Yellow Rabbit (A Vocaloid Fan...

By KagamiPiyo

Rin Kagami, your usual outcast and loner. Only managing to make two friends she trust the most in her second... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
That Thing Happened
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important Notice

Chapter 4

290 12 6
By KagamiPiyo

MIKU'S POV

Hehe...I totally support LenxRin! They're cute together! I know Len is a playboy and Rin has lost trust making her lock her true self but maybe...just maybe they both can change each other.

Talking with Luka who has the same sentiments as me was fun to talk too! 

Today is another great day but this time it would be different. I went to the principal's office to discuss business with her. When I arrived there, I greeted her a 'good morning'. Yowane-sensei was nice but a little strict. She's best friend's with my Mom.

"So Yowane-sensei, I have a proposition for you"

She gave me a look and said "What is it?"

I smirked "Well~ Can you make a little program?"

"What kind of Program?"

"A singing program! And I have a suggestion"

"Oh what is it?"

My smirk grew wider "Well...It's-"

LUKA'S POV

While I was walking to class, I saw Miku come out from the principal's office. Oh boy, with that smirk on I have a bad feeling that things are going to be quite hectic from now on.

I sighed loudly and that caught her attention when she began walking in my direction, waving at me. I smiled lightly and waved back at her. We went to the classroom together where we saw Rin and Len talking or arguing.

We went to our seats but she still hasn't seen us come, she kept on arguing with Len. They really look -I never thought I'm going to say this- Cute with each other.

I scanned the room and the girls where glaring daggers at Rin but she was busy arguing with Len. Apperently Miku noticed this too so she hissed in a threating tone. The girls got scared and turned away without giving another glare in her direction.

At this moment, we had finally caught Len and Rin's attention. She gave me a confused look and Len gestured to Miku and the scared girls. I sighed and waved my hand saying 'nothing'

The door slid open revealing Kiyoteru-sensei. He went to his desk and cleared his throat."Well class, do you remember the project I gave you? I decided to change it...You all have to make a song and perform it at class and I will choose the best song. So do your best everyone now on with the lesson":

Then I heard Miku whisper "So that's what Yowane-sensei did...interesting"

"What did you say Miku?" I turned to face her

She looked shocked and wave her hands frantically "I-It was nothing L-Luka! Just talking to myself"

I gave her a confused look "Oookkaayy..."

I turned around and focused my attention on the lesson. But I couldn't really concentrate. What does Miku mean by that? Somethings fishy and-

I looked at Len and Rin then at Miku who's smirk curved inwardly...Why is she-oh...OH!

I want to play matchmaker too....

MIKU'S POV

It was lunch time. I grabbed Luka's hand and ran before Rin could see us. When I was sure we were out of her sight I sighed in relief. Then we heard people saying 'Miku-sama' or 'Luka-sama'. Before I knew it we were mouled over by these...these pests!

I pushed through the crowd and ran with all my might dragging Luka. I took a detour and abruptly stopped when I saw a bunch of girls crowding on someone

Then I recognised one familiar person, it was our senior, Sonika. I went to a near by bush and I could tell that Luka was giving me a questioning look.

"What are you doing with Len-sama yesterday?!" Sonika....

"Didn't I tell you that i needed him for an english project?"...That voice sounds familiar... 

 "Stay away from him you little slut!"

"Me? A slut? You should be the one who should look at the mirror!" That voice...

Processing....

Processing....

Processing Completed

RIN!! Sonika's talking to Rin. Why is Sonika-Oh no! I took a piece of rock and threw it at her missing by a lot...My throwing skills are so suckish. I took another rock and gave it to Luka, she obviously gave me a confused look

"What am I going to do with this?"

"Throw it at that green haired girl, THROW IT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!!"

Luka did what I instructed. She hit her perfectly making Sonika crouch down and hold her aching head. Now I had a good look who they were talking too. Sonika stood up and looked around looking whoever threw that rock.

After a little exchange of words it began to become rowdy. Sonika and her gang turned around and left Rin leaning against the wall. I squinted and gasped. All around her body were bruises and scratches. Rin...My Rin stood up and began walking with a little wobble to the infirmary, I guessed.

I stood up and dragged Luka to class. We were already LATE! We were running in the hallways when we bumped into someone.

WHO THE F*** WOULD BUMPED INTO US RIGHT NOW?! I'M GOING TO F***ING KILL THIS PERSON!!

I turned to glare at that person but my glare softened notheless it's still a glare. It was Len Kagamine...

"Why'd you bump into us Len? We're Late!"

He looked up "The teacher asked me to look for you, by the way...where's Rin?"

Why would he ask about Rin? Wait...Ohohohohohohohoho!!! Lenners cares about Rin? This is new!

"Whatever your thinking Miku, No just no"

EH? So he doesn't care about Rin?

"What? Why would I care about her?"

YOU CAN READ MY MIND LEN?! ARE YOU PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING?!

"Psychic? No Miku Your talking out loud"

Really?

"Yes"

Oh...

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. I took Len's hand and ran with all my might to our class. Sweet Anne-sensei is going to kill us!

LUKA'S POV

After being scolded by Sweet Anne-sensei, we all went to our seats. I looked at Rin's table and it was empty. I caught Miku glancing at her table then at the door with a worried expression. I looked at the other side and saw Len looking at Rin's table. For the whole 3 hours it went like this.

Me and MIku went out of the classroom to see if Rin was alright. When we arrived at the infirmary we saw it was empty. Miku started panicking and muttering about killing those sluts. I calmed Miku down but only a bit she still had a deadly aura around her.

We were just walking in the hallways when I caught a glipse of purple hair...please, not him...

"My lovely Luka! How are you in these fine day?"

My face paled incredibly and Miku was nudging my sides. I looked at her and she was wriggling her eyebrows at me. This pervert kept on flirting with me so without a second thought...

SLAP

I slapped him. SQUARE.ON.THE.FACE.

I took Miku's hand and I felt she was shaking. Shaking with laughter that is. We passed by the Music room and heard a piano playing. Both of us stopped walking and took a peek.

The one playing was Len and the one who was listening was Rin...

"LUKA MY LOVE! WHY DID YOU SLAP ME~?! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG~?!" Ship...Why? Why would this pervert like me?

I ran dragging Miku along trying to outrun Gackupo and it worked. I was safe for now. I felt a hand land on my shoulder and looked up to see Miku smirking

"You have wierd suitors, Luka...fufufufu~"

<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 A/N: This chapter is more focused on Luka and Miku's point of view till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...
8.1K 500 34
"I've always been into older women, Miku" I say with a knowing smirk, watching as her teal innocent eyes widen in shock. 《《《《》》》》 In which Hatsune M...
502 16 13
Rinto, a regular student just getting on with his day as a normal teen boy crushing on his crush Rin, until this random girl Lenka shows up and just...
27.4K 883 44
Vampires. Just a myth, fakes, creatures to scare kids off, right? (F/n) (L/n) is in her last year of high school. A very stressful time for a class p...