revenge and apologies (part 2) || h, s, n

Stella's P.O.V

i fix my hair into a high ponytail, and walk out of my room. the remains of my pizza is sitting on the table, and i honestly don't have the time to eat it nor the energy to get rid of it. there's a knock on the door, and i internally scream.

am i ready to face harry? what will i say? will he get angry? all these questions are still floating around my head as i open the door.

"miss grobella," harry nods, passing me and sitting on the couch as i invite him in. miss grobella? he's never called me that. it's always doll, or baby girl, or kitten, or something of the sorts.

"mr styles," i retort, slightly put-off and a little angry. but what do i have to be angry about? I've done more harm than he has.

"you called me, and said you wanted to talk, so here i am. let's talk." he clasps his hands and rests them on his knees.

"well, first off," i sit down, smoothing my skirt over my legs, "i was a little hurt by the fact that you left after i told you what i told you. but, i don't blame you. it was something that i didn't think through, and i honestly imagined your reaction to be something completely different."

harry looks at me in confusion. i take a deep breath, and pray to god he hears me out.

"basically, i lied. i wanted to know that you'd be there for me no matter what happened, and i probably tested that a little wrong, but i felt that you'd understand. i shouldn't have lied either, but i am naïve and young and i haven't been brought up by the best parents ever. I've been sheltered my whole life, wrapped in cotton wool and then as i grew i became a trophy. i act all small and innocent because it's what my parents want.

"i don't want to be this fragile girl that i have to be for them. i want to travel, and drink, and party and be a teenager. i'm sick of trying to impress people. you're the first one that i haven't had to try and impress. you were naturally there and you listened and you were so sweet and i'm sorry," i hadn't noticed the tears were falling until harry's thumb brushed along my cheek.

i quickly wipe them away, my breathing shallow.

"look, babe-"

"i'm not finished.  i'm sorry for lying, but i'm also sorry for thinking that i'm something you need. i'm a minor and i don't deserve you, you're a man with needs that i can't legally or physically fulfil. so i ask you; wait for me. if you really care about me and you want me the way i want you, wait for me to turn eighteen. ten months, and we can be together.

"i totally understand if that isn't what you want. but i can't try to impress you now. and i can't hide this from my parents. sooner or later i'll slip, and it'll all end."

harry's face has contorted from anger, to sympathy, to a simple frown.

"baby doll," he starts, and i relax at the nickname along with his tone, "i'd have stayed even if you didn't lie. i'm too infatuated with you, love. honestly, i'm relieved. relieved that you weren't affected greatly by my leaving. if you really were transgender, i'd feel horrible about ditching the situation. i guess with the fact that we both fucked each other over, we deserve how we treated one another.

"so, before i leave you to your last ten months of being an adorable little child teen, would you do me the honours of letting me taste you one last - but not quite last - time?" there was his smirk, prominent and making his lips look impossibly more delectable.

i stand, smoothing out my skirt, and make my way towards my bedroom. i hear harry clear his throat, and also stand from the couch. i squeal and run faster, harry hot on my heels.

he pushes me onto my bed, spreading my legs and getting into position between them.

"how I've missed you, sweetheart."

A/N

YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SMUT HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA Ha

Im so mEAN but yolo yknow what im sayin

also whoever the fuck hacked annes icloud can eat a dick

honestly its so disrespectful

-brych