Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL: Heartland Ac...

By SandyDandygUrl

After some time, Astral has recovered his memories and has returned back to Astral World. The Barians are no... More

Chapter 1: Rio's Crush? (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2: Rio's Crush? (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3: The New Girl
Chapter 4: The Party That Was..Over The 'Top'
Chapter 5: Studying Together?
Chapter 6: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8: Jake's True Schemes
Chapter 9: The Midnight Masquerade Ball
Chapter 11: Setting Back A Match
Chapter 12: Starring In Starsparrow
Chapter 13: Guys And Girls Just Hanging Out
Chapter 14: Valentine's Day
Chapter 15: Sick Of This
Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Violet!
Chapter 17: A Babysitter For Hart
Chapter 18: A Bad Dream With A Bad Message
Chapter 19: Violet's Dark Dream
Chapter 20: Rio's Talk With Darlene
Chapter 21: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23: Not A Pretty Sight
Chapter 24: Silent Night (Part 1/2)
Chapter 25: Silent Night (Part 2/2)
Chapter 26: A Purfect Match
Chapter 27: Dolphin and Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 28: Dolphin and Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 29: The Vision In The Dream (Part 1/2)
Chapter 30: The Vision In The Dream (Part 2/2)
Chapter 31: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 1/2)
Chapter 32: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 2/2)
Chapter 33: The Monster Within (Part 1/2)
Chapter 34: The Monster Within (Part 2/2)
Chapter 35: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 1/2)
Chapter 36: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 2/2)
Chapter 37: Violet Is Missing
Chapter 38: There Is Always A Way
Chapter 39: Vector
Chapter 40: Worth The Wait
Chapter 41: The Search Parties
Chapter 42: The End

Chapter 10: Spending The Night At Kite's

273 5 1
By SandyDandygUrl

With Ray's words of... "It's not what it looks like."

The boy got mad at him because it looked like he was going to do it with Violet or had already done so. "Get off of her!" He pushed him off of her. Violet was quick to keep her eyes closed, not wanting her identity to be revealed. She put her hand on the grass, trying to find her mask.

"And I challenge you to a duel!"

Ray put his duel gazer on his eye, underneath his mask, and got his duel disk out of his tuxedo jacket. "You're on!"

"If I win..the girl stays with me for a bit." Said the opponent.

"And if I win, you leave her alone." Ray said.

As they were distracted, Violet felt her mask in the bush, and she still couldn't reach it. So she went in the giant bush and it was caught under some branches. When she pulled it out of there, she got it and put it on her face. Just as she thought she was going to flee the scene that had just happened now, she couldn't. She heard a large tearing sound behind her and she blushed. Oh no. This can not be happening to me right now! Of all the days and people..why does this have to be now!?

Violet's dress had been ripped away from the branches behind her in the bush. I don't have an extra change of clothes and 'this' just had to be happening at this moment. What if someone sees me!? She hid inside the deep bush. My only chances is.. hiding in this bush.

"I know who you are." Ray told his opponent. "And I'm not letting you win this duel."

"Neither am I. I'm not going easy on you."

~~~~~

To a shocking surprise, Ray had lost the duel. He went to Violet. "I'm sorry, I lost the--What are you doing?" He saw that her head was slightly popping out of a bush.

Violet sweat dropped. "Nothing. Just hanging out here, with my homie; the bush." She giggled in a nervous tone.

Ray chuckled. "Come on and get out of there because that other guy is going to be coming for you."

Violet's eyes turned into big circles. "WHAT!? But you won the duel." She glared at him. "Didn't you?"

"Uh..." Ray was nervous to tell her. "About that duel. I...Lost."

"How? You were dueling to protect me!"

"Please, I tried my best. Really, I did. I'm sorry but since I lost.. You have to spend the night at this place of his and you have to spend a day with him."

"Spend a day with him? I can not believe you! You'll pay for this, Ray!" Violet was angry. "If I could, I would hit you right now. But due to some certain circumstances..I can't."

"Can't? Why? What's wrong? Are you hiding something from me? If you would like." Ray laughed. "I would be more than happy to pull you out of that bush, now."

Violet blushed. "No! No! Please don't! I'm begging you! Don't come any closer to me!"

"I was just teasing, it's not like I would do something like that."

Then the other boy came. "Why is she hiding in that bush?"

Ray put his hands out. "I don't know. She won't tell me. But, she doesn't want to get out of it and she says..'She can't'."

"What happened to you? Was it something bad?" Asked the other boy.

"Yes." Violet said. "But it's embarrassing! I can't."

"Just say it and we won't speak of it again."

Violet shrugged. "Fine. I'm going to die right now...when I tell you this," She sighed. "When I was getting my mask." She closed her eyes. "My whole dress got caught in the branches and ripped. Now I don't have anything to wear." She turned red, as she was done of telling her humiliating story.

"Wait. You mean you're in your--"

"I'm in my undergarments." Violet blushed.

"It's okay. You can use my coat," the blonde-haired boy took off his large coat and put it on top of the bush. "We'll go somewhere else, as you change." He then gestured for Ray to follow him, to go to a different direction.

Violet had already changed into the large coat. She sat down on the grass, getting shade from a tree. It was late and she had fallen asleep. The other boy saw her and picked her up. "It looks like someone needs their beauty sleep." He went upstairs in his home and placed her on top of a bed. "Sweet dreams." He grinned at her, before he left the room.

Unknown to him, after he left, Ray sneaked into the room. He saw that Violet was peacefully sleeping like an angel. He took out a white rose out of his jacket and placed it in her hands. "Good night, Violet." After, stating those words, he left the room.

~~~~~

Violet rolled on her side on the bed, her mask fell off and she woke up when she moved her hands and felt something fall loose from them. She opened up her eyes and saw a white rose on the floor. She picked it up and smelled it. "I wonder? Who could of given me this?" She then placed the flower on top of a dresser.

"Wait? Where am I? This doesn't look like my home?" She was processing what she remembered last night. "How did I get here? I do know that I'm in someone's house for sure." She walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. She saw a little boy, who was sitting at a table, eating cereal.

He then saw her. "Who are you and why are you wearing my brother's coat?"

"My name is Violet. And it's a story that I would rather not tell. I think it's best for you to not know, kid." Her eyes widened. "Wait..Your brother?"

"Yeah." The small boy had short blue hair. He scooped up a spoon of cereal and put it in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed it. "You're in our house. How come you're still here?"

"Still here? I don't know. I remembered I was at a party, yesterday."

"We had a party at our house yesterday, that my big brother hosted. You must of fell asleep."

"Oh. You're probably right because I do remember that I was sleepy and that I closed my eyes."

"That's probably why you're still here."

"Who's your brother? And what's your name--"

"I see you've met my little brother, Hart." Violet Flowers turned around, upon hearing someone behind her. "His name is Hart? Wait..Are you the one who brought me here?"

"Yes, I brought you upstairs because you fell asleep yesterday." Kite Tenjo said.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kite."

"Well.. Kite. I need new clothes because I'm just wearing this," Violet put her hands out to herself. "Coat."

"That can be arranged."

~~~~~

"So..." Violet walked around. "Your name is..Kite?"

"Yes, I've told you already, earlier."

"I just want to be sure, that's all." Violet couldn't get Kite's name off of her mind. "Your name it sounds familiar?" She thought about it carefully and began to remember why. "Weren't you at Rio's birthday?"

"Yeah I was there. I remember you."

"Sorry, I didn't remember you because I don't remember faces that well with people I don't really know. I only remembered your name because Yuma told me about you."

"It's okay. You can't really expect for someone to know everything about you."

"You're right."

~~~~~

"Big brother." Hart tugged Kite's sleeve. Kite and Violet stopped walking when they saw that he wanted something.

"Yes, Hart?" Kite asked, sounding kind.

"Can I?" Hart pointed to a stall, showing a vendor selling a certain sweet that he wanted. "Have some caramel?"

"Caramel? Sure you can." Kite patted his brother's head. "You just wait here with Violet, while I go get it. Okay?"

"Okay."

Minutes later, Kite came back with a small bag, containing the sweet treat, caramel. "Here you go." He gave it to his younger brother. "Thanks, Kite. You're the best."

"Do you want anything, Violet?" Kite asked the brown-haired girl. "It's my treat."

Violet wanted some cotton candy and he brought one for her. "Here you go."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

~~~~~~

"I've never been on a Ferris Wheel because I'm scared of heights. But..I have to admit," Violet looked at the clear window. "The view is amazing."

Some hours passed and Kite was sitting next to Violet on a wooden bench, they were both watching the sunset and were eating ice cream on top of ice cream cones. Hart was sitting in between them and he fell asleep, since his head had layed down on Kite's shoulder. "Awww. Hart fell asleep next to you, Kite."

Kite looked over his shoulder, seeing his little brother was asleep already. "You're right. It's time that I go home and put him to bed since it's his bed time now."

Violet got off of the bench and looked at him. "I think it's time for me to go home too."

"Do you want to do this some other time?" Kite asked her before she was going to go.

"Sure." Violet grinned. "See you next time. Goodbye Kite."

"Bye Violet."

_____
If you don't know, the anonymous boy at the masquerade ball that first danced with Violet & dueled Ray, was..... Kite😉😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 78 17
Book 2 - Step right up for the World Duel Carnival! Join Sakura, with her friends and family as she and Yuma, along with Astral and Anubis as they co...
6.5K 191 18
This story has recently been put in the Yugiohwattyawards for 2017! If you haven't followed them yet I would recommend it! There's always some really...
123K 1.4K 18
Hi! My name is Yuto Tsukumo the adopted Little Brother of Yuma Tsukumo from the Tsukumo Family. Follow my journey with my adopted Older Brother Yuma...
11.1K 339 27
Sequel to book 3 under the same name. The hunt over the mytherian numbers are now officially over and Zaira and the gang are back in heartland, livin...