revenge and apologies (part 1) || h, s, n

niall's POV

i thought harry was gonna freak when i told him about james. i mean, he was upset, but he was more worried about my friend the blade and whether he had returned or not. of course he hadn't. i wasn't about to waste all that money paid for me to go to rehab, hell no.

the temptation was there, but I thought about mum, and anne, and how disappointed they'd be, and then flashes of harry and gemma crying played over and over. o couldn't do it, not after how it broke harry.

anne told me that he stayed in his room for weeks after i left for the centre. he was so distraught he didn't eat because he was the one who found me.

"so I have a plan, but it all depends on whether james' colleagues know that he's gay," harry smirks, intertwining his fingers together as his elbows sit on his knees.

i shake my head, "at his work, i'm fairly sure he's still in the closet."

"perfect," harry's green eyes flash dark, and i smile timidly. revenge isn't my forte.

"oh, c'mon, ni. you can't be nervous when it comes to this. he's an ass, and he deserves it. so htfu."

i shoot him a quizzical look, and he smirks. "something the kids say. I was trying to study up on being cool for- you know what? let's get planning."

stella's POV

i tapped my forefinger against my lips as i paced in front of my desk. i had been trying to come up with a way to tell harry that i'm a lying bitch and apologise for telling him something far from the truth. I was suddenly sidetracked by tumblr, and instead I decided to research 'daddy kink'.

turns out there is a whole lifestyle to do with calling your romantic or sexual partner daddy. i looked more into 'dd/lg', and found that i was wholly interested in the aspect of calling harry daddy more than just in the bedroom.

he would become a sort of caregiver for me, and i'd depend on him for most things in the relationship. i don't know if many people i know would approve of this but dude, no responsibility sounds great! i even took a quiz of sorts.

although, it told me i was a brat. don't trust the internet.

i suddenly had a thought. maybe i could text him?

nope. way too disrespectful.

what if i-

no, no no no. there is no way i'm committing a sex thing just for him to forgive me. he'd probably freak out and ask me why I let him go near a fake vagina.

honestly, i have no idea how i am going to apologise, but finding where he is is the main priority. i call him and it rings through to voicemail.

'hey, um, so you probably don't want to hear from me right now, but i have to tell you something, in person, so if you could call me back that'd be great. i miss you by the way, and i also miss your tongu-' the beeping noise told me that the message had ended.

i threw my phone onto my desk and sat on my bed, flustered.

the fuck was i meant to do once he called or messaged me back? i had no idea how i was going to put what i had to say into words.

my phone blips and bloops to let me know i have a message, and i grab it in a frenzy.

i'll come over in an hour, make sure your parents are out.
friday 11:48am

ugh. an hour to wait. i run into the bathroom and start to strip.

i haven't showered since i lied to harry, so i guess i'd better do it now. i jump in as soon as the water's warm and close my eyes as the water cascades over my shoulders.