good for daddy {h.s} • #watty...

Galing kay lukestylesbaby

"be good for daddy, won't you?" *COVER: me <3 Higit pa

good for daddy
knee socks and bubblegum
dinner parties and secrets || stella
dinner parties and secrets || harry
coffee and tounges || stella
breakfast and proposals || Harry
county fair and visiting limitations (part one) || both
*county fair and visiting limitations (part two) || both
county fair and visiting limitations (part three) || both
maple syrup and unexpected visits || both
awkwardness and another party||both
more parties and stalking?|| both
* promise me || Harry
sadness and pancakes
revenge and apologies (part 1) || h, s, n
revenge and apologies (part 2) || h, s, n
sorry!
THANKYOU
kitty kisses and pinky swears
quod nunc vagatur (she now roams)
a certain desire
sign of the times
carolina [not an update]
not an update. but important
OH MY FUCKING GOD
wartimes

lost and found

3.5K 56 25
Galing kay lukestylesbaby

arlo at the top :0 ^

as he walks through the elevator doors once again, he spots her wiping frantically at her over-exposed cleavage and laughing. the boy beside her is apologising, a red hue tinting his cheeks.

she doesn't cease her cackling as he storms over to her, stepping between the boy and her frame.

it doesn't matter to her that he's up in her face, because she likes the attention.

it doesn't matter to him that she's shamelessly flirting with another guy in front of him.

he cares because there's a certain level of laughter that won't draw attention, and she's broken the fucking scale.

everyone in the vicinity is gawking at her and anticipating what he's going to do, and he can't deal with it. the pressure, the hard stares of the complete strangers who somehow think that when there's any sort of volume that clouds the sound of their own bored, slow voices then it's suddenly their business.

well, it's fucking not.

'what the fuck are you all staring at? huh?' his voice is strained and higher in pitch, and they all uncomfortably look away, continuing with their own lives.

she's all flamboyant, 'baby, you don't need to yel-'

'you don't tell me what i don't need to do.' and he's all frustrated because it's becoming too much to deal with her incessant need to flaunt and parade herself like she's some prize to win.

she's not even that special, and she knows it. she also knows that she doesn't care for him, not really.

she makes it seem like he's lucky to be with her, when really, the desire isn't there anymore anyway. at first it was all getaways to hotel rooms and secret rendezvous, but now it was just coming home late and brushing her off when she tries to tell him about the newest addition to her ever-expanding collection of fashion magazines.

the both of them are barely clinging to the little strands of their once extravagant relationship, meticulously pressing for more out of one another besides the fact that they know neither one of them wants the other.

it's like a race, and the winner is the one who makes the other break. she's constantly pushing and pushing for his attention and he's denying her anything but occasional public displays of affection, just to uphold the idea that they're still together.

he hates it, and this flirting mixed with her exposed chest, and the time it took to wait for his flight, after it all, he's finally snapped.

'i'm not dealing with this shit anymore, i don't deserve it,' he growls, grabbing his luggage and stalking towards his flight gate.

she runs after him, confused and suddenly not as amused as she previously was.

she starts to join him in walking through the gate, but he turns, pulls something out of his coat, and rips it to shreds right in front of her. she kneels, trying to salvage what is left of what was her ticket.

'HARRY!!' she screams after him, as his long legs stalk towards the gates.

she's on her knees, crying and picking up the pieces of her ticket.

he's walking through the door of his plane, smiling and nodding at the air hostess as he enters. his smile morphs into a smirk as he licks his lips and studies her figure. the girl giggles and bites her own lip, looking him up and down. boy, it feels good to be free again.

-

'arlo, please get out of the room while i'm in the bathroom, it makes me uncomfortable,' i shout, and arlo laughs.

'i'm not listening to you, i promise,' he muses, and i groan.

we've been packing for the last twenty minutes to go on this trip, and arlo still hasn't told me where we're going. and he won't leave me alone. ever since my little panic attack last night, he's hovered around me, making sure i'm okay.

i mean, it's fucking adorable and it feels good to know someone cares, but sometimes it gets annoying. like right now.

'arlo, it doesn't matter, i need some level of privacy you know?'

'if i leave the room, do you promise you'll be okay?' his voice holds a level of seriousness that shocks me; he's usually so lighthearted and fun. last night clearly affected him more than i thought.

'i just need to pee, arlo, i think i'll be okay.' i bite my lip, revelling in the sensation of someone caring about me.

'and promise that you'll let me watch you get changed.' there's the joking arlo i know.

'fucking hell, fine,' i laugh, and arlo's footsteps leave the bedroom along with his bubbly laugh.

i finish in the bathroom and walk out into the bedroom, rummaging through my drawers to find a suitable outfit. arlo said we'd be driving for quite a few hours, so i need something that'll be comfortable. i choose my ripped boyfriend jeans and a ribbed tank, laying them across the bed.

i remove my clothes, throwing them into the basket by the door, before noticing arlo's figure leaning against the frame.

'you promised,' his eyes wander along my frame, raking in my half naked appearance and licking his lower lip.

i giggle and walk over to the doorframe, slowly but surely. alex's breath hitches and i smirk, grabbing his forearm and guiding his hand toward my waist.

his other hand is eager to follow, and he squeezes my hips, leaning in to place his lips against mine. to think just a couple of months ago we were best friends, and now we're, this - it just spins me out. in a good way, of course. i wrap my hands around the back of his neck, tugging at the locks at the nape of his neck. i adjust my right leg so that my inner thigh is on the outside of his left leg, and push my hips into his jeans.

'well, well, someone's confident, for once,' arlo remarks as we break the kiss. i lift an eyebrow, while sort of pressing into his thigh and busying myself with undoing his belt.

'i spoke too soon,' his voice raises in pitch, if only by a fraction, and his hand moves to my backside, as i pull his belt from the loops, throwing it across the room. it hits the door and makes a clang, but we both ignore the sound.

'how long till we leave?' i ask, already breathless from excitement, as i finally undo the button of his extremely tight jeans.

'prior arrangements can be postponed for the purpose of taking part in more important activities,' arlo bites his lip to stifle a laugh, and i snort a little before i yank his jeans down his legs.

his boxer shorts are already tighter on him, and i bite my cheek as i pull them down to rest with his jeans.

'god, that never gets old,' i groan as arlo laughs, running a strong hand through my hair.

i look up at him and revel in his beauty. his hair that was gelled back into his signature style is now messy, probably due to him running a hand through it. locks hang in his beautiful brown eyes, now dark with lust. i've never seen his pupils so dilated as they bore into mine.

'fuck, stella,' arlo's breath is ragged as i take him in my hand, slowly pumping him as i stand, batting my eyelids at him. his expression resembles a deer caught in headlights as he lets out a heavy sigh due to his arousal. my hand continues working around him as i lean in to press my lips to his for a fleeting moment, before tugging at his hair with my free hand.

arlo finally catches onto what's happening and moves his hands to grip my waist, squeezing me tightly and forcing a moan from my lips. his thumb moves in circles across my skin, as my hand continues it's teasing movements between his legs.

'how 'bout these pretty things come off,' arlo gestures to my underwear and smirks, one of the thumbs drawing circles on me hooking into the side of them. he tugs them down and quickly replaces the fabric with his own hand, so that we're both holding each other as intimately as possible.

'i could tell earlier that you were turned on, but this,' he refers to my now aching heat, as his fingers work along my folds and i moan with delight, 'this just confirms it for me,' arlo's movements are sudden as he drops to his knees before me and attaches his mouth to my crotch.

'ah, fuck,' i groan, both my hands pushing into arlo's hair. if it was styled this morning, it definitely wasn't now. his hands are roughly holding my hips, keeping me steady. his tongue paints mysteries as i twitch and moan with every new movement. this is not supposed to feel so good.

this started with me giving arlo a handjob, but it's ended up with him between my thighs as i wobble on my weak legs.

'god, arlo, what are you - ahh, d-doing to me?' i groan out, as i feel arlo smirk against me before pulling away. i let a whine slip as he looks up at me, a mischievous look on his gorgeous face.

'mm, don't know, love. why don't you try and tell me, hm?' and with that he quite literally dives into me again.

'i-i don't think i-'

'you don't think what, baby?'

'ah, fuck, i'm so fucking close, oh god, oh daddy,' arlo moans hungrily as i'm too lost in euphoria to register what i just said.

i climax over his face, as my hands that are still twisted in his hair hold me up for my legs are too weak.

'daddy, hm?' arlo's smirk is prominent as he helps me to sit down in front of him. at some point, he'd tucked himself back into his boxers. a small wet spot is visible, his orgasm self-evident.

'um, i don't know what came over me, honestly i don't,' i breathe out, flustered due to my mistake. i can't believe i called arlo daddy. what the fuck was i thinking?

i guess i was just so lost in pleasure that it slipped out. just goes to show that i obviously really do miss harry.

'well an orgasm did, that's for sure. never seen you come so hard before. and 's okay, love, turned me on qui' a bit,' he gestured to his crotch and licked his bottom lip. 'wouldn't mind if you continued to use it for me.'

great. now i have two guys wanting me to call them daddy? god, when will it stop?

it's been 7 fucking years i'm sorry i love you all.

also ya girl got herself an iphone7 plus, the red one because fuck AIDS amirite

anyway love you, hope you enjoyed the chappy xxx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33.3K 731 36
"That's good enough for me."
283K 10.8K 40
'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ mature content @teecaakes covers
363K 10K 38
Sequel to "Daddy" I think thats about all you need to know ;)
945K 40.8K 83
"Instead of your master, how about I be your daddy?"