The Love Of Billionaire

By katejonas18

Part two of the Hurt of billionaire. ************************************************************************... More

#Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 3

19.2K 536 28
By katejonas18

Hi Guys here you go with the next chapter.

Song of the chapter is Feeling good by Micheal Buble

***************************************************************************************

Chapter:-3

Being sleep deprived is one thing but being sleep and love deprived is another thing. Drinking all day in hope to find her and living sleep less and having zero to no sleep at night has left Alex completely drained.

Days after days has passed on his calendar but no clue has been found about the missing person until one day..

*** Eight weeks after the accident***

It was regular day.

In Alex dictionary, another day where he wakes up, drink some Bourbon, then eat something then do some mooring, weeping like a slug and then go back drink some more, by six go back to find something to eat, drink a bit more then by eleven somehow he finds his bed and go to the restless sleeping.

Everything till eight on that morning was same. His mother was trying to talk to him and he was on his third or second glass of whiskey. Their doorbell rang and with a loud bang and cursing roman appeared in front of Alex looking completely out of breath. Beads of sweat pouring down his head looking like a truck rammed him over. Behind him was Alex father and his mother who looks like she was about to break down and cry.

Alex stood up confused.

"What going on?" he asked to Roman who was still out of breath and was chocking like a fish out of water when his father step up to Alex. He took Alex hands and pulled him in a hug. Still having no clue on what was going on Alex tried to push his father back when his father pulled away himself and said the words.

"We found her son. He said turning everything chaotic in Alex life.

*12.36 AM. I hour away from Huston Texas*

It was past midnight we were still in the flight and we still have a hour or so left before we land. The flight was long and I was beyond tired still we made it through the flight just few minutes more and I would be close enough to her.

During the flight, my mind keeps playing the ways I would meet her again. What would I say. How would she react. Although it seems easy in my brain to just go up to her door and ring the bell I know in reality it will be as hard as moving a mountain with your hands.

While I was struggling with her thoughts in my mind, Roman was sleeping like a knocked-out alien right next to my seat. At one point, I was close to pushing him out of his seat because his loud snoring has made a lot of passengers lest say Not-Very-Happy. The Kid sitting in the backseat was annoying me with his continuous kicking my seat and the flight attendants were down right rude and to top It all we were delayed by two hours due to some flight rush or something.

You should be wondering how I "Alexander William" the CEO of one of the biggest Empire Which Deals in "shipping and moving business around the world" got here now don't you?

*Thirteen hours Ago, *

"We found her son." Alex dad whispered in his ears.

Alex body paralyzed after hearing those words. A rush of light and happiness made him suddenly step back and look around in shock. Eyes wide and a warm feeling of something called love and joy covered his heart. He couldn't find more words to ask, how? and when? Before his keens gave out under him. His dad caught him before he falls and made him sit on the stool again.

"She is in Taxes right now." Roman said finally catching his breath and coming toward his friend to give him a supporting hug. Alex brain wander off to the thought of how she is In Texas and who took her there?

"How"? was all he can say. In his brain, nothing makes sense. How could she go so far from here? They were in London and Texas is on the other continent which is really something that does not make sense!

"We till now do not have any clue as to how she got there and who took her. All we know is that she was found in Houston Texas by some local county officer who recognized her as your wife gave us a call yesterday with a picture of her, confirming she is your wife and no one else. He took it a week ago and said that she is leaving alone in a house there with nobody with her. This is the picture he sends of her." Roman pulled out his phone from his back pocket and open it showing the picture that Roman has received in the attachment.

(Picture of Regan that Roman show to Alex)

"she has changed a lot. At first I thought she was someone different but then he sent me a close up shot and I knew we found her." Roman said to Alex who was too much lost when he saw the picture of Regan after almost three months.

Roman was right she has changed a lot gone were those brown long lush curly locks of hair now replaced by sleek blonde shoulder length one. Her complexion was pale and she looked sick and tired. She also looks like she has dropped weight which made Alex heart drop to the very pit of his stomach.

After observing everything he could in that picture about his wife Alex did not want to wait anymore.

"Let's go" Alex ordered Roman However before he can step out of the room roman words chained him back to where they were.

"She don't remember you Alex" Roman stammered. Alex dad looked down on the floor and his mother broke a sob.

"She don't remember you, Me and for all I know not even herself yet!" Roman finished. "We have to wait some more time before we can show up to her door and say that we know her." Roman went on and on about how we would go to taxes,wait for the right time and wait for a correct moment before Alex can actually again meet her. Roman has some appointments book to meet the doctors who have been treating Regan for her injuries after the accident, also helping her to get back in life.

"I want to see her right now roman. I don't care what you say, I must see her myself and then I would conclude if she is my wife or not!" I know I sound like a complete douche bag however I know that if I don't say thing like this Roman would not even move a inch from here.

Everyone looked at me, like I have grown a second head or something when I said that we should go and see her because the photo of her was enough prof that she is Regan but I want to hold her and be with her. I don't want to wait till next day or next month because all I know someone might take her away from me. I made my way to roman garbing his arm I pulled him with me. We made our ways to my room. Opening the first closet I pulled out a duffel bag and put some cloth and my passport and some other item and zipped it close.

I was about to pull my spare laptop if needed when Roman spoke up.

"We can't just barge in there Alex. Just wait till tomorrow and we will take your plan to Texas" He was trying to change my decision however I was not moved by his words.

"We are going right now and it means right now. No tomorrow or day after tomorrow. So, up so we can get going I don't have time for your grumbling. I said placing my laptop in my laptop bag. I was still in my sweets and no shirt so I pulled some random t shirt and faded jeans with a leather jacket and changed into it. I don't think that I must look formal or like the billionaire while boarding a flight. I Picked my phone calling the airport to get my jet ready when they told me that the jet was not ready to be flown out today.

"What do you mean it cannot be ready. I am the owner of that Jet and I can take it out whenever I want" I said into the phone. Roman laid down on the bed already ready to sleep when I kicked him off it. He falls off making a loud *Thump* sound and suddenly woke up looking around to find the criminal. His eyes landed on me and holed me with his hot stare.

I was ready to get this airport manager fired when he spoke up.

"Sir your plane was reported to have some technical issue last time and we have send it to the workshop to get it fixed we have requested to get it done by day end as per the call we have received this morning and the same thing was told to the person who called us. I apologize for the incontinence but the most I can do right now Is get you the best tickets that we have, to the destination you want to go, in the earliest flight that we have right now and make it charge less." I looked at roman.

"You called the airport today?" I asked. He glared more than sigh nodding his head in yes. "Why do you think I asked you to wait till tomorrow Alex?" I cursed.

Removing my hand from my phone mike "What time is the next flight to Huston Texas?" I asked the person on line. He took a while and came back with the information that it was around 11.45. I looked at my wrist watch and found that the flight was about two hours from now. I asked for two tickets on that flight without caring to ask about the class we were booked in and disconnected the call.

We don't have much time so I pulled Roman up with his arms as he was again trying to roll back to sleep and pushed him out the door.

"What the hell dude" He grumble. "can't you wait till tomorrow to see her? She is not going anywhere in twenty-four hours. I stayed up all night doing the research to find her so let me sleep in today and we will go by tomorrow!" I shook my head in no and pushed him out the door anyways. Getting into the car we were out the door before Roman could say no again.

On the way to airport we made a quick stop to Roman house where Roman sister Maria had his bag ready for him. We called her on our way and let's just say she was a pro in putting some cloths and a passport in the bag in five minutes. After that we were off to the airport.

When we reached the airport, I was at the counter like a flash. I called for the manager and when he appeared and gave me my tickets I was ready to kick him. We had two tickets of passenger class tickets.

"That's all you can do?" I shouted at the manger. "I am Alexander William the CEO Alexander William and you want me to travel in a passenger class of a stupid plan because you people were incompatible to get my plane ready to be board on time?" Roman patted my shoulder pulling my attention to him.

"What?" I snapped at him. He cursed out loud.

"We could have waited till tomorrow but no, I have to go today, I am a despo" he mimicked in a low tone making me glare at him to hell.

"Dude don't give me those looks, they don't work at me. It was your call to go now so let's board the flight before we lose that too. They don't have any other flight then this for Texas" He spat making his way to check in for the fight.

With the sore luck, I made my way to the flight andinto the plan. 'It will be a long journey' I thought and hell was I not rightabout it

******************************************************************************************

Ok so that was the chapter. i also have somethings to share toady so first go.

i have started a ritual on Instagram that is #NoMakeUpMonday

i started this randomly but i want you guys to come join me on it after five some weeks after doing it i feel less self conscious about my self. If you know me i

such a freak who can not share there pictures online. i was so self conscious from my days of school that i hated my own photos but after so many years i am planing to break through that shit of being too much conscious about my self . So this was my reason.

If you are some one like me i encourage you to join my ritual and ask others to do same . i swear after few weeks you wouldn't feel much self conscious .

You can tag me on

Katejonas18

i hope to see you on each monday.

Other thing is that i actually want to say is that. what do you guys think of Alex this far is the change from the previous book to drastic?

and last but not the least

if you like this chapter please do vote and leave comments also

if you are fan of all time low tell me what is your favorite song of the new album. im loving every one of them but i must say i love #LifeOfTheParty.

Enjoy

Kate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.4K 21
[ #Book1 in Billionaire's Series ] 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤�...
511K 13.7K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
91.2K 2.5K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...