Long Returning ¤ Stiles Stili...

Por lucidprofanities

[COMPLETED] Darkness haunts Cara Williams after the recent death of her brother. After stumbling to the hous... Más

CAST
Prologue ✔
PART 1 ✔
1- Tattoos And More ✔
2. Homocidal assholes ✔
3 - Ice Ice Baby✔
4. Another Hale
5. Long Nights
6. Dead Bodies
7. Painful Wounds
8. Remembering
9. Motel Glen Capri
10. Too Much Loss
11. Flashbacks and Lies
12. Loosing Control
Authors note
14. Saviors
15. Sacrifices
16. cara williams
17. The End and The Beginning
PART 2
We need to talk about Teen Wolf
18. Nightmares and Hope
19-The After Math
20- Performance Issues
21- Chase
22- Feelings
23-Different is good
24- Safe Haven
25- Electricity At It's Finest
26- Party Fails
27- A Reunion And Assurances
28-Escaping Tears
29- Desperation
30-What Is Love?
31- Passion
32- Introduction to Nut-House
33- Eternal
34- Emotional Instability
35-Distraught Feelings
36- Hope
37-No More Loss
38- Death Follows
39- The Divine and Final Move
Epilogue
SEQUEL/ AUTHORS NOTE

13.Blood and Confessions

1K 17 4
Por lucidprofanities

Everything was a mess.

As soon as Cara and Lydia were taken out of the class, Cara, Stiles and Scott made their way to Derek, warning him from his 'evil girlfriend' Stiles had said. Of course they had a plan. And their plan was probably the most exposing one yet. Literally.

As soon as they rush into the Loft, Derek stood with a grunt. Upon seeing the condition Cara was in, he immediately started to question this.

"What happened?" Derek asked in shock, while bringing his hand to Cara's stomach that was still yet to heal.

"That doesn't matter, It's Ms.Blake. She's the Darach." Cara says.

"What?" 

"She has Stiles' dad. You can't believe anything she says, okay?" Scott says 

"She had me and Lydia tied up, Derek you have to believe me. Its her." Cara rushed. Derek nodded. "I'm sorry."

Derek however shook his head and sighed, he should've known. Obviously, some girl he would find was either a bad guy or simply close to death. And it was the harsh truth that he had to come to terms with.

Before the group could talk more about the situation, Cara stopped them. 

"She's here. Isn't she?" Stiles asked quietly, he hadn't said much since his father was taken. But Cara and Scott both assured him that they would find him. Cara grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly, giving him another assuring smile.

The three walk around the corner, making sure they were hidden from the women.

"Derek?" She called out. "Derek, where are you?" 

"Right here." Derek answered flatly.

"Oh thank god!" She says before running towards him for a hug. He reluctantly agrees. "Something happened, at the recital. At the school. I need to tell you, any of it, before you hear it from them." 

"From who?" Derek asked her, fakely. Cara almost scoffed at this, she was being so fake yet so many people would probably believe her. Derek included. She hoped that Derek would realize the fact that Ms.Blake was Lying. 

"From Scott, Cara and Stiles. They're gonna tell you things, things you cant believe, okay? You need to trust me. You trust me." The women spoke in a rush. 

"What is it?" Derek questioned again. The three

"Promise you'll listen to me?" She begged.

"Promise." Derek nodded weakly. 

The teenagers listened carefully, they all knew that the person who has been doing sacrifices for a few weeks now was standing in the same room as them, and for all they knew, they could be next.

Ms.Blake stands straighter and kisses Derek lovingly. However Derek probably wasn't as convincing then that so when she suddenly stopped, the three knew that she had sensed their presence.

"They're already here, aren't they?" She spoke in a hushed tone. 

Cara took a breathe and Stiles squeezed her hand that was still in his tight grasp. The three tok that as their cue to walk out, and so they did.

"So they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" The teacher questioned.

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott shot back.

"Innocent people." Cara sneered.

"Oh that's right." She laughed, humorlessly. "Making Human Sacrifices and cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour, that way I can get back to teaching High School English for the rest of my day. That makes perfect sense." She said sarcastically.

"This little game you're playing isn't going to work anymore. So just give it up." Cara spits. Her arm was still wrapped around her wound to keep it from bleeding out despite the bandage. Most of her body weight was on Stiles who was holding her up.

"What Game?" She yells.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles choked out, a tear rolling down his cheek. Cara rubbed small circles on his hand, using her thumb.

"How should I know?" Jennifer asks. She turns to look at the Alpha behind. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this?" 

Cara looks at Derek, impatiently as he looks between the group and the women. 

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asked finally.

"No." She shook her head. 

"Ask her why she almost killed Cara and Lydia." Scott says.

"Lydia Martin and Cara? I don't know anything about that!" Jennifer lies, eyeing Cara's bloody stomach.

"What do you know?" Derek says sharply.

"I know that these guys and girl are, for whatever misguided reason are filling your head with an absurd story.One they can't prove by the way." The Teacher yells. Cara scoffs and suddenly doubles over in pain. 

Scott and Stiles both bend down to help her but she throws up blood and almost falls over. A dark red substance was spreading on the floor slowly. Cara's lips and teeth now smudged with red. Pain shoots through her body like lighting and she lets out a grunt. She tries to stand but lets out another shriek of pain rolling to the other side. Stiles helps her sit properly before she waved him off and stood up shakily. Scott held her up along with the other boy who looked at her with worry. He took the end of his sleeve and slowly cleaned the side of her mouth.

Before Derek could question, the lady about this, new cruelty she was showing, Scott held up a bottle that contained a brown powder.

"What if we can?" Scott says finally. He looked at Cara, to make sure she was okay before he proceeded.

Jennifer looked at the group with confusion before her eyes landed on the bottle. She let out a small inaudible gasp. 

"What is that?" She asked. 

"My boss told me its not always a cure. Which means you can use it and it can be used against you." Scott said. He took a few small steps closer, a small smirk on his lips.

"Mistletoe." She breathed out and Scott throws the powder at her. She screamed and blocked her face from the powder but after a few seconds of struggling, the Mistletoe revealed her true self.

Everyone let out another gasp, at the reveal of the Darach and who Jennifer Blake really is. Derek looks at her, with wide eyes as she turns back to her human self. She looks around and tries to run forward, in attempt to get out of the loft but Derek pulls her back from her throat.

The anger Derek felt rushing through hi body was extremely noticeable. His claws stuck out, ready to kill the women who was only here for evil.

"Wait Derek. You need me." She gasped.

"Who are you?" Derek growls.

"The only person who can save your sister and Cara." Jennifer rushes, making Cara look at her. Another shot of pain was released in her body, making her knees almost give out, before Stiles and Scott could catch her.

"Call Peter." She breathed out. But Derek's grip on her throat tightened. "Call him!" Derek loosened his grip a little and called Peter reluctantly.

"It's not good, she's in and out of consciousness and she's vomiting up Black blood along with some weird white substance." Peter said through the phone.

"Mistletoe." Derek states.

"How did you know that?" Peter asks.

Derek looked sad, which really shocked Cara since all he showed was annoyance and anger but his sadness quickly turned to anger.

"Derek." Scott warns but Derek only tightened his grip. "Derek what're you doing?" 

"Her life. Cara's life. It's in my hands." Blake choked out and Derek lifted her off the ground,

"Derek!" Cara shouted weakly. 

"Stop, Derek stop!" Stiles says walking forward, letting go of Cara and she fell to the floor.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him!" Jennifer breathed out. Tears were formed in his eyes.

"Derek, please stop!" Cara yells. He finally let her go and she dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

"That's right, you need me. All of you." She says wickedly. 

"Ah!" Cara shouts as Pain shoots through her entire body. She once again leans over and throws up more blood but this time it was darker. Not black but darker. She clawed at her throat as the blood burned the back of her throat. She kept throwing up as Stiles rushed to hold her hair back and Scott bends down to help her. The pain, however never ended and before she could stop herself she screamed. Her eyes flashed green and the coffee table flip over. The chairs fall down with a thud and She screams in pain again, it stopped.

She grunts in pain and falls over. She pants as all she had thrown up was exhausting her more and more each time.

"What did you do to her?" Stiles asks, demanding.

"The knife." Cara breathes out, still on the floor. "It had Mistletoe." 

"One of the most rare kind, only for rare species. I knew you were different, Cara. So I made sure I was prepared." Jennifer spoke.

"What will it do to her?" Scott asks harshly, as Cara groaned in pain, her body drenched in sweat. Light glistened on her forehead as another bead of sweat rolled down her face slowly. She was breathing and despite Stiles' human ears, he could hear it too. Which only freaked him out more.

"It will kill her." Jennifer says almost instantly and Derek goes to attack again but she stopped him. "Only if you dont obey my rules." 

Cara let out a long breathe and Stiles studied her features carefully. She wore no make up but he still thought she looked beautiful, regardless of her current, weak state. He almost smiled to himself but stopped and shook his head. 

*****

Stiles had carried Cara all the way to the car as she was growing weaker by the minute. Derek's jeep sped in front of the three teenagers and Stiles followed.

The jeep was filled with silence, yet so many emotions. Panic, confusion, stress and more, yet the teenagers kept quiet. Cara was lying on the backseat with her eyes closed, she often groaned in pain but tried not to make too much noise. The pain, however, was strange. It came as it wished and left. Her body ached and trembled with every breathe she took. 

Cara was not going to ignore the fact that, at this point, danger surrounded them. She had to help, even though she was incredibly weak. She was going to help the people who had now become family to her. As she got up from her previous position Stiles eyes her.

"I dont know, something feels wrong about this. You know we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look, like it didn't matter." Stiles spoke.

"Like it was all still going according to plan." Cara nodded as she finally gained enough strength to sit up.

"Cara..." Scott trails off. 

She shook her head. "I'm fine."

"You saw it, didn't you?" Stiles asked.

Scott didn't answer, but Stiles soon came to a stop in front of the hospital and Cara immediately got out. She doubled over and throws up blood once more.  She screams, her lungs felt like they were on fire. 

Scott walked up to her. "You should stay in the car, you're weak-" 

"Shut up and help me." Cara replies as she grabs his hand and hoists herself up. Stiles grabs a bat from the seat and they walk into the hospital. Almost instantly they were drenched in water as the rain hit the ground at a heavy flow.

"Whats that?" Scott asks as Cara walked behind them slowly. 

"Well you've got claws, Cara has her-her frickin mind, and, well, I've got a bat." Stiles yells.

They walk into the hospital with their heads down as Derek grabs Jennifer's arm, so that she doesn't run. The hospital itself was complete and utter chaos. Doctor's and nurses rushed everywhere to make sure their patients were okay. 

"Scott! Scott!" A voice yelled and the three of them stop to see Melissa running to the group. "What're you doing here? The hospital's evacuating and Cara, what happened to you?" 

Cara gave her a weak smile. "We're here for Cora."

"All of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?" She asked them, eyeing Stiles.

"You took her bat? Seriously?" Cara asked.

"What? I had nothing else." Stiles spluttered out.

"Mom just trust me on this, you need to get out of here. Right now." Scott says sternly. Melissa looks around the group slowly, her eyes stopping at the blood on Cara's mouth and hoodie.

"The building is suppose to clear in 30 minutes, we've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's coming back in 10 minutes and the other in 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." The nurse explained slowly.

Scott nodded. "Got it." He said before they all run to the elevators, leaving a worried mother behind.

The five of them get in the elevator, Derek's grip on Jennifer's arm still tight. 

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help." The lady says annoyed. She looks back to see Scott and Cara glaring at her. She looks to her right to see Stiles staring at her, threateningly with his bat secure in his hold. She shook her head. The elevator rings and they walk out and the lights flicker. They look around and stop in front of Cora's room. Cara spots black blood on the floor next to the bed, Cora was previously in.

They were small dots that were led out the room. "Derek." Cara says making him look at her, but he noticed her eyes trailing to the floor. 

There was roar and a growl and Peter came sliding towards the group. "We got a problem." He says looking up. "A big problem."

Cara looks up to see Ethan and Aiden in their huge werewolf form which makes her roll her eyes. "Great."

Derek growls and runs forward, ready to attack making Cara smack her forehead. The two both punch each other but it was obvious that Derek was getting his ass beaten. Scott obviously noticed and decided to transform and run forward. Cara rolled her eyes and walked forward as Scott and the twins fought. Cara's eyes flashed green and The twins fall back making Scott look at her. She gave him the thumbs up and joins the other two werewolves. 

Cara punches them in the gut and ducks when the reciprocate. Cara was too slow and they slam her into the floor. They grab Scott from the neck and choke him. This gave Peter and Stiles enough time to run forward and grab Cora who lay on the floor. 

"Ethan, Aiden Stop!" Scott yells. 

"We only want her." They growl back. Jennifer, though, was already in the elevator. And the doors were closing. 

Cara groaned making Derek look at her. Scott falls to the floor as The Twins run towards the elevator. Scott and Derek both rush to Cara whose eyes were closing and opening.

Derek grabs her and stands up with her in his arms, making Scott question him. "We dont have time!" 

They all run forward. Cora in Peters arms and Cara in Derek's.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Derek yells. 

Stiles turns back and hides behind the door with his bat, ready to attack. When the twins come through He smashes it on their head but it only shreds the bat to pieces. 

Scott looks up and grabs the light from the top and smashes it on their faces. They run out and into a room, where Peter sets Cora on the table. 

"Put me down." Cara gasps. Derek looks at her. "Put me down!" She falls to the floor and throws up, for the third time. This time the blood was black which scared the group. 

"It's happening to her too." Peter breaths out. "How is it happening to her too?" 

"We dont know." Stiles snaps as he helps Cara up. "Where's the big guy?" 

"He's close." Derek says.

"What about Ms.Blake?" Stiles asks.

Scott shakes his head. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like she's gone? Scott, Are you kidding me?"

"Quiet!" Derek yells.

"You're telling me? Are you telling me to be quiet? When your psychotic mass-murdering girlfriend, who's the second one you dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere tied up to be ritually sacrificed." Stiles says angrily.

"Stiles, they're still out there." Scott breathes out. 

"And they dont have her. Which means we dont have her either. So my Dad, Cora and Cara are all dead!" Stiles shouts at Derek.

"Not yet." Cara reminds him. She grabs his hand. "Not that easily either." 

"Is she really dying?" Scott asks Peter. 

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter replies. "And neither is Cara." The two look back at Cara who had paled much more and sweat dripped down her face. 

"There has to be something we can do. We have to help them." Scott says. The door opens suddenly, making all heads snap in the direction. 

"There's no way. Only I can." Jennifer says walking in. "I can save them and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is if there isn't a pack of Alpha's in the hospital who want me dead."

"Even I want you dead," Cara says raising her hand slightly.

"So I'll help you but only when I'm out of here and safe." Ms.Blake continues, ignoring Cara. "Only then."

Derek slams the table to the floor and runs forwards but Cara and Scott stop him. 

"Derek, wait!" Cara yells.

"She was trying to get out!" Derek shouts. 

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that." Jennifer answers. 

"Then help one of the good guys and heal them." Stiles says pointing to Cara and Cora. 

"Not until I'm safe." She argued.

"What more do you want?" Cara shouted. "Heal her at least. She's dying!" 

"And so are you." The women continues.

"I dont matter right now." Cara shook her head. 

"Yes you do." Stiles and Scott say together. 

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Lets torture her." Peter says. 

"Works for me." Derek sneers before walking forward but being stopped once again by Scott. The speaker is started before a familiar motherly sound erupts into the rooms.

"Um. Can I have your attention. Mr. Deucalion, excuse me, just Deucalion request you to bring the women calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception. Do this and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." Melissa says shakily making Cara frown. 

"He's not going to hurt her." Jennifer says.

"Shut up!" Cara and Derek yell together.

"He wont! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true." Jennifer persuades. Cara looks at Scott, waiting for and explanation. 

"What is she talking about?" Derek asks. Scott shakes his head making the women shake her head.

"You're not the only one he want in his pack. He wants Cara and Scott too." Jennifer says making Scott and Cara share a look. "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack, he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest Alpha's to his pack."

"True Alpha's and Were-trix." Peter mutters. 

"What's that?" Stiles questions. 

"The kind that doesn't need to steal his power but can rise at the force of his own will. Our little Scott." Peter explains. "And of course whatever Cara is." 

"Doesn't matter, we still need to get her out of here." Scott says.

"Scott you're mom-" Cara starts.

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. I don't think we've been here that long." Scott cuts her off. "So we get down to the garage and get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here."

"The tins aren't just gonna let us just walk out." Peter cuts in. 

"I'll distract them." Scott says.

"Are you gonna fight them?" Derek asks.

"Whatever I have to do." Scott replies. 

"I'll help you." Derek nods. 

"Um, sorry but I'm not going anywhere without you Derek." Jennifer interrupts them.

"Bitch, Are you for real?" Cara scoffs. 

"Then I'll help." Peter says. "But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage."

"Advantage like what? Like a weapon?" Stiles asks. 

"Something better then a baseball bat." Peter shrugs making Cara snicker. 

"I can help too-" Cara starts but is cut off by Stiles.

"Oh no, you dont. You're still weak and are not going anywhere to fight or anywhere out of my sight." Stiles says, not letting her argue. 

So the rest of them start to look through drawers to find something. 

"What about these?" Stiles asks holding up electric shocks.

"You know how to use those?" Derek quipped, with his eyebrows raised. 

"No..." Stiles says.

"Put it down." Cara sighs. 

Scott pulls out an injection. "Epinephrine?" 

"No it will only make him stronger." Derek shook his head.

"How Strong?" Peter asks. 

As Peter and Scott fought 'Mega Wolf' Twins, The others quietly make their way to the garage. The twins were to busy fighting the twins, they didn't notice Jennifer walk out. Cara walked out with support from Stiles as Derek carried Cora out. 

"It's still here!" Stiles shouted. They all run to the ambulance as Cara and Stiles open the doors for Cora. Stiles and Cara get in and help put Cora on the stretcher properly. 

"Its Kali. I have to help them." Cara says but stops when Stiles closes the doors. 

"Stiles." Cara whines as Stiles locks the door.

"okay, okay. Alright. You okay?" Stiles asks Cara who nods.

"Why does it look like she's not breathing?" Stiles asks.

"That's because she isn't." Cara panics. 

"Oh god, Oh god, Why is she not breathing?" Stiles asks.

"Stiles! Do something!" Cara yells. 

"Okay, Okay. We can do this. Here we go." Stiles starts.

"Tilt the head." Cara tells him. "Fingers on the chin. Pinch the nose."

 Stiles bends to blow into Cora's mouth. Cora doesn't respond so Stiles bends again to blow. 

"Oh Come on, Cora." Cara mumbles. 

A few more tries but Cora doesn't breathe making Cara gasp. Finally, on the last blow Cora takes in breathe making Cara release a sigh of relief as Cora starts to cough.

"Thank god!" Cara says jumping to give Stiles a hug. 

"You know the next time I put my lips to your mouth, you better be awake." Stiles tells the unconscious girl, making Cara raise her eyebrows at him.

"Don't worry, Stiles." Cara says after a few minutes of silence. "We'll find your dad." 

"How can you be so sure?" Stiles mumbles.

"I'm sure because I wont let you loose him." Cara tells him seriously. Stiles looks up at this to give her a smile.

"I know you wont." He answered. "I always said you were selfless."

Cara laughs. "What was your brother like?" The boy asks, making her stop. She would never have thought, he would ask her that.

"He was quite annoying actually." She admitted. "A lot like Derek."

"Are you sure 'annoying' is the right word?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. 

"He always protected. Our pack. Me. He always told me to stay out of danger because if anything ever happened to me he would be nothing. But I guess he never thought about me, if he ever left." Cara told him.

Stiles looked at her with Empathy. "I know what its like to loose someone at a young age. You're parents. My mom." 

Cara smiled at him sadly. "Is that the reason you're so close to Derek?" 

"Sort of. He reminds me a lot about Aaron, but we were best friends. Despite the age. We're so close. He told me about Paige and I told him about me." Cara said. 

A few minutes went by and the two sat in a comfortable silence. 

"Stiles. I have to help them." Cara said softly.

"There is nothing I can do to change your mind, is there?" Stiles tells her.

"Not really." Cara shrugs.

"Don't Die. Okay? Because if you die, I will bring you back to life somehow and kill you again, got it?" Stiles threatens.

"Got it." Cara states before opening the locks to the door but she stops before she could continue.

"If I die, I will regret not doing this. When I come back... I'm still going to regret this," Cara admitted. Before Stiles could question her statement Cara grabs his face and kisses him. Her thumbs were on his cheeks as she gently brought him deeper into it. His lips were soft and warm as He hesitates at first but takes a second to kiss back. Their heads were tilted as they did so. Stiles brings his hands to the side of her face and caressed her cheeks. 

Pulling out of it Cara looks at him with a smile. "Not gonna regret that at all." Stiles looked at her with awe before he gave her a smile.

"Is that your way of telling me you like me? Because if it is then you convey really well." Stiles says lightly. 

"I guess I do." Cara breathes out. 

"I do too, by the way." Stiles says making her smile grow. Suddenly a bang on the window jolts them  from their daze. 

"Stiles, open the door!" Scott says with a very annoyed Peter hanging on him. 

Cara and Stiles help Peter into the seat. 

"Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Stiles asks Scott. 

"I have to go back for them and my mom." Scott says. 

"I'm coming with you." Cara tells him and he nods. 

  "We have two problem. Kali has the keys to this thing and we saw the twins about a minute ago." Stiles says. 

"Stay here." Scott and Cara say in unison, making them look at each other. Cara gets out of the ambulance and the two run back in.  

*****

"You know." Scott starts as the two walk down the hallway. "Peter and I could hear you both." 

"That's wonderful Scott." Cara mumbled at the boy, who had a teasing smile on his face.

Suddenly Cara stopped and held out an arm to stop Scott, The two turned back as they heard a sound. 

The twins jump out of the room about to punch Scott but he moves back. Scott and The twins fought when Cara's eyes flash green and the twins fall to the floor in pain. They, unfortunately, get up and run to Cara punching her in the stomach. Cara moves and kicks their legs, which only makes them stumble. The two werewolves fought the Alphas until they held them in a suffocating grip. 

"Where is she?" The yell.

"After so much fighting, you think we'll tell you?" Cara chokes out making them slam her again into the wall. 

"We'll try and not hurt you." The tried again.

"Try harder." Scott chokes out.

"Hey!" A voice calls out making the Alpha's drop the other two werewolves. "I'd like to try something." 

Melissa stood holding electric shocks which she used on the twins. They fell to the floor unconscious. Scott looks over at Cara who is sitting up. The two look at Melissa with shock as she once again saved their asses.

"Sweethearts get up." Ms.McCall says holding out her hands. The two get up and start running down the hallway. 

"He just let me go, said it was a good gesture and no other reason." Melissa told them. 

"He had to have a reason." Cara mutters making Scott nod. "I dont think he does anything without a reason." 

"If that means I should continue to be profoundly terrified then dont worry about it, I got that covered." She answered.

Scott stopped the two from walking forward. "Stay here." Cara said before walking forward to see what the noise was. Scott followed and they slowly saw around the corner. 

When the noise got louder they walked quicker. Cara jumped but sighed when she recognized the faces. 

"Oh Thank god." Cara sighed before going to hug Alison and Issac.

A wave of nausea hit Cara suddenly and she doubled over, throwing up Blood as her eyes flashed green. Her lungs and her throat were on fire as for the fourth time she felt herself drain of energy. She looked down to see the blood now completely black. Her eyes continued to flash green but she finally screamed in agony. The nurse had rushed to her side the moment she fell to the floor. Allison looked at her with worry while Isaac looked at the blood with disgust.

"Wow that's disgusting." Isaac muttered.

"Shut up, Isaac. Cara?" The huntress asked. 

"She's dying." Scott stated. 

"Wow thanks, Scott." Cara rolls her eyes as she stands up with the help of the McCall's.

"Wait, What?" Isaac and Allison say.

"Jennifer. She threw a knife of Mistletoe which is slowly killing me." Cara explained awkwardly. 

"You're throwing up blood, like Cora?" Isaac asked nervously.

"Yeah." 

"No. You're not gonna die. I wont let you." Allison says. Cara smiles at the girl even though, at the time, she didn't believe it.

WOW WOW WOW. Stara frickin happened. HOLY SHIT vhFVAFBBBYTERNB Im so happy for them. FINALLY LIKE SERIOUSLY IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME. And sorry for not updating in like a week? I was being really lazy.

Every time I watch teen wolf I feel like someones missing and that just because I read too many fanfics. And write... Anyway I hope I didn't make the kissing scene too cringe worthy or too weirdly because Im really awkward when it comes to that. So yeah. I love this chapter. Do you? Comment down below.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.9K 739 40
Liam Payne worked for Europe's MI6. He was the best spy they had, their head agent. He has never failed a mission, or even come close to failing. He...
27.7K 721 22
Elisabeth Armitage merely exists, she is an exceedingly rich heiress feeling at odds with her life. She slowly discovers a way of making peace with h...
125K 4.2K 19
The First Order destroys the planet you live on and takes you with them. Kylo discovers there's more to you than he first thought. Rated Mature becau...
94.7K 2.6K 28
It all started when he bumped into her and it all ended with two arrows. isaac lahey x oc mature content season 2