Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Goodbye, Strange Island

33 1 0
By Diamondheart37

Alex's plan for the inhabitants of Strange Island was completely unexpecting, but it all went well for everyone. All Alex had to do was go to President Cranky and tell him about her plans for everyone. Since the Strange Ones have been waiting for a human or more to come to their island so they can get to know more of them, she had decided to take everyone off the island and to other human lands around the world. But in order to do that, President Cranky must write letters to every human leader in the world, each of them about wanting peace with humans and Strange Ones. On each letter that was written down, it said this,

Hello, human leader,

My name is Cranky Doodle, president of Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones. The reason why I wrote this letter to you is that I am asking for a peaceful life for both humans and Strange Ones. Why am I asking for this, you ask? Well, I am about to tell you. 

A while ago, Strange Island wasn't peaceful like it was supposed to be. People were disappearing, a weaponry substance called dust was being stolen and there were multiple attacks around the island. But while all of that was happening, a private organization of brave heroes called Delta has been protecting us all along, and five of them were only humans that only came here for a summer vacation, but their fun was disrupted when an alliance called the Dark Ones attacked city hall of Strange City, the capital of Strange Island, and almost killed Isa, the founder of Sky City, but one of those humans saved her and her husband from death. 

The humans who had helped Delta were a group of five teenagers named Alex, Jonas, Reginald (Or Ren as others call him), Clarissa and Nona. Those five were the first humans ever to come to Strange Island, and each of them were saved by Delta when the Dark Ones came and attacked them. While they stayed at the Delta Base, they have helped the heroes of Delta with their missions. They have helped with destroying a robot in Remnant, saved Mettaton, a celebrity known for his shows and his role in a play, from his death, and saved Strange Island from the reign of the Dark Ones and my death. The people of Strange Island never knew about Delta until now, but we all soon learned that they were the mysterious heroes who had saved the island from a changeling invasion, a big event in Strange Island history.

And that concludes my reasons for peace. If you agree with our offer, please check the left box beside the word 'Yes' below and send it back to Strange Island. If you don't, we understand. Please take your time.

President Cranky Doodle

As soon as all of the letters were sent, everyone on the island waited patiently for the humans' response. But after days of waiting, all of the letters have returned. After the letters were opened, they all found that each human leader has accepted their declaration for peace. It went all over the news ever since, and soon, everyone on the island immediately started packing their things and readied themselves for a new life with the humans. Even the heroes of Delta were ready to leave their island, and the humans went back to the hotel to retrieve their belongings before they all leave. They were even bringing the strange creatures of Nibel Park with them and Fluttershy's animals were going on board with them.

On the following day, a group of five large boats have located the island and found it so the Strange Ones could go on board. All of the Strange Ones have already packed their belongings and are already going on the ship, but the humans and Delta weren't leaving just yet. Right now, they were currently standing at the fields of Nibel Park, where the rubble of the fallen ship still remained.

Watching as all of the Strange Ones started to go on board, Alex sighed. "I'm going to miss this place. It was really interesting, and now, it's just going to be an abandoned island in the middle of the sea."

"Yeah. I'm going to miss this place too." Ren said.

"We've only been here for, like, two weeks, I guess." Jonas replied.

"True, but I liked it here despite the fact that we just played a part in a war between good and evil."

Alex let out a chuckle. "It was all worth it."

As Clarissa turned to Nona, she suddenly spotted her putting a strawberry into her bag. "Nona, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's in the bag?"

"Oh, just a little friend I recently made." Nona said, holding up her bag until a familiar small, white creature popped out while holding a strawberry that had been bitten once.

"Wait, you got yourself a Spirit Guardian?" Jonas question.

"Yeah, Fluttershy and I found him and realized that his tail was stuck under the wreckage of the ship and I had to do something about it." Nona explained.

"Well, that explained why his tail in bandaged." Clarissa said as she pointed at the Spirit Guardian's bandaged tail.

"Did you at least give him a name?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Well, according to what I heard from Fluttershy, his name was Ori."

"Wow. That name is really interesting." Clarissa said.

"Eh. I like it." Ren said with a shrug.

"Hey, guys!" The humans heard Frisk's voice call for them, and they all turned to hear her say, "Come on! We're about to have our picture taken before we leave!"

Hearing the message, the humans reunited with Delta and stood with them, each of them facing a woman with white hair holding a camera.

"Alright, hold still." The woman said while she adjusted the camera, then she was done and pointed the camera at them. "Okay, everyone ready?"

All heroes of Delta nodded before the woman told them to smile and took their picture. After that was done, Delta went on their own ship, which was an airship, and they all took off to start their new lives. Of course, all of the members' families were on the ship with them. The airship was going to their destination, which was the humans' hometown of Camena, where the young humans came from. Alex just watched as the island went farther and farther away from her, her head resting on her right hand. Suddenly, she heard footsteps approaching her, and when she turned, she found Yang coming up to her and stand beside her.

"You know, from that night when we all saved Strange Island, I thought a lost you." Yang said, only getting a sigh from Alex.

"I scared you as well, didn't I?" Alex said with a grin.

"Maybe a little." Yang said with a shrug.

Suddenly, Alex's grin faded while she looked at the sea. "Look, Yang. I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Yang's smile faded and she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry for telling you and Thorax to leave me behind on that fateful night." Alex said specifically. "It's just, when that changeling grabbed my arm, I knew I had to fight back. But I couldn't just yet because I wanted you guys to get out of the ship on time before it exploded. But knowing you, you care for the people you know and love, and that includes Ruby."

With a sigh, Yang replied with, "Hey. It's alright. I knew you were serious about our safety and wanted us to escape right away. After all, you knew the risks, right?"

"Well, not all of them." Alex said, pointing to her metal arm, getting a laugh from Yang.

"Anyway, Ruby wanted me to give this to you." Yang pulled out Alex's weapon from her pocket, but it was more shinier. "Peridot helped her modify it while you were having your operation. It's part kusarigama now and the reason why it came back to you is that it was part boomerang."

Alex raised an eyebrow when she heard the word 'kusarigama'.

"It's part chain-sickle now."

"Oh, now I get it." Taking her newly modified weapon from Yang, she slipped it into her pocket. 

"So, that makes us even then, right?" Yang raised an eyebrow while pointing to Alex's arm. "Both of us lost an arm, it got replaced with artificial intelligence."

"Yeah. Thanks, Yang."

"Anytime, Blue. Now, get over here."

Alex was suddenly pulled into a hug by Yang. She was stiff at first, but she decided to go on with it. As soon as they pulled away from their hug, they suddenly heard bawling. They turned to find Ruby crawling on the ground while pounding the floor. With her was Jonas and Kubo, who were giving her stoic expressions.

"Yang, why would you do this to me?!" Ruby bawled. "I thought what we had was special!"

As Yang and Alex watched Ruby roll on the floor in a puddle of tears, they turned to each other.

"Sisters." Yang said, pointing her thumb at Ruby.

"Lucky for me, I only have brothers to watch over me." Alex said before walking off with Yang raising an eyebrow at her.

"Brothers?"

"It's a long story." Jonas said in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 3 11
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...
520 11 13
In the bustling city of Stiix, Y/n, a girl who appears popular and confident, finds herself thrust into an unexpected adventure when she switches bod...
10.9K 311 91
Ever since Katarina Garmadon joined the Ninja, she has faced an Anacondrai Cult, ghosts from the Cursed Realm, a Dijnn, and the Time Twins. And she f...
1.1K 10 58
Life keeps on changing for everyone, including all of the heroes of Delta. A school for aspiring heroes has opened and a new age of heroes is yet to...