* promise me || Harry

a/n: i think i forgot to mention it but the chapters with * on them have sexual content so enjoyyy xx

Also this chapter is full on af so idk just be careful and don't read around family members ;))

as soon as i reach the address, i undo my seatbelt and grab my phone from the passenger seat. my pants are having difficulty restraining what sits in them, and all i need is to hear stella's voice, even though i'm ten feet away from her destination.

"daddy," her sweet, caramel-like voice fills my ears as she picks up the phone.

"baby," i smile, climbing out of my car and walking up the driveway.

"did you find the house alright?"

"you tell me," i smirk, then hang up. the door isn't far away from me when it opens, revealing stella in a towel. the sight brings back memories.

"come in, we have hot chocolate," little innocent stella bites her lip, beckoning me in and closing the door behind me. i walk through the house, following stella and staring at her cute little ass moving under her towel. fuck, i could pounce on her.

she hands me my chocolate and i down it within seconds. my throat is burning and i'm holding back a choke but i don't care.

"that was fast!" stella giggles, sipping her own drink. i smirk and take the mug from her delicate hands, placing it on the kitchen counter. she frowns adorably and i kiss the little wrinkles away from her glabella. hm, stella grobella has a cute glabella. stop it, harry.

"i missed you," she smiles, a dimple showing in each of her cheeks. i gently rub them with my thumbs, leaning in and placing a chaste kiss on her supple lips.

the kiss turns to something more as i pull her by the small of her back closer towards me. my hand roams lower and i grope her backside. she gasps then giggles as her own hands wander.

we somehow end up in a bedroom of some sort, a queen sized bed in the center against the wall, and deep purple curtains. i see these out of the corner of my eye as we kiss while walking towards the bed.

"daddy," stella whispers breathlessly. my pants tighten at the sound and i let go of stella to unbutton and take them off.

she lays back onto the bed, watching me intently as my pants pool around my ankles. i rid myself of my shirt as stella bites her bottom lip and i growl, making her jump. she's so fucking gorgeous, i can't believe it.

before my eyes, she undoes the little thing at the top of her towel thats holding it up and unfolds it so it splays out under her. i admire her beautiful body, almost drooling atthe sight before me.

"i want you to do something for me tonight, but you have to promise me something, baby doll."

she cocks her head to the side, frowning a little.

"anything, daddy," she smiles up at me, and i forget she has no clothes on.

"i'm going to be rough, and maybe a little scary. anytime you want to stop, or you're scared or anything like that, you need to tell me. can you do that, princess?"

she nods, and i grin at her. stella sits up and covers her chwst, looking up at me expectantly.

"baby, don't ever cover up for daddy, okay?"

she nods and lets her arms drop.

"now, pull daddy's boxers off."

stella puts on a brave face and tugs at the waistband of my black boxers. my girth springs free and she gasps as it hits my stomach.