. They both were crying and they hugged me tightly, making me lose myself even more.

Aunt Caroline was crying hysterically. Looking at them made me realize that this was real. This was all very real. Uncle montario called Ryan and he was there in the blink of an eye, being concerned as hell. He was pacing to and forth in the hall anxiously, racking a hand through his hair in frustration every now and then. He was as worried and impatient as we all were.

All night, Enrique was fighting between life and death. But he wasn't the only one. I felt like I was the one dying with him. I cried so much, so hard that it made my eyes look puffy, my head was buzzing. I was so stressed out that I had a fever in the morning. I was up all night, only to pray for him, pray for his safety, pray for his life.

His parent's condition wasn't any better either. I should have been the one to console them but they were the one's soothing me down. They kept telling me to eat something or sleep. But doing that was the last thing on my mind. I just needed to see him alive. That's all I wanted. That's all I kept praying for whole night.

Couldn't he listen to me patiently? How can he react like this on impulse?  This is what I hate the most about him. He has so much anger inside him that he doesn't even let others finish. He just does what he wants without thinking about the consequences.

Please God. I've suffered enough already. Don't make me go through this all over again, I won't be able to survive this time.

I kept asking for God's mercy all night,not speaking a word to his parent's and not because I didn't want to but because I was too indulged in my own thoughts.

Finally doctor came out, telling us that they were going to shift him to a private room. He told us that he had a serious head injury and broke his left arm but all in all he was fine and alive. A sigh of relief came out of our mouths.

He was shifted in the room. His parents forced me to see him but I didn't go. I was still not over the fact that he actually did that. I was beyond angry and hurt at his behavior. After they all came out of the room after visiting him, they looked relaxed a bit.

"Natalie, go and see him. You didn't move from your chair all night. Stop torturing yourself like that and go." Uncle montario sat beside me and half hugged me, stroking my hair gently then spoke in a soft voice.

"I can't." I shook my head quickly still crying.

"Please Natalie. Stop tormenting yourself like that. He won't like it."
Ryan moved forward and kneeled in front of me then pleaded while grabbing his neck with his right hand in frustration.

"Please go. Even though he hasn't woken up yet but I know him. He would want you to be the first one he sees. Please Natalie."
Aunt was sitting on my right side. She cupped my face lovingly in her hands then wiped some tears away from my face with her soft fingers and spoke in a concerned voice.

I looked at all of them then ran towards rest room. After splattering water all over my face to calm myself down a little, I walked back outside. I was holding the doorknob of his room with shaking hands and limping body, still contemplating if I should go or not. Uncle Montario placed a hand on my head and smiled a little to urge me to go.

I finally walked in, closing the door behind me quietly. I sat in a chair placed near his bed and finally looked at him. He was looking so pale,weak and fragile. He had stitches on his forhead, his left arm immobilized in a cast, his right hand placed on the bed needles inserted in his vein.

I never wanted to see him like this. I never wanted him to hurt himself. How can he do this to me?  I tried so hard to control my tears but looking at him made me lose control again. I touched his forhead lightly where stitches were done neatly. I started sobbing again so I covered my face with my hands. A voice broke my trance and I looked up. He was awake and was looking at me very weirdly.

"Angel?"

"You're awake? Thank God! I'll call your parents."

I wiped away my tears and stood up immediately but he grabbed my hand in a swift of motion and pulled me close to his bed. He looked at himself in disbelief then sat up immediately, not letting go of my hand even for once then made me sit on the bed near him.

"So I am alive." He said with disappointment in his eyes. Hasn't he tortured me enough?

"Damn it, Enrique. What if----what if you..." I managed to speak in between sobs.

"I would have lost you then." He replied with glossy eyes.

"Shut up. You still have the audacity to speak? You would've died for God's sake. This is what you wanted right? You wanted your parents to resent me for the rest of my life?" I looked at him in disbelief and cursed under my breath then yelled at him angrily.

"I didn't know what to do." He kept looking at our intertwining hands and spoke in a low tone with a face full of frustration, knitting his eyebrows tightly.

______________________________________

Enrique's  P.O.V

I was in deep sleep which was unexpectedly peaceful. So peaceful that I didn't want to wake up ever but a familiar voice made me open my eyes. Natalie was crying and sobbing lightly, covering her face with both of her hands.

What kind of dream is this?  I called her and she looked up making me clutch my heart tightly. I hate her tears but this time, she was crying for me? 

She looked at me shockingly then stood up immediately. I held her hand which made my suspicion true, I was alive! I sat up immediately and made her sit near me.

She was angry and her eyes were so red and puffy. For how long has she been crying? Why does she care if I die or not? And why didn't I die?

"You don't have a mouth? Actually you have that's why you don't let others speak. You didn't even listen to me and walked away." Her angry voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry." That was all I could manage to say in return and started looking down at our intertwining hands.

"Do you realize, I wouldn't have given a damn if you weren't my friend?"

"That's the main reason why in the start I didn't ask you to date me, I asked to be friends first."

I looked up at her and spoke in a whisper, frustration still all over me. She didn't speak in return and turned her head towards the other direction. I slowly held her hand in my left one, though it was still hurting badly then grabbed her face with my right one and turned her towards me. She looked at me with blood shot eyes and removed my hand immediately.

"Will you date me now?" I asked that question again expectantly.

She closed her eyes for a second then shook her head lightly in frustration and spoke in a soft voice to convince me.

"Victoria liked you too, did you accept her? I don't like you in that way Enrique. Please understand."

"She liked me, I love you. It's as simple as that." I stated quickly in a final tone.

"My choices, my opinions don't matter to you at all. You're emotionally blackmailing me to be in this relationship." She spoke while complaining with her eyes.

"I am sorry but I have no choice other than that. I waited for two years. I gave you that much time but you didn't develop any feelings for me. It's your fault. I can't wait anymore. I can't risk letting you fall for some guy other than me." I spoke angrily this time leaving her with nothing to discuss further and spoke again in an authoritative tone.

"Say yes."

"Enrique, please will --" She again tried to reason with me but I cut her in the middle. I was in no mood to hear anything else.

"Say yes."

I scrunched up my eyebrows then spoke raising my voice a little, forcing my tongue on each syllable. She looked at me with hurt and resentment then averted her gaze to the ground.

"Yes." She spoke in a whisper but audible enough for me to hear it loud and clear.

That was it. That was what I had been dying to hear. I turned her towards me again and hugged her as tightly as I possibly could, inhaling her scent which I was obsessed with while gently stroking the back of her head with my right hand while my left holding her tightly by her waist.

"I love you Natalie. I love you so damn much. You'll love me back someday." I spoke with so much longing and passion, nuzzling more into her hair.

"Enrique think this through one more time. We are going to break up eventually then neither we'll be lovers nor friends. Why do you want to risk our friendship like that? None of my relationships lasted longer than a month. It was always me who called it quits. I am not ready for a serious commitment yet."

She pleaded again in a soft voice, her head resting on my shoulder, her slow breaths doing magic on my neck, making my heart beat harder against my chest.

"I've never been into a serious relationship before but this is what I know.We'll never break up. I'll never let you. Trust me, Natalie. Trust me with all you got. I won't let you get disappointed."

I hugged her more tightly while holding the other side of her shoulder with my right hand and spoke in a confident tone full of determination.

"You'll regret this."

"No, I won't and neither will you." I replied back quickly. She didn't speak again. After a while I muttered slowly.

"We are destined, Natalie."

"How do you know?" She questioned in confusion.

"There's no way a guy like me with no belief in love would fall so hard for a girl if it wasn't destiny." I answered back smiling a little this time. She went silent again. I kissed her hair softly and sighed in relief and happiness.

"God, it feels so damn awesome to have you in my arms like this finally."

She retracted back immediately and looked at me angrily then looking at my smiling face, she got even more serious.

"Unbelievable, how are you so calm? You almost fucking died, damn it. You can smile right now?"

She yelled in disbelief shaking her head in desperation. She took a pause but seeing me still smiling, she yelled again, gritting her teeth, narrowing her eyes at me angrily.

"I was dead, praying for you all night and you're smiling?"

"Do you know what a major turn on it is when you care for me like this?" I questioned back teasingly while enjoying her reaction.

"Shut up." She retorted back quickly.

"How could you do that? You knew everything that happened with Irina and you still did this?"

"How could you go on a date with another guy when I told you that I love you?" I went all serious too remembering the time she was sitting with that jerk face.

"Did I say it back? Did I tell you that yeah Enrique, let's start dating that's what I've been planning for?"

"How awesome it would be if someday you actually said that."

"Shut up." She yelled again then spoke hurriedly scrunching up her eyebrows in anger.

"Promise me, you won't do this ever again."

"Promise, you won't leave me." She didn't reply to that and went silent again throwing daggers at me.

"Do you know how badly I want to kiss you right now? Badly, so damn badly." I kept looking at her for a minute then spoke again finally revealing my innermost desire.

She stood up immediately to walk away but I held her hand again, made her sit more close to me then cupped her face with both of my hands and kissed her forhead lightly, passionately.

"I love you, angel." I muttered slowly against her forhead, my lips still touching her milky smooth skin softly.

I took a long pause then spoke in all honesty. I knew she wasn't ready for this but I had to convince her.

"Do you know why I keep forcing you on things? Because I have this constant fear of losing you. Just the thought alone drives me crazy. I can't let you go. Never. I wanted to give you time. I never wanted to force you but I kept thinking that if I didn't do that you would fall in love with someone else. I am sorry, I have flaws. I am sorry that I am not perfect but you're the reason I want to live angel. I want to see you all day everyday for the rest of my life."

We stayed like this for a while, my heart beat telling her things which I had bottled up inside for so long. Then she moved back and stood up quickly, her eyes looking everywhere but me.

"I have to go."

"Stay." I begged her. How I wanted to stop the time right there and then.

She looked back at me then spoke with a sullen face.

"I am afraid in the night it will be me killing you with my own hands."

I laughed at that then sighed a little while speaking loudly.

"You have already killed me Natalie Williams."

She shook her head in frustration then spoke while fidgeting with her fingers.

"I can't even face your parents right now. I feel so guilty. You're their only son. They will hate me for this rest of my life."

"They'll never hate someone who I love plus they loved you way before me." I smiled at her statement and  replied back to assure her.
God, she's just too cute.

"There are hundreds of girls in this city. Couldn't you love someone else? Why do you even love me?"
She looked at me again, her eyes flaring up and spoke in all irritation.

I started speaking in a deep voice, a wide smile plastering on my face.

"I don't know the reason myself. I've asked this question million times to my heart but the answer is always 'I don't know'. I just love everything about you, your smile, your voice,  your dressing style, your scent, your hair, your eyes, your nose, your lips..."

I kept going on and on, looking at each one of her features very thoroughly, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips. Then I forgot to avert my stare and kept looking at her lips hungrily. I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't control. She kept looking at me then finding my sinful gaze at her plump lips, she spoke hurriedly and walked outside taking large steps.

"I am going. Bye."

I bit my lower lip and racked a hand through my hair at her cute reaction. A blush crept over my cheeks, a smile playing on my lips.

Someday, very soon!

______________________________________

Thoughts?

14th June

An early gift on the second month

anniversary of this book. Enjoy

lovelies ♥ :D

Vote            Comment         Share

Peace lover :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.3K 290 15
Chloe and Maddie go to the same school as each other, but they aren't exactly friends... They hear that Ricky Garcia will be attending their school i...
90.4K 4.7K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
Endless obsession De L.A.G.

Mistério / Suspense

156K 4.8K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...
638K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...