Where The Time Has Gone || UN...

By arandomhello

Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and de... More

|Copyright Notice|
|Timeline|
• Autumn •
|01|
|02|
|03|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
• Winter •
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
• Spring •
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|

|04|

1.4K 41 3
By arandomhello

4. All she needs is devil horns

So turns out the first day of school isn't just filled with annoying students, teacher telling you how it's gonna be this year, and sport tryouts. I guess I should of added lectures into that list.

Let me explain. For some reason at East High you get the choice of either taking gym sophomore year or senior year. I don't know why, but I decided to skip it sophomore year because like why not? I regret that decision from little Julia. Truly regret it.

Mr. Goodman kept going on about how he's not gonna take any crap from us this year. Don't feel good? Too bad. Can't feel your legs? Crawl. Vomit? Jog to the nurse's office. While he was saying this he kept looking at all the senior girls. Let's be honest though, the senior girls and not trying to be stereotypical, are all the girls who rather not try in gym. It's like seventh grade all over again. As I examine the class which is full of popular girls who won't do stuff, nerdy guys who look like they haven't done any physical activity in their life, and the really athletic kid who no one knows how they even were able to take every gym class; I came to the conclusion. This class might be the worse class, but funny at the same time. Who doesn't enjoy seeing people give lame excuses? I sure do.

"Do I make myself clear?" He yelled out into the gymnasium that cost probably half the school budget.

"Yes coach!" The overly athletic kid yelled back. A couple of other yes coach followed.

"Alright...good. Uh." So apparently he didn't think this far. We had ten minutes before I could leave this place. "Go run some laps."

Of course the athletic kid jumped up and in a full sprint started the laps while the popular girls groaned. The nerdy one stuck together and well me, not fitting in anywhere. Jogged alone.

"Lee!" Coach called.

I casually jogged over because I didn't want to be yelled at.

"Could you run this down to the office?" He held a paper attendance sheet in his hand. Handing it over to me without really giving me a choice.

I am definitely not complaining. It's an excuse to leave class. And if he thinks I'm gonna run, he got another thing coming. Imma take my sweet time.

"Yeah of course," I say kindly. Mentally celebrating of course. Don't want to make the other jealous. As if they'd care. I'm pretty sure athletic kid is on lap five by now.

Another reason why I want to take my sweet time is because the office is a five minute walk from here (it's on the other side of the school) so if I go a slow pace. I could make it where I only have two minutes left of the day. Sounds like a plan. Nothing could screw it up besides the hall monitors. If they still have any.

About three minutes into my walk I've managed to see a couple making out, five freshman girls thinking they're so cool because they're slurring the first day of school, and a janitor dancing. Which he officially became me if I ever became a janitor. Hopefully I won't, only because there are still kids who don't flush the toilets. I want to puke thinking of it.

"So I didn't suspect you were the stuffing type." I stopped in my track. Only a couple of feet away from the office and of course I get stopped by Blake.

I turned around to see him standing a little too close to my personal bubble. "I wasn't slurring."

He grabbed the paper from my hand like we were friends (which we aren't, I didn't even remember him. Also his girlfriend sorta dumped her food on me). "Gym huh?"

"What?" I glare.

He smirks slightly before handing it back to me. "Nothing."

"Now if you excuse me." I say slightly annoyed. "I need to turn this into the office."

"This might sound cheesy."

I paused. Did he just?

"But you smell like cheese." he smiles.

He did.

I whipped around. Attitude ready to shoot. "Well if it wasn't for your girlfriend. I wouldn't be smelling like this." I would be smelling like flowers from my deodorant which the cheese is masking.

"My girlfriend did this?" He asks. How clueless is this guy? I'm positive he saw me. Everyone did.

I glare. "Did you seriously not see what happened at lunch?"

He shook his head. "That's not like her."

"Alright then she has an evil twin." I let slip out. "I really need to get this to the office." I really need to leave this situation before anyone sees me with Blake.

Right as I began to walk away, Blake grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom. The guys bathroom to be exact.

"What the hell!" I yell.

"Calm down." He told me. That is not the thing you tell someone when they're upset or semi-annoyed.

He pulled out a small cologne bottle and proceeded to spray it all over me. "There. Now you won't smell like cheese."

"Yeah because smelling like a guy is so much better." I snap.

Alright so I didn't actually smell like a guy. The spray he sprayed on me was a neutral smell. Sorta smelled like the beach which is probably gonna be my weakness smell after this day.

"You were not this mean two years ago." He adds. Blocking my exit.

I glare. "Last time I remember. You didn't pull random girls into the bathroom and spray cologne all over them."

He chuckled a bit. "Well I guess we both changed then."

I cross my arms. "Can I leave now?"

"After an apology."

Is this dude serious? What are we second graders. I was way past the point of being nice, but I really had no choice.

"Sorry." I glare.

He grinned. "Apology accepted."

He moved out of my way and I rushed out of there so no one would not only think of me as cheese girl, but a pervert. I couldn't help, but smile when I reached the office. I had no idea why.

I sat on the curb waiting for my dad arrival. He texted me right before I got on the bus saying he'd pick me up. So much better than riding the bus, that's for sure. Yet it seemed like I was waiting forever because soon all the number kids began to decreased. Almost to only all the athletic kids remained.

I sent him a text when the tryouts started to end and anger filled my bones when he replied.

I glared at my phone before replying.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and started to make my way home. Two mile walk, let's do this. That's when I remembered what Blake said this morning. That's also when an eternal debate went through my head.

I really do not wanna see Blake again, let alone talk to him. I also don't want to walk home when it looks like it's gonna rain. After arguing back and forth with myself, I came to my decision.

Blake popped out of the front doors along side with Theo. I continued to lean up against the hood of his truck until he saw me standing there.

"Dude you totally are gonna make captain this year!" Theo says excitedly. Slapping Blake on the back so loud it made me jump.

"We don't know that for sure." Blake tries to be humble. I could really care less about this whole football thing, I just wanna get home.

Theo spotted me and it was like drool was coming out of his mouth. "Hey Jules."

"Julia." I corrected him. No one calls me Jules unless I truly know you.

"What are you doing here?" Blake asks.

"I need a ride home." I get straight to the point.

"We could stop by my house-" Theo began before Blake cut him off.

"Theo!"

I couldn't decide if I wanted to glare or chuckle. So I did the obvious choice. Nothing.

"Blakey!" I heard the annoying voice of the redheaded devil call.

Theo glared. "I'll keep Julia company while you go deal with that"

"Shut up Theo." Blake spat before walking over to Tara and pulling into a giant hug. Planting a kiss on her lips.

From what I could tell. Theo didn't like Tara. Neither do I.

"So." I say, starting up a conversation to ease the awkwardness.

Theo stopped staring at Blake and Tara. He turned to me, trying to play it off. "So."

"Blake and Tara huh?" I don't know why I said that. I guess it was just some to talk about.

He groaned. "Don't even get me started. She is like the devil itself."

Sounds like Rebecca.

"I honestly don't know how Blake doesn't see it." He continues.

Alright. Theo kind of growing on me. Keyword, Kind of.

"He's in denial." I suggest. I've seen this behavior before. They think the other person is just perfect while everyone questions their motives in life.

"Or she has a secret spell casted on him." He jokes. I laugh along with him.

"What were you guys laughing about?" He asks. Leading Tara back towards us.

"You know." Theo says. Looking at me to come up with an excuse.

Thanks.

"Mr. Goodman."

"Right. Mr. Goodman and his," he paused.

"Lectures."

"Right." Blake seems suspicious. Why wouldn't he be? We suck at this lying thing turns out.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." Tara smiled. Kissing him once again before leaving.

"I should probably go." Theo says. He turned to me. "Nice conversation Julia."

"See ya dude." Blake says. Bro hugging him. He turned to me. "Ready?"

I stopped leaning on his truck at this point. Not even answering, I walked over to the passenger seat and pulled myself up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7.2K 38
"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you " Leading a normal life is boring right? Why don't we add a few bad boys to it...
450K 17.8K 48
Tessa Romano has no idea what she's getting into. Her agenda for her senior year is to stay low and unnoticed until graduation. If she could do it th...
1.8M 22.4K 33
Highest Ranks: #2 Romantic-Comedy | #6 Humor NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON! When one tiny, harmless wish snowballs into a tapestry of events, Kim's life su...
99.5K 1.6K 35
"Within half a month, I will make you climb on my 'dragon bed' on your own initiative!" What the heck! The guy was insufferable at times - self-centr...