THANKYOU

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 81K I'M GONNA JUMP OFF A BRIDGE WITH EXCITEMENT

sooooo i'm really really really sorry that this isn't an update. i'm working on getting one up in the next couple of days that will make up for the shitty ass person i am.

i love you all so much. words cannot express how much you all mean to me, and i fucking mean that too. you're the best group of people that i've had the pleasure of writing for, and i've let you down in a big way.

to explain - somewhat - why i've been absent for all of these months, i'm going to let you all in on how my life has been going.

- i have on and off depression, which has resurfaced recently, that puts up a mental block and i don't feel like writing when i'm that down.

- stuff with family, and a parent that i haven't seen in two years has happened, and that took a lot of time and effort to overcome.

- on the bright side, i have a girlfriend (i'm pansexual) who i've been with, broken up, and gotten back together three times with. we're together two months now and i see myself marrying her. she's the love of my life.

i know this is not the perfect chapter update you're all waiting on, but i hope that this will make some sense as to why i've been inactive.

i love you all, and i want to thank you again for reading my story and getting me to 81K!!! sleep sweetly, my honeys. x

-brych