Deceived Heart (Larry Stylins...

By larryheaven

Louis Tomlinson is getting abused by his father at home and is never happy anymore. But can one boy named Har... More

Deceived Heart
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Announcement
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue

Chapter 20

3.2K 62 7
By larryheaven

The next week, Harry came over to my house for a "tutoring session" which wasn't really a tutoring session since most of the time we just made out. Our shirts were off and thrown to the side of my room and he was grinding on top of me. We were both panting and the room was getting steamy, until I heard my front door open and an angry voice yelling my name coming from downstairs.

"Shit! That's my dad!" I whispered.

"What do we do?" Harry asked.

"Here," I handed him his shirt, "hide in the closet," I demanded.

He burst out laughing after I said that, and I was confused for a moment until it finally clicked.

"Yeah yeah very funny now just get inside!" I pushed him in.

"Louis!" my father called again.

"Whatever you hear, don't come downstairs or get out got it?" I asked Harry quickly.

"Yeah got it," he promised.

I rushed out of my room while putting on my shirt and ran downstairs to see my angry father glaring at me.

"No dinner made again eh?" he said furiously.

Shit I forgot since Harry was here. "N-n-no," I stuttered.

"Mmmm," he mumbled before coming closer to me. I backed up against the wall because I knew what was going to happen next. I closed my eyes and waited for the belt to connect with my skin, but it didn't happen. Instead, I smelled smoke and I opened my eyes to see my dad smoking a cigarette. 

"I'm not gonna hit you this time Louis," he said to me.

"Y-you're not?" I asked.

"No. You're free to go back upstairs," he smiled a creepy smile at me. I knew something was up, but I didn't question it.

"O-okay," I stuttered one more time before attempting to make my way up the stairs. I was on the second step when an arm gripped mine roughly and pulled me back down the stairs. Suddenly, I was slammed against the living room wall. I stared up at my dad who was laughing at me.

"Did you really think I was actually going to let you go?" he kept laughing at me.

"Yes actually I did," I mumbled.

"Oh you naive child," he chuckled.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whimpered.

Instead of answering me, my father kicked me in the stomach which made me curl up into a ball in pain. He then took the cigarette out of his mouth and gripped my wrist. He pressed the cigarette against my wrist and I screamed in pain. The burning sensation was unbearable and he kept it there for a few long seconds that seemed like decades until he pulled it off. The burn left multiple blisters on my wrist. My father then grabbed my other wrist and burned me with the cigarette again. I screamed as tears ran down my face. He took the cigarette off and gave me one last kick in the stomach before he walked into the kitchen not giving another flying fuck about me.

I layed on the living room floor curled up in a ball silently crying until I remembered Harry was still in my room. I rushed up the stairs and found him sitting on my bed running his hand through his hair. When he saw me, he rushed over to me with a worried look in his eyes.

"Are you alright Louis? I h-heard you scream 2 times and I got worried. I wanted to go downstairs, but you told me to stay up here. I was stupid to. I should've gone downstairs. You could've gotten murdered, or-" I cut him off.

"Harry I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about," I lied.

"Don't lie to me," he said.

"I'm not," I lied again.

"Yes you are," he said.

"No I'm not. I'm fine Harry. I promise," I gave him a fake smile.

"Then why did I hear you scream?" he asked.

"I went downstairs to make my dad a quick dinner, and I dropped something twice and I screamed both times. Nothing big, don't worry Harry," I lied once again right to his face. I felt bad for doing it, but I had no choice. I couldn't let him find out that my father abused me.

He stared at me for a while before nodding his head and mumbling a quick okay to me.

"I should get going. It's pretty late," he said after glancing at the clock.

"Oh okay," I quietly said.

"Hey. How about we go to the carnival tomorrow?" he offered.

"What carnival?"

"The one downtown."

"Yeah okay. That sounds great," I smiled, my mood getting better by just a tiny bit.

"Okay I'll pick you up around 5:30 then babe," he pecked a quick kiss on my lips. He was about to walk out my bedroom door when I stopped him.

"My dad's here remember? He might hear the door opening and closing," I reminded him.

"Oh yeah. I'll just climb out the window then."

"Are you sure? It's pretty far down. I don't want you getting hurt."

"I think you're forgetting the tree outside your window. I can use it to climb down babe it's fine," he gave me a smile.

"Okay bye don't fall down the tree," I joked.

"Yeah yeah bye see you tomorrow," he rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on my cheek before walking to my window and climbing out.

***

The night after, we were walking through the carnival happily holding hands while sharing cotton candy. Nobody seemed to mind two guys holding hands which we were both glad for. I didn't want homophobic assholes coming anywhere near us.

"Hey look! It's a ferris wheel," Harry pointed out.

"Mhm," I hummed.

"Let's go on it," he tugged on my hand.

"I can't," I replied.

"Why?"

"Because I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to?"

"Wait a minute. Are you scared of heights?" he smirked.

"No. What are you talking about?" I lied.

"You're scared of heights aren't you?" 

"Keep your voice down."

"Aw poor Louis is scared of heights."

"Shut up."

"Don't worry baby I'll keep you safe. It's not that bad of a ride, I promise. Just ride it with me please?" he asked pouting a little bit.

"Ugh fine," I gave in. I couldn't say no to Harry.

"Yay!" he grinned. He dragged me over to the line for the ferris wheel, and every step closer we got to the ride I got more nervous.

"Nevermind I don't want to do this anymore," I tried pulling away.

"C'mon don't be a wimp," he pulled me back.

Before I could pull away again, he led me to the seats for the ferris wheel and we were buckled in and the doors to the seats closed. I was trapped. Why did I even agree to this?

"Calm down Louis. It's going to be okay. Alright?" he reassured me.

"Alright."

The ferris wheel started moving slowly, and I gripped Harry's hand tighter. He squeezed back which calmed me down a little bit. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the seats trying to relax.

"Open your eyes. This is the best part," Harry nudged me.

I opened my eyes and took in the view in front of me. The night sky was absolutely breath taking. The moon was high up in the sky and the stars were shining brightly. I looked down and saw the whole carnival and sucked in a breath. It looked gorgeous from up here. I turned to look at Harry to see he was staring back at me. We stared at each other for a short moment before we were both leaning into each other. Our lips met, and Harry gripped my hips tugging me closer to him. I snaked my arms around his neck and tugged lightly on his curls. We both pulled back and leaned our foreheads against each other as the ride stopped.

We got off smiling with our fingers entwined together. We were walking to another ride when some guy knocked his shoulder against mine.

"Hey watch where you're going fag!" he said.

"Don't call me a fucking fag!" I screamed.

"Well the word seemed right since you are a gay fag aren't you? With you and your fag ass boyfriend holding hands," he snapped back.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say to me?" I said furiously.

"I called you and your fucking boyfriend a fag," he said smugly.

"Call us fags one more time. I fucking swear," I seethed.

"F-a-g. Fag," he smirked.

I swung at him, and my fist connected with his eye. I felt Harry tense up beside me. 

"What the fuck!" the asshole screamed at me while covering his eye.

"What the fuck did it look like you homophobic asshole?" I smirked at him. I turned around and was about to walk away when the guy pulled me back around and punched me in the nose. I touched it, and it hurt like a little bitch, and blood was coming out of it.

"What the hell!" I yelled at him.

"What the fuck did it look like you gay fag?" he said coming closer to me.

"Louis let's just go before this gets worse," Harry whispered to me, but I ignored him. Instead, I swung at the asshole again and punched him in the stomach. He stumbled back a bit, but regained his balance. He took a few steps towards me and kicked me in the balls which made me fall to the ground in pain. He kept kicking me and punching me, and sometimes I punched back. We kept fighting until I felt someone pull me away from the douche. I was dragged away from him and yelled insults at him while he yelled some back. I turned around and glared at Harry.

"Why did you do that? I could've beat his ass!" I yelled.

"Calm down! We don't want you to get arrested for assault now do we?" he asked. I took in his words and calmed down a bit. Without a word, I climbed into the car still furious and didn't say a word to him the whole ride. He kept glancing at me, but I never looked back at him. He didn't take me back to my house, instead he took me to his.

We walked into his house in silence. As I was about to walk away from him, he gently grabbed my wrist and led me to the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and took out a first aid kit, and he began observing my face and cleaning up my wounds in silence. There was tension in the air, and I didn't know if it was good or bad. When he was done cleaning my face, he placed a small kiss on my lips and smiled.

I stood up and pulled his head down and kissed him back. I pulled on his curls and moans vibrated from his chest. I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it behind me, and he did the same with my shirt. I began unzipping his pants as he put his hands under my legs and carried me to his bedroom. He layed me down on the bed, but I flipped us over so I was on top.

"My turn this time babe," I said.

We pulled our boxers down at the same time and our lengths sprang up. He reached over to his bedside table grabbing the bottle of lube and handing it to me, our lips never separating. I slicked myself up and gently pushed myself inside of him. He winced in pain and I stopped for a few seconds letting him adjust before I continued entering him. With every one of my thrusts, his moans got louder. This is the first time we'd ever had angry sex, and it felt good. It took all the tension away and it was just me and Harry. Harry's back arched off the bed letting me know he was at his high, and I thrusted faster and faster until he screamed my name and came on my stomach. I thrusted one last time before I came inside him then pulled out. 

I layed on his chest while he drew circles on my back for a while. All the tension between us earlier had disappeared. I closed my eyes and was about to drift off to sleep when Harry spoke.

"Louis?" 

"Hmm?"

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams babe," he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Sweet dreams to you too Harry," I said as I finally went into a slumber.

*****

Sorry for the late update I had soccer practice. Hope you enjoyed this chapter i love you all and please give me feedback on twitter thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5K 47
Louis Tomlinson is hurt and no one seems to notice. After his mother dies 17 year old Louis is left with his abusive father. Will anyone notice how m...
60.2K 2.1K 24
When he's forced to share a room at boarding school with the new kid, Louis Tomlinson is pretty annoyed. But it becomes clear that the new boy is afr...
30.1K 1.3K 15
WAS PREVIOUSLY PRINCESS ❝He called me Princess, everytime he violated me and he did it so many times that I forgot the sweetness of the word.❞ au whe...
5.3K 186 28
Harry Styles is a depressed boy. He cuts, he has eating disorders and he is in his darkest of times. His step dad Robin got killed when he was 9, now...